[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Turkey 1, Rapefugees 0 > Hundreds of people have clashed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: flag-turkey.jpg (119 KB, 800x500) Image search: [Google]
flag-turkey.jpg
119 KB, 800x500
Turkey 1, Rapefugees 0

> Hundreds of people have clashed with Turkish police in Istanbul during a protest against the rising number of refugees from Syria.
Businesses were attacked, windows broken and a car overturned in the western suburb of Ikitelli, on the European side of the city.
Youths shouted anti-Syrian slogans and Turkish media said five people were taken to hospital.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-28926956

Are Turks honorary Whites?
>>
>>70719176
>Are Turks honorary Whites?
nice b8
>>
File: 674556346789012.png (314 KB, 416x467) Image search: [Google]
674556346789012.png
314 KB, 416x467
>>
File: King of kebapstania.jpg (23 KB, 520x282) Image search: [Google]
King of kebapstania.jpg
23 KB, 520x282
>>
>>70719176
Flag is close enough
>>
>>70719286
I dont see any "white" people doing anything. Perhaps the slavs, but whites? Not a peep.
>>
Dun no bout politics related to kebab, but my sources tell me that Erdogan is good friends with the Pope and that they fuck dogs together. So, due the especial circumstances I would hesitate to call Erdogan your "erryday sodomite".
>>
>>70719176
are you dumb
>>
>>70719176
>opens link
>no pic from said "clash"
>bbc at it again
usual reporting from the actions of useful idiots
>>
>>70722470

The news was from 2014. Just type turkey in the google pic search, if you want to see jihad.
>>
>>70719176
All muslim majorities countries are disgusting subhumans not acceptable in mordern civilization
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.