[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Justin Trudeau the coolest Prime Minister ever?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7
File: 1460454496809.jpg (90 KB, 1024x729) Image search: [Google]
1460454496809.jpg
90 KB, 1024x729
Is Justin Trudeau the coolest Prime Minister ever?
>>
no
/Thread
>>
>>70720536
You had a man crush on your drama teacher didn't you?
>>
>>70720575
This seconded.
Also sage.
>>
File: 1459797047005.png (295 KB, 584x558) Image search: [Google]
1459797047005.png
295 KB, 584x558
>>70720536
Nyet.
>>
A weed smoking ex-teacher prime-cheerleader

Canada, you're gay as fuck
>>
>>70720858
What if Trudeau met with Charles Koch and Dr. Ron Paul next?
>>
>>70720536
You don't want a cool leader, you want a strong one.

No wonder why you're so fucking cucked.
>>
>>70720858

based combo
>>
>>70721303
He represents us well enough.
>>
more like prime memenester amirite guys?
>>
>>70721407

ay

le

mayo
>>
No, he's a retarded piece of shit who'll ruin Canada until someone has to clean up his mess.
>>
I dunno, Brian Mulroony hired the youngest senator in Canada's history, who would later go on to manage strip clubs.

Also, Jean Chretien wanted to get rid of Aboriginal status, that's pretty based.
>>
The real leader of Canada is, and always will be, the Queen.
>>
anyone have the cuck meme of Trudeau?
>>
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 381x386) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 381x386
>>70720536
Finally captured on film, "The mating ritual of the Cuck"
>>
>>70721581

The meme video of Justin:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYBu_IxX4XE
>>
File: 1457528871022.jpg (41 KB, 550x512) Image search: [Google]
1457528871022.jpg
41 KB, 550x512
>>70720674
see this is what wrong with /pol/, anything thats not trump related gets saged this is literally the oposite cancer of reddit both fucking cancerous, here everyone sucks trumps dick all the time and if its not trump it gets saged, on reddit its sanders and sjws. I need a centrist unbiased website
>>
>>70720536
>real change
Fuck this meme. Every goddamn left wing politician since Obama has campaigned on this.
>>
>>70721361
Exactly this
>>
Why does he do all these meme pictures? Isn't he becoming like the laughing stock of world leaders?
>>
>>70721663
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYBu_IxX4XE

Love it! but I'm after an image of his wife getting fucked by a black dude while he sits tiny on a chair watching.
>>
He looks like a fucking towel boy
>>
>>70721731
Don't come here then, we are trying to get someone elected and prevent another leftist cuck from becoming the leader of a powerful country.
>>
Maybe so, but his politics are garbage.
>>
>>70720536
This guy is like a little boy

That stupid fucking smile all the time....holy shit
>>
File: probably.jpg (98 KB, 720x603) Image search: [Google]
probably.jpg
98 KB, 720x603
>>70720536
Libcuck student who never grew up.
>>
He's certainly the most embarrassing
>>
>>70720536
Fucking hell

Aren't politicians meant to be politicians? Government is serious business, not a carnival.
>>
>>70722120
He smiles all the time because he's probably stoned24/7.
>>
Hes. Every nation should have a member of a "boyband" as their leader, perfect.
Another reason females should not be allowed to vote. I seriously cannot WAIT for them to pass Sharia law in places like Sweden, and the very feminist cunts who supported them being forced to wear a Burka. And I hope NO European nations take them..
>>
File: justin-trudeau-george-soros.jpg (64 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
justin-trudeau-george-soros.jpg
64 KB, 1000x750
>>70720536
Suuure...
>>
Trudeau has this aura of a person I can't describe in words. When I see pictures of him in muslim dress or wearing sikh hats or dancing with africans, his face is always so sincere. He is genuinely thinking he is a force of good. He can't understand why anyone would see those things as bad. Trudeau simply returns home to his beautiful wife in exclusively white peaceful rich neighbourhood, thinking of all the multicultural wonders he enjoyed that day under watchful eye of bodyguard troop. He is thinking, "boy it sure is fun". Kissing his wife and children good night he falls asleep, waking up next morning refreshed and thinking what next for cultural enrichement while reading the bluepill media.

He has this very specific aura. I have encountered this once in real life. It was a tall, blonde, lanky person with manbun, hipster beard and trendy clothes. Studies art history. His grey blue eyes were incredibly warm, and his whole presence was similar, including voice. In all of the discussion we had, he only expressed deep concern for *me*, while disregarding everything I told him that evening. He saw no reason to worry about everything. Everything was just fine for him. Every issue was purely about helping those in need and injustices. He saw nothing naive in any of it. After the discussion we had, he returned to his three room apartment owned by his parents who let him live free in it with his incredibly hot girlfriend. When he was falling asleep, he likely had a puzzled expression over his encounter with me. For him, people like me are boogeymen that only exist in bad dreams. Mindset so alien to his he can't understand it on abstract level. It doesn't scare him, because in time, with compassion, we too can be fixed.

That is exactly how I see Trudeau.
>>
File: justin_trudeau_pink_shirt_day.jpg (37 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
justin_trudeau_pink_shirt_day.jpg
37 KB, 600x400
>>70722585
SUUURE...
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.