[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wait, so just because Larry David is a jew, /pol/ doesn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2
File: 6GORILLION.gif (964 KB, 335x190) Image search: [Google]
6GORILLION.gif
964 KB, 335x190
Wait, so just because Larry David is a jew, /pol/ doesn't like Curb Yout Enthusiasm? Explain Yourselves
>>
>>70702702
He uses Curb Your Enthusiasm to push his disgusting kike agenda.

>He pisses on Christ's face
>Promotes race mixing
>Promotes adultery
>Promotes homosexuality
>Portrays all conservatives as nutjobs

This show sums up all of Jew Hollywood
>>
>>70702973
>Lives in South Africa
>Believes in a god
Why tho?
>>
>>70702702
10/10, would oven
>>
>>70702973
it's satire get a grip
>>
>>70703109
Because I'm not a teenager trying to be edgy by being atheist
>>
>>70703259

What has God given you? I'm genuinely asking?
>>
>>70703225
End your life. You are the problem. It is an absolute fact that TV and movies influence people. This is how they brainwash the youth.

Kill yourself please.
>>
>>70702973
just like Hey Arnold
>>
>>70703339
A brain, unlike you.
>>
>>70702702
I like this show because even if its satire it shows how rich Jews really are.
>>
File: 1460269578205.png (280 KB, 968x804) Image search: [Google]
1460269578205.png
280 KB, 968x804
>>
LD is hilarious get fukt
>>
>>70703358
It's a pretty blatant satire that only total fucking retards that shouldn't breed such as yourself actually take seriously

Now actually go fucking kill yourself and end your useless pathetic life by continuing to live in your literal shithole you fucking waste of breath
>>
>>70702973
>christfag

>upset at another religion brainwashing

Why am I not surprised?

Again. Go kill yourself, if the bible allows it or whatever these days
>>
>>70702702
>Wait
Why start a sentence like that?
>>
>>70703576
Imagine being so stupid that you don't think TV is used to brainwash people.

Enjoy living in that little Bernie bubble of yours, fuckwit.
>>
>>70703388

>hates blacks
>lives in Africa

Why are South Africans such retards?
>>
>>70703663
Imagine literally being retarded and behind in human evolution that you could not only possibly think but also possibly be brainwashed by a bunch of senile jews and fat people whining about waiting in line at a grocery store

End your useless life
>>
>>70703576
maybe you don't take it seriously anon, but alot of people do. I'm sorry but its true. Whether consciously or not, always being placed in that sort of context leaves an impression.
>>
>>70703663
>>70703388
>>70703358
>>70703259
I'm going to agree with this guy.
>>
>>70703863
That's not remotely true at all

My wife's son even agrees and he's a kid!!!
>>
>>70703966
Is polygamy ok in canada now too?
Jacob Zuma has so many wives. You want him to feel welcome in Hockeysnow.
>>
>>70703388

> claims he has a brain
> willingly lives in Africa

Again, explain yourself.
>>
>>70703966
if you can't appreciate people making fun of bullshit you're going to have an unnecessarily hard life. i agree with you on principle it's just not that way in the world.
>>
I farted.
>>
>>70703358
Jesus, I pray you are just a dedicated baitist and not actually this stupid. Flag makes determining this difficult.

The reason satire like Curb even exists is because of people like you. The whole point is for people to laugh at either themselves or piss off those who it offends. There is a reason clever satire is held very highly artistically and for some reason the Jews seem to get it better than most. It is not an easy form of comedy, but when done well almost anyone can relate to the gag because it feels human. Other cultures/comedians have tried the self-loathing satire that Jews seem to get so well, but without the same level of humanity.

Go watch Rock's "I hate niggers" bit, that seems like the type of satire you could understand.
>>
Love the show. Love it when Larry says Nigger.
>>
>>70704857
>Mom, Larry said a bad word and bad words make me laugh, haha, hahahahaha, hahaha, ha!
>>
>>70703225
This guy's right. The show doesn't spare Jews either. All are lampooned.
>>
>>70702702
But i do. It's literally the only great sitcom
>>
>>70706685
>It's literally the only great sitcom

You've never watched Arrested Development, have you?
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.