[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do people still believe in god?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 34
File: god.jpg (57 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
god.jpg
57 KB, 640x640
Modern science has literally taken a shit all over the Abrahamic and Far eastern religions. Why do people still believe in their imaginary friends?
>>
>>70716543

Because you touch yourself at night.
>>
>>70716576

I do anon, how did you know?

Is god watching me touch myself?
>>
>>70716543
If atheists are so sure God isn't real then why do they waste so much time trying to argue that? If you don't believe something exists, why continue wasting effort trying to prove to others it doesn't exist? If God isn't real then why would you continue worrying about the subject? Just move on, faggot.
>>
>>70716543
That scene always cracks me up, what a shitty meme to defile it with.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOubsDuxXg4
>>
>>70716543

How has science taken a shit on religions?
>>
if we had proof that God exists faith would be pointless
>>
>>70716916
Religions teach functional social behavior while science is full of autistic libcunts
>>
>>70716543
If g*d isnt real how come G*Ds CHOSEN PEOPLE rule the planet?
>>
>>70716916
If anything, the "scientific method" suggests God is real since we haven't been able to falsify the claim that he isn't.
>>
>>70716933
Is that supposed to be an argument of some sort?
It's like saying : " If I was retarded, I would not be not retarded "
>>
>>70716993
>Religions teach functional social behavior
dude Islam lmao
>>
>>70716776

Because religion retards the growth of society from a social and technological standpoint

Just look at Bush jr. Put US stem cell research a decade behind

On the social end of things, you've got jesus freaks trying to teach creationism in school, attempting to limit free speech, using religion as a means to control the uneducated masses

just look at the catholic church, the ayatollah, the wealthy protestant preachers and hindu gurus

religion is just another means of manipulating the weakit should be eradicated
>>
Fuck your gods.

Ive been reading too much warhammer 40k, now i honestly believe in the immaterium, chaos, ocean of souls, whatever you want to call it.

I also believe in the Immortal Emperor.
He's out there somewhere, but still hidden, we are still way to primitive for him to enlighten us with his awesomeness.
>>
>>70716933
>>70717037
Croatian Rumble
>>
Religion isn't about evidence and logic, people just naturally feel that there's a higher power.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evolutionary_psychology_of_religion

Autists like you don't understand because your brain doesn't function properly
https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/psyched/201205/does-autism-lead-atheism
>>
>>70716993

functional behavior? You mean preventing divorce like in Catholicism? Fuck the fact that your husband is an alcoholic abusive asshole that beats your mother in front of your eyes every day

Lets just keep them married because god doesn't believe in dissolving unions
>>
>>70717121
If Warhammer 40k lore is true the Immortal Emperor is a fucking turkroach
>>
>>70717075

>>Religions teach functional social behavior
>> 9/11

wat
>>
>>70716776
Pretty stupid point, mate. People always like to argue with people they think are wrong. If you don't like debate, then you can just move on, faggot.
>>
>>70716543
Science answers completely other questions and I dare say - shallow and unimportant ones ones

throughout the ages the world's culture and mentality has been revolving in cycles:
First the classical/antic one and then the romantic/medieval one:

when world is in classical faze they believe in Science bullshit and when they truly realize how things are and their precious Science abandons them they turn to faith
watch this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ky6qKSCvSMw
>>
Why can't we all just get along?
>>
>>70717037
get a brain pls
>>
>>70717008
That's not how it works, you're misunderstanding the scientific method entirely. The scientific method isn't about what is falsifiable and what isn't, it's about what CAN be falsifiable. We have no way as yet to falsify the existence of a benevolent, omnipotent, omnipresent deity that exists outside of time and space and probably never will, so it is neither not scientific nor scientific, it's just a matter of opinion that falls outside of the domain of science, since evidence for or against it cannot be adequately presented or evaluated to the degree that scientific scrutiny requires.
>>
>>70716776
>>70716916
>>70717037

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nIRJVmZ4K8
>>
>>70717128
Gaslighting isn't an argument.
>>
>>70717140
maybe she was cheating
>>
File: Karl_Popper.jpg (84 KB, 600x769) Image search: [Google]
Karl_Popper.jpg
84 KB, 600x769
>>70716543
I thought we were going with falsification-theory
>>
>>70716543

Are you fucking retarded?

God is real, religions are bullshit. If you couldnt figure this out you are wasting precious oxygen.

Kill yourself now
>>
>>70717140
>>70717183
>be impressionable human being
>be told that you will burn in hell forever unless you act in a certain way that everyone in your community agrees on
>everyone around you enforces that this idea is true
>abide by community agreed upon rules or suffer the worst possible consequences imaginable

You can't deny religion does a great job of creating stable societies. It was the binding agent that allowed all of humanity's largest empires to flourish, whether it be by simply having a shared culture or by choosing leaders with divine right.

All your examples have a lot of nuance to them. Catholicism for example has been heavily diluted to the point that it hardly resembles the original scripture anymore. Muslims believe that Jews are the sole reason that they are worthless, so they destroy objects that are representative of that perceived oppression. (To clarify, they're partially correct, but they're also subhuman apes and that's most of the reason their societies don't thrive.)

I'm not religious at all by the way. But I see its use and I think it's retarded to claim that religion doesn't encourage functional behavior within societies.
>>
>>70717309
I was just being snarky, not really serious
>>
>>70716543
Tell that to the Jews.
>>
>>70717249
Lots of words and not much sense at all
>>
>>70716543
1) Tradition
2) Parents - you do not question them in childhood, if they tell you dont come close to crocodile - you dont
3) Community - beliefs that would be considered absurd if they were held by one person are reinforced by community
4) Religion is useful for the govt - its easy to rule naive and gullible people (ex: contemporary Russia and Turkey, Saudia)
5) Most people arent inclined to look at their brliefs critically
6) Most people are stupid
>>
>>70717143

Nope, He's not.

He's not any from any race. He's the combined essence of human shamans.
He doesnt even have a single face. He looks whatever he wants to look like.

The Emperor protects.
>>
>>70717456
Yeah I guess that's true, he was just born in Anatolia.
>>
>>70716543
Oh wow, the "No Evidence" meme again.

So original.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_nEM0FMeZQ

Give that a whirl.

And then try this on for size:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YrkYDzILgtA

And after you get through that, sit on your thumb and check this one out:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w38CsqM6_EI

What a coincidence that you've found no evidence after doing . . . NO RESEARCH! Wow! Who'd've thunk it, right?
>>
>>70717393
>>You can't deny religion does a great job of creating stable societies

>>tfw crusades
>>tfw 9/11
>>tfw holocaust
>>tfw spanish inquisition
>>tfw manifest destiny
>> tfw cutting off human foreskins and labias due to backwards religious beliefs
>>
>>70717508
Ah, so you're not really interested in nuance, you just like to scream your prepared lines over and over. Gotcha.
>>
>>70717386
shit like this happens when you teach Voltaire 2 ppl in perfectly normal traditional societies
>>
>>70717506

listen to some hitchens, faggot
>>
>>70716776

checkmate atheists
>>
>>70717008
> Another episode of an American trying to sound smart, but being completely wrong.
It's called the burden of proof, meaning :
If you make a claim, you must provide proof to reinforce it, not the other way around.
>>70717121
>>70717121
If that was true, I'd dedicate my entire existence to Khorne in a heartbeat.
>>
>>70717484

Anatolia it was, indeed.

May the Emperor be with you.
>>
>>70716543
Because people get scared that they are all alone in a big wold and are destined for death.

Feeling like they are "in" on some divine truth makes them feel better. Who cam blame them, really.
>>
>>70716543
Occam's faggot go home.
>>
>>70716776
>>70717564

Because we don't like living with religious zealots
ruining shit for everyone else
>>
>>70716543
There is actually plenty of proof but atheists rarely search for it.

The historical evidence for the ressurection:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0iDNLxmWVM

Proof for the ressurection of Jesus:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0tyVdnIU9A
Watch the first 30 minutes, the rest is questions and answers.

Atheist scientist becomes Christian after researching evidence for God:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsbj7EN1Uzs
Genesis account of how world came to be is the closest to what actually happened, all other religions get majority of it wrong.

Some of these videos are long, but they are pleasing to listen to. Save the links and watch them when you get some free time.
>>
>>70717603
>another episode of a slav being socially retarded
>>
File: 1458375951007.gif (304 KB, 104x152) Image search: [Google]
1458375951007.gif
304 KB, 104x152
https://youtu.be/MbKsIAib5YM

https://youtu.be/VHUtMEru4pQ

Anthony flew
>>
>>70717140
famalam i hate to break it to you but priests will allow you to annull your marriage if your spouse isnt fulfilling their religious duty, so if they hit you, you can get divorced because theyre not treating you properly

please dont believe the lies
>>
>>70716543
The joys of being agnostic and not caring if there is a higher power or not.

To me Atheists and Religious nuts are all the same both try to force their viewpoint on others and loosing their shit when someone has different beliefs.
>>
'Faith' is something the masses cling to because their minds are too weak to deal with the fact they are alone in this world, with no 'divine being' to help them in their times of need.

It's a false hope created on a brilliant con that nobody can seem to disprove yet. It's used to try and keep people in check and if you can't realise that then you're weak.
>>
>>70717641
Translation: I was raised Catholic by divorced parents, am depressed and disillusioned and addicted to alcohol and/or drugs and don't want to feel the guilt I was raised to feel for being a shitty person

Just guessing from a few of your posts
>>
>>70717644

lol @ christcuck trying so hard to prove what mommy told him was true when he was 6

grow up, faggot, your god is a lie
>>
>>70717086
Oh fuck my sides.

So basically the way you're going to fix religion fucking up is by trying to eradicate it directly, even though that is backfiring?

Also

>religion is just another means of manipulating the weakit should be eradicated

So basically what it comes to is that you think it should be others that manipulate the weak.
>>
>>70717445
I really shouldn't say this because I think it's funny what happens when people make these arguments outright in favor of religion, but you've got to learn to hide your power level.

You're unintentionally producing the opposite effect. Or maybe you're doing that on purpose.

Either way, make sure you understand the meme magic of your own statements.
>>
>>70717729
He thinks the weak shouldn't be manipulated because he is one of them.
>>
>>70717652
>another episode of an amerilard throwing buzzwords because he can't formulate a proper comeback
>>
>>70717723
Dude, I was atheist/agnostic until I searched for evidence 2 years ago.
>>
>>70717121
>>70717603
Only probably I see with chaos is that you have to be like one of the best to get daemonhood, even then if you die you lose your sould and if you get the opprotunity you can fuck up and be chaos spawn. I'd rather be imperial and die for humanity.
>>
>>70717771
>another episode of a slavshit attributing his ignorance of the english language to "amerilard buzzwords"
>>
>>70717249
>science is useless, xDDD wat r u talking about? Technology and medicine, reduced mortality and increased quality of life? Thats all bullshit hehehe, we only neadd faith xDDDD::
>>
>>70717729

Eradicated through reasoning, not through violence

We're not savages like you religious nuts. We don't need wars to convince others of our beliefs
>>
>>70717708
Objection!
"Faith" is a stat in some RPG's
Done!
>>
>>70717835
>implying there are non-religious people
Lol faggot you worship video games or something, don't delude yourself into thinking you're some omniscient robot. You're not THAT autistic.
>>
>>70717637

The truth of this reality is so fucking horrifying (for the uninitiated minds) that if your stupid shallow materialistic mind even had a small glimpse of it, you would be shitting your pants to death.

You fucking arrogant conformist slave
>>
>>70717816
> another episode of a native english speaker not knowing his own language because of american education
>>
>>70717723
Lol @ atheist being so BTFO he has to resort to ad hominem.

>>70717757
Yeah. To be honest I don't think the weak intrinsically should be manipulated, just that someone inevitably will... so in the end at least that someone should be someone trustable.

>>70717835
No, you are neither eradicating it through reasoning nor violence, but through screaming off the top of your lungs "GOD NOT REAL" and throwing a fit screaming "MUH SCIENCE PROVES GOD NOT REAL".

I actually feel it's shameful that the west is falling for this shit.
>>
>>70717756
I dont understand you. I sincerely wrote my opinion. I didnt make claims or arguments as to the truth or falseness of religion. Whats wrong?
>>
>>70717784

>>dude after I got the priests cock out of my assI had a moment of clarity. But I couldn't handle "thinking" so I went back to the pedophillic religion that is Catholicism

that's all I heard, anon
>>
>>70716543

if god is perfect and knows everything that is going to happen why did he create satan? creating satan results in having to create a hell and sending billions of souls there. how could a perfect loving god do this?
>>
>>70716776
We only argue for awhile (maybe the teenage years?), then after a few years , you realize there is no point. It is lost on them. Eventually, you learn to nod and smile whenever the Jesus canon is pointed in your general direction. Its not worth the effort to "change someone's mind" about something like that. Whatever. So long as they don't try to change the law to support their beliefs, its all good. I'm more worried about the strains that think they are getting divine instruction to kill us, not the rather benign form that exists in civilized society...
>>
>>70717834

>science is useless, xDDD wat r u talking about? Technology and medicine, reduced mortality and increased quality of life? Thats all bullshit hehehe, we only neadd faith xDDDD::
>>
>>70717906

>> Turk
>> Talking about materialism

oh my sides
>>
>>70717314

lol did that guy not become a christfag
>>
File: tumblr_lx1e4g04iV1qm4p2uo1_400.gif (319 KB, 400x295) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lx1e4g04iV1qm4p2uo1_400.gif
319 KB, 400x295
>>70716674
>>
>>70717923

Keep living your lie, anon. When you die, you wont go to heaven. You'll go 6 feet under, and you'll decompose.
>>
>>70717932
If you were to support religion based on the grounds that stupid people need to be controlled, imagine what those stupid people are thinking when they see you make the argument.
>>
>>70717918
>another episode of a slavshit pretending that his country even has an education system while saying "i know you are but what am I"
>>
File: amish.png (57 KB, 1000x743) Image search: [Google]
amish.png
57 KB, 1000x743
>>70716543
>Why do people still believe in their imaginary friends?

Want a scientific answer?

Genes which favor religiousity, or rather, the neurology that gives rise to religiousity, are passed along more readily and more successfully than those that favor irreligion.

>Plain & Growing: Amish population doubles every 20 years, now totaling 300,000 in US and Canada

>Over the past five years, the Amish population growth rate has averaged 3.76 percent, according to the Young Center’s figures. That’s more than five times the growth rate for the U.S. population as a whole and more than three times Canada’s rate. To double in 20 years, a population must grow at an average annual rate of just over 3.5 percent.

>Joseph Donnermeyer a professor emeritus at Ohio State University, predicts that if current trends continue, the North American Amish population will reach half a million by 2030 and 1 million by midcentury.

>http://lancasteronline.com/news/local/plain-growing-amish-population-doubles-every-years-now-totaling-in/article_caa902dc-8fb3-11e5-b08a-c33a7cce45ff.html

>MIDDLEFIELD, Ohio (RNS) The Amish are one of the fastest-growing religious groups in North America.

>The Amish double their population about every 22 years, said Joseph Donnermeyer

>http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/08/07/amish-growth-staggering-in-midwest_n_1749546.html

>A New Amish Community is Founded Every 3 1/2 Weeks in U.S.

>http://researchnews.osu.edu/archive/amishpop.htm

Religious people follow regimented dogmatism that causes them to procreate readily, thus facilitating the continuation of their genes that promote even further religiousity.

Atheists have few children, and thus are breeding out their genes which may predispose them to secular humanistic rationalism.

>http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/edwest/100029971/atheism-is-doomed-the-contraceptive-pill-is-secularisms-cyanide-tablet/

So:

>Why do people still believe in god?

Natural selection.
>>
>>70717941
Catholic priests have less chance of abusing that Protestant ones.

Also why do you attack me so much, I was just trying to post some videos so you could watch and maybe change your opinion.
>>
>>70716897
>what a shitty meme to defile it with
on the contrary, it is an excellent meme
with which to defile it with
which to defile it with
which to defile it with
>>
>>70718063
> another episode of an american wishing they could be as smart/fit as an average Slav while wallowing in self pity and fat
>>
>>70717393
It does encourage functional behavior in society; however, religion is not needed at all to encourage functional behavior in society. Scientific progress has killed far less than religious groups have and the conversing of mutually beneficial knowledge between societies can encourage far more personal growth and societal growth than religion can.

America and Great Britain became some of the greatest countries in the world by incorporating a government completely separated from religion.

The countries which have governments that stand by their religions are some of the most backwards places in the world for a reason.

Religion does encourage functional behavior within society, but it still does a piss poor job at it compared with other means.
>>
File: 1459886696070.jpg (53 KB, 800x498) Image search: [Google]
1459886696070.jpg
53 KB, 800x498
>>70716543
ANY belief is not based on science, even in the western cultures. Such as, you know, equality of the sexes and races. So I have this question, what kind of culture should we have? Individua-feminism? Or a collectivist, peaceful culture like christianity? And in terms of policies, what the fuck does it change if God exists or not? Only people with autism are actively atheist.
>>
>>70716543
Have any of my /pol/ brothers been to an alcoholics anonymous meeting? These people fuck up again and again until they find god. Once they have god these people stay clean.

Evidence of invisible wind is fiund in the rustling leaves
>>
>>70716543
Of all the problems in the world and this is what you waste your time on. Why don't you pursue the goal of convincing every child the Easter Bunny and Tooth Fairy also are not real. Let me know how constructive your results are. Atheists take pride in mentally masturbating themselves.
>>
>>70718109
>another episode of a slavshit projecting because he ran out of inane comebacks immediately after responding to a shitpost
>>
Y'all faggots need to step up and forget these false gods.

The only God is the almighty Emperor.
>>
File: Pope Pius XI.jpg (13 KB, 240x300) Image search: [Google]
Pope Pius XI.jpg
13 KB, 240x300
Religious socialism, Christian socialism, are contradictory terms; no one can be at the same time a good Catholic and a true socialist.

-Pope Pius XI
>>
>>70718064
>the neurology that gives rise to religiousity
the triumph of imagination over knowledge
>>
>>70717784
Me too.

Guys telling me to "listen to Hitchens," I listened to him AND Dawkins AND Sam Harris and I believed them all for years but you know what?

All those guys are doing is telling you what you want to hear because it allows you to ignore all the evidence because you think there IS no evidence and therefore you have no need to LOOK at any evidence because the debate is CLOSED even though it never took place, because you never looked at the evidence.

You don't WANT to look at any evidence, you don't WANT to spend 50 years studying the Bible and studying History and studying science, you just want to call people names and think you're a scientific genius for being an atheist when you're about as "scientific" as the writers for The Big Bang Theory.

You're 100% right that religion is used to control the masses, and no religion more so than the religion of atheism:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_iSx1fc2EY
>>
>>70718064
Great read, /pol/bro. You showed him
>>
>>70718119
>Scientific progress has killed far less than religious groups have
Science and religion are not two mutually exclusive groups that people subscribe to. Many scientists are religious. Many scientific advancements were the result of church funding. Science creates weapons, weapons kills people.

Modern science worship has become effectively a religion of its own. Most people don't read the ins and outs of every study they hear about. They hear a summarized version reported through a second hand source, and they take it as fact. Not too far off in my opinion.
>>
>>70718178
>I know what you want to hear
No, you do not fgt pls
>>
>>70718149
>>70717771
> full circle
>>
>>70718172
no, it's called socialization. you would've been religious in the right time and culture
>inb4 special, genetically redpilled snowflake
>>
>>70718219
>still can't understand english
>>
File: reltier.png (731 KB, 1192x2180) Image search: [Google]
reltier.png
731 KB, 1192x2180
>>70718024
And you keep living your lie.

Just stop being a cunt and posting retarded threads.
>>
>>70717556

hitchens debunkt him self by dying as a christfag,faggot
>>
>>70718253
>amerilard implying he can
>>
>>70718036
I dont support religion neither do I think it should be destroyed artificially like in the USSR. I do oppose official state religions and imposing of religion on citizens. I think we should let religion die naturally. Its a gradual and slow process, but I think that by the year 2500 religion will have disappeared.
>>
>>70718064
>>70718172

https://www.theguardian.com/science/2015/aug/21/study-of-holocaust-survivors-finds-trauma-passed-on-to-childrens-genes

Almost as odd as this
>>
Because people like to believe positive causation is possible and that there is intelligent intent behind it?
To me, God is the same thing as Karma.
Hell, what is a miracle? The act of doing something beyond the physical causality in a way that is impossible without some intelligence intentionally manipulating it.

I really don't see anything else I'm missing concerning 'What is God' and why people believe in it. God is causality and people like to think that there is meaning to events.
Am I missing anything?
>>
>>70718253
>still can't come up with a better response then a childish calling out on something he is clearly wrong
>>
>>70717086

>technological

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Christians_in_science_and_technology
>>
>>70718079

Tell me this anon. Why did god conveniently stop sending prophets to the children of god conveniently at a time when video and audio recordings were not available? Why did he not send Jesus to the 21st century?

Better yet, why doesn't god repeatedly send a messenger to his children?

Why not send a prophet or angel every decade? Somebody that could come by every few years with the power to perform miracles, to remind people that god is real?

Seems pretty damn easy to prove you're the messenger of the divine if you can perform miracles and put it on a youtube video

Want to know why? Because the bible was made up by men, not by god. Because they did not have the foresight to see what technologies would have been developed in the future

Because god was made in the image of man, not the other way around
>>
>>70718290
>not even a full sentence

90% OP was:

1. Raised by Catholic parents

2. His parents got divorced at some point, probably when he was old enough to remember it

3. He was almost certainly raped or at least touched by a priest

4. Slavshit I know "read" was implied at the end of your post I'm fucking with you again

>>70718327
>ivan calls luka for help
>>
I suspect all of my memespamming in these religion threads is helping to raise the level of dialogue above >dead kike on a stick and *tips fedora*.
>>
>>70718241
>you would've been religious
You would've been wrong then, as you are now.
>>
>>70717641

you can do what ever the fuck you want the world is godless
>>
>>70718382
read the sticy American shit
>>
>>70718382
> I was just pretending to be retarded
No anon, you are the retard.
>>
>>70717140
marrying an abusive alcoholic.

shit did he just 'turn'

dont marry them you dumb fuck otherwise you are in for a life of hurt.

fuck is wrong wid u.
>>
>>70717859
Your definition of religion and worship is retardedly broad.
>>
>people accept the notion that religion exploits weak people
What do you think, the church is a big mind control machine, for what benefit? For the 5 dollars people give the church every sunday?

Would it be any better if they bought one more beer at the bar for that money, or any other waste of money?

Religion empowers people who are struggling and gives them ways of dealing with the situations that are holding them down because of the bible's perfect understanding of the human race and how to live a happy life.

>haha see religion is only for weak people, im a strong atheist and i dont need no bible or god to tell me its going to bea lright!!

I'm not dependent on it, but I made the rational decision that this is the right way to live and I can't just block out my belief in god. I don't put off all my responsibilities because I believe in God.
>>
>>70718131

>>Your argument; "B-b-but, anon, what will we teach the children if there is no god?"

Herp derp what is philosophy
>>
>>70718444
>>70718449
I don't remember which of you is which so I'm going to think of you as the same person now.

>facetious is synonymous with retarded
Yep, slavs can't speak English.
>>
>>70718178
Kent hovind is an odd fellow but he got some science, he does repeat himself alot but he's pretty good. Got into Anthony flew whom was very famous atheist turned deist and kinda continued from there.
>>
File: askdfjzc.png (252 KB, 570x412) Image search: [Google]
askdfjzc.png
252 KB, 570x412
>>70717982

So? Your reply is not even relevant.

I'm not going to go tough on you. You probably are a teenager who thinks "science is cool" and "we know everything".

That fucking chink and nignog are poisoning young people's minds with this science atheism bullshit. They are no different than the religious scum.
>>
File: 1458944871409.jpg (162 KB, 1305x1272) Image search: [Google]
1458944871409.jpg
162 KB, 1305x1272
>>70718172
>the triumph of imagination over knowledge

Genes do not exist to further knowledge, art, secularism, literature, culture, morals, values, or anything else. Genes exists to further one thing, themselves. Gene exist only to replicate and to seek any and every means possible that will allow them to accomplish this goal, regardless of your concepts of morality.

Are you really positing that a naturally occurring event (evolution via natural selection) has a moral angle to it?

What's next, you find it morally reprehensible that comets and asteroids strike the Earth and cause mass extinctions?

The Sun is basically Hitler because it is burning us with those EVIL ultraviolet rays?

Gravity is immoral because it causes people to plummet to their deaths?

Give me a fucking break.
>>
Any moment now, someone in this thread will make a post that solves the religion vs atheism debate, and it will change human history. Or, you are all just wasting your time.
>>
>>70718145

typical response from a moron that can't figure out anything intelligent to say

I suppose you're spending most of your free time developing the next facebook, my fellow anon?
>>
>>70718487
My point is that people will replace devotion toward a religion with devotion to something else, be it a hobby or a social philosophy like feminism.

We already see evidence of it. People on atheist meme pages will believe a quote was said by some scientist when it was actually said by Hitler. This is only a small example, but of course as the devotion gets more intense and more ingrained, the more ridiculous the claim that will be considered believable.
>>
>>70718495
>the church is a big mind control machine, for what benefit?
>For the 5 dollars people give the church every sunday?
Anon begins to understand.
5 dollars multiplied by many millions is a shittonne of money fgt pls
>>
>>70717249
Science doesn't answer anything, it replicates causality into something that be reused. It answers how but not why, because it's irrelevant.

>>70717249
>Romanticism
Blargh, idealized exaggeration bullshit that deforms into degeneration.

>>70717644
The existence of Jesus does not prove the existence of a God. There's always been some arguing for centuries among people concerning whether or not Jesus was a simple man or a part of God. Jesus' existence doesn't prove the existence that there is an entity that manipulates causality.
>>
>>70718529
I can understand people being brainwashed by liberals into heresy of not believing Christian teachings, but this is next level retardedness you can only see in the usa
>>
Reminder OP believes that the Holocaust was wrong
>>
>>70718538
This is the guy who I heard talking about Pterodactyls being alive in Africa and feeding on human flesh, right? Nice.
>>
File: 1460313746521.jpg (88 KB, 616x483) Image search: [Google]
1460313746521.jpg
88 KB, 616x483
>>
>>70718529
>I don't remember which of you is which
... because drunk/high/retarded?
>>
>>70718610
But the point is it's a conscious decision to give the institution that promotes my interest and my faith and not some GOD LOVES ME IF I GIVE MONEY I WONT GO TO HELL IF I GIB MONEY, you're a few centuries too late.
>>
>>70718134

What is placebo effect
>>
>>70718586
>Genes
wat
>>
>>70718553
I like this poster
>>
>>70718538
>Kent Hovind
>pretty good
Hahaha. Come on now. Nearly all his claims are completely bullshit and none of his science checks out.
>>
>>70718628
ITS TEH LIBRULS
>>
>>70718628
It's okay if you feel stupid anon but I recommend just fleeing in shame instead of continuing to prove yourself to be both socially inept and dimwitted.

>>70718653
While I'm sure they both are, no it's not because of that, but because they're Croatian.
>>
>>70718626
romanticism has degeneracy in it, but I listed it because it is the last movement that was not completely degenerate,
you can see that romanticism is literally the movement that was trying to fight back the degeneracy - true degeneracy is the "enlightenment"
>>
>>70718063
Surely the whole Croatian education system works better than the complete failure you call "school".
>>
>>70718259

>>tfw you can't say anything articulate so you post a shitty image macro
>>
>>70718672
>promotes my interest and my faith
... for cash
>>
>>70718775
>Croatian
>education system
Lol you bongs always get me
>>
>>70718693
>wat

>DNA and Mutations - Understanding Evolution

>http://evolution.berkeley.edu/evolibrary/article/mutations_01
>>
>>70718284

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NrPOzbdnNIk
>>
>>70718756
somebody didn't get his Daily burger today
>>
'I saw these richard dawkins and christopher hitchens videos, and I am now an enlightened individual, functioning with reason, logic and intellect. all the other billions of people are of inferior intellect and are all dumb brainwashed sheep. I AM THE ENLIGHTENED ONE'
>>
>>70718645
>>70718715
Na I don't believe dinasour being alive but his talk of genetics are pretty good.
>>
>>70718756
>it's not because of that
>it's not, it's not, it's not
Yes, it is.
>>
>>70718553

>> promoting reason
>> poisoning people's minds
>>
>>70718814
>American
>not getting his daily burger
You people come up with the most ridiculous fantasies
>>
>>70718858
>incoherent rambling
Are you sure YOU'RE sober?
>>
>>70718806
>Mutations
double wat
>>
>>70718800
Yes, because running an institution as big as the catholic church costs a lot of money. Do you seriously believe the church is a money making scheme?
>>
>>70718801
You massive idiot have no clue about what's going on in Europe. You are so focused on your 'murrikan arsehole to ignore everything is out of it.
>>
>>70718844

>>talks about dinosaurs being alive two millennia ago

>> his "genetics" are pretty good

kek
>>
>>70718871
you are right,
burgers don't actually exist,
it's all a conspiracy by the government,
just like every other thing you can't explaint to yourselves
>>
>>70718887
no, it's not because of that fgt pls
>>
>>70718920
>the church is a money making scheme?
fckn BINGO
>>
>>70718921
I have a reasonable idea of what's going on (similarly to how you have an idea of what's going on in Illinois right now), but it's funnier to claim ridiculous things like "Croatia has no education system" and watch autistic limeys lose their shit

>>70718970
wat
>>
>>70716543
because God created your micro penis.
>>
>>70718765
I agree. I used to consider myself a realist romanticist when I was younger but it never accurately represented my views and romanticism in general idealizes too much.
Fighting degeneracy with a higher form of degeneracy, although well intentioned, was just doomed to fail.
The enlightement was good in the sense that it created progress and growth but ended up limiting the process in which humans have volition and free will. There is some truth to is, obviously, but it's always pushed to the intent where everyone is a dumb shit without any agency.
And I'm stuck just not caring about either side, agreeing with both but not liking them for their bullshit.

>>70718844
>his talk of genetics are pretty good.
That's wrong as well. I don't even think he's ever been right on anything.
>>
>>70719008
>I have a reasonable idea
not even fgt pls
>>
File: HHJHGHJH.png (597 KB, 1304x2180) Image search: [Google]
HHJHGHJH.png
597 KB, 1304x2180
>>70718259
>>
>>70719109
Go get some water, champ. You need to sober up.
>>
>>70719129
>flag
>>
File: image.jpg (165 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
165 KB, 1200x675
>>70718606
>The time and devotion you've spent on religion is equal to the hard work I put into my job and school so I can live comfortably in the future.

Yeah no that's retarded. By far the stupidest argument Ive ever heard mate. You're saying partaking in ANY hobby is the same as partaking in religion because hurr there's devotion on both.
>>
This thread again? Seriously dude, just leave us alone, we're not hurting you.
>>
>>70719025
Lel
>>
Look around you savage.
This is the basic proof that God is real.
It's not a rigorous proof, but only a hint for you
>>
Religion is nothing more than a scam to get people's money and resources in the name of something only the church has authority over.

You can believe in "god", sure, I guess, but don't fall for the organized religion meme.
>>
>>70719185
>You're saying partaking in ANY hobby is the same as partaking in religion because hurr there's devotion on both.
Why would you get so upset about an argument that nobody made?
>>
>>70716543
A billion Muslims believe in Allah. You're asking this on the Muslim message board too, right? Thanks, fellow atheist.
>>
It's a nice degenerate shield. That's why I still like it even though it's most likely bullshit.
>>
>>70716543
Abrahamic religions forbid to modify your body.
They will be wiped out in the machine/meatbag war.
>>
>>70718812

why would someone belief hitchens when in the end he did not stood by his own beliefs anymore

hey let me belief this guy but he does not belief it self ?
>>
>>70719161
>some water
yeah, that'll fixxit
fgt pls try to get serious
>>
>>70717249
>using Internet and computer to post
>science is unimportant
Yeah no. Your "important" happy after life with virgin and angels is unimportant
>>
>>70719185
Agreed. Time spent on something is not equal to the same time spent on something else. Devotion, as you say, is irreverent. Devoting your life to being a priest is not the same as going to a good school and trying to get a good job to cure cancer.

>>70719276
>This is the basic proof that God is real.
No, all that there is around me is the world. And if you're saying that the basic proof that the world around me is God, then, ergo, the world is God. And if everything in the world is God, then nothing is God and it doesn't exist.

I really find self evidence proof as laziness. If something is easily self evident, basic, then it should be easy and simply to point out rather than be vague. If you have to be vague to prove your point, it means you cannot rely on it as an argument.

>>70719450
Being wrong and being a hypocrite does not make his words untrue. Hypocritical, sure, but not entirely untrue. You're essentially attacking the man rather than his arguments, which is weak.
>>
File: John-Gotti-Quotes.jpg (79 KB, 540x532) Image search: [Google]
John-Gotti-Quotes.jpg
79 KB, 540x532
When I was very young and first introduced to the notion of a god by my parents who weren't the very devout sort who attend church and stuff, I remember lying in bed at night with the lights off feeling deeply confused about the implications of it all. I was 5 years old and already raising existential questions that many people don't even raise throughout their entire lives.

I got all the way up into high school and hardly ever gave it consideration, except for that time when the Mormon missionaries peer-pressured their way into our home and sat me down to give me the details.

When I heard the details, I had nothing but >le trashman written all over my face, but it wasn't over yet.

Then I made it into high school, where I had the pleasant experience of getting Biology class interrupted by a student who made it sound as if I was being brainwashed by a vast conspiracy to undermine Christian teachings.

I didn't learn that my personal response to this retardation was called "atheism" until I had graduated, as all the stuff I heard about "atheism" made it sound like they were Satan-worshiping evil people out to destroy the world.

Sorry guys. I came to this conclusion merely by being exposed to you.
>>
>>70719276
>This is the basic proof
What do you mean by "this", Peasant?
>>
File: OUT FUCKING SKILLED.webm (3 MB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
OUT FUCKING SKILLED.webm
3 MB, 800x450
>>70716543
Modern science says next to nothing about Abrahamic and eastern religions. It's philosophy that plays into that.
>>
>>70719288
>You're saying
No.
Nobody is saying anything of the sort, fgt pls
>>
>>70719527
Nihilism's logical end result is "do whatever feels good now because nothing matters."

That's a problem. I'm not saying religion is the only cure for that, but it's a problem that should be recognized. You can masturbate about muh imagine no religion world but it won't be realistic. People will find any reason to kill each other.
>>
>>70716543
The teachings are still good nigga. Also, what has science disproven again? Besides the nonsensical allegorical book of genesis?
>>
>>70719595
weird faggot
>>
>>70718626
Rationalism is concerned with truth.
Romanticism is concerned with beauty.

They are not mutually exclusive impulses. They're required in equal measure in order to discern goodness.
>>
>>70719671
self-identification
>>
>>70716543
it give you a purpouse. think about thi godless world and how shitty,ecadent and edonist it is.
>>
>>70718951
https://youtu.be/Q8DDIe_2cHM

Ya sure there is or isn't a god.
I either get some afterlife or oblivion.
Either way I win.
>>
>>70718862

Reason doesn't mean shit but lets pretend that it does for a moment. In this case regarding "science", there is no reason. You "believe" what you are being told. You don't have first hand experience with what these crook scientists are talking about so you take their words for granted. Why? Because you are being told to trust them. You are no different than the religious nutjob you so enjoy making fun of.

Reason changes with the status quo. There is no "ultimate" reasoning which unravels the mysteries of this creation. You can make anything reasonable and logical. Proof? Look into your own mind and observe how you spin shit according to your own desires through reason and logic. No use denying it, you do it everyday kid.
>>
>>70716776
Because Christianity is immensely influential on US politics. If it weren't for that I wouldn't give a shit.
>>
>>70719747
I don't care that you self identify as a faggot, weird faggot
>>
>>70719533
Atheism is a dead end.

Religion sustains civilization.

There are no Muslim Atheists.

By preaching Atheism you surrender our civilization to Islam.

I can't make it any clearer than that.
>>
>>70719527
>Being wrong and being a hypocrite does not make his words untrue. Hypocritical, sure, but not entirely untrue. You're essentially attacking the man rather than his arguments, which is weak.

why would i even bother with his arguments ? He died as a christfag the very thing where he was against. he died as a christfag so at one point he must have thought , well all those arguments i made all those years must be nonsense since god is real.
>>
>>70719288
Oh you didn't? What does this mean?

>My point is that people will replace devotion toward a religion with devotion to something else, be it a hobby

i want to see you digging yourself out of this one.
>>
>>70716543

Science can't be used to prove god exists or not.

This is hard for both fedora fags and creationists to comprehend.
>>
>>70718131
>autism
nice meme my friend :^)
>>
nihilism is the end of humanity. Anything that counters nihilism with longterm views, altruism = good.

Muslims are nihilists who do stuff for fikki fikki post death = sub human.
>>
Science has never and will never provide evidence that a deity does not exist because the existence of a deity isn't falsifiable. If you can't falsify something, it is unscientific. In essence, it doesn't come into the scientific realm. Anyone who tries to apply the scientific method to the existence of a god or gods outs themselves as an ignoramus.
>>
>>70719823
>>Because Christianity is immensely influential on US politics. If it weren't for that I wouldn't give a sh

>>Because Christianity is immensely influential on US politics. If it weren't for that I wouldn't give a sh

>>
>>70719579
Science says nothing because replication cannot say anything other when evidence does not exist. Scientist, however, philosophers, as you've said, does say their opinions on the subject.

>>70719659
>Nihilism's logical end result is "do whatever feels good now because nothing matters."
And I basically live by that logical end. I personally don't think it's a problem so long as you don't bring it to its absolute logical extreme which results to violence or any physical harm.

This has been a large problem concerning ethics, which honestly doesn't have a solution because words and codes of ethics have no physical weight to purposefully influence others. You can only use it as a threat, like God or social contract (going to jail, being killed, etc) but once you remove that, it ends up being a state of nature without rules. True nihilism is only held back by empathy imo.
The solution in my opinion, is further apathy. It doesn't matter if I kill someone, but equally, it doesn't matter and does nothing if I do kill someone, so it's better not to do anything at all.
>>
File: p7eEaJY.jpg (651 KB, 1201x2499) Image search: [Google]
p7eEaJY.jpg
651 KB, 1201x2499
>>
>>70717075
Yeah because the evolution view worked really well in Communist Russia & China. Christians have their problems but pls don't even compare the two on which is worst.
>>
>>70719825
>I don't care
>I don't, I don't, I don't
Yes, you do.
>>
>>70719827
If I'm a nihilist and human rights don't exactly factor into my decisions and I only do what's most beneficial to me, then I'll have no qualms about beheading Muslims just for being sandpeople, regardless of their sandpeople problems.
>>
>>70718553
>poisoning young people's minds
>with science

This is what's wrong with humans.
>>
>>70719944
Yes, that is what I said minus the last few characters and only stated 1/5 as many times.
>>
>>70719827
>Religion sustains civilization.
... as it sustained the Holy Roman Empire?
Lrn2civilisation fgt pls
>>
I find it fascinating how atheists still claim that their opinions are objectively correct when science has shown that lack of belief stems from something affecting the brain.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/10/14/this-magnet-could-change-everything-you-think-you-believe.html

I mean, it's not like atheists ignore things that don't fit their worldview too.
>>
>>70719527
>all that there is around me is the world
You must think about why it is incorrect. What do you even mean by it? Do you mean to say that your perception (around you) is the world (all that is being)? This is obviously false. You meant something else, what was it?

>>70719546
The revelation of God.
>>
>>70719976
>the evolution view
wat
>>
>>70716776
Quite stupid argument senpai
>>
>>70719950
>Science says nothing because replication cannot say anything other when evidence does not exist. Scientist, however, philosophers, as you've said, does say their opinions on the subject.

Forgive me but can you explain what you said a bit more succinctly? I'm having a bit of trouble with your text.
>>
>>70720060
>thedailybeast
fgt pls
>>
>>70720043

> German retarded creation somehow is enough to counter the Byzantine, Russia, South Europe and many more.
>>
>>70719974

jesus christ can a worse troll image exist
>>
>>70720084
>The revelation of God.
fgt pls
>>
>>70717544
this desu
>>
File: MaVOrnB.png (836 KB, 1172x1514) Image search: [Google]
MaVOrnB.png
836 KB, 1172x1514
>>
>>70720131
>German retarded creation
wat
>>
>>70719771
No ones telling me to trust scientists you faggot roach.

I like those scientists because their opinions are similar to the ones I've formed throughout my life.

That's the difference between my country and your shitty third world bazaar-sweat ass country. I have the choice of agreeing with whomever I think is the most rational.
>>
>>70720110
I think he's saying that science itself says nothing about whether God does or doesn't exist, but that scientists have opinions on the subject. Not sure what relevancy that has as a scientist has about as much worth in their opinion regarding religion as anybody else.
>>
>>70719881
Because his arguments have more weight than the man himself, and you chose to ignore them by laughing at the man instead? Proving yourself to be weak against arguments?
>lol he's an idiot, why should I bother with what he said, he's not worth listening to (excuses excuses excuses bla bla bla)

Let me give you a good reason why to bother with his arguments. Someone else can say it.
What if I say the same arguments as he does. No proof of God, etc etc. You don't know anything about me. I'm anonymous. How can you refute them? You can easily say that I'm parroting Hitchens, obviously, but I can just say that I never listened to him or even know him, I thought of these arguments by mere observation. What will you do?
Destroy his arguments, not who he was if you wish to adhere to your own ideology and world view. If you don't it's just boring and cowardly.
>>
>>70719827
>There are no Muslim Atheists.
Kek no fucking shit mate. Plenty of Arab atheists though.
>>
>>70720213

The HRE was basically 15th century NATO.

It held now power or legitimacy as showcased by the 30 years war.
>>
>>70719827
are you high or trolling?
>>
File: q8YYeP2.jpg (671 KB, 1300x2496) Image search: [Google]
q8YYeP2.jpg
671 KB, 1300x2496
>>
>>70720128
If you don't like the source, google the research, enlightened one.
>>
>>70719922
How are Muslims nihilists?
>>
>>70719888
Aw gee, this is a tough one!

Notice how you said "all" and you also capitalized it to emphasize it?

Retard. When speaking in generalities NAXALT is not an argument.
>>
>>70720215
Yeah, if that's the point then it really means fuckall. People don't quite get the limits of science in grasping the nature of the world and so it's a popular trend to see scientists as beacons of grasping reality.
>>
>>70720304
Muslims get paradise when they die in combat, hence the blowing for 72 virgins.

Some Christians can be nihilists too for some wish to martyred for they faith but they don't need to kill anybody to do that.
I'm an ex-nihilist but I still have nihilistic tendenties. I like to die in the future war (s) just kinda tired.
>>
>>70719950
>And I basically live by that logical end.
And that's a problem. Society exists because our ancestors built it. When you stop giving a shit about the future because you only do what feels good now, you're denying a future for your children.
>>
>>70720110
Basically what >>70720215 said. Sorry for not getting my point across well. The point is that the Scientific process, by itself cannot say anything since it is replication, and scientist, who conduct this process, can hold whatever opinions they have on the conclusion of their findings, since everyone can be a philosopher, not just people who write philosophy books.

>>70720084
>You must think about why it is incorrect.
I must be shown some doubt for why I am, or why it is incorrect, before I will think of why it is incorrect.
Being said 'you're wrong' doesn't create any doubt nor is it an argument. The world is God because the world is made of cause and effect, causality, and there is no doubt for me to see that something is affecting causality or manipulating it.
In the end, nearly ever theist argument always relies on the manipulation of causality and there has not been any evidence of such a thing. Blank spots of cause and effect is the obvious answer given and it's just boring.
>>
>>70719771
The reason we trust scientists is because of economy of labour. Its impossible to scrutinize the empirical evidence for each and every belief that you hold about the world, so it makes sense to defer to people who have shown themselves to be reliable in the past. This is a completely reasonable position.
>>
>>70720318
Naxalt doesn't even apply to what i said

You don't even know what the fuck you're talking about, do you?
>>
>>70720480
Hang on, what do you mean by nihilist? I don't think we're on the same page here.
>>
File: 1399348398591.gif (2 MB, 425x247) Image search: [Google]
1399348398591.gif
2 MB, 425x247
>>70720060
That study only seems to suggest that people believe in god because they're afraid of death.

When the part of the brain that responds to threats was temporarily shut down people were less likely to express religious views in questions about death.

Therefore people view religion as a response to the threat of death.

We have a phrase for erroneous beliefs you hold to make you feel better about shitty things in life.

Blue Pills
>>
>>70716543
If there is some evidence as your picture suggests then that evidence overpowers the opinions of unwashed.
>>
>>70720247
>>70720290
Is there really an Arab or Iranian atheist movement I'm not aware about? Does it accomplish a lot in Muslim countries?
>>
>>70720607
Religion is the ultimate blue pill
>>
>>70720574
Okay I'll be clear.
No, not all hobbies are equal to religion but when people are carrying around waifu pillows it's pretty similar. I also said social philosophies would replace religion, but you didn't sperg out at that part. I suggested too that there would be things other than those two examples that would replace religion, and they were simply supporting points to the grander argument that religion will inevitably replaced with undying devotion to something else.

So basically you said "WHAT? Not ALL hobbies are like religions!" Which is NAXALTing.
>>
>>70720294
>do muh homewerk for meh
No.
>>
>>70720368
Science can't say anything about metaphysical claims, because they're by definition unfalsifiable. What science has done, however, is debunk all the old arguments in favour of the existence of god, such as the watchmaker analogy.

The point is that there is no rational justification for the belief in a god.
>>
>>70720368
Of course it means fuck all. Someone on /lit/ made a very good point concerning scientist. They're empty headed people with strong computing calculators strapped to their backs.
I always find that funny but also accurate.
The limits of science is simply the limit of replicating reality and observing reality.
There's more obvious limits of science, which is more about the direction in which science is lead (basically, at random, with no purposeful goal towards truth, it just does whatever) and that scientist are human, with all their flaws, and are too bogged down by arguing that their view of reality is correct and being unwavering.
Scientific progress is basically people giving the middle finger to other scientist over the years and telling them to fuck off until the next generation reads what they did and does the same.
>>
>>70720684
going to sleep now i got the last word bye bye
>>
>>70720684
I didn't include that part because it was actually stupider than what I did.

You basically claimed that devotion philosophy and anime neckbeardism is similar to religion because they fill the same void.

That's still a retarded statement. Religion is just an irrational blue pill. I can't even begin to understand how you consider philosophy filling an atheist's void of religion just because, once again, some kind of devotion is present.
>>
>>70716776
>If atheists are so sure God isn't real then why do they waste so much time trying to argue that?

They don't, the guy wrote like 2 lines. On the other hand God-believers spend inordinate amounts of time thinking about something and worshipping something that hasn't even been proven to exist. Religion is an old forced meme.
>>
>>70720714
>unfalsifiable
babby lern'd a new werd
lern wat it means fgt pls
>>
>>70717445
Once I get through with my math degree finally I'm going to start going to church again just to fuck with you fedora fags :^)
>>
>>70720197
>implying islam isn't heathen teir with its goat fucking.
Muhammad please go.
>>
>>70720581
Well nihilism is the belief that nothing matter and no reason.

Recently to some it means kinda looking forward to death. If this is the meaning of being nihilistic that means it can apply to muslims who actively want to be Matryed (die killing infidels) or christianity martyrdom for being killed for there faith.

Someone refereed to Christianity as dirty nihilist a while back, he's not completely wrong but he's not right. That answer your question or no?
>>
>>70720892
>I'm going to start going to church again
as if
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 34

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.