[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are racists pro-life
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: life.jpg (37 KB, 500x307) Image search: [Google]
life.jpg
37 KB, 500x307
If you hate niggers shouldn't you be pro-choice, so that less blacks are born?
>>
>>70719605
It's a tricky question. The more blacks that are born means more blacks to murder or get murdered by other blacks.
>>
Ideally they wouldn't be allowed procreation to begin with, so it would not be a problem.
>>
>>70719700

the problem with this reasoning is that this means there are less neighborhoods that are safe for whites
>>
>>70719605
Because murder is deontologically bad, mkay?
>>
>>70719762
I live in a town that borders Detroit. It's fairly safe. If a white person is foolish enough to go in the city or move there they deserve it. They broke rule number one, never relax.
>>
>>70719605
Dindus are the bane of any modern society for sure...
But isn't it really stupid people that destroy it?

But yes, if its dumb, flush that shit.
flush it with bleach.
>>
>>70719605
No. I don't want them to die I want them to go back to Africa
>>
>>70719605
>>70719762
The problem with your reasoning is that you pretend that racists want niggers around at all.

There wouldn't be any niggers born in our countries if there were no niggers in our countries.

Separate issues entirely.
>>
>>70719941
>Dindus are the bane of any modern society for sure
For you
>>
>>70719605
desu we should just make all women and men barren at birth and have kids be grown in labs, why go with excuses mr. jew?
>>
>>70719865
Wait, it's still murder if it's a nigger? I thought it was considered self-defence.
>>
>>70720195
Maybe if you're a Frenchman you're in immediate fear of your life from an unborn baby, but not the rest of us.
>>
>>70719605
Niggers aren't human therefore I don't give shit number one if they get aborted
>>
>>70720000
But until you can get that done, you still have to limit their numbers, or they'll outnumber you before you can get rid of them.
>>
They're not mutually inclusive. I'm racist and xenophobic but also in favour of population control, and abortion is an effective method.
The problem really isn't a matter of abortion, it's people who get pregnant irresponsibly. But an unplanned baby will eventually do more harm to the world and society than an abortion, so it's better to nip it in the bud
>>
>>70719605
We are literally dying out. We lack the redneck class, so only the muzzies are procreating in huge numbers. I bet they have death penalty for abortion in Sharia too.
>>
>>70719605
Abortion can still be legal, but we need to shame white women if they want to do it
>>
File: we-are-all-the-same.jpg (86 KB, 1024x660) Image search: [Google]
we-are-all-the-same.jpg
86 KB, 1024x660
>>70720356
Abortion is legal and they're gaining on us anyway. Not only via births, but also via state sanctioned invasion.

This won't stop until we remove them and those that enable them.

We won't gain the required momentum and conviction to remove them until shit gets bad enough that nobody can hide from reality in their delusions anymore.

Slowing the process down will not help. On the contrary. Slow change garners complacency. Fast change elicits reaction.

If we want to save the Western world, we should aim to accelerate its decline in order to force people into counter-action.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.