[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Zika ‘scarier than thought’: Top US officials push govt for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 570ca2dfc46188b25b8b457c.jpg (39 KB, 900x500) Image search: [Google]
570ca2dfc46188b25b8b457c.jpg
39 KB, 900x500
Zika is the real deal. Thoughts?

https://www.rt.com/usa/339295-zika-scarier-than-thought/
>>
Itt: we thank Bill, the nig and spic remover

THANKS NIG AND SPIC REMOVER BILL
>>
My guess is that this was a failed attempt at a virus by the government or some shit. It started out making babies fucked, and then we stopped hearing about it for a while, and NOW IT'S BACK and stronger than ever. As if some employee unleashed it earlier than when it was supposed to.
>>
>>70724535
Probably. Something with this strange of a pathology that permanently fucks genes up cannot be natural. We can incubate viruses for long periods without symptoms sure, but eventually youll get sick unless you are a special host. I've never heard of a permant a-symptomatic host relationship that affects genetics of offspring.
>>
>>70724932

probably made by a patriotic /pol/ scientist trying to eradicate the black people
>>
>>70723149
I caught Zika and zero fucks were given. Low IQ colleagues are on the verge of "death" because of Zika. Moral is : if you're weak you'll just leave the gene pool, make it faster and grab a rope.
My 2cts before going to work.
>>
>>70724535
I miss the days when the governments experimented with STDs.
>>
>>70724535
>failed attempt
seems to be pretty successful desu
>>
Great. All well 7y7.
>>
>>70723149
Pinch them, Zyka-chan!
>>
>>70724535
It was Bill Gates, he brought the Zika virus from Africa to Brazil "on accident"

somehow the Zika virus survived inside the African mosquitoes' offspring for dozens of generations even though they separated them from humans.

dunno more people dont talk about this
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.