[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm very scared of dying, i understand it's such an
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 41
File: 1460395628921.png (283 KB, 714x475) Image search: [Google]
1460395628921.png
283 KB, 714x475
I'm very scared of dying, i understand it's such an irrational fear because you can't do anything about it but the thought of not-existing just sounds so dreadful to me...

Anybody want to share their perspective?
>>
File: 1460405399482.jpg (50 KB, 500x315) Image search: [Google]
1460405399482.jpg
50 KB, 500x315
Bump, if no interest then abandon
>>
File: melonman.png (341 KB, 749x650) Image search: [Google]
melonman.png
341 KB, 749x650
well when youre inevitably dead it wont matter will it.
although 2bh every now and then i think about it too hard and it gets too real.
>>
>>70720100

My perspective has always been rather simple.

If I managed to exist now, and time continues indefinitely, I will eventually exist again.

Whether it be as I am now, or some other way, it's going to happen because it happened before.

The stretch of time in between is irrelevant, like nights without dreaming.

tl;dr I live, I die, I live again.
>>
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Emperor%27s_New_Mind
>http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1571064513001188
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_room
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hard_problem_of_consciousness
>http://arxiv.org/abs/0705.1617
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jim_B._Tucker
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omega_Point
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Law_of_Complexity-Consciousness

Tl;dr: Consciousness is an intrinsic property of universe, emerging from sufficiently complex networks. Your brain is an anthenna, the signal is elsewhere. Reincarnation is real
>>
>>70723134

Jesus Christ, you're a fucking retard.
>>
I watched this documentary and it was basically about scientists who believe (and used evidence) in the concept of a soul surviving after death.
>>
>>70720100
Realize how many people have successfully died before you. You're doing nothing new or special when you die. It's a very natural part of life.
>>
>>70720100

You are ok anon, after death there is nothing, you will become nothing, unliving, dust, as sentient as the street rocks.

You became nothing
Everything in your mind will be lost forever
Everthing

And you CAN'T stop it.

You are going to DIE.
>>
>>70720100
Remember the time you weren't born yet?

Don't worry about it.
>>
>>70723307

Why?
>>
I think about death all the time recently. I think about what those moments just before you die must be like, knowing that ijn a few seconds you will never experience anything ever again. Back into eternal nothingness. Makes me so fucking miserable lads
>>
>>70720100
Accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior
>>
File: td.gif (1002 KB, 500x211) Image search: [Google]
td.gif
1002 KB, 500x211
>>
>>70720100
Try listening to Meditations.
>>
>>70723307
Why is that so outlandish? We may not be able to pass direct memories or experiences but we can pass on genetic code.

Many of us look and think like our biological parents even if we have no connection with them at all. Living again after death could be as simple as understanding that a part of you is still out there even after you die. Stop being so much of an idiot.
>>
>>70723492
Don't be, you're not meant to roam the Earth forever worried about the moment you'll leave it. That's the most depressing mindset that leads to living a shit life riddled with fear.

It's true, if you know you're going to die the moments leading up to it (or months) are scary. Wasting your time worrying about that moment is irrelevant.
>>
>>70723307
Well he's dead now he can't hear you pal...
>>
Nobody on /pol/ can say what happens after death.

You could go to heaven or hell, be reincarnated or spend eternity fucking your waifu in an eternal orgasm, we just don't know.

Hopefully it's reincarnation, sleeping in the void would be too boring.
>>
>>70723643
This.
So much this.
>>70720100

You fear death because you are a coward that has not felt hellish being alive can be. You are afraid of something that true warriors seek to meet... Another life, even if it is only a possibility.
>>
Explain your existence before birth. Now do the same for after death. Now you should no longer feel afraid.
>>
>>70720100

I want to die, life has been nothing but suffering. My fucking whore mother .. Life is a trip, though. Everything about it. And it's odd to think I would never have experienced it. But it's so cold and devoid of love for me, which is a huge part of what makes us happy.

Just kill me.
>>
>>70723858

Nobody knows what came before birth and what happens after death.

It could be anything but you'll have to wait and see.
>>
>>70720100

>not-existing
there is life after death tho. we're not fucking robots that get switched off. the soul has no weight nor size, it can't be measured, therefore it cannot die.

death is not the end, it's the start. what matters is how you live your life in the third dimension.
>>
File: 1434509100174.jpg (13 KB, 403x195) Image search: [Google]
1434509100174.jpg
13 KB, 403x195
>>70720100
I can`t wait for the sweet release.
>>
>>70723492
What makes you think you will be able to tell entirety? When you sleep for 8 hours it may feel like 10 seconds, and thats with a conscious. It will feel like a second until through infinite time, you will eventually be reincarnated, cause you were born once what is stopping it from happening again.
>>
>>70724000
>the soul has no weight nor size, it can't be measured, therefore it cannot die.
therefore it doesnt exist
>>70720100
When there are you, there is no death. When there is death, there are no you. The fear is pointless. Think about it, if you were immortal, life would eventually get boring and you'd kill yourself. Death is relief.
>>
Life goes on. What you cling to remains after you're gone. Your energy will be absorbed in the Earth. Ashes to ashes, dust to dust and the world will see rebirth.
>>
File: 1453860656810.jpg (143 KB, 888x1120) Image search: [Google]
1453860656810.jpg
143 KB, 888x1120
>>70720100
Heaven or hell.
>>
Learn to astral project.
>>
>>70720100
you were dead before you were born and you didnt seem to mind at all
>>
That's why people believe in religion.
>>
>>70720100
Nothing to fear. Just do whatever the fuck you want with your time. Don't listen to anyone who says otherwise, they'll all be dead in an instant.
>>
>>70720100
Being afraid of the inevitable death has to be the worst thing you can think of when you're alive...
>>
>>70724256
I personally believe that the light at the end of death is you being re-born into a new world.
I believe that people retain memory in infancy and forget as they learn language again in a whole new body, brain, atomic structure, planetary environment. It's like meeting someone that looks and acts exactly like you on the other side of the world.

I would want to see what would happen if 2 people on different sides of the planet of the same genetic phenotype were born speaking the same language and sharing the same toys, parenting styles and education.
>>
the fear will fade as you grow older.
>>
>>70720100
I think I'm just going to cuck myself into an ai so I have a shot at immortality.
>>
>>70723134
That makes sense.
I think similarly, you're an aspect of the universe, therefore just a part of the whole, the whole remains, and dying as well as emerging is just a change in shape.
>>
I'm a Muslim, so life is just something temporary for me.

>>70723134
That logic isn't right because It would happen after infinite tries, and the universe doesn't have infinite energy for that. Some day the universe will just stop.
>>
>>70724630
Okay Halsey.
Good luck.....................................................................................................
chief...................
>>
>>70724405

You're wrong Vladimir. Not having any physical properties like weight or dimesion doesn't mean it doesn't exist. the soul is some form ancient energy that cannot be measured, because we don't have the instruments yet, and our brains are not developed enough the grasp the concept.
>>
File: 1458099723253.gif (862 KB, 500x700) Image search: [Google]
1458099723253.gif
862 KB, 500x700
>>70723134
>Energy can neither be created nor destroyed only transferred from one form to another
>mfw we are eternal beings of energy trapped in crude meat bodies right now
>>
>>70725057
Any proofs?
>>
>>70720100

think of it like this. There is no proof that there is nothing after life, and there is no proof that there is something after life. Why think that there is nothing? when there is no proof
>>
>>70724405
deathkuk
>>
>>70725264
christcuck
>>
>>70720100
We've all been dead before. We collectively know what's ahead.

You know that butterfly(y) feeling yyou used to get when you were a child? That will be doubled and you will be soaring through the cosmos.
>>
>>70723134

that theory you got is from futurama
>>
>>70723134
>and time continues indefinitely
What if it doesnt?
>>
>>70724704

>I'm a Muslim, so life is just something temporary for me.

Just because you adhere to a certain religion doesn't mean that the same rules don't apply to everyone. We'll all turn to dust someday, just you might get to the dust phase more quickly since you're bound to blow yourself in an airport or some shit.
>>
>>70720100
The fear of death arises from the belief that in death, there is awareness.
>>
/pol/ you're being mildly comforting.
That's fucking weird.
>>
>>70725305
godkuk
>>
>>70725447
fear of death arises from a lack of faith
>>
>>70720100
>but the thought of not-existing just sounds so dreadful to me...

you will have no thought. people think of it as a nothingness but they are alive whom also have mortal feelings of space and time with thoughts and comprehension of the things around you.

if you think it is non existing, then you will have no where to have conscious much less a way to think, or perceive whats around you making it impossible, for non existence for you to into anything beyond when your energy gives out
>>
>>70725500
Waaaaah? I'm an atheist, akshly
>>
You cannot fathom you're own nonexistence for you exist right now. Just try not to think about it anon. I know it's hard. The thought finds my mind at least once a day and it really trips me out.
>>
File: abyss.png (51 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
abyss.png
51 KB, 512x512
>>70720100

Its strange, Its seems both existentially horrifying and peaceful at the same time. It's the one thing we all have in common and we are the only species that knows it's going to die.

A good book on the topic is Mortality by Christopher Hitchens. He wrote it while he was dieing of cancer.
>>
>>70725965
>looking to an atheist commie jew faggot for moral understanding
no thanks
>>
>>70726090
i forgot to mention alcoholic
>>
heaven must be pretty fuckin full by now, about 110 billion people have lived and died
where does invisible sky cunt put everyone?
what about all the silly sods who believe that their pets and animals also have souls `n sheit
thet heaven is bound to be pretty fuckin chocka`block

also for all you silly bastards who believe in ghosts, where do them dead holograph motherfuckkers get clothes from?
>>
>>70720100

I actually don't mind the thought of being dead so much, the thought of not existing seems just comforting to me, having an absence of anything good or bad and just ceasing to be is fine. I am however rather scared of the process of dying, last thing I want is to spend my final weeks or months in hospital with doctors trying their best to keep me alive, I'd much rather be at home and just take an injection and pass away in my sleep.
>>
We're all gonna die son, even the Gods, even sun and moon.

>Deyr fé,
>deyja frændr,
>deyr sjalfr it sama,
>ek veit einn,
>at aldrei deyr:
>dómr um dauðan hvern.

Anglo
Cattle die,
friends die
you yourself die;
I know one thing
which never dies:
the judgment of a dead man's life

last sentence is sort of bad translation, mainly from wiki. One of my favorite hávamál verses
>>
>>70726223
>also for all you silly bastards who believe in ghosts, where do them dead holograph motherfuckkers get clothes from?
In ghostly clothes shops, where else, you idiot
>>
>>70720100
You experience reality through your brain's chemical reactions. It's not always objective and you have filters. I'm pretty sure that you will not even know you will die, as the brain will project whatever is comforting to you when you actually are dying. So there will not be a switch to darkness or non existence. You will not know you are dead unless being dead is comforting to you.
>>
>>70720100

read the Tao te Ching, for starters

here's another quote that is good;

>life is not the opposite of death
>death is the opposite of birth
>life has no opposite

in your particular case, war is coming soon; ISIS will soon devastate Europe

get out while you still can

come to the USA, or Australia, etc.

don't get too comfy tho, because ISIS is only the beginning (JV)
>>
>>70726090
>>70726145

I don't see how mortality has anything to do with morality. Just because the two words are spelled similarly doesn't mean they are related.
>>
>>70720100
The fact that you're here, now, means that you are eternal.

Think about it, but not too much.
>>
File: 1459483448321.png (124 KB, 411x539) Image search: [Google]
1459483448321.png
124 KB, 411x539
>>70720100
Don't be afraid of death anon, you will be reincarnated, and you will continue the cycle of death and rebirth until the end of days.
>>
>>70720100
When you die, there is the torment of the Grave ( https://islamqa.info/en/21212 ) if you are a kaffir it will continue until you are sent to hell for the rest of eternity, if you are a worshipper of the one undivided God Allmighty, the creator of the universe and are a sinner then the torture of the grave will happen until you are sent to heaven for the rest of eternity. If you die as a martyr there is no suffering until you go to the highest heaven for the rest of eternity.

It was narrated from Ibn Mas’ood (may Allaah be pleased with him) that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “The son of Adam will not be dismissed from before his Lord on the Day of Resurrection until he has been questioned about five things: his life and how he spent it, his youth and how he used it, his wealth and how he earned it and how he disposed of it, and how he acted upon what he acquired of knowledge.”

(Narrated by al-Tirmidhi, 2422; classed as hasan by al-Albaani in Saheeh al-Tirmidhi, 1969)

It was narrated from Abu Hurayrah that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “The first thing among their deeds for which the people will be brought to account on the Day of Resurrection will be prayer. Our Lord will say to His angels, although He knows best, ‘Look at My slave’s prayer, is it complete or lacking?’ If it is complete, it will be recorded as complete, but if it is lacking, He will say, ‘Look and see whether my slave did any voluntary (naafil) prayers.’ If he had done voluntary prayers, He will say, ‘Complete the obligatory prayers of My slave from his voluntary prayers.’ Then the rest of his deeds will be examined in a similar manner.”

(Narrated by Abu Dawood, 864; classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh Abi Dawood, 770).
>>
>>70726773
you perceive time and how fast it moves relative to how long you've lived, your final moments to you will go on forever
>>
>>70726290
We are dust in deserts of silence.
>>
>>70720100
“Death is nothing to us, since when we are, death has not come, and when death has come, we are not”
>>
>>70727037
Its a shame that Epicurus's writings were lost
>>
Just take comfort in the fact that everybody else around you is going to fucking die as well.
>>
>>70725522
Are you actually a subscriber to the Abrahamic death cults? Why the obsession with death anyway? Life is short.

Dying is easy, living is the hard part. Put down the sky fairies, the holy relics and your worthless prayers and get on with living.
>>
>>70725433
Then none of this shit matters anyway
>>
File: 1451948470666.gif (2 MB, 560x433) Image search: [Google]
1451948470666.gif
2 MB, 560x433
>>70723134
What, if some day or night a demon were to steal after you into your loneliest loneliness and say to you: 'This life as you now live it and have lived it, you will have to live once more and innumerable times more' ... Would you not throw yourself down and gnash your teeth and curse the demon who spoke thus? Or have you once experienced a tremendous moment when you would have answered him: 'You are a god and never have I heard anything more divine.
>>
>>70720100
You don't actually exist. Self is an illusion. Allow me to explain.

Try to not think of an elephant. You can't. Your thoughts are not your own. You merely perceive them. If you are not your thoughts, what are you? You are quite simply that which perceives.

Now try to perceive that which perceives - you can't. "you" are merely a black hole into which perceptions flow, no different than the black hole in every living being. We are all of us merely the universe perceiving itself.

I think therefore I am, cogito ergo sum, is a lie.
>>
>afraid of death
why?life is a continuous struggle and death is eternal peace
sounds good to me
>>
>>70723134
I thought i was the only one who had this idea
>>
File: 1458024519638.png (381 KB, 563x541) Image search: [Google]
1458024519638.png
381 KB, 563x541
>>70725440
bringing the heat f.am
>>
>>70727283
>Try to not think of an elephant. You can't.
Actually, I can
>>
>>70720100
Every time you fall asleep, you die, sort of. There is no difference for you between dieing and never waking up again.
>>
>>70727432
>Actually, I can

Doubtful. The very act of reading the word elephant should conjure the concept of an elephant unless you're retarded or illiterate, though admittedly in your case either of which seems probable.
>>
File: 1436512497586.jpg (52 KB, 600x656) Image search: [Google]
1436512497586.jpg
52 KB, 600x656
>>70720100
You can't stop it, so you need to embrace it on some basic level. Don't be afraid of getting old, it's far worse than the alternative. Every year longer you live is a fucking gift, and you shouldn't waste it.

The way I see it is you need to take control, lead a fulfilling life, and (in my view) try to leave the world in better condition than you found it. That's why we're here.

Just make sure you're not pissing your life away in some miserable, unhappy pursuit. Life's fucking short; you're a long time looking at the lid.
>>
>>70727584
wake me up inside
>>
>>70720100
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JAtOA8oByw

Start at 26:27
>>
Not scared of death, just dying painfully. S'why I plan to suck down a can of helium before I get too old.
>>
File: 1458401512930.gif (1 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1458401512930.gif
1 MB, 500x281
I look forward to death.

>inb4 DAT edge

Ever since I can remember i've been high anxiety and depressed person. Even as a little kid.

The only thing that calms me is alcohol. That's the only time I'm relaxed and unchained. I'm a much better person when I'm drunk.
>>
>>70727622
>Hm, somebody has different opinion, I should probly insult him
>>
>>70726846
lmao
>>
>>70727283
To further elaborate, there is the transporter thought experiment. create a new you from new matter, and destroy the old, do you still exist?

Or a variation, use a star trek teleporter to create a perfect duplicate of yourself, which one is you? The answer is both or neither, which amount to the same thing, because "you" never existed in the first place. You're just that which perceives.
>>
We are one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively. Life is a dream. Look at fractals, everything repeats, it goes on and on and on. We all came from one cell, and everything that happens can be scaled up and down. We can look at humans on Earth the same way as mold on bread, not as individual bacteria but the whole super organism growing off of its resources. The universe is living through you and you are just one phase of it. Keep spiraling down the infinite fractal, enjoy the trip
>>
>>70726773
>until the end of days.

So death will happen eventually?
>>
>>70727782
Just following your statement to its logical conclusion, friend.
>>
>>70727329
>and death is eternal peace

There is no peace for those who do not worship the creator of the universe.

"Know they not that whoever opposes God and His Messenger (Muhammad), certainly for him will be the Fire of Hell to abide therein? That is the extreme disgrace." (Quran 9:63)

"And fear the Fire which is prepared for the disbelievers." (Quran 3:131)

"They will long to leave the Fire, but never will they leave there from; and theirs will be a lasting torment." (Quran 5:37)

"Surely, those who disbelieve and did wrong; God will not forgive them, nor will He guide them to any way except the way of Hell, to dwell therein forever." (Quran 4:168-169)

"And whosoever disobeys God and His Messenger, then surely, for him is the fire of Hell, he shall dwell therein forever." (Quran 72:23)

"O you who believe, save yourselves and your families from a Fire whose fuel is men and stones over which are (appointed) angels, stern and severe, who flinch not (from executing) the commands they receive from God, but do (precisely what) they are commanded." (Quran 66:6)

"Soon I will cast him into Hell Fire. And what will explain to you what is Hellfire? Nothing does it allow to endure, and nothing does it leave alone! Darkening and changing the color of man! Over it are nineteen (angels as keepers of Hell)." (Quran 74:26-30)

"Surely, the disbelievers will be in the torment of Hell to abide therein forever. (The torment) will not be lightened for them, and they will be plunged into destruction with deep regrets, sorrows and in despair therein. We wronged them not, but they were the wrongdoers. And they will cry: ‘O Malik! Let your Lord make an end of us’ He will say: ‘Surely, you shall abide forever.’ Indeed We have brought the truth to you, but most of you have a hatred for the truth" (Quran 43:74-78)
>>
>>70727622
>Doubtful. The very act of reading the word elephant should conjure the concept of an elephant unless you're retarded or illiterate, though admittedly in your case either of which seems probable.

I avoid thinking about elephants a lot of the time, just keep focus on something else. It's easy
>>
>>70720100
At the end of the day, humans are just animals. There's no evidence that animals experience life after death or reincarnation, so why should we?

At least we're living longer than ever. If you make it to at least 75, then that's a good slog. Humans were never meant to live that long.
>>
>>70727872
is a logical consequence of
>>70727283
>>
File: 1457040024847.jpg (30 KB, 521x600) Image search: [Google]
1457040024847.jpg
30 KB, 521x600
>>70727915
>>
>>70727885
Only when your soul can't find a suitable vessel. So nothing short of obliterating all terrestrial life.
>>
>>70720100

There's nothing natural about death and you have good reason to fear it
>>
>>70727998
Hearing or reading the word elephant should bring the concept of an elephant to mind. It should be impossible to not have this happen.

The fact that you on your own can drown out the thought of an elephant doesn't change the fact that in the course of our discussion, the concept of an elephant rose unbidden to your mind, outside of your control.
>>
I find the thought of sleeping forever pretty comforting.
>>
>>70724704
>I am a Muslim
>The universe doesn't have unlimited energy so it's gonna end.

Not according to the Koran, you fuck.
>>
>>70727584
You don't dream when you're dead.
>>
>>70725549

>/thread
>>
this whole death thing doesnt seem right.
Just one more point on the bullshit list in life, right above liberals.
>>
>>70728278
Tough shit mate. If time is monolithic as certain mystes aver, then you've always existed and you always will exist, living your shitty life for all eternity, creating the same stale memes over and over.
>>
>>70727915
>While obscene heretics' hearts still beat, there can be no respite. While faithless traitors still live, there can be no forgiveness. (Verse I of XXV)

>Heresy is like a tree, its roots lie in the darkness whilst its leaves wave in the sun and to those who suspect nought, it has an attractive and pleasing appearance. Truly, you can prune away its branches, or even cut the tree to the ground, but it will grow up again ever the stronger and ever more comely. Yet all awhile the root grows thick and black, gnawing at the bitter soil, drawing its nourishment from the darkness, and growing even greater and more deeply entrenched.
>>
If you are scared of fading into non-existance then don't be because it's clearly an illusion.

People who accept that when they die, lights go out and they cease to exist - must also accept that at any given moment they can spring into existance again. After all, that is exactly what happened when you were born.

Thus, you are dying and shifting into something else and you have done that before and will do so again.

At this point, I'm farily certain both death and life are illusions of sorts.

The big question is why this universal mechanic for the undying soul exists? What is the point? And I am fairly certain it's moot to speculate in this state of biological existance.
>>
>>70720100
Everything is dull for me. My suffering outweighs fear of death.
>>
>>70725440
I don't fear death man as long as I will die as a Muslim, bring the worst you have.

>>70728301
>Not according to the Koran, you fuck.
I answered him with his logic that don't credit Quran.

Even with his logic I proved he is wrong... in Quran the universe will collapse while still have a huge energy, which is what I believe will happen.
>>
>>70728632
>as long as I will die as a Muslim,
We can work that part out easily
>>
>>70727915
yes and then a talking snake gave some bitch an apple ''Wingardium leviosa? Eva?''
>>
>>70728819
>We can work that part out easily
I invite you to try, son.
>>
>>70727915
You have to go back
>>
>>70720100
Are you me?
>>
>>70728632
Why do you believe in the Kuran and not in the Bible or some other book with unbelievable content? Whats the difference?
>>
>>70720100
Breh. As a child when I first realised I was going to die someday it freaked the shit out of me and I cried for weeks about it.
It stopped bothering me when I realised that the state of death can't be imagined from first person, not that it stopped me from trying.
But seriously try to as vividly as possible visualise going from being alive to dying (e.g. getting shot in the face) to being dead.
If you imagined death as an infinite darkness you're wrong. You can't get to death from first person.
The farthest I get is the blood spilling from my head with ringing in my ears and pain from gunshot, then it just kind of fades and I can't imagine any more after that.

tl;dr Death is not that scary if you try really hard to imagine what being dead would feel like
>>
>>70720100
it will be like when you sleep.

It might scare you now but think of it like this, once it's all over, you won't knowthat it's over. you cease to exist.
>>
>>70728501
Your words soothe me
>>
>>70720100
What are you worried about? I don't have any good theories about space-time or shit. I'm dying though so if you want to know what it's like to face it head on, ama. I have cancer, btw. At first I was sad for myself, then I just got sad for the people I'm leaving behind, now I'm not really sad at all and I've pretty much accepted it.
>>
>>70720100
The Matrix is real.
> Good night coppertop
>>
>>70728501
This is a good post, Sweden. How will you know if you spring into existence again? How can you know if you've done it before?
>>
>>70728884
>http://content.time.com/time/world/article/0,8599,1953619,00.html

Actually that's routine, once summer ends and we no longer need slaves to pick fruits, your pals tend to get a lil uppity.
And mafia doesn't like it. Not even a little. So you always hear about dead muslims with no IDs in containers around October lel.

You should thank mama Merkel, now it's easier to just print IDs and send them up north. You are barely worth the bullet
>>
>>70720100
READ MARCUS AURELIUS' MEDITATIONS
>>
>>70729050
Have you broken bad?
>>
>>70729257
It's a good book but it doesn't cover everything
>>
>>70727915
But the Koran is just a shitty desert book written by shitty desert men. Allah isn't real and Mohammad is not his prophet.
>>
>>70729362
kek. I did all my bad stuff in my early 20s. Now I'm doing good stuff in case heaven is real. I don't believe necessarily in a cloudy place with angels, but I do believe in a peaceful existence for the soul that depends on you dying in a peaceful, selfless state.
>>
>>70723134
I had an idea a lot like this, too.
>>
File: 99999999.jpg (44 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
99999999.jpg
44 KB, 960x720
>>70729177
This peculiar arrangement of atoms allows your consciousness to manifest. Statistically speaking, for the law of large numbers, that very same configuration is bound to happen again, sooner or later since we live in an immense, eternally cyclical universe.

You should consider reading >>70723241
There is a substancial statistical body of evidence regarding reincarnation
>>
>>70729197
>Non-Italian police are rarely seen, and only one nonwhite serves in Parliament.
What a hateful country you have Italy! Bad! Bad! I don't imagine this author will ever lecture the Chinese for not having more whites in the Communist Party.
>>
>>70728969
Go back? I am already in Norway, the land of my forefathers. YOU have to go back, your family don't belong there you land thief.
>>
>>70729610
Thanks, Italy. I'm very excited for the prospect of reincarnation. I like the life I got this time around, but I really fucked it up and could use a new start.
>>
>>70728992
Muslims believe in the bible, but the bible have been changed over time, the Quran has not.
>>
>>70723759
>spend eternity fucking your waifu in an eternal orgasm
i'm gonna make a new religion for weebs
>>
>>70729610
>your particular arrangement of atoms happens again
>in cold space and you're immediately turned inside out by the vacuum
>the happens over and over for all eternity

doh!
>>
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 500x598) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 500x598
>>70720100
I've pondered this a couple of times.
We have no real proof of afterlife and/or reincarnation, so one could assume that if neither of those are the truth, then are consciousness is simply snuffed out.
As a Human, I find it hard to grasp the concept of just, ceasing to exist. It seems terrifying.
>>
>>70729400
The creator of the universe is real, and Muhammed (saw) is his prophet.
>>
>>70729617
>and only one nonwhite serves in Parliament.

Addendum: used to serve as ministry of immigration. She was repeatedly called chimpanzee by both Salvini of Lega Nord, and the people. Forced to resign since her party was losing consensus because of her
>>
You will stop caring about being dead after the fifth year of being dead.
>>
>>70729716
>Muslim
>forefathers in Norway

Sorry ahmed, you have to go back!
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 296x223) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 296x223
There's nothing to fear, kiddo. Worst case scenario it'll be just how it was before you were born, and that wasn't so bad, now was it?

Personally, if the multiverse theory holds up, and there are an infinite number of universes with different variables, then the chances of this universe coming into existence again (or already existing alongside ours) is 100%.

Think of it this way: you have a dice. You have the numbers 1-6. The number 4 would be this universe and its exact timeline and history. Now, if you were given the chance to roll that dice for all of eternity, the statistical probability of landing on 4 would be 100%.

It's also worth noting that you've "died" numerous times throughout your lifetime; the only thing that gives off the illusion of continuity is our memories. The physical matter that makes you you today is not the same as the physical matter that made you you say 10 years ago. You are a completely different person; you just hold the memories of that old person.

Happy existentialism, /pol/.
>>
>>70720100
No different than before you were born anon.
>>
>>70729716
You shame your race traitor
>>
>>70729787
>We have no real proof of afterlife and/or reincarnation, so one could assume that if neither of those are the truth

Your logic don't make sense and is not backed by your premises. You make claims that neither of those are truth and "then are consciousness is simply snuffed out." when you have even less evidence of that. At least religious people have claims and explainations of why those claims are valid.

There is no way to "check" your claims they are just wild speculations without real proof so according to your "logic" you should assume that it's not truth.
>>
>>70729941
It's a Muslim. Even if he's a Muslim rape baby, his forefathers aren't Norwegian, only his foremothers.
>>
>>70729941
You cucks and nu-males destroy Europe, all good europeans become muslim. In the future Europe won't be so soft, godless and feminine like it is now due to people like you.
>>
>>70730011
Neither of my parents are muslim.
>>
>>70729789
Nuh uh.
>>
File: sadpepe.png (139 KB, 917x871) Image search: [Google]
sadpepe.png
139 KB, 917x871
>>70729495
>I do believe in a peaceful existence for the soul that depends on you dying in a peaceful, selfless state.

So no crazy parties with drugs and sluts?

We have different perspectives I guess, Im an atheist.

Not to be rude, its just relevant to the topic, but how old are you? Do have kids?
>>
>>70730011
I suspect he is a white convert. He is trying way too hard, maybe he hopes his brown friends will treat his delicate snow boipucci well ;^)
>>
>>70730069
Sorry Ackmed, you have to go back to Turkey. Skyrim belongs to the Nords.
>>
>>70720100
>not-existing
kek

Never died, have you?
>>
>>70720100
44 here and same
Went to shrink for it. Gets much worse once you have kids. Scared for them.

Read beckers the denial of death

Only way to kill the pain is with wine and beer

Enjoy!
>>
>>70730120
You aren't Norwegian. You don't belong in Norway.
>>
>>70730156
I doubt it. He's didn't explicitly state his ancestry and probably for good reason. He's probably a turkroach pretending he's white and pretending turkey is a part of europe.
>>
File: 1458637000056.jpg (5 KB, 347x145) Image search: [Google]
1458637000056.jpg
5 KB, 347x145
>>70730069
>cucks and nu-males
Said the white convert to the cult of Baal and his pedo desert prophet
>>
>>70720100
Start reading Kurzweil and following futurist tech that wants to extend human life and cure natural death.

Sure, maybe it won't happen in our lifetime that we cure natural death but extending our lifespans using tech is very real and happening everday.

I found that the more I shifted my attention to this, and the more I accepted that death doesn't have to be an inevitability, the less afraid I became.
>>
>>70730200
>You aren't American. You don't belong in America.
>>
>>70720100
lol why? it's like sleeping forever. sounds very comfy to me. the only thing that makes death "scary" to me is the anguish it will cause to my loved ones. also, i find becoming a rotten old senile fool way more scary than dying in my 50s.
>>
>>70729745
Its not only the Bible, why dont you believe in Hindu holy books, Chinese or Japanese books or Ancient Egyptian myths? What is so special about your particular book of fairytales?
>>
>>70729824
underrated
>>
>>70727698
that thing really hit me for real
>>
>>70730273
I am blonde, white with scandinavian blood. My grandfather was a doctor who was jailed after WW2 for being a nazi so they checked his "racial purity" with the best technology of the time.
>>
>>70730325
Understand the difference between a nation and a geographic location, you daft cunt. You're an infiltrator, a cockroach leeching off the hard work and good will of real people.
>>
>>70730342
No Ivan, you don't reason with fanatics. There is a very specific reason if even burmese buddhist monks have started removing kebabs.

But as you may notice, right wing parties are getting consensus, and a lot of it. Soon we will start deporting traitors and cultists back to the desert and we will make Europe great again
>>
>>70730435
And your 23andMe is probably 1/4 to 1/2 shitskin.
>>
>>70730142
>So no crazy parties with drugs and sluts?
Not anymore. Been there, done that.

Ask anything you want. I'm 26, no kids.
>>
>>70730342
>What is so special about your particular book of fairytales?

It's pure, directly from God and refers to the creator of the universe instead of the spirit of the local river and such things.
>>
>>70730515
not everyone is a nigger like you, Tyrone.
>>
>>70730527
>god speaks through a pedophile warlord
haha no. Even the so-called "prophet" Muhammad, cursed be his name, had doubts that his hallucinations were actually demons, and his whore concubines had to convince him they were angels.
>>
File: pepe.jpg (110 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
110 KB, 800x800
>>70730515
He is a white convert, i'm telling ya. I have met some myself. They are particularly annoying and pedantic because their brown fellas treat them like dogs with leper so they need validation. A lot like when the autistic kid in the school acts tough with other autists hoping the bullies will make him one of them. Instead he ends up being kicked in the ribs by the bullies
>>
>>70730342
what's common with christianity, confucianism, islam and buddhism? just 2 things.

1. they have been historically the most relevant and decisive to the world religions

2. they are based on figures that historically existed (jesus, muhammad, confucious, buddha)
>>
>>70730587
>doesn't deny it
Hahahaha what's your taint? You didn't say you were 100% white. It must be nigger or turk.

As for myself my 23andme says I'm 100% northern European.
>>
Well, this is how i see death. Think of someone who has just inhaled sleeping gas. They went from completely awake to sleep mode in the flip of a finger. They wont wake up no matter what happens around them. Is that scary to you? It shouldn't be, because we go through that every day when we go to bed to sleep, the only difference being that that process is just more gradual than anaesthesia.

If someone were to take away your senses one by one, like vision, taste, hearing, smell and touch, and if then oxygen was slowly taken away from your brain, you would also slowly come to a state of acceptance, you would gradually stop caring about your existence, until you reach the point of death. The only difference between that and someone shooting a bullet right in your brain is that, like in the previous case, one method is more gradual than the other, but the outcome is the same. You won't care about being dead.
>>
>>70730698
He's dancing around words. There's some funky admixture in there, he's probably a mixed race mongrel.
>>
Death is part of life, you can't have the cake and eat it too. That makes ne not afraid of death because I know I can only take the deal of life If I accept deal of death too.
Thing is, I'm afraid of living. Life has showed me nothing so far that makes want to risk it for death. Then again I'm delusional and think my problems can't be fixed. I don't want to die, but I don't want to live either. Just go to sleep and never wake up. Be dead without knowing, which is absurd too.
>>
>>70730649
He spoke with angels, and that of course was quite the shock. But when he started getting the Quran he never doubted because there is no reason to doubt that it's not from God. It obviously is created by God, no human has ever created anything like it and no human can if they try.

>>70730698
>because their brown fellas treat them like dogs with leper
Nonsense, if anything I am treated better than most.
>>
>>70720100
The alternative, eternal life, is far more dreadful when you really think about it. If you could not die, eventually, you would beg for death.
>>
>>70730649
This is true.

>>70730527
Christianity is the only one that was not from a person "in private". Christianity states that many saw the risen Jesus.

Islam: 0
Christianity: 3-in-1
>>
>>70730511
The temtation is to hard
>>70730527
>It's pure, directly from God and refers to the creator of the universe instead of the spirit of the local river and such things.
But people of other religions say similar things about their holy books and gods, how do you know you are right?
>>70730520
Does life have meaning?
Do you have a bucket list (without drugs and sluts)?
Do you want to correct your past misdeeds?Like to reconcile with former enemies, ask people you wronged for forgivness etc.
When you die, what is left after you on Earth?
>>
>>70720100
You die when you sleep. you are your conscience and death is the permanent cease of it. You are born in the morning and die at night. you memory and personality and sense of continuity are survival traits
>>
>>70730953
lel, stay cucked friendo. When Ahmed's cock will ram your boipucci you will see the foolishness of your ways
>>70730965
>what is the hard problem of consciousness
>>
>>70720100
2 years ago my father died from a heart attack out of nowhere.
Before that I never really thought about dieing, but the loss fucked me up a bit.
For the first years I was (irationally) scared, thinking every ache or pain was a sign of serious disease.
Due to this hypochondria i had a few panic attacks aswell.

I had a couple of chats with a pshycologist about it, and that really helped.
I rarely worry anymore about disease or dying, and the anxiety is gone aswell.
>>
You were atoms as part of the universe, briefly existed as a living organism and cease to exist, becoming part of the universe again. What's the problem, OP?
>>
>>70731227
From your ashes, new stars will be born
>>
File: Sudan.jpg (384 KB, 1200x798) Image search: [Google]
Sudan.jpg
384 KB, 1200x798
>>70730773
>You didn't say you were 100% white.
Yes I did long ago. I am white, Tyrone.

>As for myself my 23andme says I'm 100% northern European.

Nonsense, 100% northern European American? You are all bastards fucking everyone. Are you trying to pretend that your whore grandmother and mother did not create mulatto children? That's rediculous America is mostly negroes. Even people from sudan like pic related is considered "white" in US demographics. Is that your "northern european" heritage?

People from here in Northern Europe tend to be way smarter than you, so if your mother did not drop you on your head then I don't believe that one bit.
>>
>go to dentist to get wisdom teeth removed
>straps rubber rope around my arm cutting off circulation
>shoots some tranquilizer into my arm, instantly pass out
>wake up an hour later feeling incredibly foggy like i just died

dying is easy
>>
>>70731209
It's people like you who fucks men, among muslims that is frowned upon.
>>
I think you're pretty weak minded if you fear death. I think you're retarded if having no fear of death means you should kill yourself. Do whatever you have to do to face it or else you will just be a pathetic creep your whole life.

Personally. I give no fucks. We all bleed red. I'm not afraid of any one person. I'm not stupid either and I won't run into a dangerous situation. But if I'm facing death I'm going to make the most of it and be mentally prepared with no emotion driving me.
>>
File: 1442661860361.gif (966 KB, 381x216) Image search: [Google]
1442661860361.gif
966 KB, 381x216
>>70731383
Boy, the cuck sure is mad. Hey >>70730773 you gonna let him shit on your head like this?
>>
Do you think monkeys think about afterlife?
Surely not, but our ancestors were monkeys and didn't have consciousness
Our consciousness trick ourself making us belief that the consciousness is meaningful to the universe, though it's just chemical reaction

Consciousness is the plague of human beings
>>
>>70731478
ayy, Ahmed
see >>70731107
>>
File: 1433871964772.jpg (83 KB, 910x900) Image search: [Google]
1433871964772.jpg
83 KB, 910x900
>>70731478
Islam literally invented pedo gay sex, lmao
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bacha_bazi
>>
>>70720100
>finally die
>blinding light gives way to form
>on first hole at St.Andrews with Jesus, "Rowdy" Roddy Piper, and Bowie
>reach in pocket for tee, find bottomless can of Copenhagen
>Bowie says hurry, we got Augusta after this
>tee up, hit drive
>fucking shanked it
>>
>>70720100
I'm excited to die. I have been very much alone. Death is the only thing that will end that feeling of loneliness I've had much of my life. Although, I belive in a afterlife, so that may change my perspective.
>>
>>70731098
Nobody takes christianity seriously, it contradicts logic, it contradicts science. Muslims also believe in Jesus and that he will return. According to christianity Lausarus also rose from the dead, but do people use that as proof that lausarus was "god"? no, becuase it's stupid to think a human is God. God can control the whole universe without any problems. God does not need to send 2/3 more of himself to inspire this little rock when he does that perfectly fine with prophets like he usually have done and likely do on all other planets with intelligent life.
>>
>>70731107
>Does life have meaning?
I believe life has whatever meaning you give it.
>Do you have a bucket list (without drugs and sluts)?
No. Not really. If I can do things, I do them, but I don't have any "must do" things. I've never been very rich so I've never been able to just do things that I want, and thus never developed a desire for it. People have offered me to pay for any trip I want to take, but I don't have any strong desire to do anything other than spend time with family and friends. I don't want to be halfway around the world.

>Do you want to correct your past misdeeds? Like to reconcile with former enemies, ask people you wronged for forgivness etc.

I wish I had much more maturity and foresight much earlier. I'm a very gifted person who threw away most of my gifts. I'm full of regrets in that regard. You don't have to believe me, but I'm handsome, athletic, intelligent, and a good public speaker. I gave up everything to do drugs to make me better, more social, etc. and I think it backfired and ruined my brain. I hope I get a reset button, although I don't deserve one. As far as inter-personal relationships go, I've reconciled with everyone who has met me halfway.

>When you die, what is left after you on Earth?
I wrote a small booklet on my theories of existence. I hope people will read that. It's very underdeveloped and under-researched. I think there is a lot of evidence that points to God being the next rung above humans on the biological hierarchy. Evidence in psychology, politics, religion, and biology
>>
>>70731621
Bacha Bazi was reintroduced to Afghanistan after religious muslims (the Taliban) made it punishable by death. It is a American thing that is introduced due to Americas war against Islam.
>>
>>70731565
How do you know? Maybe elephants are conscious, they all gather around when sombody from their herd is dying and visit the grave afterwards
>>
>>70731107
>But people of other religions say similar things about their holy books and gods,

If they did you would have provided an example.
>>
>>70731213
I feel your pain, anon. My dad lost his dad to a heart attack 47 years ago. I never knew him but my whole life I've gone in fear of heart attacks. I can't imagine what you're going through. I hope you get better.
>>
>>70731533
These are the words of a person who is not in immediate danger of losing their life. No matter what you reply to this post claiming to be, you've already revealed that you've never come close to death. There is a difference between knowing of something and knowing something.
>>
File: 000012312.png (175 KB, 730x600) Image search: [Google]
000012312.png
175 KB, 730x600
>>70731693
>But false prophets also arose among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you, who will secretly bring in destructive heresies, even denying the Master who bought them, bringing upon themselves swift destruction. And many will follow their sensuality, and because of them the way of truth will be blasphemed. And in their greed they will exploit you with false words. Their condemnation from long ago is not idle, and their destruction is not asleep. For if God did not spare angels when they sinned, but cast them into hell and committed them to chains of gloomy darkness to be kept until the judgment; if he did not spare the ancient world, but preserved Noah, a herald of righteousness, with seven others, when he brought a flood upon the world of the ungodly; ...(Peter 2:10)

Tell me, is it arab brown cock so good that you are willing to go to Hell for it? Or are you just mentally ill like your countrymen so that's just it?
But hey, you will be in good company down there. You, your brown friends and their pedo desert liar ;^)
>>
>>70731682
>death will cure loneliness
Maybe. Good thought. Why do you think that?
>>
>>70731873
Thanks man, I've been getting better lately actualy, so thats nice.
When you say you are afraid of a heart attacks, do you mean as in that your father will die from one, or that you yourself gets one?
>>
File: 1459638412056.jpg (112 KB, 680x506) Image search: [Google]
1459638412056.jpg
112 KB, 680x506
I just can't wrap my head around the fact that we even exist. That ANYTHING exists

It makes much more sense to me that none of us should be here and nothing should have ever existed.

Anyway. I'm not so much scared of dying. I just find it really really sad that everyone and everything you know and love will soon be gone. The love and innocence of childhood and all the memories you made with your parents and siblings will be nothing but a blip in the unstoppable locomotive that is time. Very sad
>>
>>70732043
I'm worried about having one. Every single twinge in my left arm and cramp in my chest scares me. They've been my biggest fear since I learned as a child how my grandpa died.
>>
I don't fear death at all.
I welcome it as you can't stop it and I don't believe it's truly the end. And if it is the end, oh well. I won't exist to have any opinions on it.
It is just a measly 70 - 100(if i'm lucky) year life . That is not even a speck in the grains of eternity.

We are simply made of the same vibrations of the metaphysical matrix. When we die we will fade back into that matrix. The vibrations of what everything of all time was made of.
Our bodies, simply made of the shifting atoms will decompose and recycle itself. But consciousness... consciousness is special. It is force we don't understand yet.
Either way why should we even have the ego to try and say for certain what does and doesn't happen.
>>
>>70731693
This. And what about God in Christianity when he turned out to a human and got beaten by Jacob?

This is just like an anime. Also that God need rest and sleep... in Islam the existence of God and him being conscious is what keeping our universe existing, and there's no way the universe can continue existing otherwise. He just tell something be and it's been.

The concept of God in Christianity is close to the Greek mythology, he is a God but can't actually really control what he created.. which make no sense. In Islam God = ultimate power.
>>
>>70732027
Nobody goes to hell for worshiping one God. But you might go to hell for worshipping your 3 gods. Christianity contradicts the bible several places like in Matthew 26:39 where if christianity is true and jesus is the same as god then Jesus is sinning no matter what he does due to the logical contradiction. The bible are full of logical contradictions like that for christians, but if you are a muslim and read the same parts then Jesus is a prophet and nothing is contradictory or strange in the bible.

“Surely, disbelievers are those who said: ‘Allaah is the third of the three (in a Trinity).’ But there is no Ilaah (god) (none who has the right to be worshipped) but One Ilaah (God —Allaah). And if they cease not from what they say, verily, a painful torment will befall on the disbelievers among them”

[al-Maa'idah 5:73]
>>
>>70732137
Have you ever talked about it with anyone?
The anxiety following my fathers death was pretty bad so I had a lot to gain from going to a psychologist, which may be less so in your case.

If you feel like you are hindered by your anxiety i can really recommend it.
Seeing as your from the US, they might give you some meds, i wouldnt recommend that tho.
>>
File: 87676.jpg (177 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
87676.jpg
177 KB, 600x400
>>70732184
>In Islam God = ultimate power.
Lmao look at this retard and his power fantasies right here. But hey, you do need something to forget how cucked you are in your country eh?
>>
>>70731693
>Muslim
>talking about logic and science
o my

>According to christianity Lausarus also rose from the dead, but do people use that as proof that lausarus was "god"?
Christ was the one who brought Lazarus from the dead, dummy
>>
File: 1457789403914.webm (3 MB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
1457789403914.webm
3 MB, 800x450
>>70720100
Has anyone thought about the opossite spectrum?
What if you couldn't die?
>live 50,000
>see, feel, hear, read and experience EVERYTHING
>nothing can excite you anymore

The dullness of life would be daunting.
That is, unless space exploration would be possible.
>visit thousands of different whacky planets and see ridiculous creatures/civilizations
ehhhhhhh
>>
>>70727283
this example works better if you say something like a little pink elephant
>>
File: aidssrillexfaggot.jpg (51 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
aidssrillexfaggot.jpg
51 KB, 480x360
>>70720100
nigger stop being puss puss, Remember the covanent with abraham

"Abraham you will be come the dirt but your influnce and ancestors will be as infinite as the stars".

You are a jewish reproductive machine

https://soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/emperor-trump
>>
>>70732303
I'm glad things got better for you. It was my grandpa, not my dad, so I've probably never had the anxiety you have. That being said, I'm gonna die from cancer soon anyway so I'll never have to worry about heart attacks again ;^)
>>
>>70720100
Look up,Tom cambell on youtube,"no such thing as death"
>>
>>70732399
stop spamming your stupid song
>>
>>70732433
Fuck man....

I hope there is peace for you on the other side.
>>
>>70732330
>>Muslim
>>talking about logic and science

I did study philosophy until I became muslim and then I quit that and started studying engineering, which is applied science so I am qualified to comment on both those things.

"I like Islam: it is a logically consistent [or consequential] idea of religion and open-minded" - Kurt Gödel (known for Gödel's incompleteness theorems, Gödel's completeness theorem, the consistency of the Continuum hypothesis with ZFC, Gödel metric, Gödel's ontological proof, Gödel–Dummett logic )
>>
>>70723134
Something can be infinite and still not reach all possibilities, imagine a straight line on a graph, its infinite, but that doesn't mean it will hit every point on the graph
>>
>>70720100
I almost lost my life in a car crash. It was strange.
There was no sensation of pain, even though my legs were crushed.
I was in and out of consciousness. I remember snowflakes of different colours falling. They were luminous. It was surreal and peaceful.
Next thing I know, I'm in hospital surrounded by medics shouting stuff and pulling at my eyelids.
Prodding me and jabbing with needles.

I was told after that my heart actually stopped - a flat line on a monitor. And I had to have some electric shocks on my chest. My legs are still fucked, and I have no fear of death. I want to see those beautiful snowflakes again. And feel that timeless sensation of nothingness.
>>
File: 1332595221346.png (49 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1332595221346.png
49 KB, 200x200
>>70732273
>3 gods
It's of course one and the same, in the Pater Noster it is explicitely stated. It's not "3 gods" it's one and the same gods in 3 different forms, but it's still one god. Much like water can be ice, steam and liquid

But don't worry little heretic, it's not me you have to convince here. It's going to be fun explaining why you abandoned Jesus Christ for a dead desert warlord who pretended to speak with God and angels while diddling his 9 yo wife
>>
One dumb question I would like an answer too:
How can I experience the signals my brain is receiving? How do I really "see"? Do the atoms in our brain experience?
>>
>>70732184
>Also that God need rest and sleep

wtf are you talking about god never rests or sleeps in the bible
>>
>>70732589
>Do the atoms in our brain experience?
Exactly, they are not supposed to. Which is why you either postulate the existence of something else qualitatively different, or you end up denying the existence of consciousness outright (see Dawkins and new atheism memesters)
>>
>>70720100
sounds like religion is right up your alley
>>
>>70720100
I did not read all comments here so maybe someone already said that:

According to the bible (as opposed to many churches), death is like sleep: profound nonexistence, free of suffering or joy.

However there is hope: The resurrection to a perfect, endless life here on a paradise earth.

Some people claim that death is necessary or even part of life, I strongly disagree. Just because some have developed a Stockholm-syndrome for death does not make it suddenly the good guy.
Eternal life will not be boring either: Just think about all the things that were discovered, invented or created in the last couple of decades. Now consider how much more we could do without death, illness or wars.

Shilling a bit because it is related:

https://www.jw.org/en/bible-teachings/questions/

and more specifically:

https://www.jw.org/en/bible-teachings/questions/when-you-die/
>>
>>70720100
Been like that for two straight years so I know that feel pretty well. Eventually it stops. The best thing you can do is to stop thinking about it.
>>
File: 1381780352511.jpg (56 KB, 426x373) Image search: [Google]
1381780352511.jpg
56 KB, 426x373
>>70732535
>engineering makes me a grand expert in cosmology and astrophysics
>hol up while i take this book written by some desert people to convice other desert people to rob jewish merchants, here it's right here
>>
>>70732433
If you are going to die then you better prepare. So you can enjoy heaven and avoid hellfire.

"And those who disbelieved will be driven to Hell in groups until, when they reach it, its gates are opened and its keepers will say, ‘Did there not come to you messengers from yourselves, reciting to you the verses of your Lord and warning you of the meeting of this Day of yours?’ They will say, ‘Yes, but the word (meaning the decree) of punishment has come into effect upon the disbelievers.’" (Quran 39:71)

"Say to those who have disbelieved, if they cease (from disbelief) their past will be forgiven. But if they return (thereto), then the examples of those (punished) before them have already preceded (as a warning)."
(Quran 8:38)
>>
File: God.jpg (132 KB, 700x544) Image search: [Google]
God.jpg
132 KB, 700x544
God here ask me anything
>>
>>70720100
This might help Anon, i am excited as fuck to Die, I want to live as long as possible, but can;t wait to die and start over again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HwxsnKcwei4
>>
File: 1457671856894.jpg (31 KB, 400x299) Image search: [Google]
1457671856894.jpg
31 KB, 400x299
>>70732785
>jehovah's witnesses

Well well, now the retard fest can truly begin. On a side note,if your religion is so superior why do you need to break my balls every fucking wednsday morning by knocking at my door with your leaflets telling me not to fap?
>>
>>70732565
>it's one and the same gods in 3 different forms, but it's still one god. Much like water can be ice, steam and liquid

Water don't pray or worship ice. And 3 gods is not the same as 1 God. It just became 3 gods because pagan greeks thought it was too weird with just 1 God so they had to shoehorn a couple of more gods into there until they figured out that they could pray to saints as well.
>>
>>70732534
Thanks, anon. I believe there is. I believe that selflessness it the key to existence. That we all are part of something bigger that our ego keeps us from seeing. I think you become a part of universal positive energy when you die, if you manage to escape your ego. I've come to believe that Jesus and Christianity provide a good blueprint for that. Not gonna get to preachy, but I'm pretty comfy with how I'll end up.
>>
>>70720100
You'll never know you're dead. Ultimate nap.
>>
>>70732957
Do you believe in killing infidels and apostates, as the Quran commands you to do so?
>>
>>70733232
The Quran does not command that.
>>
>>70732957
Actually God has already promised me to be the angel of death and rain a plague across Mohammedians. I will be a sickle in his right hand against the enemy of Islam.
>>
>>70733207
fucking this... way underrated
>>
>>70733074
>On a side note,if your religion is so superior
It is not "superior" it is merely right, at least that is what we try to do, live after the bible.

>why do you need to break my balls every fucking wednsday morning by knocking at my door
Because we are ordered by Jesus to "Go and make disciples among all nations" according to the last chapter of Matthew.
It is the will of God that everyone gets a chance to get to know his will and his word.
If you do not like it, which I understand, just tell us to leave.
>your leaflets telling me not to fap?
I am not aware of any of our tracts being about masturbation being bad.
It is bad, make no mistake, but there are much worse things like adultery, theft, murder, fornication, idolatry...
>>
>>70720100
what if hell is real?
that is too scary
>>
>>70720100

You were dead for over 13 billion years, were you bothered?
>>
>>70732549
And now you are on 4chan with us shitposters. Which is even more surreal
>>
Death is part of life, everything that starts has to end so it can start again. it's a rule that works for everything in life.
>>
>>70732785
>Some people claim that death is necessary or even part of life, I strongly disagree. Just because some have developed a Stockholm-syndrome for death does not make it suddenly the good guy.
>Eternal life will not be boring either: Just think about all the things that were discovered, invented or created in the last couple of decades. Now consider how much more we could do without death, illness or wars.

So much fucking THIS. i'm so fucking tired of hearing "oh it'll be boring" or "it's natural therefore it's alright". you just stop existing - period. it's not good - deal with it or go find a cure.

that said go fuck yourself shill
>>
>>70727915
>>70728874
Norway, why? What the fuck?
>>
>>70733294
Humans are a different creature than Angels, that's like saying that you are a cat.

The Angel of death will come to you (like all of us) as well.

“Say: The angel of death, who is set over you, will take your souls. Then you shall be brought to your Lord.” [32:11]

And after that the angels who pull out your soul

"I swear by the angels who violently pull out the souls of the wicked, and by those who gently draw out the souls of the blessed, and by those who glide along (on errands of mercy)" [Quran 79:1-3]
>>
>>70733263

Quran (3:56) - "As to those who reject faith, I will punish them with terrible agony in this world and in the Hereafter, nor will they have anyone to help."

Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them" No reasonable person would interpret this to mean a spiritual struggle.

Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them" No reasonable person would interpret this to mean a spiritual struggle.

Quran (66:9) - "O Prophet! Strive against the disbelievers and the hypocrites, and be stern with them. Hell will be their home, a hapless journey's end." The root word of "Jihad" is used again here. The context is clearly holy war, and the scope of violence is broadened to include "hypocrites" - those who call themselves Muslims but do not act as such.

Tons of other quotes here http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/violence.aspx

You're a hypocrite and not a true muslim.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 41

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.