[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HAHAHAHHAH
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: slavic11.jpg (69 KB, 435x364) Image search: [Google]
slavic11.jpg
69 KB, 435x364
Terrorist attack in habbened in Russia. Victims? 3 terrorists HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckTiK5rSnCA

MUH SLAVSHIT WHITE NIGGERS
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH
RUSSIA RULES!!!!
>>
Russia has like 20 million muslims, so they're always under threat.
>>
>>70717390
Not funny OP... not funny.
>>
>>70717440
No. 4% of Russians are Muslims, and those are Kozaks, Tatars, Chechens who would die for Russia.
>>
>>70717390
lol muslims with no experien
probably first time suicide bombing
>>
>>70717566
It is funny, so fucking funny. Terrorists attack Russia and they get killed. Terrorists attack in England and they decapitate a soldier with half a city watching. They attack in France and kill a bunch of people while the french are filming out of the windows. They attack in Belgium and the same thing happens.

HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAH i fucking hate you people and i hope you and the muslims kill each other till there are none left.
>>
>>70717660
top kek
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Y_eUbRdodA&nohtml5=False
>>
>>70717676
is that thing on your flag a baseball or is it a colorful egg
>>
>>70717954
Its a double headed eagle you jap piece of shit
>>
Remember that time when civilians in Ukraine rekked a muslim?

>>70717954
It's a double headed eagle with the Byzantine crest.
>>
File: IPE87Po2UbY.jpg (65 KB, 359x476) Image search: [Google]
IPE87Po2UbY.jpg
65 KB, 359x476
>>70717390
I had read a review somewhere, There it was said that the average life expectancy of the Caucasian terrorists after they go off be a partisan in the forest 2.5 months.
>>
>>70717660
i smell what youre cookin.

those ragheads really do need to get some practical experience before they take their show on the road.

if they were to touch off 2, maybe 3 live fire bomb vests in training they might be more successful

practice on the range so youll be hot shit in the feild sonny.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.