[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just cuck my shit up senpai >>what do you think of nationalism
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: nationalismeuropesurvey.jpg (160 KB, 1717x859) Image search: [Google]
nationalismeuropesurvey.jpg
160 KB, 1717x859
Just cuck my shit up senpai

>>what do you think of nationalism in Europe?

>it grows and that's a negative evolution (purple)
>it grows and that's a positive evolution (orange)
>i don't see a grow in nationalism (yellow)
>>
Dr. WL Pierce gave the definitive White Nationalism position on support for Nationalism: we are supportive of ALL forms of nationalism, even african and turk, so long as they are not outwardly hostile to our goals.
We also encourage and support all forms of European nationalism, bc it can only help us, and we should seek to make alliances with these groups as more of them become respectable.
IT's in a broadcast of you wan the entire thing, will look if you'll actually read/listen to it.
>>
>>70723179
Well the question is just about nationalism in Europe, so I guess the premesis is nationalism for every European nation
>>
File: Europe.jpg (218 KB, 1487x992) Image search: [Google]
Europe.jpg
218 KB, 1487x992
SWEDEN NO?

It's not really a surprise that the commies in Europe vind dat een negatieve evolutie.
>>
>>70722995
Positive or negative evolution, the important thing is that it grow.

>>70723179
RARE
Whoever is Dr. Pierce, I like him
>>
>>70722995
How are we orange?
>>
>>70722995
LMAO who's cucked now?
>>
>>70724009
I noticed Swedens answers are pretty based.

We're a nation of retards, together with the Germans
>>
>>70723357
>only Latvia is right/conservative
What the fuck?
>>
File: 1433147944843.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1433147944843.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>70722995

I wonder why Denmark isn't on that map.
>>
>>70724009
It's about growth, not totals.
If you start from zero, it's normal you grow faster.
>>
>>70723179
Not turks, one shouldn't support imperialist scum like Roachland and Pissrael.
>>70724173
It's actually about the respondents attitude towards growing nationalist sentiment, learn to read next time Mario.
>>
>>70724131
Those names are based on which party or coalition won.
>>
>>70723830
It's the new black.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.