[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Positive Racism?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6
File: is_race_real.gif (252 KB, 550x563) Image search: [Google]
is_race_real.gif
252 KB, 550x563
If race is just a social construct, then it's logical to be against racists. If race is a biological construct, then it's rational to generalize traits that arise biologically. If those traits are negative, then it's rational to guard against negative traits based on race.
> ecotypes/subspecies exist
> racial IQ disparities exist
> racial violence disparities exist
Being a racist is the most rational, morally responsible thing to be. Can anyone persuade me to think otherwise?
>>
>>70709242
YOU'RE A WHITE MALE
>>
File: 645757587.png (46 KB, 960x620) Image search: [Google]
645757587.png
46 KB, 960x620
>>70709330
FUCKING WHITE MALE
>>
File: 1085731.jpg (68 KB, 198x341) Image search: [Google]
1085731.jpg
68 KB, 198x341
>>70709242
>>
people here won't even get that
this type of position is so far from the type of thinking that people do that only a very small number of people can or will ever contemplate it
>>
>>70709242
>racist stuff
>racist stuff
>racist stuff
DAZ RAYCIST!
>>
>>70709723
people here do understand that. Shills pretend that they use the term nigger as a behavioral term rather than a racial one. They're just trying to mind fuck you.
>>
>>70709242
>I am atleast better than SOMEBODY right?

*insecurity intensifies*
>>
>>70709242
Generally speaking, black people I've meet are intellectually inferior. However, there have been more than a handful that are clever. I've met stupid people who are white. I've met black people who are amazing at sports & I've met black people who are terrible at sports.
I guess people don't like generalisation when it's bad.
>>
>>70709242
Don't forget that personality types and attitudes towards reciprocity are also heritable.
>>
>>70709837
actually that's an old urban legend from suburbanites that haven't ever lived in an actual black area
>>
>>70709242

Believing in racial differences isn't morally wrong in itself; what's wrong is mistreating other races because of there differences. It is my belief that every human being no matter the race should be afforded dignity and respect, to do less would be unworthy of ourselves, lowly and animalistic in nature.

Hopefully with advances in technology and genetics we will be able to improve ourselves as a species and bring our fellow man up.
>>
>>70709719
DELETE THIS!!!!
>>
>>70709907
I tried to simplify the issue as much as possible.
>is race a social construct? (A)
>is race a biological construct? (B)
If A:
>differences can only be socio-economic and developmental
If B:
>problems can't be fixed economically or developmentally
Thus, if B, then you have a form of racism that is morally positive and rational. Correct?
>>
Too far above /pol/'s head?
>>
>>70711330
>whitesplaining
>>
>>70709242
most of /pol/ agrees with you
>>70711721
nah
>>
>>70709242
Most of /pol/ probably agrees with you.
This is how everybody should be thinking, but we live in a feminized society where emotions, and not rationality, rule.
>>
>>70709242

I agree, if you really care about solving disparity in the world then you shouldn't stick your fingers in your ears and go "LALALA EVERYONE'S THE SAME JUST SOME PEOPLE ARE UNLUCKY LALALA"

Some races of people literally need to be fixed, whether that means altering their environment to better suit them, or genetically selecting for better individuals over time via eugenics.

One thing that does not help anyone's adaptability is hapless race mixing. The myth of "hybrid vigor" is an oversimplification to the point of being pseudoscience. It only helps in the case of recessive trait diseases.
>>
File: femb.jpg (185 KB, 1085x427) Image search: [Google]
femb.jpg
185 KB, 1085x427
>>70709242

OP's pic looks like a good robowaifu.
>>
File: 8588.jpg (778 KB, 2736x2052) Image search: [Google]
8588.jpg
778 KB, 2736x2052
>>70709242
>no, no, nooo
>empirical method isn't allowed to research racism.
>my feelings are more important as scientific stuff in this case.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.