[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://junkee.com/unsw-student-bodi es-condemning-college-st
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
http://junkee.com/unsw-student-bodies-condemning-college-students-caught-glorifying-acts-rape-film/76018

Where were you when chanting became rape?
>>
Funny how the cancer spreads from the US to UK and now Australia, soon will be all over world.
>>
>>70718291
What country is this?
>>
Australia really really wants to have American problems and American politics because we desperately want to have identity politics, it is so simple I wrap your head around and ambiguous enough to get offended over everything.
>>
Not the first time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAhckEPFlOU
>>
> Bartolo's signature
10/10. Stylish yet still legible.

> Dracakis' signature.
2/10. Illegible chicken scratch that could have been written by an autistic gorilla. 2 points awarded to the signee for using a pen rather than their own feces which was obviously their first inclination.
>>
I've been at UNSW for about 7 years now (2 different degrees)

It's virtually as bad as Sydney Uni in terms of SJW activism etc.

There is already a plan in place to construct gender neutral bathrooms and de-genderfy existing ones

All the student bodies and groups must have a certain percentage of female leadership. Check out all the names on the websites and almost all of these positions are taken up by women

The student magazine called Tharunka is funded by student fees and is basically Buzzfeed and Tumblr combined into one, reading it makes me want to commit suicide

I can't wait for some Muslim to blow himself up inside some trans-lesbian safe space
>>
>>70718457
Antigua
>>
>>70718614
I completely forgot about that video, nice one anon.
>>
>>70718705
4 years here, they were meant to be contained...they seem to be gaining power. What is even happening on this campus? I preferred it when no one gave a shit, didn't turn up and everything was nice and quiet.
>>
>>70718291
it was spread TO the US, cancerous marxist ideologies didn't originate here

Modern identity politics are just a symptom of it
>>
>>70718236
>chanting degrading lyrics which objectify women and glorify acts of rape
So nigger music then?
Are liberals not progressive enough to let people sing nigger songs or can only niggers sing them.
This has got to be confusing.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.