[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine- 35998716 >One of his
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: deus vult.jpg (33 KB, 660x371) Image search: [Google]
deus vult.jpg
33 KB, 660x371
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-35998716

>One of his four phones rings. He glances at the incoming number, grunts and gives it to someone to answer.
>"What about the commandment: Thou shalt not kill?" I ask.
>"You are a Christian?" Kildani asks, somewhat doubtfully.
>"Church of England," I offer.
>Kildani nods as if that explains it.
>"He's a Protestant," someone says with a note of disapproval. "Sectarianism runs deep in Iraq," I think. But of course I don't say that.
>Kildani turns to me again: "We have to fight. We have to defend ourselves."
>And then, to my surprise, he adds: "Jesus himself told us that if you don't have a sword you should go out and buy one."
>I cast my mind back to my schooldays of Bible study but can't remember Jesus telling people to arm themselves.
>"Did he really say that?"
>"It's in the Bible," Kildani insists.
>"Matthew," one man says. "Luke," says another. "Matthew and Luke," they both say. I looked doubtful.
>Kildani glances over to one of his assistants who is playing a game on his phone.
>"Find it!" he orders.
>The young man with the phone walks over to me. He has the verse on his screen in Arabic.
>It is Luke chapter 22, verse 36: "If you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one."

Why do journalists never even have the most basic understanding of what they're reporting on? Also for Templar roleplayers you have an actual organisation to go join now.
>>
>>70716782

ok, bye.
>>
File: 1460443948927.png (301 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
1460443948927.png
301 KB, 1080x1920
Because the left has turned christianity into a feel good religion where christ was a just a hippie and you can do whatever you want :gay,abortions,ect. Cuz JESUS FORGIVIN ME. Or judge not lest ye be judged. Then then call you a racist or a zealot when you point something out.
Jesus wasn't always nice and he ain't gonna be nice when he comes back.
>>
>>70717178
>when he comes back

nice fairy tales. hes dead in thr ground.
>>
> bbc
> journalists

Nice joke mate. It's a band of shitty bloggers who wouldn't have gotten a job spell-checking 100 years ago.
>>
>Taking the apocalyptic parts of the Gospels literally
>>
>>70718573
>Luke
>>
>>70718709
Are you implying that Jesus isn't an apocalyptic prophet?
>>
>>70720780
Your mom loves nigger Jesus cock
>>
>>70720818

very nice
>>
>>70720982
How is it going, ahmad afghani?
Raped dem white wimminz?
>>
>>70721074

My last gf was kazakh. She screamed like a beast and rode me like I was a stallion.

I like
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.