[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anybody else losing faith in God?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 117
Thread images: 20
File: meganKelly.jpg (5 KB, 253x191) Image search: [Google]
meganKelly.jpg
5 KB, 253x191
About to drop the feeling that there is a God and he's watching me and loves me.

All just a bunch of group-hug bullshit.
>>
>>70704732
A
FUCKING
LEAF
>pol is a christian board
>>
I'm in so much stress. I cause noone harm and I barely expect anything. I used to be a fedora atheist and life was just so much better. Ever since I started actually fearing god, I've been in so much stress. There's pimples on my neck.
>>
File: 1452710496473.jpg (9 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1452710496473.jpg
9 KB, 250x250
>tfw devote christian my whole life
>tfw god gives me a terrible life while atheists get a happy one
>>
eloi eloi lama sabachthani my unwittingly jewish friend
>>
>>70704882
>tfw so unhappy, major depression
>tfw no drive

I feel like I've been schemed... like one of those pyramid schemes.
>>
what the fuck are you canadian shitposters going on about. shut the fuck up
>>
>>70704898

I never did understand the appeal of speaking in tongues
>>
>>70704804
This
You're quite welcome to delude yourself over at Reddit, OP. A supreme being is the only logical final conclusion of all disciplines of study.
>>
god is not personal, god is the framework of light and matter, sound and knowledge.

You are light experiencing.
The god is within and around constantly.
DNA remembers the errors and trials for the next soul to experience.
Once you die, you leave your husk and your soul continues to the next Samsara (Living Universe)
>>
>>70704732
I dunno man, I've been an non-religious for a while and got arrested for my first DWI this weekend.

Could've been a fuck ton worse, and I've been pulling my hair out worrying about it, but some things have happened during and since that have made it feel like I'm getting a message
>>
>>70704992
why can't you burgers just stfu. Fuck you. Fuck Roosevelt and fuck Churchill.

I just want to have a lil kayak. Go fishing. Come home and read books. But you fucks had to fuck it all up
>>
Hell is actually the Valley of Hinnom outside of Jerusalem's city limits
Bodies of traitors and enemies and blasphemers and such would have their bodies left there, exposed to the elements, to rot
How Hell got to be associated with lake of fire via Revelation to John, I haven't the faintest idea
>>
>>70705037
Yeah but what kinda god? Is he gonna be mad at me if I still candy from 7/11? Or proud that I pulled it off? Or does he not give a shit? I prefer anything but the first one.

>>70705149
That's what I'm afraid man. That we may just cling on "god" out of desperation. I mean don't get me wrong, there's probably something out there, but nothing that gives a shit about you in the sense that you think.
>>
Sure is b&under in here tonight.
>>
>>70704732
>About to drop the feeling that there is a God and he's watching me and loves me.
>All just a bunch of group-hug bullshit.

That is not what God is. God is obedience and belief in Jesus Christ.

You are describing something that was never a thing and has been used for decades to attempt to discredit and undermine the base of Christian faith and belief.

And faith is not something you can lose. It varies and you always have doubt, but saying you lost your faith is like saying you suddenly stop finding the female form attractive and want to fuck dudes. Faith is biological, it is encoded into your brain, your hopes, dreams and beliefs in what you cannot see or experience first hand (which is an incredible amount, like whether your house just took off and is travelling through space). You would simply be paralyzed by the horizon problem, if you had no capacity for faith based thinking, since you would be perpetually stuck between opening a door in a closed room or keeping it closed- what if you open it and there is a giant hole sucking you in on the other side.

Knowledge is a fickle thing that you never actually use on a regular basis. Your entire world view is faith in various different things, memories, experiences, information, patterns. Losing faith in God is like losing the ability to walk after you have ran your entire life. Because believing in God is a pre-requisite for believing in belief itself.

Anyone who tells you otherwise, is just being manipulative and dishonest, and also does not understand or seeks to misrepresent the neurobiology in the human brain that deals with belief and faith.
>>
>>70704732

*tips fedora*
>>
>>70704882
It could be worse. You could be overly obnoxious and insufferable like a lot of atheists tend to be

And you'll never be that Mark Mark Mark loser
>>
>>70704732
The alternative is much worse, anon.
>>
File: 1460264951324.jpg (13 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1460264951324.jpg
13 KB, 225x225
>>70704732
Read the word, pray, try focusing on building faith instead of letting it be eaten away by others.
If you're a troll, refer to pic.
>>
>>70705334
Lol no, you misunderstand.

I fucked up, but there have been a number of things that have happened that defy coincidence. This isn't the first time by the way
>>
>>70705166
>fuck Churchill
What the fuck does Churchill have to do with anything?
>>
>>70705372

Sure I can't %100 say there's nothing out there.

But what about fear?
Fear of doing something wrong? Sometime I feel like some people should be dead. Why should I be scared that it goes against my god to make that happen? Or if I don't have enough money for something, so I steal it. Why should I give a shit ?
>>
>>70705372
Remember that a synonym for faith is trust. The Latin word fides, the root of the Marine motto "Semper fidelis", means trust
Sometimes it's easy to forget this when talking about faith
>>
The thing most people dont get is that they feel entitled to God(s) favor.

You have to earn that shit through action or devotion.
>>
>>70705561
You sucked his dick you cocksucker. Now some fucking world bank decides what I eat for breakfast.
>>
>>70704732
Imagine having an ant farm.
You can only take care of it so far before you smash the whole things for fun

If a God exist it's perfectly reasonable to expect that he treats us no better than ants.
God is loving and just, until he is bored
>>
>>70705561
I was thinking the same thing but thought it would be better to ignore... Maybe it'll go away.
>>
>>70704732

Do you even understand the concept of a christian god?

You will get nothing up until your death.
>>
>>70705600
It's not happening though. I keep getting older and worst. I need help. Why doesn't he help me help myself? It seems like one day I will wake up 40+ years old and a complete failure.
>>
File: abstract-background.jpg (89 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
abstract-background.jpg
89 KB, 1200x1200
>>70705443
Eternal punishment for actions taken in a 100 year life. Bullshit failed 'tests' that go against our human nature send us to eternal suffering.

How loving.
>>
>>70705835
what an autistic view though? Why can't I enjoy life? Why can't I just go out in a canal with a fishing rod and enjoy myself? Why does it have to be suffering filled with doubt?
>>
>>70704732

Who says God is watching you?
>deism
>>
>>70705759
If I knew I was just an ant, I'd go kill everybody. And once I did everything I could, I'll kill myself. He can get another ant farm
>>
>>70705953

Nothing is stopping you from having fun.

I have no idea what autistic protestant or evangelical sect you got yourself into. But fun as a concept is not a sin.
>>
>>70706006
He knows when I sin. And he tells me I shouldn't. And life just becomes more miserable.
>>
File: 1457591791873.jpg (14 KB, 236x348) Image search: [Google]
1457591791873.jpg
14 KB, 236x348
I'm a charter bus driver and church people are by far the worst groups to deal with on trips....the adults are rude cunts and the kids are unruly brats with no control whatsoever. They completely trash the bus every time too.

I recently ended up doing a trip for a gay pride event and they were the complete opposite - courteous, tipped well and actually cleaned up after themselves.

I don't know what to think anymore, /pol/
>>
>>70706065
yeah but why I fail? Why can't god give me the drive to succeed? I wake up every morning wanting to please him and enjoy myself, but depression makes it all impossible. Why can't he relieve me from this curse?
>>
>>70704732
i live in mexico, bro, it's quite obvious to me that there is no god.
>>
>>70706080
are christfags cucks?
>listen to 'god' and believe everything is for a reason
>accept that you're shit, and you're life is shit because its god's plan
You guys can't be serious right?
>>
>>70706093
It's over. We've made a full circle.

Atheist fedora Liberal ---- > conservative believing in God. -------> Back in doubt and hopelessness.
>>
File: god.jpg (6 KB, 189x266) Image search: [Google]
god.jpg
6 KB, 189x266
>>70704732
Your problem is, you think god is a good entity that loves you and watches over you.

God is evil and sadistic and loves to see you suffer.

Thats why he created the devil, just for you, see how much he loves you?
>>
>>70706279
well yeah. I thought God's way , was the way to happiness. Making sure not to sin and praying, etc
>>
File: 1460397137223.jpg (1 MB, 800x7200) Image search: [Google]
1460397137223.jpg
1 MB, 800x7200
>>
File: agehentsmiff.gif (2 MB, 327x200) Image search: [Google]
agehentsmiff.gif
2 MB, 327x200
>>70706347
tell me he hates me, and I will defy him like Lucifer did. And I will do more. There is no sinner like an ex-saint.
>>
>>70704732

Go ahead OP, you know it's true. Christians are just extremely fake and shallow people who believe in something to fake each other out so they'll ignore their obvious character flaws.

>>70704804

YOURE A FUCKING LEAF TOO!
>>
>>70706453
what about the Big Bang?

"Let there be light" was unto something, no?
>>
>>70706197

Because you are stupid. Anything that stops you from doing something that is not an overwhelming outside force (even then you can push through) is something you yourself must deal with. Because you are capable of doing so and there is nothing god can give you that you don't already poses that you require.

Also god can't force you to do something. That is not how free will works you potato.

Also the best way to please god is by being the best you can be. As in attempting to reach perfection. If it's not in your character to help then don't.

Can't belive I have to explain the basic concepts of perfectionism on a mongolian horse haird braiding board.
>>
>>70706080
This God that you believe in, does he want you happy or sad? I grew up in Catholic household and I was always told he was forgiving. A sin is a sin, but I'm sure he's reasonable enough to think stealing a pencil isn't as bad as murdering someone. We are all flawed, no matter what, and depending on what you believe you will answer accordingly for your flaws.

Maybe it's time for you to explore a different approach to your faith especially if it's causing you to become more miserable, leaf.
>>
>>70706648
wat
>>
File: McMillan_as_Harkonnen.jpg (71 KB, 356x287) Image search: [Google]
McMillan_as_Harkonnen.jpg
71 KB, 356x287
>>70706566
ur just a worthless and powerless little human, SJW angels couldnt overthrow god, you wont even get him to notice you.

AAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA
>>
>>70706566
>implying having Lucifer betray him was not God's plan all along
>>
>>70704732
the problem with loosing your religion (hue) is that you will need to refill the basis of your ethics with reason. otherwise you would just be a degenerate retard. so welcome to Philosophy. just a thing : there are more complex concepts of god that dont fall under christian/jewish childish god representation. something that really can challenge you mind. just keep studying leaf and you will not fall under total nihilism.
>>
>>70704732
Happy 7th birthday?
>>
File: joos.gif (748 KB, 500x275) Image search: [Google]
joos.gif
748 KB, 500x275
>>70704732
Closer everyday;
>>
>>70705571
you have mental health issues, go speak to a professional.

>>70705579
And? Trust in the Lord. If you cannot place trust outside the realm of man you will end up doing monstrous things to justify man made beliefs.

There is a reason human suffering is brought on most by other humans, they put their trust in themselves.

The arguments against belief in a God stem from a general misunderstanding of how humans are motivated to act. When humans are motivated to act in the short term you get:

>War, Genocide,
>Famine, Disease,
>Exploitation, Pollution

Technology and Government are presented as solutions.
>Death Technology,
>Corrupt Government

and now the cycle repeats.

When humans act in the long term, beyond their lifespan towards a greater goal or purpose, you get:

>Arts
>Sciences
>Religion
>Exploration, Discovery

There is and will always be a complex dynamic between the short term interests and the long term goals, but in the Western world for the past 100 years there has been a pullback away from the traditional long term goals and a perversion towards the short term. Immediate pleasure, science and technology driven towards consumption, endless war and suffering to gain more control, the acceleration of Death Technology to the point it kills your ability to think.

If you put your trust in other men, you will find them lacking. They will betray you as readily as they have betrayed themselves.
>>
>>70704732
this life was never meant to be easy
jesus our lord and savior was nailed to a cross and executed with the lowest of the low. Do the best in this life and when it is over go with grace
>>
>>70706790
if lucifer was gods plan, what is the point of creating it in the first place? its like let me create opposition to what i belive to make people try to do everything else backwards, so i can punish them. its like the devil is just a god trap to make people fall in temptation. yeah very cool guy this god of yours.
>>
>>70706708
IF I know that I should be the best I can be, than why can't I do that? Why do I not have the drive? And everytime I try, I hit a wall and fall even further back. And now I am depressed, confused and I prefer to be asleep than awake.
>>
>>70705037
you seem to have left off the "in my opinion".

I'm not sure what you're trying to say in that last sentence. according to whom?
>>
>>70706738
I have approached and approached time and time. And every time it's a failure. It feels like it was a scam from the beginning, and I was just too dumb to fall for it.
>>
>>70706648
Why are Christian so delusional ?

Look, your God can not even establish his religion on every nation and every person on Earth
what make you think he can on an Universal scale ?

The Christian God is fiction, just like the thousand other religion on Earth, just like the possible billion other religion make up by million of sentient life form everywhere in the Universe, if they exist.
>>
>>70704732
I never lost faith in God, I just renamed him KeK.
>>
>About to drop the feeling that there is a God and he's watching me and loves me.

The rest of us can do this, but not Canada.

There is a God, Canada. It's called the USA. It is the sole reason for your continued existence. Your continued worship is noted.
>>
>>70707133

Cause you suck.

Simple as that.

Maybe change direction or focus. But the problem lies with you.
>>
>>70707250

still the concept of god is necesarry to glue morals and make idiotic people in line. So religion has it uses. I use logic and reason.
>>
>>70704732
Trump is still going to win anon, it'll be okay
>>
>>70707110
for the lulz DUH

with ultimate unlimited power, God have no obligation to be good or moral. There is no one above him to punish him.
God is good only if he feel like it.

If I were God you can be damn sure I will try some fucked up shit to my creation.
>>
File: spray3.jpg (12 KB, 236x322) Image search: [Google]
spray3.jpg
12 KB, 236x322
>>70707534
Art of the deal my second favourite book.

YOU KNOW WHAT'S MY FAVOURITE BOOK?

DA BIBLE

YAA
>>
File: t_1443562416-fortress.jpg (16 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
t_1443562416-fortress.jpg
16 KB, 400x400
>>70704732

I'm of the belief that the lot of individuals' delusions are a prerequisite for their happiness. That is to say, without the religion, superstition, and faith, the person loses hope and spirals into nihilism.

Ironically, the cure for nihilism is found in the community, and often times the church. I'm an atheist, right-leaning libertarian who attends church.

OP, if I can be so bold as to edify for you: The community is important -- essential, even. You don't have to believe in their doctrine, but you can find love and happiness in their company. If a person can find faith in their community, love in their relationships, and pride in their vocation, their nihilism is seems to disappear.

Find a nice church, younger demographic if you can. I found a nice episcopal church filled with young, millennial Christians and I've become partial to the weekly songs and lunch gatherings. If you find the right one it's surprisingly non-Jesus-y and more community oriented with a Jesus undertone.

Last week at my church the pastor & crew played some Sister Hazel songs and talked about some happy Jesus shit for 10 minutes, then we sort of split into groups and ate a community lunch together while kids ran around. We talked about Trump and whatnot. Shit was cash.

Than again you live in Canada, a shithole of moral depravity, so you might struggle to find this people who aren't self-centered, morally abject, self-righteous leftists.
>>
>>70707608
>If I were God you can be damn sure I will try some fucked up shit to my creation.

This

>mfw we were meant to be gods, senpai, but we're just his playthings instead.
>>
>>70707608
>d
you bring some more complex concept of god to the table.but i have to disagree with you when you say this god is good. you must explain to me what does it mean to be good, and why does he ever have to feel like it.
>>
Lost my faith in God? No thats slowly coming back

Lost my faith in Catholicism? Yes. Catholicism has become the religion of cucks. I want to go back but I don't know if the current heads have been compromised by satan or what. Just look at the shit this new Pope says. Beliefs are not flexible. You don't just ok divorces. Whole new religions were created to ok divorces. Everyone said the Nazi pope would be the bad one nope this Spanish one by far is the worst. I don't know what to believe anymore. Im just going to pick up a bible and read but not go to church.
>>
>>70704850

>fedora atheist

I see your problem. You are basing your self-value off of what fellow basement dwellers in a cesspool called 4chan.org think. Go outside, nobody that uses this site is a winner and they are masters at projection. Stop using memes and buzzwords from cesspools to describe yourself and learn to find out who you truly are as a person - because clearly, you haven't done that yet.
>>
>>70707999
i disagree. i belive questioning god is a good exercise for the mind. you will be toying with one of the most complex concepts of the world and messing with the roots of western society morals. you need to have some balls to do it. call me fedora i dont give a sinlge fuck. reading alot of cool books that makes you think is cool as fuck.
>>
>>70707987
Im just waiting for the day that piece of shit gets struck by lighting or brain cancer, the divine intervention would make his leave all the sweeter
>>
>>70706790
That is correct

god needed a Player B for his game, an opponent to challenge him in his god game, Human Chess Sphere.
>>
>>70708249

I agree with you, I was just trying to get the point across to OP that the only reason he is miserable is because he is inside all the time, on 4chan, listening to people say "HURR FEDORA NECKBEARD" constantly.

He needs to go outside, and experience life. He needs to find out who he is as a person. 4chan is a horrible website and OP is miserable because he is on here all the time.
>>
>>70708641
>He needs to go outside, and experience life.

Why do you think were all in here?

We experienced life, and said "scew that!"
>>
>>70704732
Never really had this feeling. My great great uncle clearly struggled with this issue as he neared death:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USZGm9GR7ak
>>
>>70707802
God is good when he allow his creation to flourish aka taking care of the ant farm.

Christian claim their God is omnipotent but he is only capable of creating the universe in 6 day

that's because they live in the bronze age and didn't know shit about the universe, or what omnipotent really mean.

with our expanding understanding of the universe,
we too expand on our understanding of what possibly the concept of a God is and what a God is capable of,

some gods in modern fiction are capable of creating and destroying multiple universe with a mere thought.

So in conclusion, if this God, or some entity of this magnitude of power exist, then we are only here because he allows it for the moment.
>>
>>70709285
Proof Asians have no souls.
Life is about you coming up to Him, not the other way around. The material plane is a series of tests, not an ideal suburb.
>>
File: fedora.png (28 KB, 1350x560) Image search: [Google]
fedora.png
28 KB, 1350x560
Belief is God is for children.
>>
>>70709381
ur just mad cuz he is better in math than you
>>
>>70709381
lol
whatever I did, doing or will do, this God already know.
my judgment was passed before I even exist

Just like when God create Lucifer knowingly that he will betray God
Just like when God create the apple, knowingly that Eve will eat it.

It is not really a test if God already know my result, is it ?
If I am destined to be fucked, then there is no escaping that fate.
>>
>>70709720

God I hate protestant reasoning.

Mainly cause it's potato and leads to nihilism.
>>
>>70704732
You live in this world and you think god loves you? Jesus, I must be living in a snow globe.
>>
>>70704732
>>70704804
>>70704992
>>70705037
>>70705149
/pol/ isn't a christian nor secular board.
/pol/ is a board split between the two
>>
>>70710169

/pol/ is an Orthodox board you fedorafagging heretical heathen.
>>
>>70709285
nice concept. but there are some flaws :
"God is good when he allow his creation to flourish aka taking care of the ant farm."
i think god as the concept of everything does not need to take care of anything. Everything it creates is already good and not passable of judgement. Is just like trying to say to the sun that it sould be ashamed of setting a forest on fire. It just does not make sense. So god is of this high level of magnitude. It does not make sense, not because the sun is better than the forest or the other way around. God being the sun and the forest does not need apologizing to do so. ITs hard to translate an moral code like that to the human living in society, but, since we are one with god with enough understanding of the universe one day we might.
>>
>>70705149
You don't need religion to be a morally-upstanding, law-abiding citizen, faggot. Fucks like you made me hate religion as I was growing up. Shallow pieces of shit that blame their self-induced problems on one thing or another, but it's never because they are shit. I can tell that you're a degenerate from that one post.
>>
>>70710018
canada is a snow globe, man
>>
>>70704732

how more shit the world becomes how more faith i get,, i always wonder have we passed the noah ark levels already
>>
>>70704882
Most atheists I've seen turned out to be degenerates, drug addicts and single moms
>>
>>70711026

You say that but the most imoral parts of the western world are mainly godless.
>>
File: 1459873916181.jpg (137 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1459873916181.jpg
137 KB, 499x499
>>70710169
pol is an islamic board

duuuuuh
>>
>>70711309
pol is a budhist board senpai
>>
>>70711309

Fucking hell. You sheep shaggers can't shitpost worth a damn.
>>
File: Smallineer.gif (1 MB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
Smallineer.gif
1 MB, 320x180
Catholic af, Pope being a twat I may just look into my slavic roots and convert to Orthodoxy.

And killing muslims seem way more right if you're religious totes.
>>
>>70711309
Board of peace!
>>
>>70704882

>be atheist
>sex drugs and hardcore
>Get sick for a decade going through hell doctors say nothing is wrong.
>trough sickness finaly find god.
>finaly starting to get better
>the lord works in mysterious ways
>>
>>70711616
Sounds like you just found a replacement for your addiction.
>>
File: Istand.jpg (9 KB, 273x185) Image search: [Google]
Istand.jpg
9 KB, 273x185
>>70711577
>has a need to become christfag just to kill muslims

christians r pussies

just go to israel and sign up to IDF

they'll give you full rights to do with muslims what you want.
>>
>>70707021
Peace be with you, wise Aus bro
>>
File: jesus.jpg (91 KB, 800x502) Image search: [Google]
jesus.jpg
91 KB, 800x502
>>70704804
>>
File: pol.jpg (389 KB, 1078x1000) Image search: [Google]
pol.jpg
389 KB, 1078x1000
>>70710169
>/pol/ isn't a christian nor secular board.
>/pol/ is a board split between the two

No, it's not and it never was. /pol/ is an anti religion board and laughs at every religion.
>>
>>70711616
>be athiest
>be an upstanding, moral citizen
>be better than you since I don't need to be tricked into being good

Down votes 4 u
>>
Honestly OP, the solution isn't atheism, the solution is a stronger religion that's less lovey dovey bullshit and more about duty to God and earning reward and eternal achievement through hard work, faith and diligence.

I recommend Islam.
>>
>>70712124

no lol i am of the drugs and i do not care about it anymore. In fact i got so sick , that the drugs made me even sicker so i had to quit . If that even makes sense .

Praise the lord i cant even smoke a cigarette now
>>
>>70713766

Its not about being good ,if there was no god sex drugs and harcore was normal depending where you lived. So for me it was norrmal we all smoked we all drank alchohol we all did drugs we all listend to satan's music without knowing it was wrong or could be wrong because there was no god.
>>
>>70713985
>>70714267

boring retards like you make me pop pills in the first place.
>>
>>70714482

yeah me two but as you can see there are greater things in life.

for i once was a pill popper and now i am retard
>>
>>70713495
Pol being NatSoc? Ah sweet summer children young to the board indeed. I remember a golden age in which you could have 3-4 threads on conspiracy shit up and at it. Only the kinder see /pol/ as a NatSoc hugbox.
>>
god here; don't worry, canada was always damned
>>
>>70714267
>sex drugs and harcore was normal
was, is, and ever shall be
>>
>>70704732

if god is perfect and knows everything that is going to happen why did he create satan? creating satan results in having to create a hell and sending billions of souls there. how could a perfect loving god do this?
Thread replies: 117
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.