[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do Korean citizens actually think of him? I'm sure
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 300x300
What do Korean citizens actually think of him?
I'm sure they all say that he's a massive faggot when no one's looking
>>
>>70702994
They worship him as a god cause it's been pounded into their head since childbirth. Look at videos of Kim Il Sung's funeral, they're balling their eyes out like it was their own brother even though theyve never seen the guy irl.
>>
>>70702994
>I'm sure they all say that he's a massive faggot when no one's looking

wait are we talking about kim jong un or OP?
>>
>>70703563
xD
>>
>>70702994
>I'm sure they all say that he's a massive faggot when no one's looking
they're never not looking
>>
>>70703563
Nice me-me
>>
>>70702994
you have to virtually transcend to get out of north korea. this dude did it through studying marxism inside north korea. He got some sort of enlightenment and realized north korea was a shithole. totally redpilled himself through marxism witch must be crazy hard to achive. http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/kim/them/defector.html
>>
>>70703541
if they didn't they'd be killed
>>
The one dude that posts on here from time to time. Who claims he's legit and got equipment from China.
Says that most people hate him, however doing anything against government would be instant "3 Generation Punishment"
>>
>>70702994
>image.jpg
>>
>>70703541
>>70705974
Yeah, people were put in jail or blacklisted for not crying hard enough.
>>
>>70706180
it's pretty crazy the lengths that they go to preserve their political ideology
>>
>>70706354
Yeah, it is.
There's a doc on netflix called the propaganda game.
One of the few times someone was let into NK to make a doc.
It's pretty good, I recommend watching it.
>>
>>70706661
i'll check it out
>>
He is seen as the supreme gentleman
>>
>>70706354
>>70706180
>>70705974
I watch fox news too
Also I love anti Korean propaganda and hate north Korea because my media lies says so
>>
>>70706806
There's also an extremely good one called Land of Whispers. The filmmaker is a hippie but a master photographer and he gets pissed off by the Western stasis on the tour.
>>
>>70707164
How retarded can you be?

Do you honestly think living under Communism, especially whacky Nork Communism is desirable?

Are all those Nork refugees lying when they say it's hell on earth there?
>>
File: 1460348154640.jpg (24 KB, 250x278) Image search: [Google]
1460348154640.jpg
24 KB, 250x278
>>70707164
>be nork
>be sent to work in foreign country to earn foreign currency because Nork currency is worth piss
>work 18 hours a day for 200 usd a month that for the most part will be sent back to Dear Leader Kim
>have a day off once every 3 months

It's to beautiful, I'm crying!
Bandiera Rossa Trionferà! Bandier.. a ro...
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.