[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
lesson
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 9
File: elliot-rodger-500.jpg (54 KB, 523x356) Image search: [Google]
elliot-rodger-500.jpg
54 KB, 523x356
What can we learn from looking into Eliott Rodgers? What did he try to warn us about? Are women really subhuman trash?
>>
>>70707570

He was an example of what NOT to do.

Yes, women are trash, but they are not worth losing your mind or life over.

But 4chan has a weird, autistic favoritism towards women, so I'll leave it at that.
>>
Why is there 3 threads about this halfcaste cunt?
>>
File: 1460006018771.jpg (349 KB, 1875x572) Image search: [Google]
1460006018771.jpg
349 KB, 1875x572
The acquisition of access to vaginas should not be your life's goal is what I got out of it.
>>
Racemixing
Not even once
>>
File: bernie_madoff.png (377 KB, 545x545) Image search: [Google]
bernie_madoff.png
377 KB, 545x545
>>70707570
why are you posting all these topics on this dude. you have a fucking fetish or something
>>
>>70707820
>why is
>halfcaste
ffs I'm a potatonigger and even I can speak English properly
>>
>>70707570
/r9k/ is dumb
>>
File: joy joy.jpg (16 KB, 343x206) Image search: [Google]
joy joy.jpg
16 KB, 343x206
i love this guy. elliot rodgers is honestly my favorite meme.

i met one of his friends at a party once. actually his only friend. he was a fascist flip who probably browses pol. he told me a really weird story about living on will smith's property, as his mom was their maid. apparently the smiths are really strange fucked up people.
>>
>>70707570
If you're a hapa move to Asia
>>
>>70707930
Why are Irish called taterniggers? I honestly don't know, I'm new here
>>
File: 1459835403286.png (191 KB, 477x768) Image search: [Google]
1459835403286.png
191 KB, 477x768
>>70707570
Race mixing is evil and unnatural.

Secularism has led to sex addiction and madness.

You should probably get rid of your computer and all electronics and live somewhere where you don't need a car.

Gas the kikes.
>>
>>70708161
>Penal laws imposed by UK
>Irish can only have potatoes
>Brits export everything else
>Potato blight ravages the country
>UK keeps exporting our food
>40% fall in population due to forced dependence on potato
>>
>>70708161

you can't into history or is this pleb bait?
>>
File: 1441598299700.jpg (109 KB, 1024x759) Image search: [Google]
1441598299700.jpg
109 KB, 1024x759
Is he right /pol/?
>>
dont be a supreme gentleman
>>
Women are not degenerate.

Women are sheep. The prime directive of the female mind is to procure the highest status she can. As a society decays, being degenerate becomes a part of status.

Thus, when your women start to act degenerate, it is simply the symptom of a dying culture. It shows that you have failed to pay the upkeep for rules that are favorable to a stable family structure. Women themselves are simply following what society tells them. When society tells them that it is hip and cool to be a mindless slut or a psuedointellectual SJW, the result is what we see today.
>>
>>70707930
I'm in scotland it's my job to butcher the english language.
>>
Elliot Rodger never talked to anyone and never asked anyone out. He wanted women to look at him (and his car) and have sex with him on their own accord.

The reason he was so lonely was because he never even attempted to make friends or get a girlfriend. Imagine if someone who didn't work a job suddenly thought that money should be given to them and then reacted as if it something was wrong with the world when that money never comes.
>>
>>70708522
Ah, fair enough so
>>
Have protected sex
Abort if the child is not wanted
Get your spectrum child to special ed
Attend your child to the max instead of just hiring nannies to do it while you shoot mediocre commercials
Have him being educated on morals, spank him one or two times
>>
>>70708371

Absolutely, but genetic engineering/sexbots will make the whole point moot.
>>
Society is shit, there's lack of discipline and respect.
>>
>>70708546
This. Just see that interview with his neighbor. He wasn't selfaware, he just wanted girls to suck his cock like that.

He got what he deserved
>>
File: 1452302167511.png (432 KB, 488x719) Image search: [Google]
1452302167511.png
432 KB, 488x719
>>70707570

>are women really subtrash animals
Yes

>what can we learn
When you do your ultimate retribution, have a better plan then stabbing your roommates and driving around shooting.

Oh Elliot. Poor poor elliot
>>
>>70708704
Both things the autismo lacked
>>
>>70708371
Learning and accepting that it actually is your own fault is a long and hard road. Proceeding to change how you are is even harder.
I do think women hold too much power in the sex department but a lot of men, by todays standards, are really fucked in the head
>>
>>70708428
Thanks for the insight. I'm actually researching on this subject. Any more information related to it?
>>
File: Running Amok.png (248 KB, 900x490) Image search: [Google]
Running Amok.png
248 KB, 900x490
>>70707570
He tried to be a wealthy jew with a hot blonde girlfriend, but ultimately failed.

Instead, in going on a killing spree, he fulfilled what he was obligated to fulfill according to Malaysian culture and tradition.
>>
File: elliot_rodger_-_p_-_2014.jpg.jpg (26 KB, 349x524) Image search: [Google]
elliot_rodger_-_p_-_2014.jpg.jpg
26 KB, 349x524
>In contemporary Indonesia, the term amok (amuk) generally refers not to individual violence, but to frenzied violence by mobs. Indonesians now commonly use the term 'gelap mata' (literally 'darkened eyes') to refer to individual amok. Laurens van der Post experienced the phenomenon in the East Indies and wrote in 1955:

>'Gelap mata', the Dark Eye, is an expression used in Sumatra and Java to describe a curious and disturbing social phenomenon. Socially speaking, the Malays, Sumatrans and Javanese are the best behaved people I have ever encountered. On the surface they are an extremely gentle, refined, submissive people. In fact the word 'Malay' comes from 'malu', 'gentle', and gentleness is a quality prized above all others among the Malays and their neighbours. In their family life, in their submission to traditional and parental authority, in their communal duties, they are among the most obedient people on earth. But every now and then something very disturbing happens. A man who has behaved in this obliging manner all his life and who has always done his duty by the outside world to perfection, suddenly finds it impossible to keep doing so. Overnight he revolts against goodness and dutifulness.[17]

It's no mistake that he called himself the supreme gentleman.
>>
>>70709030

I can't find the source because google is returning garbage about reincarnation, but there is a very extensive study with solid proof behind it that cultures go through cycles of death and rebirth similar to seasons.
>>
>>70709455
Thanks brah
>>
>>70708087
Go on...
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.