[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
coup imminent
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: parade1_3468416b.jpg (437 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
parade1_3468416b.jpg
437 KB, 620x387
coup imminent
>>
>>70704776

I wouldn't be surprised. He's playing a lot more aggressive than daddy. I can't imagine anyone under him with any measure of tactical or strategic insight would be happy with him picking a fight with the whole world. Even china's at wits end with them I think
>>
>>70704776
Sauce?
>>
File: 1460347436575.jpg (15 KB, 234x216) Image search: [Google]
1460347436575.jpg
15 KB, 234x216
>>70704776
Source? I know Norks are fleeing left and right but I didn't hear anything about this yet.

Here is a recent article by the way:
http://english.yonhapnews.co.kr/news/2016/04/12/0200000000AEN20160412002600315.html
>>
>>70705323
North Koreans aren't fleeing anymore.
>>
>>70705106
It's in Colorado
>>
Thank god. They can become sk2: park gwen he boogaloo
>>
File: LRWMwzp.png (188 KB, 590x350) Image search: [Google]
LRWMwzp.png
188 KB, 590x350
>>70704776

Imminent this century, maybe
>>
>>70705460
Well it's considered treason in NK so if they flee they stay silent about it unless they're found out, they can just pretend to be Chinese if they're caught anyway, there're plenty of lower-class Chinese who live without IDs it's not hard to blend in, they're also taught to speak Chinese from elementary school:
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/feb/05/north-korea-learn-foreign-languages
>>
File: shanghai port.jpg (262 KB, 964x590) Image search: [Google]
shanghai port.jpg
262 KB, 964x590
>>70704776
I figure that there are chinese assassins placed very close to him at all times, just in case he ever decided to really for real give the order for all-out attack. I also doubt that his military bosses would follow along because, no matter how loyalty brainwashed they may be, they still must realize in the back of their minds that there is no scenario where they win, and where their children aren't likely to die as well. I think it would go like this: the Glorious Leader would give the order, "Enough waiting! Begin the attack. I want Seoul to be a parking lot within the hour!" The cabinet members would glance at each other knowingly with grim but determined expressions. The military HNIC say some code phrase out loud, and within a few minutes the Glorious Leader would be dead and they would have a new Glorious Leader same as the old.

North Korea doesn't do anything for China. China is on a decent trajectory in the world power struggle and I can't imagine they would want to pick a fight they can't really win or even benefit from in any meaningful way instead of just continuing to ride their current trade surplus gravy train and continuing to develop their infrastructure.
>>
>>70705460
North Koreans haven't been flee since the communist revolution
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.