[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>blatantly dismisses contradicting evidence >male dominated
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (208 KB, 501x562) Image search: [Google]
image.png
208 KB, 501x562
>blatantly dismisses contradicting evidence
>male dominated internet threads
>1% of population raising someone else's kid is small amount

when did iflscience become such a shill or has it always been this way
>>
>>70722608
The main admin is a hyper liberal woman.

So since it's inception really.

It promotes psuedo-science clickbait shit that enforces faggotry, while dismissing science claiming different races of humans as different as 'propaganda'.

Kikery at it's core
>>
>>70722608
>when did iflscience become such a shill or has it always been this way
Well it's run by a woman so what the fuck do you think.
>>
>>70722608
>>1% of population raising someone else's kid is small amount

Is it down to 1%? Last time I checked the article it was 2%.

And it mentions studies that are ~5%. There are more that are up to 10% that were made with anonymous bone marrow donation data.

In either case 1-2% isn't rare at all. 1 in 100 or 1 in 50 people being cucked means you likely have someone like that you personally know.
>>
IFL Science is basically 40% cool articles, 30% lunacy and 30% CLIMATE CHANGE.

Like i dont care what you think about climate change, but they're always bringing it up in places you would assume it wouldnt be.
>>
File: stare off.gif (780 KB, 300x226) Image search: [Google]
stare off.gif
780 KB, 300x226
>>70722608
>consistently ~25+% not biological child of father
http://www.childsupportanalysis.co.uk/analysis_and_opinion/choices_and_behaviours/misattributed_paternity.htm
>false paternity isnt actually widespread after all
>>
>>70722608
damage control lmao

its not widespred, so sop worrying about

ahmed, jamal, and xiao aren't going to feed themselves tho, cis privileged white scum
>>
Mandatory paternity testing for each and every baby born.
>>
Weren't there studies a few years ago that said it was 10-20%?
>>
>>70724072
Don't get married and test every child that is attributed to you senpai. Some countries force you into cuckoldry like India the US and Goymany even if you can prove it isn't yours so long as you are married or in the case of India so far as "promised" to marry (not even proposed).
I hate to hand it to mgtows but its the only way short of revoking all womens rights.
>>
>>70724178
see
>>70723760
Rate is even higher averaging with almost 40% in black communities.
>>
>>70723347
>40% cool articles

How's high school coming along?
>>
>>70722608
I guess this means there is no reason to make paternity tests illegal right?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.