[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BASED Stephen Fry
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: STEPHEN-FRY.jpg (33 KB, 851x414) Image search: [Google]
STEPHEN-FRY.jpg
33 KB, 851x414
STEPHEN FRY HITS OUT AT ‘INFANTILE’ CULTURE OF TRIGGER WORDS AND SAFE SPACES

http://attitude.co.uk/stephen-fry-hits-out-at-infantile-culture-of-trigger-words-and-safe-spaces/
>>
>>70714450
DUDE I'M A GAY ATHEIST
>>
>>70714450
>le token leftist "anti-sjw" who used those same tactics against right wingers but is now upset when his own kind use it against him
>>
If it's so infantile why hasn't he tried to have sex with it yet
>>
Obviously he is right but we need a solution.
How do you make people grow up and understand that it's not a bad thing to have rape and other things in media. It's getting close to book burning status at this point.
>>
He buggers a guy that hardly looks like an adult.

Just awful when I think about it.
>>
>>70714450
can anyone explain his crooked nose?
>>
>ITT defaming Stephen Fry
He's right about this trigger word shit, though, and that people who can't take it have to grow up.
>>
>>70714737
SAVAGE
>>
>>70714450
I'll just wait until he has another episode and tries to off himself again. Then I'll enjoy him bitching about his mental problems and how society needs to be more understanding and tolerant.
>>
>>70715022
He was one of the people who started thia shit. You reap what you aow.
>>
This is the guy that rage quit Twitter because he couldn't handle the bants. The Twat,
>>
desu he came off as very infantile
>>
>>70714754
yeah we need a final solution
>>
>>70715412
He started safe spaces?
>>
>>70715455
>implying he has a duty to interact with social justice retards on twitter
More people should follow his example desu
>>
>Don' forget his name:

Steve 'I fuck your son's face with my sweaty cock' Fry
Big Steve 'Rape the boys and make them cry' Fry
Stephen "Go ahead and escape, just try" Fry
Stephen "daddy's home, time for a bone" Fry
Stephen "makes them cry" Fry
Stephen "penis in bum is my kind of fun" Fry
Stephen 'You can breathe, you can blink, you can cry' Fry
Steve "Prepare the Dong at Six o'Bong" Fry
Stephen "I've pounded more arse than their are blades of grass" Fry
Stephen "You ain't leavin' 'til you get a cleavin'" Fry
Stephen "the more you scream no, the harder I go" Fry
Stephen "There is no safe word, just put on the sailor suit" Fry
Steve "I'm going in dry" Fry
Stephen 'My hobbies won't fly in Dubai' Fry
>>
File: 1455834741934.png (127 KB, 641x375) Image search: [Google]
1455834741934.png
127 KB, 641x375
>>70715455
>>
>>70714450

Did this fucker just wake up? Does he think he just put his finger on something nobody knew about?
>>
>>70714763
This is true. Very creepy
>>
((((((((((Stephen Fry))))))))))
>>
>>70717666
Wow, I just checked. I never even considered this.
>>
>>70717328
I remember back in 2011 when I joined Twitter because of university(lecturer insisted on using it for stuff) he was one of the default suggestions to follow on Twitter.
>>
>>70717776
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/coincidence-detector/hldnghbakgkgeocjllocmpobpppkfepo?hl=en-US

don't leave home without it
>>
>>70714450
In the same interview he also said that Sweden and Denmark are the greatest countries in the world because they have the most social justice and then attacked Americans for believing in angels
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.