[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I love you Germany. Stay strong.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: german-flag-good.jpg (198 KB, 600x337) Image search: [Google]
german-flag-good.jpg
198 KB, 600x337
I love you Germany.

Stay strong.
>>
>>70723631
I only love old Germany before WW2.

Just look at this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-m9A8mY-U0
>>
Germany is dead, Germans are eternal cucks.
>>
>>70723631
You love germany??!
Fuck off you god damn nazi!!11
Excuse me, it's 2016 and you're still dumb enough to love a country?
People like you are the reason why the world is so fucked up.
No <3 for a Nation
>>
>>70723631
A FUCKING SHITSKIN
>>
File: GermanyMustPerish2.jpg (1 MB, 1923x1335) Image search: [Google]
GermanyMustPerish2.jpg
1 MB, 1923x1335
I hate you Germany.

Go die in a fire.
>>
File: IMG-20151228-WA0000.jpg (1 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20151228-WA0000.jpg
1 MB, 3264x1836
>>70724300
Suck my BWD Tryone Lamar Perkins
>>
>>70724338
>>
>>70724267
t. turkroach

>>70724338
t. kike
>>
>>70723631
Please insult me.

I need to be reminded of how much of what worthless garbage I am.

I am a fucking waste of life. Please fucking exterminate me
>>
>>70724159
....and WW1
>>
You superhuman dude
You literal Aryan

Speak, you blanc colonial man. Thank you for opening your normal lipped, unencrusted, pepper-mint smelling mouth?

You are Aryan worth, Diego Jose Messi de Maradona. Universally liked, rided and respected. Your nationality and skin tone offers hope to the world that South America can ever prosper. Go into the Brazilian jungle you willl go to, you literal mastermind.

I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers skip to the Falklands and rape some Brits, as is in the anti-Anglos nature. It would be the most subhuman pussy you ever had. Give Nigel and Robert a chance for some whining practice, your sole use to the world. Argentinians obsession with a few windswept islands in the Atlantic is based and great. Coincidentally it isn't even the most worthwhile contribution Argentina has made to the medical field. The MUH LAS MALVINAS sentiment in the average white Argentinian is both an early sign of in future prosperity in children, and early on set Muscles in adults.

Take your white attractive fingers off your keyboard, and talk more about human affairs again you farm equipment expert. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning is needed to make you white. It's about as true of an idea as your daydreams of European heritage. Your crude makeup is only fooling any American nigger.

You normal guy.

You make Chile look jealous.

You are the utopia of South America.

Go fertilise the Pampas with you seed, it isn't even the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, you will have a worthless job like that. Making food for a race of beings of infinitely lesser worth than you, Uruguayan cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time an Argentinian man provided for a family, as you make Brazillian niggers pay for it.

Live, Diego. Everyone would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, because they are niggers.
>>
>>70724338
You sounds like a Kike. You are the worst scum on this planet.
>>
>>70724524
What happened britbro?
>>
File: 1455827200344.jpg (112 KB, 499x617) Image search: [Google]
1455827200344.jpg
112 KB, 499x617
>>70724548
This is for you.

For the rest downloading this rare pepe is ILLEGAL don't even try.
>>
File: 1460436307369.jpg (58 KB, 600x599) Image search: [Google]
1460436307369.jpg
58 KB, 600x599
>>70723631
Germany is indeed dead
And my country is on the best way to be killed too
But there is hope.
Weapon sale r8 went up 24% and FPÖ will win next election for sure.
>>
>>70724653
Just rest assured. I'm a waste of life and am better off being removed from the gene pool. I am broken.

Just see it as payback for what my people did to yours.
>>
>>70724830
Yes, Britain deserve to die. You are traitors to Europe and the white race. You let the Jews rule over you. You are weak and pathetic.
>>
>>70724830
Are you a NEET?
>>
>>70725310
No.

I am the end of my empty life.

I go to work. I sleep. I pay my taxes.

But I have nothing and no one. I have no joy in my life. I exist as nothing more than a source of productivity.

>>70725119
This. Wipe us out
>>
>>70725534
Don't worry. We will exterminate eternal Anglo scum when the revoltuon hapens
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.