[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this accurate?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 109
Thread images: 13
File: Untitled.png (380 KB, 960x544) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
380 KB, 960x544
Race is just a social construct guys.
>>
>>70718945
>be Greenlander
>your intelligence is fucking vegetables
CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP.
>>
>>70718945
citation needed
>>
>>70719104
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nations_and_intelligence
>>
>>70719168
You have to consider that peopçe from poorer countries have less access to education and knowledge
>>
>>70718945
i somehow doubt that a billion Chinese dirt farmers have an i.q averaging 100
>>
>>70719282
And tell me why those countries are poorer and have less access to knowledge?
>>
>>70719282
>nature and nurture isn't real
>its only nurture
kek
>>
>>70718945
Haitians and Dominicans are basically the same race. Look at them on the map.
>>
>>70718945
I bet a map of malnourishment is pretty similar :^)

Seriously though I doubt the chinese numbers and so should you, they lie with everything they can to look good.
>>
>>70719329
The asians are insane about education, the average anime schoolirl does 150% to 200% more school hours than a Western European or American.
>>
File: 1457315370478.jpg (677 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1457315370478.jpg
677 KB, 1920x1080
>>70718945
>asians study for hours every night and have tons of schoolwork, 105 iq.
>whites barely do anything in school and have 100 iq

whites confirmed master race
>>
>>70719389
whiteys fucked and stole all dem resources
>>
>>70719425
Thats japan, china is a country of poor farmers and cheaters.
>>
>>70719282
Logic tests don't require knowledge, or at least not much. They're specifically made to control for education.
>>
>>70719425
Thats just the upper class right? What about all the peasants in straw hats you always see on the National geographic channel?
>>
I'm not very smart.
Sorry for bringing you guys down.
>>
>>70718945
>australia
>not red

Yea, I'm not going to believe that map. Post the one where Australia has the right color.
>>
>>70719701
It's including immigrants, pretty sure about that.
>>
>>70719701
you retard, that's the one with the INDIGENOUS population.
>>
>>70719571
you gotta know how to read, wich is knowledge
>>
>>70719571
You should know better, there was a 15 point gap between East and West Germany. flynn effect is real.

Regardless, no sources for this map
>>
>>70718945
>Italy smarter than us
It's because of sandniggers, isn't it?
>>
>>70718945
>one island
>two different colors
yes it is
>>
>>70719465

>Liberia
>Ethopia
>No whitey
>Still shit

>Malaysia has been independent for like 50-60 years
>Peru has been independent for nearly 200
>Which is doing better?
>>
>>70718945

Harsher winters and less food lead to smarter humans.

Africa is dumb because they historically could survive with the basic lives they lead.
>>
>>70719282
south east asia is pretty poor and seem do be doing fine IQ wise
>>
File: images(4).jpg (9 KB, 202x250) Image search: [Google]
images(4).jpg
9 KB, 202x250
>>70719465
Ah yes. If only we had left them alone they would have gone from pic related to splitting the atom in no time.
>>
>>70718945
IQ is also influenced by the environment. And the environment is usually made favourable by the inhabitants. People of the North needed intelligence in order to develop means to withstand cold temperatures, while the ones near Equator were chilling and hunting, never craving for development.
If you place a white baby in Africa to be raised in a Congolese household, his IQ will be much higher than that 65-70 average, but smaller than the 95-100 European average.

But I seek for answers to some questions, how are people in North Korea so smart although communism does not allow the individual to know very much. And how are people in Mongolia so smart when they have borne a nomadic lifestyle throughout centuries and they are still affected by poverty.

I am sure both the environment and the race influence intelligence, but which of them leaves more traces on the life of the individual?
>>
>>70718945

sweeping conclusions based on relatively weak statistical evidence and dubious presumptions seem misguided at best and quite dangerous if taken seriously. It is therefore difficult to find much to recommend in this book

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/IQ_and_the_Wealth_of_Nations#By_economists
>>
>>70719701
I actually think the 3% percent of Abos drop the average by 5.
>>
>>70719656
It's okay bud, you just do your best. I'm proud of you.
>>
>>70718945
Why are American natives so low IQ when the place they came from has high IQ? Is it really just culture?
>>
>>70719282
The IQ test is created so education is irrelevant. It is a measurement for "raw" brain power.
When that is said, most of the Dark red areas in Africa is caused by malnutrition or diseases that can effect the development in the brain. So there is a large none genetic component in the lower averages.
>>
>>70721213
What was the place they came? If they have come from the Mongoloid core (eastern Asia), they did it thousands of years ago, so it doesn't count. Their traits have changed and are totally different by a northern Mongoloid. There are also huge differences between northern Caucasians and southern Caucasians. The sub-race is really important as well.
>>
>>70720237
IQ and the Wealth of Nations is only one of literally thousands of IQ tests of similar kinds that have been taken globally and nationally since the 60's. They all have the same results. Yes, IQ and the Wealth of Nations is far from perfect, but you can keep denying reality if you want. I hope you don't.
>>
File: Screenshot_46.png (33 KB, 275x448) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_46.png
33 KB, 275x448
>>70718945

surely 10 % white would have boosted south africa somewhat ?
>>
File: p4p cutest.jpg (62 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
p4p cutest.jpg
62 KB, 960x960
>Australia is the smartest and most ethnically white nation in the Anglosphere
>>
>>70718945
>Former colonies having low IQ, I'm so dumb to make a connection.

Yeah my country got independence only 60 years ago and everyone older than 60 years don't know how to write or read, because he spent his live either as a slave or a freedom fighter.

Now we young people tank the old people's low IQ really hard. But once this phase will pass, all the world would be alike in term of IQ, the difference would be significant because of the different habits and cultures. And let me tell you something, a materialistic culture will never be on the top.

In term of being smart the smarter ones are Ashkenazis (cultural reason), in terms of being conqueror warriors (aka "master race" BS) the one that fit this are the Mediterranean race.
>>
>>70722307

You're fucking retarded. The average age in all African countries is in the 20's. What kind of math do you do where the old people are the one's bringing the IQ average down.
>>
>>70719282
Also starving since birth, which obviously affects the proper development of brain and intellect
>>
>>70719329
>i somehow doubt that a billion Chinese dirt farmers have an i.q averaging 100
100 is the average, with all those African people with no access to education, and with a lot of exceptionally smart Chinese people, the average is higher of 100.

Also don't let looks deceive you, most of Americans are really dumb despite they look decent and despite having access to education all their life.
>>
Given that the billion or so Chinese peasants are not included in IQ tests, no.

Papua New Guineans also have abo-tier intelligence, which is even less than niggers.
>>
>be best korea
>have malnourished culture thats so smart they cant into food.
>>
>>70721442

This.

Malnutrition and diseases (malaria, yellow fever, dysentery, etc) stunt child growth and lead to very unintelligent adults.

The real problem with the IQ test is that we have no African country that is on Western levels (lol South Africa) where most of the population is middle class and educated.

If we had that, or several of those, we could control for education in the IQ test.

But the very lack of these countries suggests that, yes, environmental factors aside, even educated Negroids aren't as smart as Caucasoids and Mongoloids.
>>
>>70718945
Mostly environmental but also a part of genetics
>>
>>70718945
even the biggest racist in the world you have to question how the AVERAGE of a country can be literally retarded
>>
>>70722401
Those African countries still colonized by UN and companies that mine gold and diamond.

Dude, your culture will never have the smartest people in the world once there equal opportunities I assure you that. And China is my proof now that you countless beat on education even their GDP per capita is 1/3 of the world's average.

Your culture is so materialist and consumerist that it values education just like a way of improving the status.
>>
>>70722704

Wrong. IQ is 80% hereditary, environment has little to no impact on IQ and is a very destructive, Lysenkoist frame of thinking. Tabula rasa has been all but discredited.
>>
File: image.png (496 KB, 1024x764) Image search: [Google]
image.png
496 KB, 1024x764
>>70719952
>>
File: download.png (10 KB, 335x150) Image search: [Google]
download.png
10 KB, 335x150
>>70718945
Geez i wonder why this map is so similar to the HDI map
>>
>>70722697
you dont need an african country on the same level you numb nut, look at the blacks living and that grew in western civilisation, there you go
>>
>>70722859

>East Asia has the highest IQ
>Has mostly medium HDI

Fuck off dumb mulatto
>>
China isn't accurate because they only give numbers from their upper middle class and above
>>
>>70722778

>Equal Opportunities

So what about the Aboriginals in Australia? The blacks in America? Given all of the opportunities in the world and more just because they are underprivileged and they still seem to much it up nearly every time?
>>
>>70722966
so why would the African countries be actuate when 99% are lower class?
>>
>>70722918
Think there was a study that showed Negros needed a median Income of 200k to score as high in SAT/etc than a white hillbilly fuck with 20k income
>>
>>70722510

Poverty and education has no effect on IQ, it's basically all genetics. Europeans used to have lots of dirt poor and uneducated smart people too back when education only existed for a small group of aristocrats.

Not yet modernized but smart countries like China are in the same situation now and they're expanding in education now turning those smart sons of farmers into engineers etc. Countries where most people are genetically just too dumb for education like all negro countries will never develop because they don't have the intelligence in their genes.
>>
>>70718945
bvjhjhghj
>>
>>70722936
Apart from China , evirything checks out stupid ahmed.
>>
>>70723009
>So what about the Aboriginals in Australia? The blacks in America? Given all of the opportunities in the world and more just because they are underprivileged and they still seem to much it up nearly every time?
Those countries only lately had what is close to equality, and still the impact of inequality of the decades before...

And also I blame the culture that Black people adopting now in USA which is really bad...

>>70723152
Source?

African people don't have schools to begin with. I had students from Center Africa studied with me (elites, and sons of politicians...), and they are really smart in maths and such. But don't even know how to use a computer properly... And if you ever took an IQ test you will notice that it favor those who used computers and player with toys that have shapes on childhood and played puzzle games. Saying shapes around you in general really favor you in the IQ test...
>>
>>70719329
They dont, chinese IQ is calculated based on tests taken in shanghai and shizz
>>
>>70723184
What is Mongolia?
What is north Korea?
>>
File: 1458479479007.jpg (12 KB, 251x242) Image search: [Google]
1458479479007.jpg
12 KB, 251x242
>>70719952
>>
>>70723608
>children of elites are smart

No surprise there, eh? Every ethnic group has a lot of variance. It's just that the averages are different so for the vast majority of people race is a very simple way to guess their intelligence.

White Americans have been pushing education on blacks, adopting blacks and throwing money at black education for generations now and it has no results. Except for a small elite minority blacks still fail out of school when the standards applied to average whites and East Asians are applied to them. The vast majority of blacks are born mentally retarded by white standards and there is no way to change that besides genetic engineering or eugenics in the future.
>>
File: IMG_8191.jpg (27 KB, 306x477) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8191.jpg
27 KB, 306x477
>>70719952
>>
>>70719282
I hate this statement. At some point in time, every country didn't have access to education.
>>
>>70723997

North Korea is a good example, even with a totally fucked up system, isolation and poverty they've still managed to make nuclear bombs. An African that's smart enough for nuclear physics is so rare that a lot of African nations won't have a single individual smart enough for the job, let a alone a team.
>>
>>70718945
Why don't we import Chinaman? They have like over a billion over there. You know.
>>
>>70723993
If you are a son of an elite in Africa the best you get is a normal school. And education in another third world country. You make me question your IQ guys by thinking IQ is related to genes.

For Black people in American, school in Black people neighborhoods aren't even close to the average, they are shit, some of them like the schools I saw on the anime Akira. How you call that equality?

Hear something from me, in the times of peace there's no way that today's European culture can compete with the rest of the world.
>>
Canada is smarter than the US :^)
>>
>>70722966
Source? Oh right you're full of shit
>>
>>70723993
But what about the Asian standards, you should know.

>>70724278
IQ is related to genes, throughout middle-school and high-school, amongst my classmates there were smarter and dumber children and we have had the same teachers. But they usually came from households were parents were engaged in blue-collar jobs, while the smarter ones came from households with parents with superior studies.

Yet it is slightly related to genes.
>>
>>70724266
America takes all their leftover babies.
>>
>>70719282
Yeah, like China, Mongolia or Kazakhstan.
>>
>>70719282
Vicious loop
poor because uneducated because poor
>>
>>70719414
I don't doubt east Asians have a very high IQ, this coming from a white guy. What they lack is creativity. That is why their civilizations are very neat and ordered, and while inventions are fewer than European ones, they are utilized incredible well.
>>
>>70724278

America spends more money on educating blacks per black than they spend on whites per white. Blacks are massively favored in education in America but it still doesn't work. Black schools are bad because they're full of blacks who in general are impulsive and dumb.

My country is a good example. We were historically a colony where education was pretty much reserved only for Germans and Swedes, the whole government was just Swedes etc. We had no schools or power at all. After WWI and especially WWII their resistance to Finnish education broke and we quickly jumped from a poor third world people to a developed nation.

The same decolonization happened roughly at the same time in Africa but African nations did not develop. Why? Because Finns have about the same average intelligence as Germanic people so when they finally handed over the country to us we could just continue it. Negroes cannot do this because their intelligence potential is so much lower than Germanic potential so when a bunch of Germanic people hand over a state to Africans it quickly devolves into a barbaric shithole.
>>
>>70724563

Negroes here cannot really complete school up to Finnish standards. Almost their whole race basically gets put on our "retard track". This is a huge embarrassment to our elites so eventually Finnish education will be wrecked by lowered standards so that negroes don't get hurt feelings over their stupidity.
>>
>>70718945
The hypothesis that the cold north lifestyle created high IQ doesn't explain why Native Americans are apparently not on the level of East Asians. Eskimos should be fucking geniuses. Not that it disproves the overall concept of genetic IQ.
>>
>>70724726
>white
>all culture based on knockoff goods from China
>"Asians lack creativity"
>on an imageboard that is a knockoff of some pervy Jap's pet project
>>
>>70724915
We have had gypsies for years, and as studies have revealed, their intelligence is somewhere around 70, while the average Romanian's intelligence is somewhere around 95. Maybe that is a reason they can't finish a school without repeating some grades - the Romanian system isn't fit for their intellectual level.

And about the Finns - you were surely able to develop, you can't compare a negro to a Eurasian.
>>
>>70724563
>while the smarter ones came from households with parents with superior studies.
Because their fathers smart enough to raise them as smart children.

>>70724757
Don't fool yourself, you had geopolitical advantages. And let me tell you a secret: mining companies still mining by force on Africa with UN peacekeepers protecting them.

African people still have no access to the education you had more than half of a century ago.

The only thing that affect a nation's IQ in mass is their culture.

Don't forget that centuries ago you were considered the dump ones who believe in a flat earth on the horns of a ox by Arabs. You IQ genes weren't involved yet?
>>
>>70718945
>croatia having subhuman 90 IQ
delete this map
>>
>>70725313
>Turk influence
>Hungarian influence
Yes, you've got it.

>>70725244
The intelligence is still inherited somehow and you can't deny it. There are some children who would strive to get good grades still they weren't able to, and I would just read the lesson and get a good grade.
>>
>>70725013
That is incredibly simple way to look at it. It is very possible for someone to have an incredibly high logical intelligence, and not a super high creative/artistic intelligence. This would explain why so many great inventions come out of Asia in the computer field, it is a branch that heavily relies on logical intelligence like math and problem solving. Just because America utilizes the very structured and almost slave-like culture of China for cheap goods doesn't mean our culture is based on it. When they create those products, they are emulating ones we already have, not inventing new ones. And Anime and other art-forms like that come directly from the Western influence in Japanese culture after WWII. Finally, I never said there are no creative eastern Asians. I'm talking about genetics as a whole, and genetics are fickle. Just because a generalization can be made about a people doesn't mean it can be applied to each individual.
>>
>>70719451
given population differentials, and the understanding of marginal increases in brainpower make the difference, we may just be looking at nothing. I feel it's something.
130+IQ reporting
>>
>>70725444
>Hungarian influence
Hungarian average IQ is 99 or 100 depending on the study, meanwhile you guys are around 90 (look at the map)... If you live in a glass gypsy wagon you shouldn't throw rocks.
>>
>>70725244

We had absolutely no geopolitical advantages, we've just been looted and screwed over by stronger neighbors who spent all of history fighting their wars on our territory. In this country a bunch of essentially white supremacist Swedes and Germans held all the power and everything was their privilege until their power crashed against Russia (who is in no way our friend but hey, they did smash our Germanic tyrants a couple of times which had the accidental side effect of freeing us to develop).

Africans have all the freedom to build education systems for themselves and they've had it for a long time (most European colonizers weren't even as harsh towards Africans as foreign tyrants were towards us). No one is banning them from "access" to education. White people who go to Africa are mostly liberals and missionaries who want to help them develop.

The reason African countries haven't developed is because they don't have the potential. As soon as we could we rushed to build up. Why don't Africans do the same? They're getting helped, we never got anyone from a Western country come here and build schools and stuff. They can't be helped because they're too stupid.
>>
>>70719807
>You need to know how to read to pass an IQ test
>Countries with lower literacy have lower IQs
>Education is for the upper class is these countries, while basic education is the norm in most of Occident
>Upper class, is generally, smarter, as they, or their ancestors, carried themselves to a higher social and economical status

So you're saying countries with shit average IQs should be even lower? I'm on board with that theory.
>>
File: triggered.jpg (16 KB, 320x371) Image search: [Google]
triggered.jpg
16 KB, 320x371
>>70725779
The intelligence between our nations might favour you, but the intelligence between us as individuals favours me for sure. That wasn't even banter and you got triggered. Excuse me for I forgot to place a PTSD trigger alert.
>>
File: r u kidding.jpg (39 KB, 295x295) Image search: [Google]
r u kidding.jpg
39 KB, 295x295
>>70718945
Surely it has no correlation with the educational systems in those areas
>>
File: 2016-03-18 23.51.04.png (721 KB, 624x931) Image search: [Google]
2016-03-18 23.51.04.png
721 KB, 624x931
>>70718945
Are you kidding me?
>>
>>70719451
>>70719425
I don't even study hard.

it's 30 years ago's Japan.
>>
>>70723672
Mongolia has really good education indexes for a developing country.its Hdi is not so high manly because of income.North Korea ranking is probably rigged as fuck.The state must have selected who to test just like China.
>>
>>70725779
Those studies have revealed the average IQ in Romania is 93, assuming we are talking about the same map I have seen on /int/.
Gypsies are documented to have around 60. They have 70 on average, but in Romania it's been said they are dumber. Gypsies and half-breeds make up to 10% of Romania's population.

x= average Romanian IQ

93 = 90x + 10*60/ 100
9300= 90x + 600
90x = 8700 => x = 96,(6) (average Romanian IQ)
QED

Also, if you see that study you can see Moldova has a higher IQ than Romania. You can pull off that southern Romanians are dumber that Moldovan Romanians. And I guess that Transylvanians and Moldovans have somewhere around 98-100 IQ, like yours.

>>70726186
I've talked to a Mongolian and he spoke definitely better English than you.
>>
ill be damned, argentina really is white!
>>
Despite what anyone here says, IQ isn't entirely hereditary. There is a ceiling based on genes, but it does have to do with upbringing. A guy that never read a book growing up, was beaten by his dumb parents, didn't eat well. and isn't educated past the 6th grade probably can't think critically. If it was entirely based on race you wouldn't see this much variation. Also, funny how no one mentions that these IQ tests were aquired across a broad range of years, mostly in the fucking 70's.
>>
>>70726503
Also, having read up on it, they actually only tested in 81 countries.
>>
>>70726271
My point stands.
>>
>>70725444
>The intelligence is still inherited somehow and you can't deny it.
But it isn't related to genetics at all. And my proof is identical twins.

>>70725822
>We had absolutely no geopolitical advantages,
Stopped reading here.
>>
>>70725822
Those ”Germanic tyrants” have actually helped you develop and get rid of the nomadic lifestyle. Guess who would still dwell in yurts and eat reindeer fat if it weren't for them.
>>
>>70718945
Da fuck? Are we not snowniggers, after all?
>>
File: 1421623679895.png (170 KB, 550x689) Image search: [Google]
1421623679895.png
170 KB, 550x689
>>70718945
>average IQ in Ireland is 90, the same as some muslim shitholes
>>
>>70725244

>The only thing that affect a nation's IQ in mass is their culture

https://jaymans.wordpress.com/jaymans-race-inheritance-and-iq-f-a-q-f-r-b/#notgenes
>>
>>70719465
>Dem Chinese stole all den resources
FTFY
>>
>>70719282
You do realize Mongolia, Kazakhstan and Myanmar are poor right yet they have better IQ performance than the rest of the world
>>
>>70730201
What's wrong with Ireland?
>>
>>70730623

Probably unironically the potato famine fucking up our ancestors so bad.
Thread replies: 109
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.