[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bill Clinton wears Briefs. Do you?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3
File: 2xist.png (764 KB, 708x1168) Image search: [Google]
2xist.png
764 KB, 708x1168
In 1996 Bill Clinton said in front of an MTV audience that he wears Briefs. I think they look good, whether you are straight or gay, but some guys can't pull them off.

Boxer-briefs are for the unadventurous.

And boxers are degenerate except for wearing to sleep.

Nothing gay about having underwear like black briefs that are classy, form-fitting, and easy to exercise in to stay /fit/.
>>
Nah, I'm commando
>>
>>70711896

I wear seamfree trunks, great for penis freedom
even hides the boner
>>
>>70711896
W-whats wrong with boxers?
>>
>>70712197
this, dont even own any underwear
>>
>>70711896
Who the fuck wears clothes to sleep?
>>
>>70711896
Doesn't this make you infertile?

I wear loose boxers, feels so good to have my balls hanging freely, not restricted by some tight underwear.
>>
>>70713470
Also this. There is no reason to wear anything to sleep.
>>
>>70711896
I just started wearing compression shorts all the time. Comfy as fuck, wicks moisture better than cotton underwear, no issues with the legs riding up.
>>
>>70713578
My mom wakes me up every morning. I'm 26.
>>
I wear boxer-briefs, but I am thinking about switching to boxers.

The last girl that I had sex with said she got a yeast infection afterwards. I think tight-fitting underwear is causing my penis to have yeast on it.

If I wear boxers my cock and balls can "breathe".
>>
File: 1456481733554.png (847 KB, 1200x978) Image search: [Google]
1456481733554.png
847 KB, 1200x978
I only wear tight briefs and panties.
>>
When I was a kid, my parents were poor and I was stuck with briefs that were too small for me. The result was that my penis was stuck to one side very tightly. When I grew up, my penis still points to that side and has caused me to have a very curved erection. I never wear briefs now. But sometimes it does feel nice to have some fabric between my legs and sack for the occasional fungal infection.
>>
Boxers or commando is the only way to go
>>
>>70713901
Have you considered showering everyday and wearing clean clothes instead?
>>
I've worn boxer-briefs since my time in the NAvy. They tenderly hug your nuts and showcase your beauteous bulge.
>>
briefs smoosh my penis to uncomfortable levels
>>
>>70711896
Look at this tiny shoulder faggot
>>
>>70711896
Why wouldn't you want your cock and balls to swing freely in a pair of boxers?
>>
Wear boxers during the day and nothing when you sleep! Wearing tight underwear lowers your testosterone levels
>>
>>70713578
I don't like waking up in the middle of a hot night with my balls wrapped three times around my leg.
>>
Anyone who works for a living knows boxers are the purest form of cancer

Boxer-briefs are the glorious race
>>
Used to wear boxers but recentley switched to boxer briefs cuz chafing is unbearable especially when you gotta work.
>>
>>70711896
Wore boxers for years but I think they gave me a varicocele. The varicocele looks nasty though...
>>
>>70715222

I've seen chch girls with bigger shoulders.
>>
File: 1357698707429.jpg (19 KB, 309x282) Image search: [Google]
1357698707429.jpg
19 KB, 309x282
>>70715301
>>70715352
Sure it's nice to swing your balls like a barbarian, but your missing out on the beauty of the bulge. Imagine your nuts being tenderly tended to by 200 Egyptian cotton caretakers.No bullshit, just comfort.
>>
>>70712197
/thread

not gonna fall for the underwear jew
>>
>>70715743
God, don't remind me
>>
I wear bikini briefs because they fit more like speedos

also chicks dig them.
>>
>>70711896
I usually wear seamless boyshorts. For some reason they fit pretty well.
>>
>>70716743
L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N
>>
>Be nudist
>Don't fall for the clothing jew
>>
>>70716743
thats because ure fat
>>
>>70715491
This.
>>
>>70715411
I don't like waking up in the middle of the night with boner pain because I'm wearing underwear.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.