[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you were to tally the number of young, White women murdered
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1454174924018.png (544 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
1454174924018.png
544 KB, 900x600
If you were to tally the number of young, White women murdered by Blacks in America since, say, 1955, the number would probably be around one million. If you suppose that at least 3/4 of those dead White women would have gone on to give birth to at least one child, that means that at least 750,000 White children were not born because of violence by Black men and that doesn’t factor in plain robberies and rapes committed against White women by Black men.

To me, that means that any debt that we Whites may have owed Blacks due to slavery has been canceled. Actually, you could argue that we never owed Blacks anything for slavery: it was, unintentionally, the best thing to ever happen to them. It took them out of the jungle and “civilized” them. Now there are Black cops, judges, mayors, even Black congressmen. If you doubt that slavery was the best thing to happen to them, ask a Black man if he’d like to go back to the jungle days of Africa. He won’t say “yes” – unless he’s stoned.
>>
you could argue that niggers love to get shot and bombed and we should help them
>>
I'm black and quite honestly don't have the energy to fight this argument. All I'll say is that in the us and western nations they practice chattel slavery which is basically the lowest form of slavery similar to that practice in Ancient Rome. Most people rather be free and destitute than have their destiny controller by another man.

Secondly this is based off the false premise that all black people believe they are owed something. Personally I don't hold current whites people accountable for slavery as I don't believe in collective blame and responsibility which ironically, folks such as yourself seem to believe in.
>>
>>70724413

>All I'll say is that in the us and western nations they practice chattel slavery which is basically the lowest form of slavery similar to that practice in Ancient Rome

Lower form than what the Arabs practiced? You know, the kind where they liked to cut the male slaves dicks and balls off when they were like 9 and 60% of them died from the procedure? Where's the African rage against the Arabs? They weren't as bad because they also enslaved white people?
>>
>>70724634
Most American blacks didn't have contact with Arab slave traders.
>>
>>70724934
>>70724934
Should add to more address your point whites in the us treatment of slaves wasn't very nice either.
>>
>>70724634

Black people have no capability for critical thinking or moral consistency. It's only about what they can leech off of society. Just look at Africa; the Europeans left them roads, bridges, and electricity. Did they take care of what was left to them? No. They're not capable of taking care of themselves and are nothing more than parasitic blights on humanity. :^)
>>
>>70723170
You assume that a lot of these women aren't coalburners getting exactly what they should have expected

No white children there
>>
Also while we're on the topic of comparisons , I mention the chattel slavery bit because individuals such as yourself like to reference African slavery as if it was equivalent when it was not. Unlike in the west, slaves among African weren't chattel slaves. They weren't property to be used anyway you wanted , the children of slaves weren't condemned to slaverry, and it wasn't always for a lifetime but for a set amount of time. Not justifiying it but less brutal of those of whites and Arabs.
>>
>>70723170
>if you were to
>since, say
>would probably be around
>suppose
>would have

that's some serious research you've there bro
>>
>>70725111
Not every African country is on a downward spiral dummy. This is why I don't even like arguing with your faggots half the time because despite the desire to project some image of objective social observer, you guys sure do rely on blind prejudices to drive your opinion which seems counter to that. It's a tiring chore to correct misinformation on a wide scale such as this. easier to let you guys run around in your echo chamber.

Some nations making progress though not 1st world : Ghana, Rwanda(probably making the significant progress surprisingly) , and Nigeria though as we know they're dealing with religious conflict which isn't necessarily a race based issue to say the least.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.