[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Simple thread Justify your homophobia.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 8
File: milo1.jpg (41 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
milo1.jpg
41 KB, 600x600
Simple thread

Justify your homophobia.
>>
>>70718320
traumatic expieriences with faggot roommate, justified enough?
>>
No homophobia here. I'd keep a lid on the gay shit until we have defeated cultural marxism and globalist degeneracy enforcers
>>
I don't have any, but stay away from other people's personal choices, business owners have a right to deny service to whomever they fucking want.
>>
I don't see why people keep trying to label me as homophobic. I don't like gays, I'm not frigtrned of them.
>>
>>70718320
I consider them equal but most of them act superior. Shitty gay friends
>>
I don't have a phobia (irrational fear) for homosexuals, I hate faggots. Get your facts straight.
>>
>>70718320
I have none. im fron god damn cologne, fags have been around me since i was born. same with shitskins. doesnt mean i have to like them or approve of their lifestyle.
>>
>>70718320
I don't agree with homosexuality because it's unhealthy and promotes a hedonistic lifestyle of promiscuity and flamboyant behavior.
>>
>>70718365
Lets hear it, got my cock out in anticipation
>>
>>70718320
I told my grandma today that i dont like homosex behavior. We both have gay friends tho. The thing im activeley against is the cultural promotion of this literal disorder. Its undesirable but if your kid turns out gay still love it.
>>
>>70718517
not that exciting desu, i walked on him fucking another man, the thick smell of cum made me vomit on place.
also he was an obnoxious cunt, liked to flaunt his gayness while denying it at the same time
>>
>>70718320
Phobias are irrational, you can't explain it.
Some people just are homophobic, deal with it.
>>
>>70718511
>because it's unhealthy
How is it unhealthy?
>>
>>70718320
I don't hate gays, I just hate faggots that behave like queers.
>>
>>70718320
>muh freedom of speech
>i am a person of color (R)
so if you are against me then you are a racist bigot.
>check your white privillage
>you're a fucking white male/female
>>
File: fertility-rates-europe.png (39 KB, 600x393) Image search: [Google]
fertility-rates-europe.png
39 KB, 600x393
>>70718320
>>
There's 2 type of battymen.

The flamboyant ones need to burn. The non flamboyant ones are tolerable but still don't approve of their mental illness.
>>
>>70718320
>homophobia.
I haven't seen that retarded term used in a while. Thought we'd gotten rid of it.
>>
File: thdfsd.jpg (21 KB, 480x320) Image search: [Google]
thdfsd.jpg
21 KB, 480x320
>>70718320
Implying it is irrational fear instead of instinctual disgust.
>>
>>70718320

I'm afraid of dicks in my ass and mouth.
I fear it may hurt and be an unpleasant experience.
>>
>>70718635
>almost guaranteed STDs from ramming each other's asses
>Hemorroids from ramming each other's asses
>Anal fissures and prolapses from ramming each other's asses
>Homosexuals tend to have lots of different partners

Really, I have a problem with promiscuity and sodomy, and gays are a combination of the two. Sex should only be permitted in marriage, and those who fail should have an earlobe removed with each transgression.
>>
>>70718320
They are lazy, druggy pervs, pretentous leftys and pedos (not the good kind)
>>
>>70718320
If it was me everything goes between consenting adults in the bedroom. But like Vegas, what happens in the bedroom should stay there.
>>
>>70718320

Bug chasing
>>
>>70718950
I don't think it's instinctual though. If it were, people raised without any actual opinions on homosexuality wouldn't be neutral in the matter. Well, that is, unless there are certain genetic combinations that cause such an instinct, but there's no evidence for such.
>>
>>70718320
Raped by homos as a kid.

It's actually a pretty good reason.
>>
>>70718320
You know, the usual:
I don't mind gay people but I hate faggots.
>>
>>70719127
I was raised pro faggotry and it never worked because people are instinctively disgusted by it. Look at the amount of pro-gay shit flooding the public and how little besides a lip confession to be popular lasts.
>>
>>70719158
Are you feminine looking anon? I would love to put my STD's filled dick inside your tight little asshole.

You'll my positive little slave
>>
>>70719350
I was raised neutrally with my friends being negative about it and I'm still neutral on it. Dick goes in butt. Nothing disgusting about it.

Though of course I've always been rather hard to disgust, so maybe it's that.
>>
>>70718320
Chris jericho got even gayer looking...damn
>>
>>70718320
Homosexuality on the societal scale causes sexual promiscuity to be accepted.
> You can't have children via the bum so its not procreation, its hedonism.
This has a degenerate effect on society by misdirecting its energy from rational causes and progress and social maintenance to selfish compulsion.
> Privacy of own bedroom, whatever. There is/was a social and professional/personal life separation.
> Out and out homosexuality will cause the structure that tolerated it to deteriorate in the same way as casual drug use or other addictive/compulsive activities.

So the phobia is valid as it can get out of control and leave those in the society around it vulnerable.
The conscientiousness of a paternal ruling class (via institutions like church/media/education) is what maintains a society.
>>
File: 1457910326967.png (250 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1457910326967.png
250 KB, 500x375
>>70719062
100%. Congratulations. You actually justified homophobia. I was certain it couldn't be done but here you are proving me wrong. Good work.
>>
Because they are furthering an agenda larger than them being allowed to shag within their sex. Their polices with feminism, sexual themes all over the culture and media, and safe spaces and so forth are creating a society of weak individuals who can't stand up for themselves and their heritage wich in the end not only leads to the degeneration of society but the end of the people as well.

Also they talk funny.
>>
never homophobic, but really had no taste for gays until I met Milo (NO PUN INTENDED YOU FAGGOTS)
>>
File: Selection_9991342-618x666.png (336 KB, 618x666) Image search: [Google]
Selection_9991342-618x666.png
336 KB, 618x666
>>70718320
Can’t Kike the Alt-Right (With Questions for Milo Yiannopoulos)
http://bbs.dailystormer.com/t/cant-kike-the-alt-right-with-questions-for-milo-yiannopoulos/19527
>>
>>70720063
>never homophobic, but really had no taste for gays until I met Milo (NO PUN INTENDED YOU FAGGOTS)
>>
>>70720068
>nigger faggots
Into the trash.
>>
>>70720068
Based Milo is truly based
>>
>>70718320
>be watever
>'indetify' as anything else other than man or women
>>
File: hjkhu7688.gif (3 MB, 415x212) Image search: [Google]
hjkhu7688.gif
3 MB, 415x212
>>70718320
>phobia
>implying fear

It's just disgusting, nothing to fear
>>
Horrible, lowly vibes pouring out of them, 'felt it incredibly strongly since very young, meeting my mom's gay co-worker. Disgusting energy.

INFP's know this feel, too bad so many of them are pussy liberals who let muh-compassion override their intuition.

Ship them to an island.

Did I just reveal the secret origins of Australia?
>>
>>70718437
>I don't know what a phobia is
It's embarrasing to be an american
>>
>>70724210
pho·bi·a
ˈfōbēə
noun
an extreme or irrational fear

Fuck off kike
>>
>>70724210
>A phobia is a type of anxiety disorder. It is a strong, irrational fear of something that poses little or no real danger.

You should be embarrassed
>>
>>70718320
Gays are so far away from my current sociopolitical concerns right now that they're not even worth discussing.

Seriously, I don't even think about them at all
>>
>>70718471
This. I don't hate homosexuals, but I do hate that disgusting forced narrative that is the large number of "-phobias" which is used nowadays.
>>
Statistics say that faggots are more likely to kill themselves, contact sexual diseases and/or abuse drugs, therefore I discourage it.

While I believe that most homosex is not a choice, I do think that there are some people who are told their entire lives that it's normal and healthy to be gay, they see the special treatment that fags get, and if they're already fucked in the head enough, they may almost force themselves down that path, even if they would not have if they had a healthy relationship with their father.

These people have issues, and white birthrates are low enough as it is, I cannot condone our young men choosing to go out and get fisted instead of being productive members of society.
>>
File: Aoow.webm (1010 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Aoow.webm
1010 KB, 1280x720
Ahem
>>
>>70718320

>implying
>>
File: 1449717090731.jpg (9 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1449717090731.jpg
9 KB, 225x225
I think people are allowed to be together with whoever they please.

The problem is when
A. They make their sexuality their identity
B. When they try to force their sexuality on you and your children

Other than that go on ahead senpai, as long as no one is forced or hurt.
>>
>>70718320
I'm not scared of gays, but I do hate fags.
>>
>>70718320
it’s a disgusting mental illness and it shouldn’t be tolerated the same way necrophillia isn’t tolerated
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.