[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Invade Japan
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7
Any other whites planning on leaving their country and heading for the promised land?

>good food
>cheap cost of living
>barely any shitskins
>strong traditions and morals
>family units important
>practice martial arts for exercise
>amazing countryside
>cutting-edge technology
>openly racist
>respectable organised crime
>women accept their position

None of that weeaboo shit. Strong Japan needs to eradicate that degeneracy and return to form.

Whites and Orients must unite against the coming hordes.
>>
>>70722958
they won't let you in
>>
>>70722958
you haven't been to Japan, have you?
>>
>>70722958
>cheap cost of living
>>
>>70722958
If you don't speak the language maybe 50% will give ya shit for it.

Also
>white piggu go holme!
>>
>>70722958
>shitty tradition
>ignorant people
>shitty universities
>Can't speak english for shit
>corrupted governent and system
>no decent burger chain

Oh Japan is SO nice
>>
File: 7TE2uEN.jpg (168 KB, 605x355) Image search: [Google]
7TE2uEN.jpg
168 KB, 605x355
>>70722958
Leave Japan for the Japanese or you're no worse than our own invaders
>>
>>70724481
No better, oops
>>
>>70722958
No, because I'm not a coward or an insecure racemixer
>>
>>70722958
You're basically a nigger if you do that

there is nothing worse than a white nigger
>>
>>70722958
You'll be the shitskin if you goto nipland. Why do weebs have such a hardon for a shit-tier country that lives on rocks sticking out of the water and spent most of it's history being a shitty backwater.
>>
>>70722958

You realize that Japan hates pudgy white betas more than anything else, right?

I have a distant friend who went there to become one of those English teachers and it's been pretty sad to watch him realize what a huge mistake he's made
>>
File: The superlative Laugh.jpg (197 KB, 517x768) Image search: [Google]
The superlative Laugh.jpg
197 KB, 517x768
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>cheap cost of living

I CAN'T FUCKING BREATHE
>>
File: 1453934971108.gif (948 KB, 155x173) Image search: [Google]
1453934971108.gif
948 KB, 155x173
>>70724350
I've been in Japan. It was only as a tourist, admittedly. But I'd take Japan over Germany any day, but probably only if I was born there - you ARE racist after all, yet that also protects you - and the school system is likely hell in most cases.
But you know: the things you have you only realize when you lose them. Try this:
>no identity and tradition for at least 25 years, but an Auschwitz state religion and self-loathing
>cuckholding, self hating people with no social bond and solidarity to eacch hothher
>will learn Arabic soon
>a government that openly hates and despises you and wants to replace you with shitskins and mudslimes and is also prepping the bull with your tax money
>halal food chain

I rest my case.

p.s.: There's one thing both of us have in common though: spoiled, gold digging women
>>
>>70724350
Nigger if you don't like it here you're free to leave.
>>
Do nips like blacks?
>>
>>70724778
>and the school system is likely hell in most cases.
Most Japanese exchange students who go to Europe think that the European school system is hell since people work so much. It's the Japanese job market that is hell, not their schools.
>>
>>70724913
He's just a mad burger. He's mad because Japanese mcdonalds and the American one is different, even though the European is the same as the Japanese.
>>
>>70725248
They don't like whites or even other types of oriental, so I highly doubt it.

They do inexplicably like Turks though...
>>
>>70722958
No because I'm not a fucking coward that runs away from my country. I stand in fight.

>good food
Subjective, it's all bland fish stock. Seeing how you're from United Khaliphate though I can see how you might think it's good.

>cheap cost of living
Hahahaha yeah right...

>barely any shitskins
You will be the shitskin white pig.

You will never be part of that tradition.

>family units important
You will never be accepted into their family units. They're not very important and that's why the Japanese population is collapsing. The femenist women don't want the beta "vegetable" men.

Japan isn't a 1980's movie where you'll be the son of a GI station in Japland that also learns to secretly be a ninja. Look it up and you'll that they do simple calisthenics that old people can do.

>amazing countryside
What country doesn't have a that countryside isn't amazing?

>cutting-edge technology
Again we're not in the 80's or 90's again. This meme is old and might have been true back then but nowadays they're actually technologically regressive.

>openly racist
They will be racist towards you stupid fuck.

Are you a nigger?

If you believe this, then you haven't visited Japan have you?
>>
>>70724350
Why'd you want burger chain? They're literally offering cancerous processed shit for you to eat at "cheap price".
>>
>>70726246
Because he's an American, or Eurofag weeb that went there to teach English and it didn't turn out how his animes told him it would be like.
>>
File: awfuck.jpg (56 KB, 560x560) Image search: [Google]
awfuck.jpg
56 KB, 560x560
>>70724481

>that picture
>>
>>70726024
They like whites who aren't fat and nerdy or whatever other bad traits you may have.
>>
>>70726246
>le meat causes cancer meme

Contrary to what your mom says, haburgers are one of the most nutritious foods when cost is accounted, faggot.
>>
>hate multicuturalism
>lets invade japan

Are u kidding japan shouldnt suffer because you sold your country to sandniggers.
>>
>>70724350
>no decent burger chain
Mos Burger is the GOAT. With all your sushi shops and fancy restaurants, I miss Mos the most.
>>
File: fluffykumiko.gif (748 KB, 500x508) Image search: [Google]
fluffykumiko.gif
748 KB, 500x508
>>70727426

>when you're too embarrassed to admit that warm american burger is a million times better than your shit cuisine
>>
>>70725864
Interesting. We've had this rumour going on for a long time about the insane work hours and the work pressure and social pressure leading to Otaku culture. With these Jukkus and the saying that a nail whichh stands out, has to be hammered down. - But I hated European school, too.
>>
>>70724350
>no decent burger chain

>Be in japan
>Have all this other stuff
>m-muh burger

jesus just make it yourself if you want it that much you stupid cunt.
>>
>>70728227
Nip is overly sweet Greece
>>
>>70727609
>legitimately implying Freshness Burger isn't where it's at

You need to go back
>>
File: 1436547546683.jpg (55 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
1436547546683.jpg
55 KB, 1280x960
>>70722958
No, I'm planning to go to Central Asia.

Get with the times, weeb.
>>
i don't know op but for sure i know that if you do not gain the respect of japan people you will just be the same nigger you are flying from.

you could fly as you want but you will never be able to scape that nigger because that nigger will be yourself.

but if you gain japans respect and integrate maybe you could made it
>>
>>70722958
>good food
Can be found anywhere, just cook yourself you nigger.
>cheap cost of living
Not more or less than others countries. It all depends on where you live, inner cities are expansive everywhere, rural areas are cheap everywhere.
>barely any shitskins
Yes. Vital requirement.
Yes.
>family units important
Meh, better than others first-world countries but still, 25% rate isn't anything to scoff at.
If you fall for whores in your home country, your prospects in japan aren't going to automatically improve.
Easier access probably but it's not like in animes where everyone is black belt you know.
>amazing countryside
Meh, no better or worse than France. Obsiously a vital requirement though.
>cutting-edge technology
All stats show it's true. No reason it's not going to be true at least for the next two decades, especially since others first-world countries are becoming subhuman.
>openly racist
Yes ! Very vital requirement !
The more i'm automatically disliked, the better the prospects of its continued existence.
In fact, my polite behaviour may help to change that, i'll have to make sure they understand i'm an outlier and always make foreigner prove their worth.
Well, i guess it's better they're japanese than subhumans like here...
You're probably going to be disappointed.

10/10 would become citizen.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.