[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just noticed parallels between the Bible and this day and age.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 1450572082394.jpg (90 KB, 633x950) Image search: [Google]
1450572082394.jpg
90 KB, 633x950
I just noticed parallels between the Bible and this day and age. The white man is a master piece of God created in His image. The snake represents the Jew, who tries to persuade the woman into commiting sins, like fucking negroes and cheating.

Did the Bible already know the truth about women 2000 years ago?
>>
File: Swedish church.jpg (11 KB, 278x181) Image search: [Google]
Swedish church.jpg
11 KB, 278x181
>>70720365
Yes. If there is one thing Abrahamic religions do right it's explicitly telling the men to be strong and run things and women to shut up and listen. Deviate from original teachings and you end up with pic related
>>
File: 1459459831283s.jpg (2 KB, 125x103) Image search: [Google]
1459459831283s.jpg
2 KB, 125x103
>>70720365
>yfw it says woman came from man
>>
>>70720587

I second this Polak's motion
>>
>>70720365
>I just noticed parallels between the Bible and this day and age
Such as?
>>
>>70720365
Bullshit. The tree of knowledge simply created the concept of good and evil to mankind. It gave us the power to decide for ourselves what is good and what is evil. The snake simply red pilled us while god wanted mankind to live like sheep in his matrix.
>>
>>70720984
But good/evil is relative, how is it a red pill.
>>
>>70720984

>knowing what is good and evil
>play pretending something is good or evil
>>
>>70721188
Of course it is relative, but before eating the apple there was no good in evil within man. Only the will of god. Without being able to decide what action you should take there is no free will and there is no progress.
>>
>>70721492
Why shouldn't we live the way our CREATOR wants us to? Your life means nothing germcuck.
>>
>>70721594
In the grand scale of course it is meaningless, but for the individual the live is precious. My life has meaning to me and the people close to me.
Would you prefer to live in the forest and do the same thing every day without any alternation whatsoever and your offspring for eternity? What is the meaning in that? It is pointless and circular.
>>
>>70721751

Sorry mate, but I've just decided that it's evil to keep deutchkrauts alive and most people kinda agree with me

Oh and if you disagree you're just being subjective and there's no reason I should listen to you
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.