[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you hate Muslims if they stayed in their own countries?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 223x344) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 223x344
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=isRnEx4HIzQ
>>
>>70712047
They would have stayed if israel didnt exist.

They were dormant up until the 2nd world war ended.
>>
>>70712047
Idgaf, I just don't want to have to see these mudshits. I can't leave my fucking house without seeing a burka anymore and they are all 100% illegal welfare theiving fuckers
>>
>>70712047
Yeah.

Would have been even better if cold war interference didn't make them go backward too.
>>
>>70712047
We help them, they bite us.
We help them again, they bite us again.
and again, and again...

Sorry but rabid dogs need to be killed.
>>
>>70712047
I would actually be willing to let bygones be bygones if all Muslims moved back to their countries and the Americans stopped acting as the world police and adopted a non-interventionist( with rare exception) foreign policy.
>>
>>70712047
Yes, but probably not as much. Their religion is shit tier.
>>
>>70712047
>Germany 1080
lol how did they even record this? Hitler wasn't even born.
>>
I hated them even while I stayed in their own country.
>>
>>70712047
Berlin or Frankfurt?
>>
>>70712047
You mean in Saudi Arabia? Every other country is one they stole. Give back Constantinople
>>
>>70712047
Nah, the other races may be as cruel to themselves as their hearts desire. I could not care less.
>>
No, the Jews would just trigger them and they'd explode on us. But if they if they cut out all the pedo and rape shit and if there weren't any Jews World Order I would definitely consider them bro tier as long as they stayed in their corner of the world.
>>
>>70712119
>They were dormant up until the 2nd world war ended.
Lol

Not like I have much love for Pissrahell either, but that's patently false.
>>70712047
There is only one real muslim country, and that is Saudi-Arabia. The rest are Christian and Zoroastrian urheimats.
>>
>>70712047
Disdain them? Yes. They have to figure their shit out.

Hate them? No. Do I hate sharks because they kill other animals? No, I don't. They can do whatever they want on their own time, and as long as it doesn't affect me.
>>
>>70716552
sry I think I had a stroke while I wrote that
>>
>>70712047
No
>>
>>70712047
No, I even like them here in Europe. That guy from Sharia4belgium openly declared that they'll take over Belgium by copulating like rabbits. It serves as a wake-up call which still hasn't arrived.
>>
>>70712834
This.

The fuckers are like a StarCraft game.
You know the zergs are procreating like rabbits to rush your base but you chose not to nuke them but keep building like an idiot.

They can't be peaceful. They hit the population limit and start killing.
Muslim are barely human.
They are locusts in the name of allah.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.