[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do Atheists still have a chance at Heaven if they stay true to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 229
Thread images: 41
File: Christ Life.png (239 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Christ Life.png
239 KB, 600x600
Do Atheists still have a chance at Heaven if they stay true to the laws of the bible and do good?
>>
File: allahsux.gif (1 MB, 294x240) Image search: [Google]
allahsux.gif
1 MB, 294x240
>>70702836
do Christians have a chance if they are wrong?

https://soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/emperor-trump
>>
>No one is righteous not even one
>If anyone denies me I will deny them before the Father

Looks like that's a no
>>
It says in Romans that Abraham was redeemed by his works
>>
File: christ chan KJV.jpg (110 KB, 815x980) Image search: [Google]
christ chan KJV.jpg
110 KB, 815x980
>>70702836
Pre Jesus maybe but after Jesus died on the cross for our sins its pretty clear there is only one way to heaven and that is through God.
>>
No.

John 14:6
Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me"
>>
>>70702836
All will have a chance for repetance before the end.
>>
>>70702836
No.
>>
>>70702836

Pope Francis said Athiests can go to heaven if they are good people
>>
>>70703700
Il Papa is the antichrist.
>>
>>70703376
So here's the question: what does he mean "through me". One could say he is "St. Peter" at the pearly gates or he is attempting a challenge, as in "you gotta fight me before you are allowed entry". So much interpretation.
>>
File: 1457628857819.jpg (27 KB, 251x293) Image search: [Google]
1457628857819.jpg
27 KB, 251x293
Get lost, weak horse. You blew it and you will never recover, no matter how hard your crusade larpers pretend otherwise.
>>
>>70703376
Except all have the chance to repent at the pearly gates.
>>
>>70702836
>Shitposting Canadian
I'll bite.
Why the fuck do theists care so much that I believe in their sky fairy? I understand the hatred for degenerate Sjws and Muslims but why target Atheists and fixate so much attention on us whilst Europe your fucking HQ is being taken over?
>>
Go look up NDE videos especially he bad "hellish" ones. See if you notice what they all have in common and think about it, seriously think about it.
1 Timothy 4:10 For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe.
>>
File: Christ_chan_full_profile.png (423 KB, 876x1496) Image search: [Google]
Christ_chan_full_profile.png
423 KB, 876x1496
>>70703700
Yes and he isn't a Christian
>>
>>70704314
youre right he catholic which is way better then Christianity .
>>
File: 1456021862728.gif (2 MB, 220x165) Image search: [Google]
1456021862728.gif
2 MB, 220x165
>>70704054

>Why the fuck do theists care so much that I believe in their sky fairy?

Simple answer, they care about your soul. Jesus sent His Church's followers, the Christians, into the world to do what the Jews failed to do for God originally. To be a light in a world of darkness and show people, though example, the goodness of God.

Christians telling you about Jesus and His love & mercy are simply doing what they were told to do by their messiah. Some people are heavy handed about it, but not everybody is charismatic. Those individuals are at the least trying to help you, even if you don't take kindly to it. They mean well, so don't take it personally.
>>
>>70702836
No because good works and having a moral code is not a prerequisite to salvation
>>
>>70705902
Which means that a baby-raping AIDS-infected nigger could get into heaven if he believed in Jesus.
>>
>>70703803
Through him means through him, belief in Christ and his divinity and that he died for our sins.
>>
>>70702836
It's nice to think so, but I'm not so sure.
>>
>>70702836
Is paedophilia good?
>>
>>70702836
they go to the first layer of hell, which is a large grassy plain and peaceful existence where all the moral non-believers reside with them.
>>
The 1st of the 10 Commandments: I am the Lord your God. You shall have no other gods before Me.
This is a two part commandment. Not only will you not worship other gods, but the Lord IS your God.
The greatest commandment: Jesus replied, ” 'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.' This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: 'Love your neighbor as yourself.' All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments” (Matthew 22:37-40 NIV).

You cannot follow all the ruler or laws of the Bible and also be an atheist. Not murdering someone doesn't get you a ticket to heaven. Jesus is the only way to eternal life.
>>
>>70706021
Did he really believe if he did those things against Jesus teachings?
Doubtful, no. It's not about believing Jesus existed, we can prove that, but following his words.
>>
Behind you.
>>
>>70706021
Saying praise jesus alongside praise ancestors and voodoo gods isn't believing in christ.
>>
>>70706192
>Hey Atheists, if God doesn't exist then why does it say this and that in the Bible?
>Checkmate Atheists
Shame in all his divine knowledge at no point does he ever state having sex with a child is wrong
>>
>>70702836
Everyone is saved.
>>
File: 1394270486056.png (4 KB, 210x230) Image search: [Google]
1394270486056.png
4 KB, 210x230
>>70702836
Friendly reminder that there exists a concept in Christianity known as the "unforgivable sin".
Since this sin is unforgivable, you are forever barred from entering heaven if you do it once regardless of whether you repent or any other thing you do with your life.

Mark 3:28-29
>Truly I tell you, people can be forgiven all their sins and every slander they utter, but whoever blasphemes against the Holy Spirit will never be forgiven; they are guilty of an eternal sin.

Blasphemy is just "the act or offense of speaking sacrilegiously about God or sacred things; profane talk."

So if you make fun of the Holy Spirit, say it gargles the cum of donkeys, or some other such thing, you're fucked forever.
As an atheist I think it's just an amusing way to get people to stop trying to convert me.
>>
>>70702836
no, you cant get into heaven by works
just like you cant seal your way into heaven by works, you accept jesus as your personal savior in your heart and proclaim it with your mouth and you'll be bumping shoulders with bible legends in heaven
>>
>>70706102
Ahmed, stahp.
>>
File: happy block.jpg (61 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
happy block.jpg
61 KB, 1366x768
>Do Atheists still have a chance at Heaven if they stay true to the laws of the bible and do good?

Nope.

In fact, just the opposite is true - there are no laws to uphold and all you have to do is believe that Jesus was who he said he was - the son of God.

Once you believe that - truly believe it - the rest follows naturally. There are only a few words in the Bible that truly matter, and those are the words Jesus said, that were recorded by his faithful apostles. The rest is merely context provided so that you will have the opportunity to believe it, or not believe it - or possibly even just ancient landmines laid by God to test believers and trip up unbelievers at later junctures of history.

One thing is certain - there is no question that Jesus said very plainly that the old laws of the Hebrews were nullified by his death and resurrection. This was the advent of the New Covenant first outlined in the book of Jeremiah, in which God proclaimed that one day his laws would be written in our hearts and minds.

The proverbial "Word of God" is actually your own conscience, not some book that has been assembled and disassembled, adulterated, misinterpreted, and misused by men for tens of centuries.
>>
>>70707032
awesome trip, awesome post. 7/7 would rest on the seventh day of reading that paragraph

>>70706918
>poland
>CUQK
wew
>>
File: feels.png (225 KB, 2400x2400) Image search: [Google]
feels.png
225 KB, 2400x2400
>>70706862
>tfw you don't want to be christian but still hate to be excluded
>>
>>70706659
Matthew 18:6 "But whoever causes harm to one of these little ones, it would be better if a millstone were hung around his neck and he were drowned in the depths of the sea."
>>
>>70707254
>yfw God is the eternal bro
>yfw Jesus is the eternal best friend
>>
>>70702836
Returning to the Origin is a weird thing. Technically, everyone returns to the Origin in time. It's just the nature of nature I suppose.
How smooth the transition goes really depends on a couple of factors; regrets and Ego. If you surrender your Ego and regrets to a sacrifice, then transition is made easier because you have been discounted your "temperance."

For those who have yet to surrender their regrets or Ego; we must go through a temperance that varies in suffering, depending on the scale of Ego and regret we are talking about. It's a washing away of everything that you are, and leaving only the remainder of what constitutes "You." Your Identity, Your actions, Your individuality is wiped away, and you return to being a formless wisp of conscious force that is reassimilated into the Origin, which is pretty much the home center for all consciousness. There you stay for a little bit, then get spat back out to inhabit a new mortal form to house your consciousness, and you live a new life, in whatever form you've been given until you repeat the process again.

You can choose to stay in the Origin too, there's nothing wrong with that; but sometimes you don't get a choice when it comes to the Origin. Sometimes it chooses for you.
>>
File: 1434483709518.gif (3 MB, 300x360) Image search: [Google]
1434483709518.gif
3 MB, 300x360
>>70707427
>tfw you still have imaginary friends
>>
>>70707032
Yeah, my non-denominational protestent brother.
>>
File: image.jpg (629 KB, 1242x1747) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
629 KB, 1242x1747
So Christfags really believe in their heart of hearts that some dirtbag motherfucker who lives a deplorable life but "accepts Jesus and repents" will get an afterlife after party in Heaven, but a fucking Saint of a man who responds to Jesus with
>literally who
Is on a one way ticket to Hell?
>>
>>70707427
Jesus is the eternal senpai guiding us with his eternal wisdom.
>>
>>70703029
Because his works were a result of his faith.
>>
>>70702836
Well, it's all good and well to do good works, and good works are the fruit of salvation. But, you've still done bad at least once in your life. That's why Christ became the sacrifice to forgive that. So you can do good, but without that forgiveness and acknowledging Christ as your saviour your soul is still stained by that sin, unwashed by the blood of Christ and therefore you are unholy and cannot go to heaven. Simple fix, believe in Christ the son, Yahweh the father, and the holy spirit, read your bible to learn the history, and you're good to go.
>>
>>70706862
>>70707210

Jesus was saying in that verse that those who persist in denying Jesus and blaspheme against Him, such as the Pharisees that attributed His miracles to be possible because He was in league with demons, will keep cutting themselves off from God and salvation will not be possible. It would be like if you wanted your hand to not be burnt anymore, but you insist on dunking it into boiling pots of water.

If you are truly sorry for what you've done, you will be forgiven for anything. However, if you continue down the dark road, purposefully pushing yourself from Jesus's grace, then no, you'll never be forgiven because you yourself will not allow it.
>>
>>70702836
No
>>
>>70703376

Came in to post this exact verse. Based finnbro.

I will add to it though I guess.

Therefore everyone who confesses Me before men, I will also confess him before My Father who is in heaven. But whoever denies Me before men, I will also deny him before My Father who is in heaven.

Matthew 10:32-33

You need JESUS on your side in God's courtroom, you need Jesus as your lawyer and special witness when it is time for your judgment, or you are utterly fucked. Only he can save you from the righteous judgment that all sinners deserve, hell fire.
>>
File: 1459537433225.jpg (59 KB, 409x513) Image search: [Google]
1459537433225.jpg
59 KB, 409x513
Post more of this lovely girl
>>
>>70706862
Unless you truly humble yourself before God, I think it may be forgiven, not sure. Blasphemy is also to take something lightly, like the pope saying that he's God on earth.
>>
>>70707116
>Poland
Poor Poland. :(
>>
>>70707032
Fucking Protestants

Go mouthfuk Calvin some more you trash.

>Good deeds and strong laws for life
>>
File: kate.jpg (40 KB, 425x516) Image search: [Google]
kate.jpg
40 KB, 425x516
>>70708063
How about this one?
>>
File: lllmkl.jpg (58 KB, 500x690) Image search: [Google]
lllmkl.jpg
58 KB, 500x690
jesus hated the fucking rich. he said the wealthy really don't get into heaven.
but you retards just tell yourselves you have money because he loves you.
just as bad as the fucking jews.
anyone keeping all of their riches and material goods claiming to be christian is going to fucking hell. jesus will spit on your for your selfish shitty lives praising yourselves in his name.
>remember sodom and gamorrah, remember what GOD fucking did to them?
>why did he do that? to poor sodom??
> but brainwashed retarded shills calling themselves christians scream for gay rights to make their OWN country, our own nation, the NEW sodom.

~YOU ARE FUCKING STUPID AND BEING MANIPULATED JESUS IS ASHAMED OF YOU!~
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 595x860) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 595x860
>>70707445
This guy gets it
>>
So did >we decide was Christ-Chan was? I always had the impression that she was some sort of fundamentalist evangelical Protestant.
>>
>>70708278

>he said the wealthy really don't get into heaven

Wrong. The eye of a needle/camel refers to someone unrepentent, not a Christian. You could be the richest person on the planet and as long as you accept Jesus as your Lord, you are saved.

>but you retards just tell yourselves you have money because he loves you.
What?

>anyone keeping all of their riches and material goods claiming to be christian is going to fucking hell. jesus will spit on your for your selfish shitty lives praising yourselves in his name.

I think you have some mental issues to be honest senpai (family)
>>
File: 1460332013082.gif (2 MB, 288x216) Image search: [Google]
1460332013082.gif
2 MB, 288x216
>>70707552

Jesus has a knack for revealing Himself to everybody, one way or another. Nobody enters this world without a chance to find Him, no questions asked.

If you want a good modern example of a dirtbag motherfucker who redeemed himself, look up General Butt Naked. That man might as well have been evil incarnate. Butchered tons of people, killed and ate children, raped everything he could find, etc. Now he's a Christian and tries feverishly to help a lot of damaged goods kids and people in Africa.

Jesus always finds a way.
>>
>>70707552
Luke 13:30
And, behold, there are last which shall be first, and there are first which shall be last.
> Hitler could have repented on his deathbed, but he'll be the equivalent of a janitor in heaven.
Not saying anything bad about janitors, just like in comparison with, say a President.
>>
>>70704314
How did he get there in the first place, then?
Why would God allow the one that supposedly is closer to him than all of us be that guy?
>>
>>70707254
who said its harming them?
after all the Bible forbids laying with animals, man with man, your aunts, your neighbours wife, your wifes mother, etc and yet not once does it say DON'T LAY WITH CHILDREN!
Harming a woman and sleeping with a woman are two different things.

Also you are wrong.

New International Version
"If anyone causes one of these little ones--those who believe in me--to stumble, it would be better for them to have a large millstone hung around their neck and to be drowned in the depths of the sea.

New Living Translation
But if you cause one of these little ones who trusts in me to fall into sin, it would be better for you to have a large millstone tied around your neck and be drowned in the depths of the sea.

English Standard Version
but whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in me to sin, it would be better for him to have a great millstone fastened around his neck and to be drowned in the depth of the sea.

Berean Study Bible
But if anyone causes one of these little ones who believe in Me to stumble, it would be better for him to have a large millstone hung around his neck and to be drowned in the depths of the sea.

Berean Literal Bible
And whoever shall cause to stumble one of these of the little ones believing in Me, it is better for him that a heavy millstone should be hung around his neck, and he be sunk in the depth of the sea.

New American Standard Bible
but whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in Me to stumble, it would be better for him to have a heavy millstone hung around his neck, and to be drowned in the depth of the sea.

King James Bible
But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea.
>>
>>70708417
This is a classic Protestant response

>God gave me the opportunity to make lots of money.

It sure as hell was not to do good works that he gave you money. If Christianity is faith alone, why are you not a hermit in the woods? Why do you think the money you earn is good?

If Protestantism is true, money must be an act of satan. What good one does with it is but to distract from God. Moreover, how dare humans attempt to be Jesus by doing good works. Your are but human, resting and repent fool
>>
ya'll realize there's not going to be a Heaven after death but more life filled with hardship and work, right? quit worrying about trying to get to Heaven and go find it. in the current state of affairs if the Son were to come tomorrow we would not even recognize him as such.
>>
>>70708278
>hate riches
>sodom
So your son is now filthy rich and gay then renounces his faith?
>>
>>70708572
Because the Catholic church is the false prophet. The whore sitting on the seven hills with the cup of blasphemy in her hand. Catholics are cool, just misled by the Catholic institute.
>>
>>70708278
You do realize there's a difference between having riches and collecting stuff, and having an obsession with making more money and stuff to the point that it overshadows your faith and morality, right? You can be rich, and you can collect stuff, but you have to come to terms with the fact that you only have those things because of God, they're just trinkets on this earth that mean absolutely nothing, and when He calls for you(Like in death for example) you just have to leave everything behind and answer the call.

Selfishness overshadowing your love for God is the message here. All that you have is because of Him and to put that in a higher place is wrong.
>>
>>70707988
Sounds to me like you just don't like what Jesus said and want to reinterpret it to mean something else.

It's amazing to me how quickly Christians throw Jesus under the bus in favor of their own personal beliefs. It's almost as if you simply wish to give divine credence to your own opinions rather than following the words of god.
>>
>>70702836
Depends on your denomination

For the Catholics, prayer for the dead and purgatory for virtuous pagans is a thing.

If you're protestant however, no, non believers are maximum over fucked.
>>
File: 1459816155039.jpg (52 KB, 640x632) Image search: [Google]
1459816155039.jpg
52 KB, 640x632
>>70706659

Closest thing you are going to get in the Bible talking about child sex would be 1 Corinthians 7:36:

>"But if any man think that he behaveth himself uncomely toward his virgin, if she pass the flower of her age, and need so require, let him do what he will, he sinneth not: let them marry."

Basically, if she's old enough to bleed, she's old enough to breed. Life expectancy back then was pretty low, so the moment your wife is ready to go which would be generally in her early to mid teens, get started.

>>70708838

>Sounds to me like you just don't like what Jesus said and want to reinterpret it to mean something else.

Sounds to me like you didn't bother to do any research on the matter before you replied.
>>
File: 1460103385419.png (284 KB, 680x557) Image search: [Google]
1460103385419.png
284 KB, 680x557
>>70708254
Yes please!
>>
File: wut.png (99 KB, 664x634) Image search: [Google]
wut.png
99 KB, 664x634
>>70708063
Why does Christ-chan always look like a victim of abuse?

Especially in this picture she looks like she was kidnapped by some kind of weird christian serial killer and forced to profess her love for Jesus or else get locked back in the refrigerator filled with flesh eating cockroaches.

Her face says, "No more, I'll do anything you say. Just don't hurt me anymore."
>>
>>70702836
atheists that follow all christian morals are complete idiots.

>You shall have no other gods before Me.
for starters, if you an atheist you think you should just erase this, well you should think a bit more about this one. The problem with being atheist is that when you renounce god you will try to belive in alot of bullshit that are religions in disguise. For exemple Marxism.

You shall not make idols.
Come on everyone is guilty of that. we are all going to hell for this one. but we will have alot of fun with them.

>You shall not take the name of the LORD your God in vain.
this one is bullshit, they are just trying to make god something really important.

>Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy.
this is a jew thing. bullshit mostly.

>Honor your father and your mother.
if they give you food and treat you well you should honor them. if your father rape you and your mom is a cunt well. fuck em. you are better off alone.

>You shall not murder.
this one is important. its one of the most important thing that christian religion has to offer. Its a very good mechanism of behavioural control. But you should racionalize why shouldnt we murder. I will make it easy for you : you cant murder because if you do you will give a reason for the rest of the society to try and kill you. So the best way to avoid killing is both using language to solve problems and not starting fights int the first place. People that cant understand this are the ones that need religion to survive in society. And thats the only reason i dont go to the street calling belivers moronic fools.

You shall not commit adultery.
> feminists exists because of this one.

You shall not steal.
> this one is also important. And Communists should learn that.

>You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.
also important, lying is a waste of time.
>You shall not covet.
Jews dont have this one, and they are doing very good economicly because of that.
>>
>>70708585
Jesus says, “But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea” (Matthew 18:6, KJV). The word offend in the Greek means “to cause one to stumble, to put a stumbling block or impediment in the way, upon which another may trip and fall, to entice to sin, or to cause a person to begin to distrust and desert one whom he ought to trust and obey.”
Learn Greek and read the original texts. There are many meanings for individual words.
Also Matthew 18:10
“See that you do not despise one of these little ones. For I tell you that in heaven their angels always see the face of my Father who is in heaven."
Besides which, paedophilia is fornication, God made sex to be between a husband and his wife, not between an adult and a child. Which also rules out child brides, but back in ancient Israel when a child turns 13 (barmitzvah? For boys, and batmitzvah? For girls) they become adults, no teenage years, just child then adult, mainly because they reach sexual maturity, so what we may consider too young, they considered marriage age.
>>
>>70709226
Continuing :
the bad side of nihilism:
if you are an atheist you will look at the christian morals and laugh about it. well not quite. not having a moral code is problematic. Because you can operate in a degree of degradation that really can be fatal. Nihilism can kill you. So you will need to start creating a new moral code for you. and this one is up to you. you will have to do it alone. but you can use the european philosophers to help.
>>
>>70709226
Chill out over the pol pot
>>
>>70705902
Then what about people who were born in far away places and have never heard of Jesus and his teaching? Do they automatically go to hell?
>>
one of the rules is believing in god iirc

its been a whike since i read the bible aka the Cuck Manual
>>
>>70709663
its over already burgers. it wellcome.
>>
>>70709744
Calvinism 1
Arminianism 0
>>
>>70708615

This is a classical biblical response*

FTFY.

Now if you would like to argue from scripture, rather than made up bullshit, let me know.
>>
>>70702836
No, the only way is by grace through faith in Jesus Christ as your savior.
>>
>>70703803
to me it means that life is a question you constantly experience and the way of god's will is through jesus and his love through his ideals. Continue to ask questions with his love though, ask for truth, seek truth through him. he showed us light through the lies of the jews, we must follow his word and must never forget the betrayal of gods chosen people (satanist jews that butchered god) and we must stay true to the lord. we will persevere in faith as we have in our thousands of years so long as we accept god in our hearts.
>>
I wasn't raised a Christian and later in life I tried to be one, I just couldn't truly believe so I stopped going to church. Guess I'm atheist.
>>
File: Screenshot_11.jpg (97 KB, 750x580) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_11.jpg
97 KB, 750x580
>>70709744
i guess.
>>
"When asked how he wished to be buried, he left instructions to be thrown outside the city wall so wild animals could feast on his body. When asked if he minded this, he said, "Not at all, as long as you provide me with a stick to chase the creatures away!" When asked how he could use the stick since he would lack awareness, he replied "If I lack awareness, then why should I care what happens to me when I am dead?"
-Diogenes of Sinope
>>
File: sadkateeeee.png (108 KB, 500x443) Image search: [Google]
sadkateeeee.png
108 KB, 500x443
>>70709152
>>
>>70702836
The bible says Jesus is the only way.
>>
>>70709744
Not necessarily, Romans 3 (I think) is quite clear about this.
>>
>>70710219
The absolute madman
>>
File: kateeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.jpg (206 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
kateeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.jpg
206 KB, 1280x1280
>>70710293
>>
File: tumblr_o3rzx16cRd1v8zfnvo1_250.jpg (30 KB, 250x291) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o3rzx16cRd1v8zfnvo1_250.jpg
30 KB, 250x291
>>70702836
Do christians even stay true to the laws and guidelines presented in the bible?
>>
>>70710690
>thinks following old testament ceremonial laws is the same as following Jesus.
>>
File: PopeFrancis.jpg (16 KB, 450x335) Image search: [Google]
PopeFrancis.jpg
16 KB, 450x335
>>70703743
>pope Francis
>mfw
>>
File: 1426646954032.png (71 KB, 590x385) Image search: [Google]
1426646954032.png
71 KB, 590x385
>>70710690
They have some excuses for most of the ones they don't follow. They claim the old testament rules no longer count because of Jesus.

But of course they ignore the part where Jesus himself literally says the laws won't change until heaven and earth are destroyed.

In truth the bible is just as barbaric and fucked up as anything in Islam because both religions stem from the same cultural norms of middle eastern sandniggers. The only difference is that the Christians discovered a way to avoid following their religion.
>>
>>70702836
Nope, must accept Christ Jesus as savior.
>>
File: IfThereAreGods.jpg (133 KB, 870x575) Image search: [Google]
IfThereAreGods.jpg
133 KB, 870x575
>>70702836
Atheism is a spiritual cancer...
>>
File: taqqiyamerchant.jpg (25 KB, 501x504) Image search: [Google]
taqqiyamerchant.jpg
25 KB, 501x504
>>70710690
head covering in bible refers to a womans long hair
praying on face is not needed every time we pray, it is allowable anywhere, anytime as many others have done in the word (jonah of nineveh)
>quotes old testament scripture pertaining to pigs
>can't even tell difference between old and new testament
nice try achmed.
>>
>>70711241
That image says that atheists can go to heaven if they're good people, tho
>>
>>70708520
>It's fucking Heaven
>People have jobs/caste

Jesus tittyfucking christ, you people are shit at this.
>>
>>70711121
Yes, but don't get caught up in the law, that's what the Pharisees did, they regarded the law higher than God, and became pompous and holier than thou with it. Jesus said, love the Lord your God with all your heart, soul, mind and body, and love your neighbour as you love yourself, and on these two commandments hangs the whole law. For new believers a lot of the food and ceremony laws aren't that important, as you go along and grow in your walk you start to get convicted to follow those laws, well I am anyway, because if you love someone you'll obey them right?
>>
>>70711399
I said "equivalent to" not literally a fucking janitor. Seriously man, do you not know that even the angels have ranks?
>>
>>70702836
I feel like this is a poorly hidden Pascal's Wager thread.
>>
Nope, and now all the aborted babies are going to burn in hell; thanks OP.
>>
Anyone else think the bible was most likely severely altered or changed over time?

It seems highly likely, I can just picture some ruler saying: "you know I don't really like this paragraph or agree with it" and has it completely written out of the book.

I think this would explain a lot of the controversy behind the origins of creation.
>>
>>70711241
That image literally says being an atheist is fine.
>>
>>70711379
>good
>morals
>the morals set by european civilization
I'm pretty sure that roman emperor would not consider chopping off peoples heads and rolling them down the aztec pyramids "living the good life"
>>
>>70711653
Okay...?
Dunno where you're getting all that from
>>
>>70711511
>comparing angels to humans

I bet you think they have wings, or that humans can become angels or some shit.

Also, yes the angels have ranks, but considering the fact that even the highest tier angels are considered equivilent to the celestial shit on god's sandals, (See Lucifer), you're not exactly building a good case for yourself.
>>
>>70711574
They are purely innocent, they won't be unfairly judged and will be in paradise. God is a righteous and fair judge.
>>
>>70711610
It was, thousands of times.
>>
>>70711771
>Righteous
See Job.
>Fair
See Lucifer.
>>
>>70711769
Angels have ranks yes, so why shouldn't we have some sort of hierarchy? We have kings and leaders, some men are better than others, what's your point?
>>
>>70711830
>see what happened to Job after he was subjected to the things Lucifer did to him to try to prove a point to God.
>Lucifer decided he was higher than God, the ultimate blasphemy.
>>
>>70711771
The fact that you believe that god has to judge an unborn baby means that your god is an evil prick to begin with.
>>
>>70711790
Can I get a non reddit source on that then
>>
>>70711121
until the Law is fulfilled*

And Jesus did exactly that.
>>
>>70711879
>Entirely missing the fucking point.

Wow, you're seriously just desperate to feel superior to someone, aren't you?
>>
>>70703700
No he didn't. He said they can be good people and he said they can sin even if they don't believe. He said nothing about atheists going to heaven. Read his actual words and not MSM headlines that are spun to trick cafeteria Catholics into thinking Catholicism allows this degeneracy.
>>
Reminder that Lefebvre will be Saint Marcel by the end of this century.
>>
>>70711830
>He believes Lucifer is Satan.
FYI he's not.
He's a Babylonian King.
>>
I like Isaac Newtons clock maker analogy for his beliefs in Christianity.
>>
>>70711830
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZKuixGmiMw

Here's a clarificaton of Job
>>
>>70711944
>Lucifer makes bet with God
>God accepts
How does this not make God clearly the asshole in this situation?
He's a three O god, which means he is directly responsible for everything that follows.

Problem of evil, faggot.
>Non-infinite crime, recieves infinite punishment
>Somehow fair.
>>
>>70712065
Clock has clearly manmade individual parts, each with own function.

Universe is not clock

NEXT.
>>
>>70703376
this
>>
>>70712211
There's still a lot about the universe that we've yet to understand
>>
>>70711948
Everyone gets judged dude, no one is exempt, besides, he's gonna take one look at an aborted child and say "you've done nothing wrong, you were killed as an innocent, here's your pass to heaven".
>>70711985
Not at all, it's what the bible says, so why should I try to feel superior when I'm no better than anyone else?
>>70712147
Lucifer says to God that Job is only faithful to him because of God's blessing, God says no, that his faith is righteous, God ends up doubling what Job lost because he stayed faithful to God. You seem to forget that God is an all powerful being, and we are but specks of dust, and God has no obligation to do anything for us, yet he does, sending Christ as atonement for us, blessing those faithful to him. Man really likes to think highly of himself.
>>
>believe in this shit without evidence or you will burn forever in hell no matter how much you tried to be a decent person

really... none of you christfags see how this is an obviously manmade system of control?
>>
>>70712366
Argument from ignorance.

Get out.
>>
>>70712411

>creates problem (sin)
>creates solution (jesus)

Sounds like a snake oil salesman to me.
>>
>>70712443
>historical evidence outside the bible.
>eye witness accounts outside the bible.
>historical sites such as Noah's ark and the stone pillars at the red sea crossing.
>no proof.
Ok.
>>
>>70712597
>creates free will so we're not robots.
>free will allows us to sin.
>we get told not to sin.
>sin anyway, and God gives us a savoir.
> 2000 years later people screaming "it's all God's fault, he made me like this"
Ok.
>>
>>70712786
>>creates us
>>creates sin
Why would anything be a sin anyways?
>>
>>70712635
Yeah and in my state we have a "Creation Museum" about how early man rode on dinosaurs and shit. They've got their "evidence" too.
>>
File: 1367183460932.gif (1 MB, 500x300) Image search: [Google]
1367183460932.gif
1 MB, 500x300
>>70712635
>historical evidence outside the bible.
Cite one.
>eye witness accounts outside the bible.
cite one.
>historical sites such as Noah's ark and the stone pillars at the red sea crossing.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
>>
>>70703253
Douay Rheims is the real Bible
>>
>>70706862
That passage refers to those who attributed his works to satan. It's actually more likely that a religious person will blaspheme than an atheist.

Atheists always have the opportunity to profess a belief in Christ and be saved. Compared to muslims or others who have to face being ostracized from their own communities and families, an atheist risks far less.
>>
Yes, that's nigh impossible to happen though because the atheist would have to, oblivious to the Law, live a perfect life without sin.
>>
>>70712952
I do it.

Mostly because sin is a bullshit construct created by those who want to control you.
>>
>>70712876
Google is your friend.
>>70712856
>hasn't thought of taking infant dinosaurs or eggs into the ark.
>dragons/dinosaurs being slain by noble knights.
>>70712850
Sin is separation from God and his will by doing something outside of his will. Disobedience. Satan's sin, which is the very first sin, was to try to make himself above God.
>>
File: image.jpg (189 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
189 KB, 1280x853
Wait /pol/ unironically believes in heaven? Are you people serious? I thought it was like a boardwide tactic to scare off redditor refugees
>>
>>70712856
I forgot something. The behemoth mentioned in Job or Jeremiah, definitely not an elephant or hippo. "Tail like a cedar tree".
>>
Humanist atheists have a better chance at heaven than evil religious people themselves.

> Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.'
> The second is this: 'Love your neighbor as yourself.' There is no commandment greater than these."

One must interpret and love Jesus not simply as a historical figure, as a big daddy whom you must obey. But as a representation of everything that is great and beautiful in humanity. One must love and be accepting of everyone as a community and work for the common good.

The Bible is ultimately a collection of texts that people with authority have collected and modified to suits their own needs hundreds of years after our savior Jesus left this earth. Humanity all worship the same thing, but they are drawn away from the true message by corruption that seeped inside the minds of people who controlled the institutions.

Remember that Islam for example praises Jesus and its message too. Jews worship the same God that Christians do. It's all the same thing but with corrupting twists, and so is in Christianity where there's so many sects and ideas spread apart.

The real God is communal and universal and exists in each and every one of us. You can sense him when you feel guilty, sad, happy, when you do something altruistic and when you love the people around you. He transcends words and symbols and rituals.

Jesus is not defined by the cross Christians wear every day, he's defined by our desire to discover the world and help each other. He's defined by our tears and our laughter as we make the world a better place. That is what ultimately will lead you to Heaven, that primordial unity with the beauty of humans and the ability to give up selfishness for togetherness.
>>
>>70713231
Burden of proof, shitlord.
You're making the positive claim, YOU FUCKING BACK IT UP.
>>
>>70713364
I am the Lord thy God thou shall have no other gods before me
>>
>>70702836
I have a feeling that a just god would accept certain atheists into paradise given they were decent people
>>
File: fuck that's funny.png (217 KB, 376x347) Image search: [Google]
fuck that's funny.png
217 KB, 376x347
>>70712443

You do realize that the only reason you have a computer or the internet is because of man-made systems of control right? Are you Neo-Luddite Anarchist too? Go tip your fedora somewhere else.
>>
>>70713457
>admits to the existence of other gods in first commandment.
>>
>>70713238
>TREE
>>
File: 1332496461289.png (427 KB, 750x500) Image search: [Google]
1332496461289.png
427 KB, 750x500
>>70713507
>being this fucking dense
>>
>>70707822
I'm pretty sure Abraham had knowledge, not faith.
>>
File: m1.jpg (5 KB, 188x250) Image search: [Google]
m1.jpg
5 KB, 188x250
>>70702836
Orthodox, so here's our view

Depends of what you think by Heaven.
If you think about living forever in the presence of God then every human being has exactly 100% chance of doing that, no matter what he/she has done in their life. In our faith that's out of discussion, everyone gets this.

Will you be prepared to experience presence of God as an endlessly pleasurable state is another question. If you were generally shitty person, you're most likely to experience the presence of God as an eternal suffering because you would be unable to connect to that love. This is what we call Hell

Can an atheist reach theosis, I personally believe so. It will simply be much harder than using proven Church recipes as these were tested for 2000 years.
>>
>>70711958
He says he comes not to abolish but fulfill the words of the prophets and then yet still goes on to say that until heaven and earth cease to be not one word of the old law shall be rendered moot until all is accomplished.

The idea that the old laws are invalid hinges solely on the idea that Jesus' fulfillment of prophecy and sacrifice alone qualifies as "all being accomplished" which may not be the case. "All being accomplished" can be interpreted in many ways even just in the context of the things he spoke of during the sermon on the mount let alone the rest of the bible.
>>
>>70713364
Well put.
>>
Jesus claimed that he would return during the lives of those who he had spoken to.

So where's my wandering immortal jew, /pol/?
>>
>>70713520
Better than your preschool macaroni artwork
>>
>>70713559

>believes in the authority of men over other men despite the fact there is no evidence for its existence

>but believing in the authority of a magic sky wizard and his church is a step too far

I just love you faggot fuck Atheists.
>>
>>70713566
I'm pretty sure he had both.
>>
>>70713431
Shitlord, hi tumblr. But nah it's good, you're making me prove myself, plus you're probably trying to seek knowledge subconsciously, I dunno, I still like it.
http://www.sunnyskyz.com/good-news/470/Noah-s-Ark-Has-Been-Found-Why-Are-They-Keeping-Us-In-The-Dark

http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/bb971126.htm

http://coldcasechristianity.com/2014/is-there-any-evidence-for-jesus-outside-the-bible/

I hope that satisfies your curiosity. I skimmed through the last two links, gonna read them properly myself, I hope it helps.
>>
>>70713716
you realize that there are people with guns who will shoot you, or throw you in prison, if you do certain things, right?

That's real authority, retard.

But go on believing that governments don't exist, see how far that takes you, NEET garbage.
>>
>>70713621
It doesn't really bother me desu, because the Law was for the Israelites, not the Gentiles - nearly every Christian doesn't have to abide by it.
>>
>>70713804

So if the church burned you alive for being a heretic then they'd have real authority? Great logic there sperglord.
>>
>>70713695
I have a bad flag and I will bluntly admit it.
>>
>>70713792
mmm, those hard hitting and well established nonbiased sources of information.

I'd accept Wikipedia before these.
>>
>>70713457
> You shall not make for yourselves idols, nor shall you set up for yourselves an image or a sacred pillar, nor shall you place a figured stone in your land to bow down to it; for I am the LORD your God.

The words of our lord have been lost in translation for centuries (look up iconoclasm as an idea). But his real message resonates within all of us, because it is what defines us as a species: our humanity, our desire for communion. There's nothing truer to a human being than sharing our love with everyone, than denying our animal genes of selfishness and our primitive instincts of pure survival.
>>
>>70713840
What is the Dark Ages.
>>
>>70713512
That means idols, people would make inanimate objects into god's and worship them. Nebuchadnezzar was a man who died then was worshipped as a god because he was a powerful king whilst on earth, like the Egyptians saw pharaoh. It doesn't mean there are other god's, it means don't make anything into a god and worship it, or idolize it.
>>
>be a nigga
>do nigga things all my life, stealin, killin, all dat sheit
>drop ded
>shit, I am still wearing my "fuck jeezuz" shirt
>suddenly infront of jesus
>"my son... do you repent for your sins and see the error of your chosen way?"
>"ooga"
>"good, you may now enter heaven"

christ fags everyone
>>
>>70702836

Christians sin, and will continue to sin. They are just as guilty as an Atheist. It is only through Jesus's death on the cross that we are no longer required to pay for our sins.

Only repentance saves someone. Good works are important in the Christian way of life, but without repentance neither a Christian or Atheist is saved.
>>
>>70713871
>genetic fallacy

Why don't you refute what's in the links, and not just simply criticise from where the information came?
>>
Heaven isn't real so obviously atheists aren't going there
>>
>>70713871
>wikipedia.
>reliable in the slightest.
>more reliable than people who have done the research on historical discoveries.
Ok
>>
>>70713910
>What is the Dark Ages.

A period of time in which Feudalism dominated Europe, when the Church was one of the sole educational institutions on the continent. The Papacy itself serving as an intermediary between many conflicts as well as an organization which fostered the protection of Christians from foreign invaders and heretics.

"Dark Ages" is a fun little fedora meme but you are very clearly ignorant about the time period you're referring to.
>>
File: Matt_Cruea_01.png (79 KB, 500x388) Image search: [Google]
Matt_Cruea_01.png
79 KB, 500x388
>tfw the one true faith has fallen into myth
>the abrahamic religions are way off, but still nitpick eachother to death
>literal magic was real, but now lost
>everyone is damned
>>
>>70713942
That's not how it works, read the bible and stop perpetuating misinformation. You can't repent when you're dead, you have to do it whilst on earth, and you have to mean it. God sees the heart and intentions of man, and judges them accordingly.
>>
>>70713960
Mostly because engineering exists as a field, and engineers have already proven that an ark would not float.

Mostly because Israeli archeologists already proved that the flight from Egypt never happened.

Checked that last link, most of the quotes refer to Christians, not Jesus.
>>
>>70714204
So why would Christians be willing to preach the gospel, knowing full well that they could be put to death for it if it weren't true? I wouldn't die for something I knew was a fabrication.
>>
>>70712635
Is Australia trying to regain its title of shitposting center of the world from Canada? It's working thus far, I won't lie
>>
>>70714067
>Church was sole educational institution

>masses were illiterate, and uneducated.

What's your point?
>>
>>70714268
Because religion makes people do stupid things.

You also cannot prove that they didn't know it was a fabrication.
>>
>>70714269
>doesn't know the difference between Australian and New Zealand flag.
This is why people say America doesn't know anything about geography dude.
>>
>>70714285

My point is that whatever bullshit you think the Church is responsible for in the so-called "Dark Ages" is the sole responsibility of Feudal Lords and Kings.
>>
>>70714398
Jesus only preached for 3 years, there is no way anyone would want to die for his message if it weren't true, if they didn't see the miracles he performed. You're right, I can't, but I can take an educated guess, and I'm all honesty, if I die and I'm right, I go to heaven, if I die and I'm wrong, nothing happens. If an atheist dies and he is wrong, he goes to hell, if he's right, nothing happens. I like my odds, but that's not the only reason why I'm a Christian.
>>
>>70714339
I meant this
>>70714533
For you, my bad dude.
>>
>>70703376
Came here to post this. The only way you can have eternal life is accepting Jesus as your savior.
>>
>>70713840
If God struck us with lightning whenever we pissed him off then yes he would have authority. The church was just another way for men to rule each other(it worked though, with preservation of knowledge and all that
>>
>>70714398
> accidentally mistaking two identical flags means you don't know where either is placed on a map

Were you dropped on your head when you were born?
>>
>>70702836
No. Most Protestants don't believe you need to do good to get to heaven. Catholics do believe you need to do good.

All believe you need to believe in the Trinity to get there. Maybe not Mormons about the trinity thing.
>>
>>70714561
>only alternate for those christians was atheism.

Get the fuck out, Pascal, nobody is impressed.
There were plenty of religions with their own versions of hell, at the time.
>>
>>70714712
Can't you tell the difference between red and white stars? A quick Google search could have saved you from looking ignorant. You're right though, they do look similar, but Aussie copied us, our flag was made first.
>>
>>70713364
Disgusting modernist filth.
>>
>>70714787
Sorry, never heard of Pascal. Yeah, there were, but none had God come to earth in human form to forgive mankind and offer them eternal life.
>>
>>70702836
>the laws of the bible

Those are fake m8
>>
>>70714533
Except the one who spread the word of Christ the most and led to the humanitarian revolution that was Christianity was Paul, not Jesus. A former persecutor of Christians who hasn't even met the Lord himself.

Yet he is the one who understood the words of our savior the most and spread them to the furthest reaches of our globe. And it's not because he saw his miracles in person, but because he understood the most important miracle of all: the wisdom of the words Jesus Christ said to his disciples.

Ultimately that is what drives humanity forward: the conclusions that sprout out of Enlightenment. That ability to look out for all humans and renounce your selfish desires.

You need to look beyond the mere images and words and understand the essence. Then you will be at peace with yourself and understand the road to heaven.
>>
--------------------WARNING---------------
---ACTUAL INTELLECTUAL HONESTY HERE---
--------------------WARNING---------------

Every human is equipped with the ability to test if there is a God or not.

You pray.

So you go like: I believe -because you can only prove things you believe on- you are there God. Please, accept me as a son. Send somebody to instruct me on your ways, I will thoroughly test this person and see if he is able to do miracles proper of a God. I contest that there is no requirement of my part, since I am not aware of any of your laws and requirements and thus am liable for nothing.

BOOOM!

SO HARD!

I BLED TYPING IT.

And then you wait in hope and trusting you will get it.

This test must be done at an individual level and results may vary BECAUSE there are people that are only human in appearance but may be wanting to fool you.
>>
>>70706127
Senpai, Dante's Inferno is Christian fanfiction. That's mentioned nowhere in the Bible.
>>
>>70702836
If a non-believer leads a moral life he goes to the purgatory and then to heaven.
>>
>>70714900
Laws of probability > prayer
>>
>>70714868
>never heard of Pascal

>you're using his wager and you don't even fucking know it.

You need to do research on where your arguments come from.
>>
>>70715121
>d-don't try

Why not? Fear something?
>>
>>70714889
Yes, because Paul knew the old testament, he knew the laws and the messianic prophesies, not to mention Jesus showed himself to Paul and struck him with blindness only to be healed again later to show Paul his power. Jesus is the culmination of the law and the messianic prophesies, there is no way to heaven but by salvation through him.
>>
File: 14522445822731.jpg (17 KB, 231x250) Image search: [Google]
14522445822731.jpg
17 KB, 231x250
>>70703253
I need the unedited picture for my Christ chan collection.
>>
>>70715187

What does jeremiah 8:8 say?
>>
File: 1331416697398.png (115 KB, 600x688) Image search: [Google]
1331416697398.png
115 KB, 600x688
>>70715173
I fear that I could waste my time praying, instead of doing something productive, like actually working towards my goals.

Also bears.
>>
>>70715253

Nobody told you to stop doing whatever the fuck you're doing, you were told to pray to be sent somebody able to do miracles worthy of a god so you can believe and know the ropes.

Know what the problem here is? You were kicked from heaven, you know there's amazing sex there and can't come back.
>>
They go to limbo. Limbo is worse than heaven but better than the rest of hell.
It's a discount heaven for non-christians.
>>
>>70715172
I only argue what I've read in the bible and supporting evidence I've found elsewhere. Truth isn't exclusive to one individual, I can have the same thoughts as Pascal and not know who he is. Newton's theory of gravity could have been coined by anyone who saw an object fall, Newton just brought it up first and was praised for it, anyone else could go through life and not know of Newton yet still come up with the same idea based on similar observations.
>>
File: 5ZCFX5HFCmxio5scLcqASaHfo1_500.jpg (60 KB, 500x340) Image search: [Google]
5ZCFX5HFCmxio5scLcqASaHfo1_500.jpg
60 KB, 500x340
>>70715253
>>
>>70715344
>implying that the kind of sex I'm interested in, isn't happening in Hell.

Unfortunately, Hell doesn't exist.

I'll just have to do it here, and before marriage at that, oooooh scandalous.
>>
>>70715422

How amusing that the kind of people that want evidence are the first ones to back off when somebody suggests that you personally request it from god in the form of a miracle man.

>>70715453

>sex in hell

No, satan is the guy who doesn't want you to touch yourself, since he hates humans and wants them to be miserable, so he forbids sex.
>>
File: images.jpg (45 KB, 320x460) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
45 KB, 320x460
>>70715422
Same principle.
>>
>>70715453
>and before marriage at that

Why is sex before marriage bad? Where'd you get this satanic notion?
>>
>>70715543
God made sex to be between a man and his WIFE, i.e. after marriage.
Are you even trying?
>>
File: okifmoz09np1bk79edip.jpg (110 KB, 732x479) Image search: [Google]
okifmoz09np1bk79edip.jpg
110 KB, 732x479
>>70715506
>saying such things about the ultimate bro.
>>
>>70714900
I help those who help themselves ;-)
>>
>>70710196
Belief isn't a feeling. If you were trying to practice Christianity waiting for some feeling to overtake you you were going about it the wrong way.
>>
>>70715187
And it was Paul who spoke against his brethren and fought for the rights of Gentiles. He was the one who told his fellow Apostles to renounce circumcision, to share the love and faith to everyone and leave the physical mutilation a thing of the past.

> There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.

As weird as it may sound to you, our early Christian scholars and wisemen were the first "feminists" of the world. Of course, not by contemporary standards but by the standards of those days, religious folk WERE the most beautiful and egalitarian.

The beauty of the New Testament lies in its ability to reform and make Christianity into a purer moral system, one that understood the laws of the time and influenced the world towards betterness. And that change happened more and more as we civilization evolved and we became happier and shared the love with our brethren. And that's what will make us happy and fulfilling in the future as well.
>>
>>70703376
this does not mean that one has to be christian to enter the kingdom; it means that christ is there as judge, jury and executioner. a pygmy living in the jungle that worships airplanes has the same chance as i do of making it in - perhaps even better as he is not subject to all of the temptations and media/state brainwashing and indoctrination that we're subjected to to lead us astray.
>>
>>70715594

>God made

A prostate

>>70715635

>ultimate bro

>I'm going to charge you with death sentence so you don't get to live
>bro
>>
>>70715748
Yes, you're right in that regard. But think about the food laws, why would God not want us to eat pork? Because everything a pig eats passes out 4 hours later, everything including poisons and toxins get stored in the fat. Shellfish? Vacuum cleaners of the sea, eating fish poop and rotting flesh, God only wants the best for us.
The early scholars were revolutionary, you're absolutely right, and a lot of people misunderstand Paul, he also talks about giving the new Christians and gentiles very few rules to follow so they can focus on love and Christ's message of forgiveness rather than get caught up in the law, and as they mature as Christians they can take on more of the law with that foundation that is Christ's message. Make no mistake though, it doesn't mean we aren't to follow the law, it means we are not to make the law more important than God, which is what the Pharisees did and why Yeshua called them hypocrites. The law is still very relevant as Jesus said, you still need to make make yourself as holy as you can, and Yeshua will bridge the gap so you can enter a holy eternity with Yahweh. The law and Yeshua's teachings are to guide us on earth, salvation and the law are equally important. Remember that God curses those that try to make the law irrelevant.
>>70716141
God made the clitoris, yet you can still give a woman an orgasm through her nipples. There's more than one erogenous zone on a human body. What's your point?
>>
File: Colin.png (152 KB, 463x333) Image search: [Google]
Colin.png
152 KB, 463x333
>>70716232
>nipple orgasm

lol ok
>>
>>70716232

My point is that they were made to be all enjoyed, not to be ignored because "that's wrong" who says that's "wrong"? A bible that in jeremiah 8:8 confesses its contents are bullshit?
>>
>>70716323
You're taking that a bit out of context aren't you? It's true that a lot of the laws were Mosaic/Levitical (Moses) laws and were made to govern the Israelites as they were then, but some have reason behind them, and the ten commandments, those written in stone by God himself are not to be done away with. I know Moses broke them, but God rewrote them as they were. What about God calling homosexuality an abomination? Doesn't abomination imply that it's definitely wrong?
>>70716310
Seriously bro, look it up.
>>
>>70716323
That verse is about dishonest scribes, sorry, I knew that was out of context.
>>
>>70716585
>and the ten commandments, those written in stone

Suspiciously look like primitive human laws that don't need a god to come down write 'em down.

>>70716824
>That verse is about dishonest scribes

Meaning the bible is false

But go ahead, do a miracle worthy of a man of God, because truy I tell you I look for the true God and the true christ.
>>
>>70717163
I never claimed to have all the answers, I'm trying to seek it myself. I just answer the questions I'm given as best as I can.
>ten commandments
What better way to show humans that you're completely serious about these ones than to write them in stone with your own finger.
>dishonest scribes
Not necessarily the ones in charge of writing the old testament, and who's to say that if they were the writers of the old testament, that their deception wasn't later corrected?
>>
>>70716232
Yes but it is also important to understand the context and the real meaning of those laws.

Because if God would to come and visit us again in this day and age, he would be less against pork and more against junk food. He wants us to eat healthy and have a good nutrition, not just not just to deny us from eating something specific, but to help us be healthy and beautiful.

I often get saddened by the superficial understanding that people have of their religion. There are many people where I live who think fasting means just renouncing a few classical foods while stuffing their mouths with the stupidest shit. You're not really fasting if you keep smoking cigarettes and eating junk food just because you're not eating sweets or chips anymore.

Or people who throw tons of money at our (very corrupt) Romanian Church who just wastes all of it for their own benefits instead of spreading it to charity and helping their own. I remember one particular image as a kid when two ladies were putting some candles and giving bread and wine to Christians for celebrating their dead and living while shooing away some poor kid who was asking for a little loaf.

It's just so sad seeing people being so close and yet so far.
>>
>>70717516
>who's to say that if they were the writers of the old testament, that their deception wasn't later corrected?

I am to say it, do a miracle, you already believe, see if you can.
>>
>>70717582
It's sad to see how the bible is still being abused... But that's the point I was making with pork, God wants only best for us, he wants us to be healthy. Healthy people are usually happier.
>>70717679
You're a mere man, add am I, we have no authority over that which is God's.
Thread replies: 229
Thread images: 41

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.