[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Australian university students are under fire for "glor
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: 7321018-3x2-940x627.jpg (52 KB, 940x627) Image search: [Google]
7321018-3x2-940x627.jpg
52 KB, 940x627
Australian university students are under fire for "glorifying rape" on a boys night out.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-04-12/unsw-students-under-fire-over-song-'glorifying-rape'/7320112

The climax of the chanting was:

>I wish that all the ladies were little red foxes, and i was a hunter

What is /pol/'s opinion on this blatant example of rape culture?
>>
I am deeply upset with how pathetic white men aged 40+ have allowed women and liberals to cuck nearly every society over the past twenty years.
>>
>>70719395
if it didn't happen on University property, she can go and fuck herself.

Or get raped by those dudes.

Whichever makes her happier.
>>
I wish that all the ladies

Were naked in the shower

And I was the showerhead

I'd blast em with my power
>>
> 2016
> still being heterosexual
>>
The most retarded thing about this "controversy" is that the girls at the school admitted to singing the same kind of thing about fucking all the blokes.

But I guess that makes them empowered while we're all rapists
>>
>>70719983
>I am deeply upset with how pathetic white men aged 40+ have allowed women and liberals to cuck nearly every society over the past twenty years.

So much for the patriarchy, eh?

In fact, if there was a male-centric patriarchy, why are women not second class citizens tied to the kitchen? It's not like they ever fought for their rights, what fucking wars would they win?

They whined a bit and got equal rights a few years after men got it, throughout the west.
>>
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 600x584) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 600x584
>>70720300
I wish all the ladies
We're gay, homeless bums
So I could beat them senseless
And fill them full of cum
>>

Were holes in the road

and I was the dump truck

i'd fill them with me load
>>
File: 1459006422154.jpg (87 KB, 594x393) Image search: [Google]
1459006422154.jpg
87 KB, 594x393
>>70719395
>university of new south wales

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
>>
seems like a million years from this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0coPRBkbGJg
>>

were bells on a tower

and I was a bellboy

I'd bang 'em every hour

These chants are part of an average day out to the cricket.
>>
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 480x454) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 480x454
Were stomach parasites
They wouldn't have a brain
They'd eat shit every night
>>
Were buns on the shelf
And I would be the baker
And cream them all myself
>>
>>70719395
She's just mad she isn't getting any. Shouldn't these people be studying?
>>
File: 1459866714676.png (136 KB, 309x326) Image search: [Google]
1459866714676.png
136 KB, 309x326
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGNc9zWAk6s

It's not 2015 anymore kids, time to rev up those patriarchal cocks and do some raping
>>
Love this chant/sing-a-long, good times https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4xh2OpeqVI
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.