[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are teachers secret Marxists?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6
File: marxistshit.jpg (55 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
marxistshit.jpg
55 KB, 960x540
I take this criminology class because I thought it be cool learning about crime and why people do it. Well, turns out my teacher is a total Marxist in disguise and I'm starting to suspect she was trying to convince the whole class that communism is right.

We were learning about Social Conflict Theory which is basically saying Capitalism is the cause of all crime.

>Capitalism = unequal wealth + unfair balance of power

Now the teacher wrote this study packet herself and reading through it I can't tell if she wrote it in a way to teach or convince the class that capitalism is bad and communism is good. She even went so far as quoting Scalia about the death penalty: "Mere factual innocence is no reason not to carry out a death sentence properly reached" which is taken out of context I believe. I turned to the last page and this final remark pretty much confirmed it.

Final remark is pic related, what do you think /pol/?

I can take more pics of the packet if you guys want too.

tl;dr my teacher is trying to turn her criminology students to Marxism.
>>
>>70722160
tell her to watch 'citizen x' about andrei chikatilo
>crime doesn't exist in communist countries
>>
Yes, this is something people have been saying for years. It's usually in the "soft" sciences and what not in my experience. My English and psych teachers always have this Marxist undertone with everything, my anatomy teacher doesn't though, he seems center right.
>>
>>70722160
poison her
>>
>>70722160
Secrets?
>>
>>70722477
Because people in the non-sciences have soft heads, otherwise they wouldn't be teaching english and psych.
>>
>>70722160
>secret

Western Academia is nearly laughably obviously marxist
>>
communism is the most unequal society there is. everybody is a slave except a political elite.
>>
>>70722160
>literally MUH NOO TROO COMMUNISM
The post
>>
>>70723235
This. Your teacher has downs, try to let her know subtly

>potatoes instead of apples on her desk
>>
>>70722160
The USA imprisons its citizens at a higher rate than any other country in the history of the world.

No: it is not a coincidence that our prison system is for-profit.
>>
>>70723343
I tried to give her the benefit of the doubt, I really did. But me and a few buddies of mine agree that she's a total snob bitch. She's a 50 year old ugly scag with tits like Ms. Choksondick from South Park. She always wears these fucking gypsy scarves and shit like she's Stevie Nicks.
>>
File: B598ycqCYAICL4t.jpg (174 KB, 793x1400) Image search: [Google]
B598ycqCYAICL4t.jpg
174 KB, 793x1400
>>70722160
>there is no system, no society that is truly Marxist. We don't know if Marxism could work.

It sure would be nice if, instead of just ranting about capitalism all the time, Marxists actually put some time into justifying what specific things they would do as part of their Marxist revolution to make it "truly Marxist" and not a communist hellhole like every other time it's been tried. But instead of saying "yeah, Stalin was horrible but we'd do things differently in ways X Y and Z", they just say "m-maybe Stalin was a little bad but if we keep trying again and again eventually one day we'll get the perfect Marxist utopia by the roll of the dice!"
>>
>>70723662
That's not accurate. There are literally thousands of books answering exactly what you're asking. That you don't know how to do anything except passively accept the cherry picking of others doesn't mean that their cherry picking is comprehensive.
>>
>>70722160
Social conflict theory is Marxism, it was developed by Marx.
>>
>>70722160
Dude crim just major. There are entire chapters on critical/Marx theory and femenists theory in my books. Even in unrelated classes they rip on capitalism and I was forced to take a multiculturalism in criminal justice course. They are going hard on police officers and future Feds
>>
>>70722160
Who cares.
>>
>>70723441
You're conflating capitalism and slavery. Libertarians want less prisons, not more.

>at a higher rate than any other country in the history of the world.
*any other non-communist country
>>
>>70722160
What kind of horrible font is that?
Is your study material literally printed out A4 sheets of paper?

How much are you paying for this "education"?
>>
They were indoctrinated into Marxism and now they perpetuate it.
>>
>>70722160
Hur durr capitalism creates crime to benefit from it

Yeah why would I have a peaceful community that makes trade easier when I can live in a criminal shithole that I made on purpose.
>>
>no true Scotsman
>>
File: 1435741356448.jpg (60 KB, 720x698) Image search: [Google]
1435741356448.jpg
60 KB, 720x698
>secret Marxists
No, they are openly Marxist
>>
File: PSX_20160412_222710.jpg (159 KB, 674x1452) Image search: [Google]
PSX_20160412_222710.jpg
159 KB, 674x1452
>>70722160
It's not a secret m8
The long march through the institutions has been completed, they control all universities and school curriculums:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_long_march_through_the_institutions
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cultural_hegemony
>>
>>70725783
Its a community college so not much
>>
>>70725998

Globalism creates crime to benefit from it.

Why would I live in the criminal shithole that I made on purpose when I can sell all its products at hugely inflated prices in the peaceful community that makes trade easier?
>>
File: 1460448136059.jpg (67 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1460448136059.jpg
67 KB, 1024x768
>>70722160
>>
>>70723936
>There are literally thousands of books answering exactly what you're asking.
and yet no one every posts their names
not you, not the Marxists, no one
it's almost like
they don't exist
>>
>>70722160

>"I know those other communist/Marxist societies never worked, but they're not true Marxist societies.

Literally no true Scotsman (Marxist) fallacy.
>>
>>70726434
WHATEVER SHITLORD!!! FUCK THIS WHITE MALE PATRIARCHAL CAPITALIST SYSTEM!!!
>>
>>70726108
Lol he looks exactly like Anton Chigurh
>>
>>70722160

Oh yeah OP also you could say, "No true form of Capitalism exists."

Pretty much the same argument.
>>
>>70726554
Hardly surprising. Not even Marx was a Marxist.
>>
>>70722160
Yes.

Yuri has already beaten this horse to death. At least 3 generations of American children have been indoctrinated, first at University level and later at increasingly young increments.The end game being to trick Americans into adopting Soviet-backed policies and subverting their students without them ever knowing what is happening.

We were the last lucky generation to perhaps be educated by older teachers at a young age, who came before baby boomers, and perhaps the last generation to object to these policies. If we do not stop this in the next decade, we may have very well lost America forever to subversion, as every minute of every child's life will be spent reinforcing these policies, to the cluelessness of their well-meaning but shamefully political instructors.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.