[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /pol/ think of the US Virgin Islands? Is /pol/ aware
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: image.gif (20 KB, 480x297) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
20 KB, 480x297
What does /pol/ think of the US Virgin Islands? Is /pol/ aware of the USVI? It's essentially Detroit in island form. Don't get me wrong, I loved living there, but that 76% really shows.

It's a prime example of US blacks being given their own place to do with as they please, and my have they done so.

Aka too if you're curious what it's like living there. Or, you know, the usual "fuck off OP no one cares."
>>
>>70705809
Ama*

I'm a fucking failure.
>>
>>70705809
The what?
>>
File: image.jpg (201 KB, 1000x749) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
201 KB, 1000x749
>>70705921
You know, that place in the Caribbean where we own a few islands populated by blacks that's next to Puerto Rico? Pic related.
>>
>>70705809
Is it cheap? Could I find work? Could I own guns and not get raped by niggers?
>>
>>70706759
Cheap to buy a house/land.

Work...eh, start a business or find a position with a resort or one of the rum distilleries.
Gun laws are pants on head, but with persistence, you can keep and possibly carry (probably need to pay a couple people off for a CCW).

For the raep, just treat it like South Africa-lite. Most of the nogs are friendly, but keep your situational awareness up.
>>
10/10 if youre ever on the east side of st john eat at skinny legs. Best burger in islands.
>>
>>70705921
>The what?
One of the flags I'm missing...

>>70705809
OP, do you know anyone there right now who can post here? I need that flag for my collection.
>>
>>70707128
Never made it to STJ. Lived on STX, visited STT. Cheeseburgers in Paradise on STX is fantastic btw.
>>
>>70707298
Negative leaf. I wouldn't point any of them here. I'd lose out on my free salfish and dutty rice next time I visit once they see a single kangz or dindu thread.
>>
>>70707647
Damn.

Why are STJ and STT so far away from STX? It almost seems as if those two were actually part of the British ones.
>>
>>70708030
They kind of are, but Columbus decided to count them all together (stopped in STX on his second trip to the New World).

STX wants to be independent of the other two islands anyway, since it is very different geographically and economically, and more removed.
>>
Well, there's my answer, /pol/ doesn't care. I'm good with this, and I kind of expected it.

Regardless of interest, tips:

Visit. Worth the trip. Airbnb can save you some shekels.

Go get some roti from Ruki's truck by Kmart west in St. Croix.

Visit Whim Plantation for a glimpse of the good old days.

Seriously, check it out. It's still a little colony of the US worth your time. No passport needed.

Don't let the nogs scare you away.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.