[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What if he's creating chaos to maintain peace? What if he's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 11
File: George-Soros-Net-Worth (2).jpg (700 KB, 3000x2073) Image search: [Google]
George-Soros-Net-Worth (2).jpg
700 KB, 3000x2073
What if he's creating chaos to maintain peace? What if he's a good guy?
>>
>>70706425
He's not.
>>
File: 1450406832687.jpg (161 KB, 500x600) Image search: [Google]
1450406832687.jpg
161 KB, 500x600
>>70706425
topkek
>>
>>70706425
What if he's Mr. Snuffleupagus?
>>
Supporting open borders is bad.
>>
>>70706425
I wonder what it's like to wake up in the morning and see controlled opposition in the mirror.
>>
>>70706618

People are becoming more conservative and more anti-immigration as a result of his actions.
>>
He certainly doesn't seem to have the same agenda as the ZOG. Does't make him a good guy, but he is not on their side.
>>
>>70706425

I don't think he's a bad guy, he wants to create a legacy for himself. He isn't wrong from where he is standing op, it's just a very different world view from where regular Americans are at
>>
>>70706706

That is not his intention IMO
>>
>>70706706
Well some people say he funded Hitler and Hitler said every generation needs a war.
>>
What if he's really Santa Claus?
What if you stopped asking stupid questions?

He's creating chaos to cause disequilibrium in the market so he can take advantage because stability isn't as profitable.
>>
>>70706706
Out of necessity. He isn't turning people conservative because that's what he wants, people are turning conservative of their own volition because to do otherwise is suicide
>>
File: REEEEE.jpg (98 KB, 269x328) Image search: [Google]
REEEEE.jpg
98 KB, 269x328
>>70706425
The only way I would believe this cunt is the good guy would be if he pulled off the disgusting mask-like face to reveal he was the fuhrer himself, who had been acting like the kikiest jew that ever lived to show the brainwashed masses an example of their true enemy.
>>
File: image.jpg (116 KB, 640x865) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
116 KB, 640x865
Order out of chaos. We strive to cause havoc to awaken the aryan beast within the sleeping souls.
>>
File: whendagerbil.jpg (33 KB, 480x363) Image search: [Google]
whendagerbil.jpg
33 KB, 480x363
>mfw he was almost holocausted
>>
I've honestly thought about that. I can't understand his motivation otherwise. What does he gain from all of this left wing shit?

I still think he's probably just a bad guy whose end game involves more money, but who knows. I just keep hoping I wake up to his obituary.
>>
>>70706915

I think he's trying to inoculate Europe against immigration by showing them what a disaster it is, in a controlled scenario. This way, when the real waves of immigrants come, possibly because of some catastrophic resource shortage, Europe will keep the gates firmly shut.

There's also the fact that Europe is virulently opposed to the US's global hegemony. It's good to personally introduce them to the people they're defending. Western culture- Europe especially- is dominated by soft, naive, infantile thinking in regard to geopolitics. In other words, this crisis is a reality check for the West.
>>
>>70706425
>trusting a kike
>trusting a kike who is so shameless that he isn't even trusted by other kikes
>trusting a kike that fucked over an entire continent for kicks
>trusting a kike that has been caught trying to frame Putin for his own failed pro-immigration policies
>>
He's not. He's a serial traitor.
>>
>>70706830
Literally:he a gud boi, din du nuffin

The post
>>
File: 1335453510742.jpg (244 KB, 533x664) Image search: [Google]
1335453510742.jpg
244 KB, 533x664
>>70707477
>yfw when he sold out fellow jews and familial enemies to get their land and assets
The man is evil incarnate, him and the rest of his globalist buddies need to be put to the sword.
>>
I'm pretty sure all of those billionaires want us all dead. They know us peasants are dirtying up their world and they have the power to do something about it.
>>
File: Remove whitey.jpg (90 KB, 850x400) Image search: [Google]
Remove whitey.jpg
90 KB, 850x400
>>70707774
I hope you're not implying that the US hegemony is trying to counter this invasion. They are by and large behind it.
>>
>>70708003

Things might change. Let's wait and see who the Europeans vote into power. Immigration can be undone.
>>
>>70706425
Just look at his face.

What a disgusting old kike.
>>
>>70706425
i think he is a NATSOC. said working for nazis was the best time of his life. he's promoting degeneracy for the same reason many of us want things to continue getting worse: eventually people will get sick of it...rome will fall, and real kings will rise and deus vult and all that other romantic shit
>>
The Bilderbergers want to decrease the world's fertility rate by sending savages from the undeveloped world into the developed world.
>>
>>70708221
>Immigration can be undone.
>Globalism can be undone.
60+ years of indoctrination is pretty hard to fight, at this point the best we can hope for is that the intelligent people will flee to the US and help us out here. Hopefully this will create a new white utopia or all the whites left will just be in one place for easy removal later.
>>
>>70706706
Nothing indicates that. In fact liberals are getting stronger in some places.
>>
>>70708372
I'd like for that to be true - for Soros and Merkel to be laying the foundations for the second coming of Hitler - but I just don't think it's so.

Even if it were, it would take a long time. Europe would have to import nearly the entirety of North Africa and the Middle East for everyone to want to stop it and by then the assorted niggers and faggots would be too powerful to stop.
>>
>>70706425
he looks and acts like a bond villain, he cannot be trusted
>>
Maybe /pol/ is the bad guy.
>>
>>70708476

Define stronger. The average citizen has no power to change anything, and politicians are replaceable.

I hope you're not basing this idea off of internet noise- which, yes, is going to reach a hideous, annoying crescendo in the next few years before the new conservative renaissance.

The policy makers do whatever the hell the globalists want, and the media just finds groups of people to pose as the majority after the fact. The numbers mean nothing.
>>
>>70707871
Not only that, but he justified it by saying that it would have happened anyway, and thus he is totally blameless despite being complicit and profiting.
>>
>>70706425
does anybody else think this man has probably drank raw baby's blood?
he just looks sick as shit
>>
>>70708942
>>>/out/
>>
>>70709173
Yes, look at his eyes he looks like a comic book villian
>>
>>70706425
And what if God is real
>>
I too have wondered what if he has some benevolent reasoning behind his actions.
Maybe he thinks he's promoting love and peace???

Then I essentially realized tha'ts much more absurd than what is obvious and well known that he's doing.

He's made his entire fortune off monetizing racial and social tensions and being an unapologetic traitor not just to his own people but to mankind.

It's business as usual for him. It just takes a different form from before.
>>
>>70708341
I wonder what he smells like.
>>
>>70709484
You know, you may be right. He may have realized it's time for these parties to experience what it feels like to be broken. The establishments losing control to these erratic forces (Tea Party, SJWs). First, the Republicans have seen what hyperpolarization has wrought upon their party, despite encouraging it. Now, the Democrats are doing the same. Perhaps Soros is doing this just to teach them a lesson in learning how to control their partisans in a healthy way. If they cannot, they are unworthy of being the one of two major American political parties.
>>
>>70709302
Next thing you say is Ded Moroz is not real. Filthy unbeliever leftist sjw.
>>
File: Uh-huh.png (191 KB, 416x418) Image search: [Google]
Uh-huh.png
191 KB, 416x418
>>70706425
Sure
>>
>>70707602
>I've honestly thought about that. I can't understand his motivation otherwise. What does he gain from all of this left wing shit?
>I still think he's probably just a bad guy whose end game involves more money, but who knows. I just keep hoping I wake up to his obituary.
WW2 and the USSR probably screwed him up. I imagine he thinks hes saving the world from fascists and a neo soviet union.

I doubt he understands what the middle east is like and assumes the people are the same as eastern europeans were 50 years ago.

Misguided people that think they're doing good are more dangerous than people are trying to be bad.
>>
>>70713820
This
>>
>>70713820
you don't get a net worth of 24 billion dollars by being naive
>>
>>70708438
Decrese fertiity?

Do yo know that immigrants have a higher fertility that nacionals rigth?
>>
File: 1460376351662.gif (2 MB, 345x259) Image search: [Google]
1460376351662.gif
2 MB, 345x259
>>70706425
>>
File: 1460442524909.gif (3 MB, 240x135) Image search: [Google]
1460442524909.gif
3 MB, 240x135
You need to think of Soros as a game of chess. Think of the future moves.
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.