[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are you pro-gun? /pol/ How do you persuade ignorant Japanese
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: american-gun-ownership.jpg (123 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
american-gun-ownership.jpg
123 KB, 1024x576
Are you pro-gun? /pol/

How do you persuade ignorant Japanese anti-gun faggots?
>>
>>70719988
show them this
https://twitter.com/MPSHackney/status/606422410397667328
>>
>>70719988
Your dicks are too small to understand how satisfying holding a gun of your own is
>>
>>70719988
I am very pro gun,
It's hard to persuade Anti gun Nips because they don't feel the need to own one, not for self defense, nothing.
>>
>>70719988
You can always persuade anti-gunners by showing them the high gun death rates in countries with tight gun control... Oh, wait...
>>
>>70719988
If you were real nip, you'd know that only smelly koreans and sneaky chink gang members carry around guns in Japan, and only since the soviet union collapsed and a bunch of norks smuggled AKs via fishing boats, but you're just a faggot military welfare queen on vacation on the US taxpayer dime.
>>
>>70719988
>>70723081
How do i persuade Australian "muh feels, Muh port Arthur, muh Salt Rifles" anti-gun faggots?
>>
>>70719988
1. it helps the weak fend off the strong. the average adult woman / manlet would not be able to fend off an attacker without a weapon
2. you can call it a meme but criminals will still find ways to get guns, as there already many in circulation and multiple black markets for them not regulated by the government.
3. the police cannot teleport to save your ass in a life-or-death confrontation. police response time is at least 2 minutes, human reaction time is about 400 milliseconds. if someone else with a gun wants you dead, and you're not armed, you have no chance.
4. foreign millitants will not hesitate to kill you on your own soil during a war.
5. it gives the people a chance to take up arms against the government in case of immense corruption or martial law. while the armed forces may have drastically better firepower, a well placed shot is enough to kill any offender.
>>
>>70725629
Show them the number of murders police have prevented, vs the number of murder police have investigated after the fact.
>>
>>70723081

You mean like Venezuela, Columbia, and Honduras?

Do you have any other cunning remarks you'd like to add?
>>
>>70719988
Tell them how much pussy they'll pull.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.