[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
AMERICA SPENT MILLIONS OF DOLLARS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 8
File: _47430246_-9.jpg (58 KB, 766x511) Image search: [Google]
_47430246_-9.jpg
58 KB, 766x511
for purple ink, so that Iraqis can vote, but the Americans can not vote for their candidate of choice in Colorado.

If Ted Cruz wants to stand a shiny Constitutionalist he claims to be, how can he support a rigged election, a undemocratic backroom deal like in Colorado?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rokzwTBY4Mc&feature=youtu.be&t=9m18s
>>
File: 1459820926030.jpg (54 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1459820926030.jpg
54 KB, 300x300
>democracy
>>
>>70714413
A full democracy could work under the following conditions:

Executive
>100 willing Chief executive candidates chosen by lot
>tested for criminal history, competence and general intelligence
>those who make the grade are given each the same money to spend on campaigns
>voting by rounds
>voters must have 100 IQ, not on public assistance and no major crime history
>Winners compensated to make them ultra rich enough so they can't be bribed

Lawmaking:
>direct democracy by referendum
>budget line items and taxes popularly voted
>same voting requirements as above
>>
>>70714152

colorado was not a government election you idiot.
>>
>>70714152
Backroom deals are what make American politics, you dumb kraut. Maybe if your cucked brethren made more, your country wouldn't be a dumping ground for refugees.
>>
File: 1457667683125.jpg (43 KB, 641x491) Image search: [Google]
1457667683125.jpg
43 KB, 641x491
>>70715131
>he believes in the existence of the state
>>
>>70714152
Why can't America adopt the inked finger system? It seems to work well enough in other countries.
>>
To the political elite, democracy means voting for the candidate they want you to vote for.
Making your own decisions is considered subversion.

Democracy's been dead for a long time, and people are so apathetic that they can't even muster up the energy to mention the smell that the corpse is giving off.
>>
>>70714152
Political parties can do what they want, nothing stopping Trump from running for President.
>>
>>70714152
The problem is that this isn't an election.
The GOP is a party and they can choose their representative however the fuck they want.
They could draw straws, they can have votes, or they could choose via a fucking seance.
There is nothing you can do about it.
The only thing you can do if you disagree with them is to not vote for them.
>>
>>70715434
no money for Bill Gates to rig voting machines
>>
File: michael-savage.jpg (81 KB, 596x283) Image search: [Google]
michael-savage.jpg
81 KB, 596x283
>>70714152
Yeah, that's right pal. This is a democracy. That means one man, one vote. It doesn't mean that the party apparatchiks get to select the candidate they want in a smoky backroom deal! Do you understand what I am saying to you? I don't think you do. Do you understand - what I am saying to you? THERE WAS NO VOTE, SCHMENDRICK! WELCOME TO THE SOVIET UNION! THIS IS WHAT BERNIE SANDERS AND TRUMP HAVE BEEN SAYING ALL ALONG! THE SYSTEM IS RIGGED FROM TOP TO BOTTOM! THE SYSTEM IS CORRUPT! UNTIL THERE IS A REBELLION THE ESTABLISHMENT WILL CONTINUE TO DISPENSE WITH YOU USEFUL IDIOTS AS THEY PLEASE!

That's all. Take a walk.
>>
Why couldn't the monkeys stick a finger up their ass and give a smear for their favorite candidate? They wipe with their hands anyhow.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (15 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
15 KB, 480x360
>>70714152
it already sounds like we're going to a convention, which means the delegates are free to change their pledged vote if the first round of voting doesn't have a clear majority. trump didn't take any money, so he won't have any friends at the convention. he's pretty much out at, so the real primary is between these two.
>>
>>70715937
>he's pretty much out at, so the real primary is between these two.
assuming the Republicans aren't going to give the nomination to Romney or Ryan to totally throw the election
>>
File: cruz-canadian-dream.jpg (64 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
cruz-canadian-dream.jpg
64 KB, 640x640
>>70714152
This weasel is the stinking rotten corpse of the RNC. Time to put a stake in its heart and burn the head and body separately.
>>
>>70715131
As a Californian, I can attest that lawmaking by referendum is a TERRIBLE idea.
>>
>>70714152

>implying the iraqis vote mattered
>>
>>70715982
>give the nomination to Romney or Ryan to totally throw the election
ROMNEY 2016
>>
>>70715982
>give the nomination to Romney or Ryan
>who didn't get a single vote

It's like they want civil war
>>
>>70714152
I heard that show yesterday, it really does sound like something out of the ex-soviet union.
>>
>>70716099
>>70716167
the Republicans agree with Hillary on everything except smokescreen issues to get the redneck vote like anti-gay stuff. The Inner Party doesn't care if they win as long as Trump and Bernie lose
>>
>>70716266
>the Republicans agree with Hillary on everything except smokescreen issues to get the redneck vote like anti-gay stuff. The Inner Party doesn't care if they win as long as Trump and Bernie lose

There's your red-pill post right there.

Except I'm afraid you still underestimate them.

Trump is almost certainly bought and paid for as well.
>>
>>70716379
>Trump is almost certainly bought and paid for

Hi, where is the proofs XD
>>
>>70714152
When will the REEEtards on this board realize that this ISN'T the election yet and that for half our history we couldn't influence the parties as much as we do now. Remember that we are choosing party leaders when?
>>
>>70716554
If I had proof I wouldn't have said 'almost' anon.

Trump definitely has a history of working with the Clintons, gave them a lot of money, show up at each others weddings, that sort of shit.
>>
>>70715888
Silly goy we settled on the rules in August. You have no right to complain :^)
>>
>>70716695
he was a major business man in the state Hillary was senator of. He'd need to play nice with her whether he likes her or not. It's hard to say if it means anything or is just a convenient thing to beat him over the head with
>>
The Republicans are screwed either way. Either they accept Trump and reform, as Teddy Roosevelt forced them too in the past, or they die.

Seriously, look up Teddy Roosevelt's bid for candidacy. The Republicans fucking hated him, because he was so anti-establishment, that they tried to have him killed in broad daylight even. Eventually Teddy forced the party to reform, and out of the next 4 Republican presidents, we came out with Eisenhower and Coolidge, 2 of the best we've ever had. Everything about Trump has happened in the past. We already have case studies. Jackson, Roosevelt, Reagan...
>>
>>70716803
Maybe.

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/428222/democrats-best-weapon-trump-mona-charen

I don't trust him, I don't like him, the only possible reason to vote for him is name Hillary Clinton.
>>
>>70716657
most americans don't vote. it's not a matter of convincing people to vote for you; it's convincing your own party to actually show up on election day.
>>
File: CeJOL8RUYAAYTv7.jpg (150 KB, 600x645) Image search: [Google]
CeJOL8RUYAAYTv7.jpg
150 KB, 600x645
>>70717171
>>
>>70714152
waht dr savage fails to see is that this wasnt ted cruz who did this, it was the GOP wanting to make everyone mad at cruz, deny trump and give it to kasich or ryan or god knows who.
>>
>>70715131
A full democracy can only ever work on a small scale. The better people know each other and the stronger the sense of belonging, the less likely they are to fuck over a minority by voting against them (sending a highway straight through a small town or some shit like that).

But the bigger the country the weaker the sense of belonging.
>>
>>70715888
>democracy
>constitutional republic
>>
>>70715792
Underrated analysis from Dutchistani.

Americans are just butthurt because they don't like their illusion of power getting shattered. You don't have any power nor you will have any power.
>>
>>70717120
there's no alternatives with his numbers

so it's either him, or someone worse.

voting for 0.1% candidates because of ideology is so stupid its counter productive
>>
>>70715131

Direct democracy would lead to tyranny of the idiot majority. Even with IQs above 100, people as a group are dumb and will vote themselves into death.

Candidates should be drafted from the general population. Any candidate who displays a desire for the position would be rejected and shamed. Our leaders should serve reluctantly and count the days until their service ends.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.