[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Indian-Americans for Trump
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: 158579623.jpg (59 KB, 684x513) Image search: [Google]
158579623.jpg
59 KB, 684x513
Indian-American here, supporting Trump. Is that good or sell-out? Any other indian anons on the Trump train?
>>
>>70703811
Poo in Loo? Or teepee?
>>
>>70703811
Slushy or Feather Indian?
>>
>>70703945
The former
>>
>>70703945
>>70704031
Teepees are too stupid to own computers. They're actually worse than niggers, just not as much of a problem because they're always on reservations.
>>
I think imma go Trump. I hate Clinton.
>>
Yes I'm MAGA
>>
>>70704033
Indians are top tier brown people. My roommates are indians and getting engineering degrees.

Plus gas-station indians are friendly and fit into the community.

I welcome our poo brothers.
>>
>>70703811
>Any other indian anons on the Trump train?
>indians on a train

kek
>>
May he bring nirvana to the world and sanitation to your ancestral home
>>
File: ZyT75aE.png (549 KB, 625x621) Image search: [Google]
ZyT75aE.png
549 KB, 625x621
>>70704130
Still better then illegals.
>>
>>70703811

What is Trump's position on poop that would make you support him?
>>
>>70704486
assuming this is a semi-serious question, I like that he's redpilled about Islam and is going to take a tough stance on Pakistan's nukes. Also that he's tough on China. Also that he's deporting the illegals and reducing H1B's (I honestly do want my fellow Americans employed before foreigners and I want the H1b's to stay there instead of being a part of brain drain)
>>
>>70704706
based indian provides a real answer

im going to skip the poo in loo part and agree with all the shit you said

ur welcome. btw indian food is dank. send me nudes pls
>>
>>70704706

But you're not an American. Don't say "my fellow Americans."

I guarantee it that when the deportations start, suddenly every shitskin will be saying how he's our (you are not included in that "our" by the way) greatest friend and you're just trying to get ahead of the game
>>
>>70704706
H1bs are abused, true. But the US can get a lot of highly educated folks for basically free (it's the other countries that have to pay for their nurture and education) - you only reap the benefits. I'd rather eliminate loopholes and fuck the bodyshop abusers and keep the flow coming.
Disclaimer: former h1b, looking forward to be a US citizen.
>>
Bobby Jindal probably is.
>>
>But you're not an American. Don't say "my fellow Americans."
Said the Canadian.
>>
>>70705123

It seems that this thread is full of Indians so I'm speaking on behalf of the Americans
>>
>>70704928
Anyone can be an American as long as your a citizen. There is no "American race".

"B-but muh white ethnostate"

Go cry in the cuckshed while Chang fucks your wife
>>
>>70705232
Got it. Not an Indian myself, but immigrated similarly (European programmer). They have it way worse in India than in Eastern Europe, so I'm all for bringing the smartest and most hardworking here. Way better long-term strategy that what Trudeau does, ain't it?
>>
>>70705389
*you're
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.