[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My town is going to erect a statue of George Soros. How the hell
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: statutorylove.png (547 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
statutorylove.png
547 KB, 500x750
My town is going to erect a statue of George Soros. How the hell do you tear down a statue? Please illustrate the plan for me in paint so I can show it to my church group
>>
Cover the statue with an Israeli flag, inform the local Muslims.
>>
>>70718292
Based ally with the best jewish tricks
>>
>>70718085
Explosives and a couple of buddies to ensure public safety.
>>
Here are some step by step instructions on how to deal with it. Just tie a fucking rope around it and drag it with a car, for extra keks hit it with a shoe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wss_urnuB7o
>>
>>70718085
The first step is dropping your girlfriend off at my house.
>>
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 439x335) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 439x335
>>70718085
Cut off its fucking head.
>>
>>70718085
Is Sweden that far into self destruction?
>>
>>70718085

They are seriously erecting a statue to that son of vipers?
>>
>>70718085
Vart fan bor du
>>
>>70718596
I always find it funny when someone has a television related screen shot that's on topic. I have to ask though, did you just happen to have that prior to entering this thread or did you go out of your way to find it after reading the OP?
>>
>>70718085

>statue of George Soros

no fucking way.
>>
>>70718085
>Tie rope to neck
>Pull with big enough car
>>
File: Just_Cause_2.jpg (46 KB, 256x319) Image search: [Google]
Just_Cause_2.jpg
46 KB, 256x319
Just Cause 2 was a fun game.
>>
>>70718085
Source or bullshit

If not, I'd help you destroy it
>>
Let's do this boys! Give us an adress and we'll take it down the same night they raise it.
>>
>>70718292
/thread
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.