[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Literally WHAT would be different if we legalize it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (601 KB, 2496x2408) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
601 KB, 2496x2408
Literally WHAT would be different if we legalize it
>>
>>70702631

An increase in tax revenue.
>>
ton of black people not in jail. /pol/ loses their mind
>>
it would decrease the value of it significantly. In reality, it can be grown as easy as tomatoes.

Someone out there likes the price of it now
>>
>>70702631
the dollar would collapse

huge increase in tax revenue
>>
>>70702631

Increase in retarded liberals

Decrease in national IQ

Whites "opting out" of literally everything

Jews make more shekels

The goyim lose to the herbal Jew
>>
>>70703296
>Whites "opting out" of literally everything
Finally. People will stop judging me once this becomes mainstream.
>>
>>70702631
Literally nothing, that's why it's slowly becoming legal. That and it's heavily profitable to the big corporations and soon the government.
>>
>>70703296

You need to stop watching Reefer Madness
>>
>>70703296
everyone stoner I know is /pol/tier rage machines
>>
as long as it's not as harmful as cigarettes it should be legal for consumption but abuse should be discouraged.
>>
>>70703296
>The goyim lose to the herbal Jew
you do know weed is recognized as a powerful medicine in israel?
>>
File: 4chan54.jpg (140 KB, 525x675) Image search: [Google]
4chan54.jpg
140 KB, 525x675
>>70702631
do you understand why is illegal?
It can save the world, do some research and you understand that is we legalize hemp.

1. Hemp Can Feed the World
2. Hemp Can Clothe the World
3. Hemp Can Build the World
4. Hemp Can Heal the World

so yeah the only reason it's illegal :
>big pharma
>prison industry
>oil industry

a better world it's at our door with hemp.

Do some research you will be amaze by wath it can do

http://www.cheatsheet.com/business/6-unexpected-uses-for-hemp-and-marijuana.html/?a=viewall
>>
I'd smoke weed on my porch, and not have to be sneaky about it, that's it for me personally
>>
>>70702631
Stoners complain that it's now too expensive because they have to pay tax.

Stoners complain that they can't grow unlimited amounts to try and avoid those taxes.

Stoners complain that they can't sell the weed they do grow even though they said it was for personal use.

Stoners complain because they get arrested for driving while high.

Stoners complain because they get fired for coming to work high.

In short, stoners ask for marijuana to be treated like alcohol but freak out when it happens.
>>
File: wed ad.jpg (150 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
wed ad.jpg
150 KB, 1280x720
I feel like I'm the only one who cant stand the smell of weed.

Its repulsive, how do people tolerate the smell. It should be illegal for this reason alone.

And no stoner, flavoring and febreze doesnt mask the smell. FUCK
>>
An entire generation of Americans would see doing drugs as even more of a legitimate practice than as they see it now. Crime rates would rise, achievement would decrease, and social capital would dive even lower than its current level.
>>
It fucking ruined Colorado.
Apartment rent doubled in like 2 years and there are tons of white kids with dreadlocks panhandling in Denver.
Probably because it was one of the first though.
>>
People wouldn't be sentenced to jail or be ass raped by probation.
>>
>>70707530
>defending taxes
its like you WANT niggers to continue
>>
>>70702631
I could get high at home without worrying about getting fired.
>>
america would fall further victim to the marxist agenda of destabilization by dumbing down an entire generation and would have a psychological addiction to control them with
>>
>>70708489
lol, you're an obvious idiot. You need to smoke a joint.
>>
>>70703653
Frenchfag living in the glorious Netherland here, it his legal to buy yet a large majority of the population will still think you are dumb for smoking weed

"B-but what can be done against so much intolerance"
Jack shit, you can't blame people from being aware of the danger of drugs in general

I smoke regularly but barely mention it in my everyday life because I'm neither an attention whore or a degenerate leftist
>>
>>70702631
White people won't deus vult
>>
>>70708383
The whole argument for legalization is muh new tax revenue

Take away taxation and there is no reason to legalize it.

I say keep it illegal. Nothing makes me happier than watching people so wrapped up in it who let it define their lives crying that marijuana is criminalized. It's a good way to keep these scum off the streets.
>>
>>70707530
Stop complaining
>>
>>70708711
>SOMALIA

>

also, what would be different is that it would spiral. instead of, say, 20% of all having tried weed, 60% would. and in some years, all would.

inb4 ''weed doesn't harm anyone, and can even help''

never have i seen or heard a healthy person who is doing weed in the same period.
>>
>>70707773
Do you hate the smell of the bud itself or when it has been combusted and smoked? You might also be hanging around people who smoke shit weed.
>>
>>70708647
what and go full retard???
>>
File: Carl-Sagan.jpg (106 KB, 1500x900) Image search: [Google]
Carl-Sagan.jpg
106 KB, 1500x900
>>70709206
Read more.
>>
>>70709206
it's p obvious you don't know shit bro
>>
>>70709081
But it makes you lazy and wanted to smoke more
>>
>>70709431
wat nigger.

im literally saying that weed shouldnt be legal.
>>
>>70702631
>violent crime would decrease
>drunk driving would decrease
>child abuse would decrease
>alcohol tax revenue would decrease
>>
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC100921/
>>
http://www.pnas.org/content/109/40/E2657.abstract
>>
>>70702631

there'd be legitimate, tax paying jobs in a new industry that would take in billions a year instead of illegal dealers who don't pay taxes on their drug money.

there'd be excise tax revenue from the sale of the product

There'd be pharmacutical grade products with standardized doses that could be prescribed by doctors and covered by insurance/medicare

Marijuana shops/dispensories could take credit cards, get loans, and use banks and checks rather than having to be a cash only business.

Prison population would decline, saving us billions a year.

That's pretty much it. Cartels would just move to other products and still be doing about the same amount of violent crime.
>>
>>70710260

another side effect is IF.. IF .. they find it an effective chronic pain control medication to replace opioids (for chronic pain, opioids are useful for short term like post surgical for a week or so, but they're addictive and build tolerance so they become less effective for chronic pain) and reduce all the addiction and overdose deaths from heroin and opioid abuse (the #1 cause of heroin addiction right now is not degenerates choosing to get high but people getting hooked on painkillers they were prescribed for legit reasons for too long)
>>
File: 1400984440015.jpg (70 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1400984440015.jpg
70 KB, 500x500
Like many "liberal" decisions, it benefits the conservatives longterm. This is what /pol/ and typical people don't understand, that the best system is one that serves in their own interests strategically.

Weed legalization and normalization means that weed counterculture will be gone. It means that cops and doctors can focus on the crack and meth dealers. It means that the shitty counterculture will fade away as weed becomes as boring as tobacco and alcohol. It means that the youth will vote less for the democlaps simply because they're the ones softer on weed. It means that nigs and spics will make less money illicitly.

Same with other things. Abortion and birth control for example, because fuck nigs spreading like the plague.
Or atheism. Because fuck protestantism but also fuck catolicism (spic religion) and fuck muslims too. Or alternative energy, because fuck bending to the whims of Saudi Arabia and Russia.

That's what /pol/ needs to understand. You need to pick your battles and understand what works and what doesn't. Progressive conservatism is pragmatically the best system but that means getting your shit together in some areas in order to enforce law and development in others.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.