[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does /pol/ love big empires so much. What's wrong with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: images.jpg (15 KB, 470x313) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
15 KB, 470x313
Why does /pol/ love big empires so much. What's wrong with the world being made up of small autonomous city states?
>>
Because the city states build small shitty armies and don't have full trade and diplomacy options.

Plus they get mad when you start to invade them one by one
>>
>>70704840
Because you'll get dicked over by the first big empire you meet retard
>>
>>70704840
Who is this cock dock?
>>
>>70704840
It worked out on for the Greeks until the Romans came in and pushed their shit in. Too much infighting, not enough actual protection.
>>
File: 1456521461944.jpg (22 KB, 395x387) Image search: [Google]
1456521461944.jpg
22 KB, 395x387
>>70704840
>>70704924
I've finally learned to distinguish between Poo Zealand and Shitstralia flags...
>>
I almost agree with u, I even think that if today Europa and perhaps América(continent) were the only ones that could be a thing, but with China, russia, and Islam... Shit gets complicated
>>
>>70704840
city states are ideal according to Hume and Nasim Taleb
>>
>>70705041

tell patrick i said hi
>>
>tfw that is what the US is supposed to be

fucking A dude what happened to the being a Democratic Republic

Fuck all you yankees, the Confederacy fought this battle decades ago.
>>
File: 1456814605099.png (33 KB, 233x347) Image search: [Google]
1456814605099.png
33 KB, 233x347
>>70705041
Jen Selter
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.