[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"I just don't bite 'em on the neck"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: vampire-jew-comic.png (117 KB, 1160x420) Image search: [Google]
vampire-jew-comic.png
117 KB, 1160x420
What does he mean by this?
>>
circumcision
>>
>>70704081
He also bites them in the wallet.
>>
He bites them on the wallet
>>
>>70704081
He bites baby dick
>>
>>70704081
He sucks them dry frictionally
>>
>>70704158
>>70704205
>"Blood Sucker"
>>
>>70704081

When a Rabbi performs a circumcision he sucks blood from the wound to facilitate blood flow and to prevent infection.

Back in ancient times they didn't have anti biotics so this was the only way to help prevent infection. It's gross but necessary. Today they keep the tradition alive just because.
>>
After sucking thr blood and biting a freshly curcumsized baby penis. He initiates a long term ploy to bite their wallet.
>>
>>70704319
>and to prevent infection
But it does the exact opposite. You can look up tons of stories of them giving the kid herpes and shit and them dying.
This like the fucking "the prohibition on pigs makes sense because when it was started pigs are hard to cook". It's fucking bullshit.
And you know an actual effective way to make sure an infant's open wounds won't fester? DON'T OPEN WOUNDS IN INFANTS, HOLY SHIT HOW CAN ANYONE BE SO RETARDED THEY EVER DID THIS?
>>
>>70704319
How about you not bite the penis at all?

That would really prevent infection
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.