[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you can't parent a child without hitting it, you sho
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 42
If you can't parent a child without hitting it, you shouldn't have children.

Hitting kids is nigger logic,
>bawww, he wont do what I say, must get violent
>>
Beat them into submission. Yeah, that was invented by niggers on the plantation, how they kept the whites in line.
>>
>>70710485
I wonder why we have so many spineless virtue-signalling cucks in society today, who don't understand the consequence of their actions.

Oh I know it's not because they weren't disciplined when they were growing up.
>>
Spare the rod, spoil the child...
>>
>>70710485
Beating your children is the worst kind of parenting you could do.
>>
>>70710485
If you don't remember those, it's probably a big factor in why everyone thinks you're a hippie fuckstain unworthy of employment.
>>
>>70710646
This makes no sense. All actions have consequences, all humans learn cause and effect
>>
>>70710784
Is that why you import shitskins to do it for you?
>>
>>70710485
Hey can you guys make more episodes of Wilfred ? I fucking love that show.
>>
>>70710889

Your entire nation is shitskin.
>>
>>70710485
A sandal, a wooden spoon, and a belt.

Beach footwear, utensil for cooking with treated metal pans, and a strip of leather to keep my pants up.

My childhood was pretty good, senpai
>>
>>70710485
agreed
>flag
ehh, I still agree
>>
>>70710956
Las Malvinas son Argentinas.
>>
>>70710485
It bascially bolls down to how would you treat your pets
>>
>>70710646
Look up the warrior gene and how childhood violence influences the expression of that gene later in life in blacks. Don't hit your kids mayne
>>
>>70710485

No wonder Australia is full of cucks.
>>
If you don't hit your kids, I'll find a reason to. For every kid you don't hit, I'll hit 10.
>>
>>70710646
Beating up someone defenceless is an act of cowards and it seems like you are the one who supports it.
>>
>Arguing against the only things that work on kids that aren't precocious enough to understand logic early
>Literally the only things that keep kids from being modern day generation cuck
Top tier shitposting Australia
>>
>>70710485
WEAK BAIT THREAD.

try harder.
>>
>>70711135
We're not talking "beating up" we're talking spanking. Big difference.
>>
>>70711152

You don't know how to teach a child?
>>
Nothing wrong with spanking kids with an open palm.

Once they're old enough that the open palm is no longer sufficient to inflict pain, there are better methods like grounding and taking away privileges.
>>
>>70710485
left out wire fly swatter
>>
>>70711269
>>70711276

What about closed fist? ever OK?
>>
I was a very well-behaved child because I didn't like physical punishment (inb4 I was beaten within inches of my life. No.). I believe the main difference today is that kids are far more impulsive and the risks >>>>> the consequences. They have a lot of shit to be distracted by and get into these days, and 99% of the time it'll be "worth it" despite any consequence. All I really had was TV and a weekly trip to Mr. Gattis, so nothing that really tested my impulsiveness. Spanking won't work on newer generations very much. But to anyone that thinks taking things away is too aggressive as well then fuck you and never have kids.
>>
>>70710485
Young children should be spanked on the bottom with an open hand. Using a fist or any object or striking them elsewhere, or hitting a child who is old enough to be effectively disciplined in another way is just gratuitous. The point is not to injure the child, but to educate it.
>>
>>70711237
Explain how you resolve this situation:

You explain to your child an action is wrong (for instance, hurting a classmate). He says lol whatever because he just doesn't understand why he should care.

How do you force him to listen?
>>
>>70710485
I don't remember those, I remember paddle and cane though and my childhood was pretty awesome. Corporal discipline can be applied for certain things with certain amount of strikes.
>>
>>70711190
That is how the anti-spanking crowd operates. Get ready for the assumption of near-fatal beatings to be the foundation of their arguments.
>>
>>70711474
lock him in a closet and blast white noise. 12 hours later he'll understand.
>>
>>70710485
Fuck off lelbourne
>>
Waste of time op, a lot of /pol/ is on the same wavelength as those niggers.

Obviously beating a child is a ridiculous thing to do. It's not something anyone with basic critical reasoning or compassion would do.

It's not even recommended to train dogs by hitting them anymore.
>>
>>70711474

So by hitting him, you teach him that if you don't like something, the solution is violence.

Tip top parenting, pham.
>>
>>70711190
Fundamentally same. You advocated hitting a child in the name of "discipline" and accused anyone disagrees with you "spineless".

You may have your right to educate your children, but I would exercise my right to call you out coward who lynches defencless.
>>
>>70710844
Except women.
>>
>>70710485
Go back to redd1t pussy
>>
>>70711408
Only if the kid is 16+ and has challenged you to fisticuffs.
>>
>>70711752
You're equating jaywalking and murder. But I guess those are both crimes, right?
>>
File: attitude adjuster.png (455 KB, 1000x306) Image search: [Google]
attitude adjuster.png
455 KB, 1000x306
>not even 5 years old
>constantly getting in trouble for whatever reason
>belts
>slaps
>turkey peep over the log (hair pull)
>indian rug burn
>grab the meaty part between pointer finger and thumb and squeeze hard, holy fuck it hurts
>crawdad/crayfish pinch my stomach and nipples, gave me a phobia to large bodies of water and fish
>holding me down and putting a roach on me, gave me a phobia to bugs
>the attitude adjuster
>cps came out a few times
>parents got a signed note from the doctors and their parents saying that they were good parents and they wouldn't hurt me
>tfw talking about the attitude adjuster to the cps lady and seeing the look on my parents' face after the cps lady asked them if she could see it

I don't really think I was abused, but man, looking back on it, that was quite a lot of bullshit for a 4-5 year old to have to go through. I don't even remember being that bad.
>>
>>70710485
Nah. Hitting your kids is fine if its justified. You're all fucking pussies. I got hit a few times when I was little, but because my parents brought me up well it didn't spark a dark

>"fuck my parents wtf hitting me hitting is okay what the fuck im going to fucking murder someone i was beaten as a child i will kill people"

You can be a good parent and teach discipline properly easily. You got no idea how many shit cunts there are that never took a spank from their parents and are now literally worth nothing more than one of the dots of shit tangled in my ass hair. They were never taught what the fucks up.

Giving a kid the open palm on their butt followed by some timeout in their room can quickly teach em, "well fuck I'm not doing that again". Unless your parents are just bad parents, if they hit you a few times you're not gonna turn into a psychopath.
>>
>>70711631
So you're going to starve, possibly let them soil themselves, and mentally torture for an extended period of time, I think the spanking would be swifter and less mentally and possibly physically damaging.
>>
>>70710789
I bet you got off on daddy taking you to his little dungeon for being a naughty boy, you spineless cuck.
>>
>>70711856
dude you were abused
>>
>>70710844
if this were true, don't you think people would behave more rationally? knowing "cause and effect" is a thing that exists is a far cry from actually understanding it.
>>
>>70711474
You've already failed as a parent. You NEED to teach what is right from wrong at a very early age otherwise this shit happens. If he doesn't understand that and doesn't care, its quite literally the parents fault for having raised an ill-equipped child.

I was once a kid in school, and never (unless provoked) felt the need hurt anyone. Even if I did really want to do it - I didn't. Why? Good parents.
>>
>>70711711
It's a reflection of society's methods. You have the law explained to you and you are then punished for breaking it. You've not answered my question either. Because you have no answer. Swell parent, you'd be, clueless twat.
>>
>>70711917
nah theyll be fine
>>
>>70711053
>says BLM: HQ. Hope your wife enjoys her cultural enrichment tonight.
>>
>>70711856
What? That's grade A+ abuse, wtf, Oliver Twist didn't go through this bullshit

Your parents got CRAWFISH to pinch you
PULLED you by your hair
held you down and put ROACHES on you
PINCHED you
>>
>>70711547
>Corporal discipline can be applied for certain things with certain amount of strikes.
People forget that there is a difference between that and just beating your child senseless.
>>
>>70711917
SJWs and spoiled degenerates wouldn't be roaming streets in the west if corporal pnishment were still used in school and homes. personally, my brother, sister and I learned a lot about consequences with "saturday behaviour adjustment" programmes we had. none of us have any mental issues
>>
>>70711999
Ah yes, the typical bullshit "well, I was a good boy, why can't every other child just get it right like me" argument. Because not every child is perfect, duh.
>>
I used to get hit by my parents when I was a kid. Thanks to that I don't feel anything special against them today, and once I finish my studies I'll never talk to them again.
>>
>>70711445

The point is to beat the little shit into submission. Grab the nearest piece of wood and hit it until it stops moving. Feel like man.

> Everyday, age 7-11
> 18" strip of oak was preferred.
> TOTALLY didn't mess me up
> at all
> on 4chins
>>
>>70711843
lel, nice strawman argument.

We have talked about intentional child abuse. You would have to come up something like that
>>
>>70712090
I have nothing against spankings though I disagree with tools, unless clothes remain on and it's only on the buttocks. But there is a limit.
>>
>>70712106
THERE. AHAHA. You just said it! Not every child is perfect! And who is responsible for bringing up and raising a child? THE PARENTS.

You just validated my argument chinamen.
>>
>>70710485
Parents /dog owners that are too weak to give their kids/dogs a slap for seriously misbehaving shouldn't have kids/dogs at all
There's a huge difference between beating your child senseless with a belt for having a bad mark at school and giving your brat a little slap if it said something disrespectful to its parents/grandparents
I hate the disobeying/disrespectful attitude many kids have nowadays
Hell im 21 and went to school in a small city in rural franconia, Bavaria, and even we had a few (most were migrants) brats with this attitude and it was annoying
Grounding your kid, don't let it have TV or Internet etc. Is ineffective modern cucked education
If your child speaks up to you, give it a slap, if its friends are present, even better, the lesson will have a much higher impact
>>
File: thingken.jpg (12 KB, 362x492) Image search: [Google]
thingken.jpg
12 KB, 362x492
>>70710485
is it wrong though? i dont hit my children that much but there are weekly occasions were i hit my wife.
its never unprovoced... when she gets in my face i punch her in the stomach or kick her in the ribs farely regularely.

i think most women are insects and should be treated as such and she never really complains about it
>>
>>70712032
>Your parents got CRAWFISH to pinch you
It felt more like a joke that got way out of hand than abuse.
>PULLED you by your hair
Well, it sounds worse than it is. It's a prank that people do. People say "Have you ever seen a turkey peep over a log?" and then you grab the back of their hair, pull up for a few seconds and let go after yelling "TURKEY PEEP OVER THE LOG!"
>held you down and put ROACHES on you
Yeah I got no excuse for this one. It was terrifying. I would rather get the belt than the roaches.
>>
>>70710942
Says a containment nation.
>>
>>70710844

What about that rich kid that killed a few people and got off because of "affluenza?"

Do you really think he learned about the consequences of his actions in that moment?
>>
>>70710485
All those things still exist. How could you not remember them?
>>
>>70711874

Are you really arguing that you followed up kids that were beaten as children vs those that weren't you'd discover the children from abusive households were more successful?

Those cotton wool middle class kids who never had to be attacked by one of their caregivers are the ones that are becoming doctors and engineers.

If hitting a child is so good why is it mostly lower class idiots that do it? Why are the unemployed and uneducated more likely to resort to violence to discipline children?
>>
>>70710485
Like most parents of the millenials.
And why is that?
cause they never used the belt.
>>
Well dad once beat me for throwing bread and meat after I was done eating.
Lesson learned, never throw the food you worked for. I'm glad for this lesson.

Beating your kid (not like brutal violence, but a good spank) is a good way to instill morals and teach them valuable lessons. I was an especially annoying kid so I deserved some slaps.

But beating your kid for shit like breaking the vase or things like that, I don't agree.
>>
>retard libcunts can't tell the difference between a slap and mauling someone
>>
>>70712251
*they grab you by the back of your hair
>>
>Children who were never spanked for the crimes they committed have grown up to protest cops for arresting them for crimes
Yeah okay.
>>
>>70711856

>inspections.jpg
> Identifying Abuse.

Yup, that's abuse.
>>
>>70712178
How about a handshake and buttfucking? "Fundamentally same"? It's physical contact between two humans.
>>
>>70712178
It is a typical excuse of failed parents. They cannot control their children and resort the whole matter into violence.

The worst part is that they believe it is a manly act. Disgusting idiots, they should be burnt in hell with SJW
>>
>>70711237
I have a three year old, you can't talk reason into young children, but a swat on the butt can teach them that what they're doing isn't ok.
How would you react to a three year old walking around saying "fucking bullshit fucking bullshit", you think you can talk him down from it?
>>
Wouldn't be surprised if hittings your kids were linked to anxiety issues. The worst thing you can do is use fear to correct a behavior without explaining why their actions are wrong.
>>
>non-parents giving parenting advice
>>
>>70711999
How do you handle this situation:
You are driving the car with your wife in the front seat.
Your kid is in the back seat with a girl from school (they are 9) and out of nowhere punches the girl in the face and busts her lip.
>>
>>70710485
anyone else get the knife on the knuckles? or the fly swatter? fuck me dead lads
>>
File: Heil-Hitler-1.jpg (124 KB, 698x459) Image search: [Google]
Heil-Hitler-1.jpg
124 KB, 698x459
>>70710485
Only with one open hand, no implement or fist.

/pol/ should be familiar with open hands.
>>
>>70712251
>turkey peep over a log
what the fuck are you talking about? that's not a funny joke. if an adult does that to a kid, it's abuse.
>>
>>70712352
Lel, you have literally no argument, havent you?

Again another strawman argument that is not comparable to "intentional physical abuse of children".
>>
>>70712202
You're not making any sense. You're proving my point right now. If the parent can't connect with logic, they need spanking as a last resort. Try reading what you typed again and lay off the piss.
>>
>>70712462
I never hit a girl, but if I talked back or whatever, my dad would stop the car, get out, open up the door on my side and then slap the shit out of me.

I'd say it worked well. I stopped talking back to him, or even talking to him at all if I could help it.
>>
>>70710945
Those are things used to spank kids, faggot

>>70711049
Got some source for that?
>>
>>70712311

Neither can psychotic stepfathers.
>>
>>70712283
>cotton wood middle class kids becoming engineers and doctors
>poor people/lower class not

Yeah. That...really does make sense doesn't it. Fool. Go brush your teeth.

>>70712462
Again...you've failed. Like...your child should not have those tendencies to randomly punch someone in the face. If so, you obviously have NOT taught them from right and wrong. What would I do? Smack them on the butt, send them to their room, tell them to never, ever do it again.

Point is however, a 9 year old shouldn't do that if you've raised them well.
>>
>>70711999
>How would you resolve this situation?
>>I would never let the situation occur by simply being better ;););)
You're terrible at this
>>
>>70712508
You literally said beating up a child and spanking are "fundamentally same." Do you even know what "strawman" means?
>>
>>70712462
Bad news
Your son has autism and needs to be put down
>>
File: download (1).jpg (8 KB, 259x195) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
8 KB, 259x195
>>70710691
>>
>>70712462
> "What would you do if you failed so hard at parenting that age 9 your child is an insane violent sociopath?"

Fuckin kek, please dont have kids
>>
>>70710485
what a fucking faggoty thread.,
Hit your fucking kids, or they will grow up and post like this gay cunt.
>>
>>70712721
Thanks for the laugh
>>
>>70712194
>don't agree with tools
what did you mean by that? of course on buttocks, on the back you can damage liver, kidneys with strikes. spoon, slipper, belt are not for spanking. for discipline should be used special tool.
>>70712058
and anti-corporal punishment crowd exploits this confusion to put everything in "child abuse" box
>>
>>70712563
No..mate I am making sense. I don't see spanking as a last resort. You bet your 3 inch cock that if my kid comes home having heard he has randomly beat up a kid that I'm going to spank his ass.

>>70712667
>obviously didn't read the entire post

>>70712760
this x1000
>>
>>70712178
>lynches defencless
are you retarded?
>>
>>70712356
>It is a typical excuse of failed parents
Okay so only failed parents beat their kids. What do you suggest they do?
>lol just be good like me
>>
Lot of little wimps that never got spankings in this thread. Thank god you fuckers don't know how to breed as well.
>>
>>70712251
Stockholm syndrome?
What they did to you is fucking abuse not a joke.
>>
>>70712838

Dont have kids if you're a retard and you know you aren't good with kids/have a short temper.
>>
>>70710485
we wuz spanking n sheit
>>
>>70712814
>>obviously didn't read the entire post
Nowhere in your post did you say anything that helps anyone, or provided any advice on how to deal with rowdy kids. Your solution for a rebellious kid is to "be a better parent", which is terrible advice
>>
>>70712760
Wtf
Get your shit together drama queen
Kids are unreasonable, have low impulse control often a hot temper
Kids do stupid shit
You have to educate them
Your not a bad parent if your kid does something stupid
>>
>>70712462
It means you should stop beating your wife in front of your kids.
>>
>>70712760
You're in for a rude awakening when you realize that kids have their own personalities (some of them won't be very good). That is kind of the challenge in raising them.
>>
How would you handle this crazy girl if she were your kid?

http://www.drphil.com/shows/page/aneska_parents_fear_jail/
>>
>>70712687
They are because they are only different in name, but ultimately they are same act - intentional physical abuse.

And you came up with a strawman argument which is not comparable to the topic.
>>
>>70712611
>stepfathers

wew lad don't project yourself onto me
>>
File: ss+(2016-04-12+at+05.48.25).png (9 KB, 1666x79) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-04-12+at+05.48.25).png
9 KB, 1666x79
>>70712969
>you replied to the post of me talking to the chinese guy, and not your original post.

Stop smoking you degenerate.
>>
File: goof.jpg (179 KB, 1198x1000) Image search: [Google]
goof.jpg
179 KB, 1198x1000
>>70710485
Fuck you Ausfailia. My grandma hit me a few times with a wooden spoon and I straightened up right quick after that. Never got hit again.
Stop being a shitposting cuck
>>
>>70712613
>Point is however, a 9 year old shouldn't do that if you've raised them well.
Children are more than just the product of the parents interactions with them. Kids learn stuff from their surroundings, other people they meet, tv, and their natural instincts as territorial, carnivorous, predatory mammals.
I've met kids who had passive faggy parents like you who were still violent little cunts, it doesn't just come down to the parents
>>
>>70713158
Don't worry he is probably from Melbourne.
>>
>>70712921
>Don't have kids
That's not a solution to the situation presented. If you see a rowdy child, do you tell the parents they shouldn't be parents and tell the kid he shouldn't exist?
>>
>>70710485
I'm a dad. I agree.
>>
>>70713062
This
Ofc parents raise, educate and shape their kids
But some kids just have a bad character/tendencies
>>
>>70712462
if its really out of nowhere then he is just a retard
like the kraut said gas chamber for him
>>
20 y/o alpha genius here

Mom and pop never had to hit me because they instilled strong moral values in me from birth and properly disciplined me by showing me the results of my actions and teaching me the difference between wrong and right

never in trouble at school, law, other kids, never started fights, only ever gotten violent when someone else incited it to protect myself or others

>you suck at parenting so you have to hurt a defenseless child who trusts you with their life
>>
>>70713217

yes.
>>
>>70711780
and liberals.
>>
>>70710485

Kids who weren't hit (within reason) usually grow up to be the loud rowdy types who get beaten up as adults though.

They basically grow up thinking they can give everyone shit and the only thing anyone's going to do is take a tone with them.

Then they try that with someone from a less tolerant cultures and find themselves half-beaten to death, or worse.
>>
>>70710485

Little bitch was never whooped. Degenerates who don't do that produce even worse degenerates.

Also you obviously don't have kids.
>>
>>70713134
You misquoted then
I didn't read the entire reply chain, no
>>
>>70713190
I'm sorry, but you're absolutely wrong. A child is your responsibility. If you're letting them watch some confronting fucked up shit on TV that is your fault. If your child's natural instinct is territorial and predatory...what the fuck have you raised them in the woods?
>>
>>70710691
resume the righteous BEEEEEETINGSS
>>
>>70713313
>yes
Since you apparently don't understand how terrible that is, how can you be giving parenting advice? Do you have kids?
>>
File: 467589.n.jpg (25 KB, 410x230) Image search: [Google]
467589.n.jpg
25 KB, 410x230
Slight physical punishment is common and considered normal in Polad, thus we can enjoy a relatively uncucked nation. It's all about discipline and (paradoxically) putting the children against hardships so they can DEAL WITH IT.

THE BELT CURES FAGGOTRY
>>
>>70713084
No, I applied your warped logic to other kinds of acts. If anyone is using a strawman, it's you by saying that anyone who believes corporal punishment can be appropriate for disciplining a child is a child abuser who thinks it's okay to beat up kids. But maybe you just do not understand what the word spanking means. Refer to my first post here >>70711445
>>
>>70712807
he means you shouldn't swing a power tool at your kids head as a punishment.
>>
File: image.jpg (147 KB, 780x818) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
147 KB, 780x818
>the wooden spoon
>>
>>70713399
this
what is the point of not doing some physical punishment if that will lead to being slapped with foreigner dick?
>>
File: 1434396295383.png (106 KB, 683x470) Image search: [Google]
1434396295383.png
106 KB, 683x470
>>70713375

>its terrible to tell a kid his parents suck and hes acting like a little shit
>its not terrible to smack him around for it though

wew lad.
>>
>>70713352
I watched Batman with my kid. Afterwards, we would play fight, same when I bought him light saber toys because he likes star wars. He knows it's ok to play rough sometimes, but when he hit his female cousin after I told him not to, I swatted his ass and told him NO. He's learning the subtleties of interacting with different people, and my firm hand is helping him.
Btw, all of us have predatory, territorial instincts, it's a matter of learning to control them, which is part of parenting
>>
File: all dat hay10 it won work.jpg (52 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
all dat hay10 it won work.jpg
52 KB, 500x500
>>70710485
>wooden spoon
>tfw
>>
>>70711999
>>70712613
Parenting doesn't work like that, dumbass, nor does any activity. You will always make mistakes at some point. Being good at something means knowing how to fix mistakes and solve problems, not being perfect and not making a single mistake. You are the one who shouldn't be a parent, and you most likely aren't.
>>
>>70713399
same with Russia, Slavbro. Belts are pleb-tier hick thing though. Damages skin and muscles. Paddles, canes and rods stayed there for a long time for a reason.
>>70713503
>>70713622
is wooden spoon really that bad?
>>
>>70713080
>http://www.drphil.com/shows/page/aneska_parents_fear_jail/

My nephew is 12 and has done all of those things (set a backpack on fire rather than a sofa) by age 11. No consequence has proven great enough for him to stop. The only thing that ever helped is the meds he started taking recently. I wouldn't go so far as to say that he has bad parents, they just couldn't be the perfect parents for him. As for the girl, even though I'm pro-spanking, I wouldn't spank her, because I know damn well it won't work. The only thing I'd suggest for my nephew and the little girl is a lot of extracurricular activity. They are impulsive and need more structure - it'll be tough as hell to structure her whole life now that she's in that rebellious phase, but maybe some extra-curricular activities would take away from the impulsive behaviors.
>>
>>70713503

At least I wasn't the only one
>>
>>70712497
Nah, I'm starting to remember some of the shit I did now. I totally deserved it.

I went after my stepsister with a butter knife once. To be fair, I hated that fucking bitch with a passion. Unrelated to the butter knife thing, but the cunt brought me out to the deep side of an inground pool and left me there knowing I couldn't swim. I quickly learned to doggy paddle and survived, but holy shit.

It's just been so long that I forgot about most of it. I remember kissing my mom when I was 5 and then biting her lip, not letting go. I was an awful little shit back then.
>>
>>70711856
>Got rapped by a stick on my hands until they bled
>Punched hard
>Literally thrown around

And that was when I peed in a flower vase when I was 4. I have an insane mother, now she's all lovey dovey since she's getting old. That cheating, home wrecking, sadist whore.

So yeah, childhood sucked....
>>
>>70710485

i remember those, i even use the middle one to this day. i never got beaten with any of those
>>
>>70712871
ahahaha this
>>
>>70713405
No, you have come up with incomparable examples and it appears that you still have brought in relevant examples.

I will make this clear, comparing buttfucking and handshaking are totally two dffiedent acts.

Whilst spanking, beating and whatever are ultimately same acts. You physically abuse a child and give them pain.
>>
>>70713778
>The only thing that ever helped is the meds he started taking recently
cyanide?
>>
>>70713911
is rape and fucking the ultimately the same?
>>
>>70714056
So you ask a child for consent before beating him up is what you're saying?

Lel, wrong argument bro.
>>
>>70714056
>is rape and fucking the ultimately the same?
in gookland? yes. he probably has some japanese liberator's genes in him, so double yes.
>>
>>70713911
I am drawing comparisons between radically different acts that share basic similarities that put them in the same category such as crime, physical contact, or striking a child. Whoops, last one was you.

Have you ever been slapped on the buttocks? Have you ever been punched? I do not think that if you had you could claim those were "ultimately same acts."
>>
>>70712283
>lower class idiots
I see you've never hung around East Asians before. They all get abused and beat like crazy yet look at them, successful as fuck.
>>
>>70713503
>>70713622
I feel ya, got sick and tired of that shit one day, took it out of their hand and snapped it in half.
>>
>>70710568
First post best post
>>
>>70713790
Sucks for you.

also [spoiler]RARE FLAG?[/spoiler]
>>
When you don't beat your kids when they deserve it they become leftist retards. No thanks.
>>
No! Mommy! Please! NOT THE SPOON! NOT THE SPOOOOONNN!!!

My mother could beat anybody's ass with a big wooden spoon, she would pull that out and the Star Trek battle music starts playing.
>>
>>70712613
What if it's the first time he ever did it?
Up till now he's never had those tendencies.
There has to be a first time at some point.
>>
>>70711152
In China isnt cuckoldry designated by magical green hats?
>>
>>70712995
What if I don't beat her and he still does it?
>>
>>70713275
What if it wasn't out of nowhere, but was still uncalled for?
What if she just wouldn't shut up, and finally he just punched her to shut her up?
>>
>>70712814
Then where are we disagreeing, you roo fucking cunt?
>>
>>70714290
Most leftist retards were beaten. The majority of kids are still beaten when less than one year old.

People on this board who justify this are just manchildren who don't realize that their parents weren't that great.
>>
>>70710646
Corporal punishment is the single largest indicator for whether children will commit crimes or not.
>>
>>70713790
thats a behaviour of a sadistic unstable scum, not of a loving parent.
>>70714144
not at all. kid should learn to accept punishment without a fuss. We had always the same time and place for punishment and knew exactly would will be coming, since parents kept the track of fuck-ups during the week. So, it always been on a wooden bench in the living room beginning at 10am to whenever it's finished on Saturdays with seniorioty order: big sister first, then me, than small brother. Before beginning we had to bring the bench in the middle, prepare tools and wait. That's how you teach order, resposibility and discipline.
>>
>>70714521
I think that's in fact single motherhood.
>>
My kids are white so I don't have to hit them.
>>
>>70714144
dude there is penetration means its the same XDDDD
>>
>>70710485
>If you can't parent a child without hitting it, you shouldn't have children.
wrong
>>
>>70714508
because disciplining should take place from age of 6-8 to 14-16 not on toddlers.
>>
>>70714508
Most leftist retards were given everything on a silver platter. Anyone who had to earn shit in their life is NOT a faggot leftist.
>>
>>70710485

hahahaha

u weak ass faggots, no wonder why the west is so fucked

who cares if you get spanked a few times?

this pathetic fear of getting hurt and violence bred a generation of effeminate women

>>70713399
>>70713761

this basically, bratanki

i was spanked with open palm for shitting up my dad's stuff when i was told not to

i was also given the wooden ladle treatment by my grandma until i could really pronounce the hard "R" sound

also i got into plenty of fights with other kids, which is peer-reviewing in what should and shouldn't you do in school, yet i never had any problems with my grades

>>70712283

hahahahahahaha

no you stupid fuck, it's the other way around

the western "intellectuals" live in a society where it's a taboo to discipline your child and they have to swallow all the pseudo-scientific bullshit

but this is one of the reasons why they fall behind even if they are more intelligent

they lack the discipline from their parents or the motivation and self-assuring attitude from their peers

some of them may become engineers and doctors, but even indians and chinks and even slav-mongol immigrants sometimes overcome them on their fields

and who can't do that won't just become really good craftsmen, they will degenerate into nothing: manchildren, bums leechind off their parents, their countries

people, who never had to face anything dire, anything fearful, never built up resistance

if your father was never a real authority you never learnt to face authority, neither to respect if it's righteous or truly rebel against it if it's evil

this is why whites can't even revolt, even if their women are raped on the streets right before their eyes

weak shits

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3521989/Betrayal-white-pupils-16-white-British-children-lag-12-ethnic-groups-alarming-report-says-let-schools-parents.html
>>
>used to get hit with a belt a lot
>it kept happening until I was like 13
>the last real beating I got was with the cord of a vacuum cleaner
>pretty sure it left permanent bruises on my arm and face
i literally sobbed uncontrollably thinking about this earlier today
>>
>>70710485
> Protip: A real parent pits their children in a formally arranged fight with others.
>>
>>70714502
of course its different situation now
>>
>>70714628
Is there any argument at all for why it should happen other than the fact that it happened to you?
All data clearly shows that corporal punishment has long-lasting negative effects.

>>70714646
Just because they were given lots of goodies doesn't mean they weren't beaten.
>>
>>70714738
Or just adjust your power level to a child. My grandma use to discipline me, since she was old she couldn't hit that hard so it was ok, no serious brain damage here.

In eastern Europe this is quite common, i have seen that everything works from extension cords to wooden ladle treatment.
>>
>>70710485
>bawww, he wont do what I say, must get violent
and this btw, is liberal and woman logic.
you may as well get your sex change so we know who you are and who put this shit into your head.

The general attitude that under no circumstances is it appropriate to beat and discipline a child is typical female attitude, and it comes from them being incredibly thin skinned but also because they dont recieve enough and take punishment out elsewhere.
Everyone knows that if you need to recieve any punishment or discipline physical is much preferable to internalizing the violence which is where it will go if you do not make it physical.

So what you say is just pseudo enlightened liberal garbage and it is not coincidental that you use niggers as an example because the way you talk about niggers is how presumptuous women talk about men when they sit there giggling how 'primitive' male discipline methods are because they are physical, when those are the most effective and positive ones to use - and OP needs some of that too.
>>
>>70710485
hey, only two out of three
thank you satan for sparing me the birkenstock
>>
>>70710485
Child abuse is why the world is the way it is
>>
File: 1424710278335.jpg (8 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
1424710278335.jpg
8 KB, 259x194
>>70710485
You know I agree parent's should not beat dow their kids but I have seen faggots making a scene over a literal wrist slap.
>>
>>70711474
You kill yourself because you can't even get a child to respect you, who spends more time with it than anyone else
>>
>>70710485
They shouldn't be beaten, but I'm not going to say I'm against all physical punishment since theres probably all sorts of naturally shitty kids out there. Overall though, the nig-tier "beat his ass" with ONLY physical punishment and no real parenting is obviously stupid.
>>
>>70710485
there are situations child puts itself in that could have grave consequences, I believe they remember those better after a good spanking
>>
>>70714797
From my experience kids who had corporal punishment performed on them turned out to be fine and good productive ppl, unlike those who didnt who turned into cucks
>>
>>70715133
Most corporal punishment is done by women.
>>
>>70715326
Just stop fucking posting if everything you say is going to be "ur fault".
>>
>>70711049
That's interesting, I guess it's why the kids we used to bully turned out fucking huge and ripped when they grew up. And whoever had an older brother as well.
>>
File: 1434493051264.jpg (252 KB, 905x881) Image search: [Google]
1434493051264.jpg
252 KB, 905x881
>Parents never beat me
>Only sent to the corner/room for half an hour
>Lots of shouting
>Made me learn about consequences

This is the way to go imo
>>
>>70710485
>Slippers, spoons, and belts
Try wire coat hangers and power cables
>>
Parents like you are the reason why when I go into a grocery store I see a single mother standing there with a patient look on their face while their child lays in the middle of the floor kicking and screaming throwing a fit. "Well little Timmy, this just isn't appropriate behavior. I'll just use my superior logic on a four year old who is knocking shit off shelves".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AmjWwAJSHGY
>>
File: worried wojac.jpg (44 KB, 569x506) Image search: [Google]
worried wojac.jpg
44 KB, 569x506
>>70715524
>tfw I was bullied
>tfw I lift now
/pol/ was right again
>>
>>70710485
Anything less than the belt makes kids grow into hipster faggots.
>>
>>70710485

Spare the rod spoil the child

Thank God caning still happens in Singapore
>>
>>70710485
Beating should be reserved as the last line of defense against an undisciplined child. It should be only used when all other methods fail, not when s/he gets a bad grade or rips the pants. But when does something extremely shitty, like when I broke my friends 3 fingers by dropping a manhole cover on his hands. Or when I made "traps" and my friend stepped on a rusty nail .
>>
>>70710485
> flip flops/shower shoes
yeah i remember them well.
i still have a pair

> wooden spoon
fond memories of helping my grandmother in the kitchen
tasting the ragu, licking cake batter off em when the mixing was done, etc.

> belt
holds up my britches.
suspenders are for fat fucks.

what's your point faggot?
>>
>>70715469
>I am infallible and it's the childs fault when I speak and it doesn't care
>>
>>70712142

you ungrateful atheist piece of shit
>>
You white boys will never learn discipline. Sometimes a nice ass-whooping is necessary to keep a child in line and enforce discipline. I got my ass whooped plenty of times as a child and I grew up to be one of the most respectful people anyone has met.
>>
>>70716353
You mean you got beaten into submission and now believe it's the way to enforce social norms with your future kids?
Noice
>>
File: you are wrong.jpg (8 KB, 250x200) Image search: [Google]
you are wrong.jpg
8 KB, 250x200
>>70712007

You dumb gook, there are more ways of punishing that don't employ violence. Besides in a regular civilized country if the government convicts you, you are fined, sentenced to community service or jailed. You aren't beaten. Your analogy is wrong.
>>
File: 1367732024419.jpg (27 KB, 544x409) Image search: [Google]
1367732024419.jpg
27 KB, 544x409
>>70710485
>I remember the middle one
>but it was because we had one spare in the bathroom we used to cut up big poos
>my childhood was not awesome regardless
>>
>>70716424
he is going to serve up some respectful beatings
>>
>>70712232

Hast du endlich asyl bekommen Ali?
>>
>>70714797
It's a clear demonstration of consequences and it disciplines kids. also, this >>70715872
>>70716081
Cane-master race. In Russia cane is very much spread amongsr upper class and aristocracy. Most parents still physically discipline kids, but they use hick shit like belts, cords, hairbrushes
>>
>>70710485
i had an "awesome" childhood and grew up an undisciplined faggot

my kids will not have an awesome childhood but they will have an awesome adulthood
>>
>>70716353
> somali parenting
> the zenith of civilized behaviour
> so respectful
> black dick is expensive
take that shit back to africa you dirty nigger.
>>
>>70710485
Who the fuck spanks their kid with a flip flop?
>>
>>70710485
do people not know how to slap their child on the butt anymore
what's with this extreme "gotta give them fifty lashes" or "nah man we're not square, we're cool, our child free roams" bullshit
fucking cucks, both of you
>>
>>70711408
Yes. Daughter's boyfriend stepped between us during an argument about whether he could eat my food, drink my beer, leave his dirty dishes for me to wash and fuck her all day while she was supposed to be in college. I warned him to leave my house. He didn't. I put him down. Daughter has a quiet respect for me I have never seen before. I never hit her as a child.
>>
File: image.jpg (10 KB, 170x130) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
10 KB, 170x130
>>70710485
Jewish parents never hit me and I was a great kid.
Nigger at school got hit daily, dropped out in the first year of high school.

Jews > Niggers
Peaceful parenting > ALL
>>
>>70716671
Niggers throw shoes/flip flops at their kids.
>>
>>70710485
Trust me, a smack is a good thing for a child.
BUT, you have to give the kid a chance to behave.
STORY TIEM:

>mother tells me how I was the best kid in a supermarket, always
>Everytime we were about to go shopping, she told me
>"Anon, we're going shopping. You will stay close, you won't pick up anything, you won't touch stuff you're not allowed to touch and if you do all that, we'll buy you a Kinder egg."
>Go into supermarket
>other mothers have screaming, kicking children
>I just walk with my mother through the supermarket, just pointing at stuff and telling her how I'd like that
>not touching shit
>not picking up shit
>not throwing a tantrum
>go to checkout
>get Kinder egg
>If I misbehaved or cried, my mother told me "I'll give you a reason to cry"
>If proceeded to cry, got smacked until calm.

Was I a Jew as a kid?
>>
>>70716660
I'm not Somali. I'm Assyrian.

The reason white kids are growing up to be such faggots today is because they're not being disciplined. The kikes are pushing this agenda to destroy your nations.

Ancient Spartans would leave their children to fight wolves. Look at their civilization, you stupid faggot.
>>
>>70710568
>Massa hit slave, slave obey
>child disobey, must hit child
>>
>>70716889
>Died out
>by fighting an army to the bitter end

That's how you end your civilization. And we also had dogs in my family as long as I can remember.
>>
>>70716868
Your mum sounds hot
>>
>>70716474
> uses wooden spoon to break up big shits
> canadian
> doesnt know about Lumberjacking
> something doesnt sound right

just cut that fucker down to size with a piss laser
you can even make Rogue Squadron radio chatter while you do it
*Red 5 begin your attack run*
*Stay on target! Stay on target!*
**Use the Force Luke**
*Red 5 your targeting computer is off!*
>>
>>70716868
no you just had good parenting
this is just /pol/cucks crying about shit not understanding that it's partly causing the white cultural genocide
>hurr durr we wuzn't kings an shiet we don't hit our kids we civilized
>ignoring that their parents probably talk shit got hit
>ignoring that their grandparents definitely talk shit got hit
>go on to claim how everything sucks now must be dose niggurs makin me beta
>>
>>70716889
>Assyrian
you misspelled "untermensch", parasitic leech
Agree with you on Sparta and discipline though,
>>70716814
wrong board, kike.
>>
File: absolutelysubversive.jpg (21 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
absolutelysubversive.jpg
21 KB, 400x400
>>70710485

>spanked/beaten as child but nothing insane
>deliberately keep doing bad shit but only sneakier
>you dindu nuffin if they don't know
>>
>>70717096
>Russian
>Calling others untermensch

Ok there, Aleksei.
>>
>>70716889
>assyrian
> member of a society that has been dead for 2500 years
> sounds legit

no faggot, youre a sandnigger.
i dont claim to be a Volcae Tectosage, or a Parthelonian

stop putting on airs.
everyone who sees you knows youre a camel jockey, not a swede.
>>
>>70717005
My mum used to be hot af, at least looking back. Now she's fat.

Another mom story:

>go to the playground to play with other kids
>have this big fucking truck on a string
>want to take truck
>"You won't want to drag it, I know."
>"Nooooooo, I'll carry it myself, mom, really really really."
>"If we walk outside and you tell me to carry the truck, you'll get beat and we're going nowhere"
>open the door
>get out the door
>"Mom, the truck's heavy, carry it for me"
>smack
>smack
>Go home, no playground for you today

>>70717091
I had good parenting, based on the sugar & whip method.
>be good, git gud
>talk shit, get hit.
>>
>>70710485
lol broke that wooden thing
>>
>>70717238
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assyrian_continuity

Kill yourself, you triggered faggot.
>>
>>70717096
Top Tier Russo-Finnish Bantz
cпacибo тoвapищ
>>
>>70710485
it was great!
and I'm proud of every time dad had to stop me with his belt.
raised by single mother OP? it sucks
>>
>>70715872
Notice how quickly the kid backed off when threatened with an ass beating. Something he so desperately needs.
>>
>>70716889
>dude the spartans were hardcore
>>
I understood real fast that the way I behave was equal to the way I would be treated. When the parent practices this from the get go it works out just fine. The problem arises when the parents initially let their kid walk all over them because they're paranoid about traumatizing their kids or giving them a spook, then they try and become the ass whoopin parent but if you let your kid live his first years as an asshole, it's going to take more work than just beating them into well behavior.
>>
>>70710485
Society has worked all these years with beating children. Now that we stopped beating them society is going to shit.

Coincidence?
>>
>>70717242

On the way out of her womb, your willy would have touched inside her vagina and maybe even stimulated her a little.

How does that make you feel?
>>
>>70717284
>https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assyrian_continuity
> wikipedia
> some assyriologists claim....

seriously mustafa.
nobody is buying that load of crap
your almost as bad as the ROMANI-ans and their "We Wuz Senators And Dacians N Shit" nonsense

what's next?
you gonna claim you can trace your lineage back to Gilgamesh of Uruk?
>>
It isn't ok to hit your pets, but ok to hit your kids. It isn't ok for a teacher to hit your kid, but it is ok if you hit your kid. It isn't ok for an employer to hit a disobedient employee or a cop to beat a criminal, but it is ok to beat your kid.

If corporal punishment is deemed morally wrong in every other situation besides parenting, why do we continue to do it?

Spanking is degenerate.
>>
daily reminder that not disciplining your kids, increases their chances of being a limp wristed feminine leftist cuck when they grow up.
>>
>>70717464
They were. They were one of the West's finest civilisations.
>>
>>70710485
People who hit their children are ignorant morons. Let me guess: your parents hit you, so...
>>
>>70717577
You've already made a conclusion without looking at the evidence. No point in debating you.
>>
File: 3xMfAH7.jpg (197 KB, 1270x900) Image search: [Google]
3xMfAH7.jpg
197 KB, 1270x900
>>70717580

Mostly because anyone can have a kid and they can be stupid and totally unprepared to the challenges of parenting. Like niggers, they resort to 'HURRR THIS IS FRUSTRATING, MUST HIT SOMETHING'

#illridewithyou
>>
>>70717558
My mother was drugged during my birth, so she was fucking wasted.

Not going to trigger the Oedipus complex in me, thank you very much.
>>
>>70717658
> evidence
> wikipedia
> "some assyriologists claim..."

> Wikipedia:
98% fabricated bullshit and Citogenisis

> Assyriologist:
a "scientific discipline" which was "developed" in the 12th century, with neither science nor discipline, rooted in stroking the egos of some primitive tribal groups so they will support the british empire's schemes in mesopotamia

> Claims:
unsupported assertions lacking any foundation in evidence (see Bullshit)
>>
>>70717580
>>70717005
>>70717091
>>70717558

As my mother used to say: "I brought you to this world, and I can take you away from it again.
>>
File: spanking-race-and-region.jpg (434 KB, 2846x2063) Image search: [Google]
spanking-race-and-region.jpg
434 KB, 2846x2063
>>70716889
>The reason white kids are growing up to be such faggots today is because they're not being disciplined.
http://www.parents.com/toddlers-preschoolers/discipline/spanking/spanking-discipline-debate/
>That depends on whom you ask. Finding spanking supporters isn't as challenging as you might think. Of the 1,000 readers polled on parents.com, 81 percent said they had spanked their child at least once, and 22 percent do so once a week or more. That figure is consistent with a 2007 study published in the journal Psychology, Public Policy, and Law, which found that nearly 80 percent of kids are spanked at least once by fifth grade.
http://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=90406&page=1
>Sixty-five percent of Americans approve of spanking children, a rate that has been steady since 1990.

And pic related. Blacks are substantially more likely to spank their children. Now, on average, which race is better behaved?
>>
>>70717818
> correction
"developed" in the 19th century, not the 12th
just a typo.
an inexplicable one.
>>
File: image.jpg (158 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
158 KB, 750x1334
>>70717818
No modern scholar would agree with you on that. Here's proof of not being a Muzzie.
>>
>>70717877
>Blacks
>Spanking
>Not beating
>>
>>70716814
>>70712740
>>
>>70717226
>progenitor was doctor from Netherlands who settled in Russian Empire in 1714 and got Russian Noble status
>later members of the House married local Germans, Scotts, Danes, Englishmen and fellow Dutchies.
untermensch tries to imply
>>70717242
you mother had a good understanding of upbringing
>>
File: 1408694744856.jpg (52 KB, 450x460) Image search: [Google]
1408694744856.jpg
52 KB, 450x460
I think the mindset that brought about the lack in corporal punishment is more dangerous to society than the lack of corporal punishment, along with the lack in everything else such as moral values and basic empathy towards all humans and not just fake empathy for niggers because you want to look cool in front of your hipster faggot friends.
I'd be willing to bet even those Jew slave drivers loved and had empathy for their slaves far more than any modern liberal has respect for blacks.

While the drop in corporal punishment can be attributed to a few things, I think the mindset that brought said drop around is what was most harmful.

It's all a ploy and tool used by communist agents to destroy western civilization though. It always has been, there's always been proof of it, and they're now doing it in front of our very eyes and nobody is thinking a thing of it.
Not 30 years ago if you declared someone to be a communist agent there would be serious scrutiny and an investigation into that person with the possibility of them being jailed.
Now people will treat you like a fucking loon for even pointing out the possibility that communism could be against us to that degree. They're already teaching communism is good in colleges without any threat of their tapestry of lies being burnt to the ground. Our morals have withered and society now falls just as communism will after it engulfs us.
Not even Russians want it to this degree, but those kikes do.
>>
>>70717943
> never called you a muzzie
> called you a camel jockey.
> only a sandnigger could be so ignorant
> taquiyya with bacon
> image PROVES youre a towel head.

thats some fine reading comprehension you got there abdullah.
>>
>>70717943
>untermensch thinks that his believes and convictions are more important than racial status.
>>70718055
it's all that inbreeding in the region he is from and genes of lesser races, mate
>>
kek
>>
File: image.jpg (152 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
152 KB, 750x1334
>>70718055
>Towelhead
>>
>>70718168
you dried all your hair right off your head with those towels you wear, Ahmed. Can't fool us.
>>
>>70718168
>filthy brown stubble hair
>nargly teenage scarfest

No wonder why you censored your non-blue eyes, You'd be first in the oven
>>
>>70710844
Wew lad. Head to a ghetto in the rust belt before you start making assumptions like that.
>>
File: image.png (387 KB, 537x559) Image search: [Google]
image.png
387 KB, 537x559
>>70718141
>being this triggered
>>
>>70718168
nice try Saïd
>>
>>70717877
what they mean by "age 16"?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 42

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.