[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
any of you guys empathize with the supreme gentleman to a degree?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 125
Thread images: 25
File: sunglass-selfie.jpg (43 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
sunglass-selfie.jpg
43 KB, 640x360
any of you guys empathize with the supreme gentleman to a degree?
>>
>>70702437
Not really he should have moved to Asia.
>>
>>70702437
You should ask R9K
>>
>>70702437
Look at your own fucking pic and think again
>>
File: 1460339913411.jpg (177 KB, 615x656) Image search: [Google]
1460339913411.jpg
177 KB, 615x656
>>70702437

I do. During my earlier teenage years, I was very angry at women and had the same feelings he did. While I thought about hurting people, I never acted out on it. I eventually found my groove with chicks and the rest is history.

>watch "last american virgin" at young age
>learn to hate women
>>
>>70702437
feminism is to blame
>>
>>70702437
>implying you look better
>>
>>70703131
but i do, lad.

his problem wasn't even his look though, it was pretty much his manlet stature that drove him mad in the end.
>>
File: 1459926101338.png (60 KB, 500x407) Image search: [Google]
1459926101338.png
60 KB, 500x407
>>70702493
rightt? i feel desperate sometimes, i'd just go to thailand and fuck a whore

but i guess he was looking for love :3
>>
>>70703223
Post a pic and let us decide.
>>
>>70702437
The problem isn't his looks, it's that he's a fucking autist
>>
>>70703475
you first, bitchboy. if you're going to be judging looks, i need to know you have the credentials to do so.
>>
>>70702493
Why are you socially crippled betas so convinced moving to Asia will solve all your problems? You're not gonna suddenly develop social skills there and the language barrier isn't going to help. Also, Asian women are gold diggers and you're broke.

Are you fucking retarded?
>>
File: 6rx4vfM.png (39 KB, 1141x388) Image search: [Google]
6rx4vfM.png
39 KB, 1141x388
No he was literally retarded

people project all sorts of shit onto him but in the end he was just another retarded, psycho Hapa.
>>
>>70703771
You made a thread to make fun of roger. Are you scared? A little self conscious? Insecure?
>>
File: image.gif (36 KB, 792x296) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
36 KB, 792x296
>>70703884
>>
File: WCMtipV.png (304 KB, 615x635) Image search: [Google]
WCMtipV.png
304 KB, 615x635
>>70703914
>>
>>70702697
Some of you guys are alright

Don't go to /r9k/
>>
File: jHVHAys.png (46 KB, 1135x398) Image search: [Google]
jHVHAys.png
46 KB, 1135x398
>>70703963
>>
File: 1060j7t.png (33 KB, 886x501) Image search: [Google]
1060j7t.png
33 KB, 886x501
>>70704019
>>
>>70703903
are you some kind of retarded nigger?

how do you take "empathize with" as making fun of?
>>
>>70703914
>NEVER INSULT THE STYLE OF ELLIOTT RODGER.
>>
>>70703914
>>70703884
Amazing how he had so much pride despite his predicament
>>
File: elliotrodgers3.jpg (69 KB, 1137x424) Image search: [Google]
elliotrodgers3.jpg
69 KB, 1137x424
>>70704039
>>
File: 1459123681164.jpg (186 KB, 400x671) Image search: [Google]
1459123681164.jpg
186 KB, 400x671
Not really. I mean, I'm ugly and have severe social anxiety myself. But I'm not a self-centered narcissist with delusions of grandeur. I'd never go on a shooting spree and kill innocent people.
>>
File: lmao.webm (1 MB, 960x1080) Image search: [Google]
lmao.webm
1 MB, 960x1080
>>70704070
>are you some kind of retarded nigger?
Kek. Great argument.

>calls roger supreme gentleman
>IM SYMPATHIZEING MUH SYMPATHY
>>
>>70704113
>>70704083
again he's insane

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-jCSZh2tMk

people project normal human emotions on him, but in reality he was insane beyond every rational measure.
>>
>>70703963
This is actually what your mom makes you believe when you're young.
>>
File: ElliotThumbnailPuaHate.jpg (58 KB, 749x293) Image search: [Google]
ElliotThumbnailPuaHate.jpg
58 KB, 749x293
>>70704277
maybe a single mom would
>>
>>70704255
>>calls roger supreme gentleman
>not seeing any humor in how Elliot conducted himself
>getting this butthurt about it

smdh
>>
I may be a permavirgin, but at least I take responsibility for that and work and lift and shit. Maybe I'll get somewhere someday. Elliott never would have.
>>
>>70704363
>>
>>70704363
Yeah, he was probaly raised like a girl, anyone knows if he had any brother or sister ?
>>
>>70702437
He would have made a good little fuccboi.
>>
>>70704391
>im better looking than Roger
>Roger confident enough to post pics and vids
>you are not
You literally BTFO yourself.
>>
Was elliot rodger white?
>>
>>70704211

Male value embodies more than looks, quit judging yourself like you judge women.

If nothing else just act like you're worth more than the woman.
>>
being rich and not able to pull bitches, what a fucking loser

I've never been rich and have fucked hot chicks, he was a supreme faggot
>>
>>70705115
>being rich and not able to pull bitches, what a fucking loser

he wasn't rich.
>>
After seeing the screen cap pics from this thread, I've come to the conclusion that this dude was a spoiled bitch brat. Glad he's dead. Moral of the story is to be yourself, and you'll get pussy, i mean I do that and I get pussy. I'm a 5'6 130 manlet and girls like me. fuck you faggots!!!!!
>>
No. Rodger is a loser. He lost the game of life. He could have made himself into a better person, but he decided to instead go full fucking retard and make himself look like even more of a beta loser. He thought that just because he was in college some slut would land right on his dick; clearly Rodger didn't put any effort into getting a woman. He was so self-absorbed that he truly believed that all the women would just come to him. He was pathetic and naive.
>>
>>70702437

100%

I completly identify with elliot rodgers
>>
>>70702437
Dude was like nigger-level stupid. He had all of these superstitious ideas about how the world worked, people were out to get him, they hate him, they disrespect him, blah blah blah. Idiot.
>>
>>70702437
if you read his diary book (my twisted world) that sjws call "manifesto" yes it's hard not to, he had a lot of shit going on when he was a child.
>>
>>70702437
I don't. His videos are funny, and he gives me those belly laughs where ur abs get all sore and stuff. But, I can't feel bad for him, because his life had the perfect setup. all he had to do was pick himself up, realize that he deserves nothing, go to school for something movie related, and see if your dad could pull some strings and get you into some small parts and eventually get more opportunities.

i mean fuck, he wasn't even paying for his own college and he still dropped out.

so, no. i don't feel bad for him.
>>
>>70702437
my high school self would've totally related.

But then I started to truly believe in the value of life and my own worth once I left that hellhole.
>>
Is Elliot Rodger right about women being terrible human beings much of the time? Yes. Is he right about anything else. Hell, no.

A lot of men are annoyed with our culture today. Everything is about hook-ups, women riding the cock carousel, and then finding a betabux male to take care of them. So, okay, he was right about that. But that also means that getting sex in this day and age isn't really that hard. Finding a long term girlfriend may be a challenge, but just getting laid is easy. Figuring out where you want to go for lunch is harder than finding some pussy.

This dude was mentally ill to the extreme. His god complex is obvious. He thought that he was entitled to vagina because he was a "nice guy". It's odd how many men think of themselves as nice guys, but go totally fucking psycho the moment a woman doesn't put her ankles behind their head for them. And if you try to call them out on this and how they aren't really that nice and just wanted a fuck toy, they get all offended and go back to their fantasy world where they are prince charming riding in on a magical white horse to bring strong moral values and commitment.
>>
I genuinely wish he grew up somewhere else besides California. If he grew up in Nebraska or a similar state he could have easily achieved a cute blonde white girl. But unfortunately he grew up in the state that breeds vapid Stacy's.
>>
>>70705225

he drove a BMW, his dad was producer for the hunger games, he had extra cash to just go and buy multiple guns, and didn't ever work......

DID NOT EVER WORK, he was a rich kid, you dolt
>>
>>70702437
I had minor insecurities about being mixed race when I was like 16, that's it.
>>
>>70705661
i've read it. t b h i think he was a decent enough writer. he should have stuck with it.
>>
>>70706207

no he wouldn't have, the only girls he would have gotten him would use him for money to springboard them out of his life and latch onto his dads fame. He would have just hated woman more.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (42 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
42 KB, 480x360
>>70704515
yes

he heard her having sex with her bf once
>>
No, he was fucking pathetic.

I once knew a 31 year old spastic who would call me several times a week to talk about hid lack of pussy, fucking crying like a bitch over. I had to cut contact, because all my suggestions were just thrown out the window because "muh anxiety and depression". Alright, then fuck right off.
>>
>>70703782
I agree with your sentiment but I'm pretty sure it was an insinuation that he's Asian and wouldn't attract anyone but other Asians, you fucking idiot
>>
>>70704039
KEK
>>
>>70706275

yet he still couldnt get women

there are thousands of instagram whores who would fight each other for a guy like that to throw money at them (and he would, no doubt) and he couldn't score any of those because they realized he was batshit crazy

but he's dead now, so last laugh goes to society
>>
>>70702437
Yes and no. I believe he shouldn't have existed at all. But again, I believe his very existence makes him a victim of modern degeneracy.
>>
Anyone here got that picture of smug Elliot
>>
File: sellingman.jpg (419 KB, 1989x1989) Image search: [Google]
sellingman.jpg
419 KB, 1989x1989
>>70702437
I think if some girl touched his penis he would at least have some honest exposure to the real world and not be forced into that sad situation.
>>
>>70704113
That's why he was in his predicament. Megalomania + Crippling Spaghetti = Rampage.

If you read the writings of Eric Harris (one of the columbine shooters) you see a similar pattern.
>>
>>70706207
lol yes it's because they were california girls that this autist went berzonkers

i can see why he was so frustrated by indian guys/poor guys pulling hot tail - they weren't on the spectrum and were capable of learning2birddog

youre pathetic in the same way he was by blaming women for the shortcomings of the man

self cuckoldry
>>
>>70704211
Taking a shower, wearing lenses if you have glasses or just find some cool glasses, dress stylish, get fit. You can find some help with the social anxiety. Don't let yourself be kept down, struggle to overcome these things.
Doing that will really help, brother.
>>
I'm only 5'10" so I never bothered with women and I'm 30 and know I'll never have kids or marry. Women just have too high of standards now.
>>
If you're /fit/ and have a steady job there is pretty much 0 reason not to have confidence enough to find a girl friend. It won't be a 10/10, fuck, there's hardly any of those anyway. don't be delusional, find someone who makes you happy and wanna fuck, it's pretty simple.
>>
>>70707119

woman at 30 start getting anxious, cause they're looks will fade soon, now is prime time for you to find someone your age. It'll be a bit tougher though to find someone not married already or has kids, that isn't crazy and on tinder and plenty of fish.

If you have a stable life, you will look good in the eyes of a 25 year old female.
>>
File: bearpalm.jpg (44 KB, 454x344) Image search: [Google]
bearpalm.jpg
44 KB, 454x344
No he had shitloads of money, nice car, expensive holidays etc. Could have had loads of fun with that but he decided to obsess about MUH DICK and White girls.

Then he stabbed a couple of guys who'd done nothing to him and shot some random people, over half of them male and none of them Black, so they don't even fit the profile of who he was mad at. Then he died a virgin.

Failure at every level and all his own fault.
>>
>>70704211
You are not ugly.
>>
>>70704363
That reminds me of CWC, pre 'tomgirl'.
>>
>>70706207
I live in TN. I guarantee you they're all the same here. They may be blonde, but they're still vapid, basic bitch whores. At least the ones in uni are, anyway
>>
>>70702437
fuck him he wouldve been a cuck
>>
>>70707715
He was a cuck anyway.
He knew some black guys that told him they lost their virginities at 13.
So, instead of manning it up and trying to lose his own, he cried about it on the internet.
>>
>>70702437
I can sympathize, but not empathize. I'm fat as fuck, probably have some mental illnesses, and I'm lazy. Yet, I have had not one but two relationships with pretty attractive people who made me happy, and I'm about to go on a third.

Truly, it must've sucked to be Elliot Roger. But to be that petulant, no, I just can't relate to that. Humility is a virtue.
>>
>>70704515
He had one sister, and a half-sister when his father remarried a nigger Jew
>>
>>70706554
:(

That's sad, did you know if he ever got better?
>>
>>70707418
Lol, he wasn't really mad at the pussy, he was mad at other men who were beating him to the pussy. Of course he was lashing out at the people he blamed.
>>
File: 1437802660763[1].png (1 MB, 631x961) Image search: [Google]
1437802660763[1].png
1 MB, 631x961
For the past few months I have been spending about $100 a week on lottery tickets because its the only way I can get to enjoy a life of both freedom and wealth. I don't want to compete with people to make money, just want to consume and enjoy things, to live a high class leisure lifestyle. Life just isn't worth living to me if I'm going to be a full time wagecuck, no matter how much money it makes. Did that, it sucked, and now I've been NEET for 3 years and doing nothing except buying lottery tickets all the time. Applied for many jobs too but never got any.
>>
To a degree that I hate some of the society sure. But other than that, he was a miserable, /b/ tier scumbag.
>>
>>70703996
kek
>>
>>70704211
Stop posting your picture wtf
>>
>>70707837
No, it's even worst.

He called his mom and CRIED, all because a black guy fucked a blonde girl.
>>
>>
>>70709197
stop buying lottery tickets holy shit, youll never win, my friend works at alotto center and its just sad to see the people that come in there
>>
>>70704211
you're no ugly bro, you're pretty normal. In Chile you would be like 8/10. Be a foreigner and speaks other language... the girls would love you. Come to chile and have some fun
>>
>>70706509
really? she doesn't look hapa
>>
>>70702437

Yeah. He had some nice political views as well. Women are too in control of the path of evolution. Men like Elliot need to step up and regain control.
>>
>>70704211
you're not ugly fâm. Just learn how to be more confident and lift.
>>
Anyone that deep in the red on bodybuilding.com is a cuck beyond the cuckest of cucks, and makes nu-males look like an alpha race.
>>
>>70704211
dont listen to the other posters, you are hideous

your only hope is to shoot a bunch of other white people. but post here ahead of time so I can go buy snacks and shit.
>>
>>70704267
You're on 4chan buddy. A lot of people are legitimate mental problems on here, diagnosed or not. pol has an exceptional concentration of them.
>>
Nope. Roger Elliott couldn't get laid because he was an autistic sperg, not because he was a hapa manlet.
>>
>>70710787
And I find it laughable that, as a manlet, I've crushed more puss on the reg than he ever could.
>>
>>70710909
You're probably a virgin, but a manlet I know who is like 5'2 gets laid more than anyone else I know. Being a manlet is basically going hardcore mode, it doesn't make things impossible
>>
>>70710125

WTF, that is disgusting, that dude needs to get a new bitch.
>>
File: 1422028027120.png (80 KB, 529x327) Image search: [Google]
1422028027120.png
80 KB, 529x327
>>70702437

True story

>May 2014
>Live in the middle of nowhere, travel to visit cousin & his gf for a week
>We see each other every year
>Honestly the closest family i have by FAR
>My cousin is easily my best friend, regardless of distance
>The three of us are at some terrible asian restaurant when it happens
>They're talking about whatever, I'm on my phone a few hours after the Elliot Rodger story broke
>I see it, read a summary of it to them out loud, which at that time focused on how he was a "friendless, kissless 22-year-old virgin loner who was inspired to spree-killing because women constantly rejected him" and I said (half-joking) "Damn, why is it that these serial killers always sound *exactly* like me?"
>At the time I played it off as a joke, thinking this would be forgotten in a day and having no clue how infamous Elliot would become
>Both my cousin and his gf laughed
>Thought it was no big deal
>A day later I go back home, get hugs from both of them, they both tell me to feel free to come down & stay however long I want whenever
>A few months pass
>Text my cousin on Facebook asking him if it's cool to come down & crash at his place because one of my favorite bands is on a tour and is going to be playing a show near his town
>No response
>Send him another message on Facebook
>No response
>A month passes, I stupidly buy a ticket to the show because it had 2 tix left and didn't want to pay over $500 on stubhub for it
>Still no response from my cousin so I send him a message on FB
>He reads it but doesn't reply
>His long-time gf is my friend on FB as well, so after another week I send her a friendly message & she doesn't reply either
>I sign in the next day & his gf has unfriended me
>My message to her was literally just "Hey :) I've been trying to reach (my cousin's name) but haven't gotten a hold of him, was wondering if I could take you two on your offer & crash at your place for this show in (city, state) next month!
>Get a voicemail from cousin
>CONT.
>>
File: ENDDD ME.jpg (91 KB, 393x369) Image search: [Google]
ENDDD ME.jpg
91 KB, 393x369
>>70713145

CONT. 2/2

>Voicemail from cousin says "Hey Anon...(cousin's girlfriend's name) and I don't feel comfortable with you coming to visit...it's what you said about that guy that murdered all those young women...Elliot Rodgers, I think? You said you 'identified' with him' at that restaurant right after it happened...I mean, we hadn't read up on it at the time so we, ya know, laughed it off...
>"But...a week or so after you left, (cousin's gf) showed me the full report on him...and I saw how truly deranged this guy was, and how serious it was...and I'm sorry, but since you said you feel that someone like that is in any way relatable to you, neither of us feel comfortable staying in contact with you, much less you stay at our apartment."
>"I guess we just thought you were better than that. Please seek help. Bye, Anon."

>Tried to call back but my number had been blocked
>A day or so later realized my cousin had un-friended me on FB as well
>Have never heard from them (or the rest of my family) since

This actually happened. Yearly Thanksgiving and Christmas family reunions have been absent of me ever since thanks to Elliot Rodger, because I made a joke about how a kissless, friendless 22-year-old virgin sounded eerily like a description of me two years ago

I fucking hate Elliot Rodger (and the idiotic Tumblr/SJW movement that brainwashes people into thinking that all depressed 20-something year old virgin males are somehow woman-hating serial killers) because I lost my best friend and, by extension, my entire fucking family over the fact that I made a joke about being another sad, 22-year-old virgin dude two years ago. Fuck.
>>
Not really, he was a crybaby cunt. Not getting what you want in life doesn't entitle you to make other people suffer.

Women today are almost all stuck up cunts but who cares? They only stick you with rugrats and/or try to take all your money in the end anyway. Let them all go get railed by negros if that's what they crave.
>>
>>70713179
That's what you get for talking to normies faggot.
>>
File: proof.png (45 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
proof.png
45 KB, 250x250
>>70713179
got screencaps, proofs?
>>
File: 45555555get.png (357 KB, 1062x2264) Image search: [Google]
45555555get.png
357 KB, 1062x2264
Also, NEVER4GET. [PIC RELATED]
>>
>>70706304
Tbqh if I had a time machine that could only go back to times after 2001, I'd definitely convince the rodge to pursue writing
>>
>>70702437
EGGMAN VS THE SUPREME GENTLEMAN, WHO WILL REMAIN!!!!?
>>
>>70702437
No

His autism was off the charts anyone with any modicum of social grace could've easily been fucking the hottest Stacys around given his wealth and status

I suppose you could place the blame on poor parenting
>>
>>70713179
>when your familiy is even more autistic than you
>>
>>70713179
sounds like your cousin is cucked by his gf

maybe he is into femdom
>>
>>70702437
I really don't understand why he went with the well to do erudite white guy/yuppie look.

I bet he would've been able to pull ladyweebs like crazy if he grew his hair out and told people he was into visual kei or something like that.
>>
>>70703914
There has to be a name for this disorder
>>
File: 1450558073360.png (55 KB, 281x355) Image search: [Google]
1450558073360.png
55 KB, 281x355
>>70713179
that's exactly how you turn someone into a serial-killer
>>
after seeing the PSU chimpout this was exactly what I thought
>>
>>70702437
No he's a dick
>>
>>70702437
no. he was a closet homo. even if he was being sincere he was a faggot who blamed his problems on women instead of himself. reminds me of a lot of people on /pol/
>>
>>70716441
/pol/
>>
File: ApqhCh.gif (925 KB, 212x176) Image search: [Google]
ApqhCh.gif
925 KB, 212x176
>>70702437
he should have killed himself but he never had the balls to admit he is the problem

why would anyone empathise with this faggot ? oh right, you're a bunch of virgins
>>
>>70704211
You would rape thoe
>>
>>70717704
cuck. the rog was a douche though.
>>
>>70704039
>>70703963
Top KEK @ Manlet.

Also LOLz at 4" Penis. Those Asian genetics hit him hard.
>>
>>70713179
Yablewit.jpg
>>
>>70703782
But he had wealthy parents, drove a presumably $40,000+ BMW, and was half-gook because his father was a race mixing Jew. Asian would've been a good fit for him, maybe not the average /pol/tard.
>>
>>70702437
He would've redeemed himself if he actually got into the sorority house but he gave up once it was locked
>>
>>70710125
TFW even retard downies have girlfriends.
>>
>>70713179

Fuck 'em mate, if they can't take a joke.

Sorry that happened, but you're probably better off without idiots like that, even if you considered them close.
>>
>>70702437
no.
girls are the sluttiest theyve ever been historically. guys who have trouble getting laid these days, got some problems. not that i advise dudes to go out and screw any of these sluts.
>>
>>70702437
Am i the only one that appreciates that his lips are constantly moisturized properly in every picture/ video?
>>
I do for a bit. The guy clearly got it, the game is rigged for us.
He wasn't even ugly, he could have find a woman.
Remove his autism and he would have been just a sad man who would have been devastated by feminism.
>>
>>70702437
He got mad at some Asian guy for bagging a hot blonde girl, then he went nuts, stabbed a bunch of chinks, and shot a bunch of white girls. Sounds like most of /pol/ to me...
Thread replies: 125
Thread images: 25

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.