[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>orale, you should be rollin with me not fuckin with me, carnal.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: 1459639177236.jpg (27 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
1459639177236.jpg
27 KB, 500x750
>orale, you should be rollin with me not fuckin with me, carnal. let's go blast some mayates, homes
What does /pol/ think of Hispanics?
>>
nigger faggot

https://soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/emperor-trump
>>
>>70701909
usually bro. very family oriented, hardcore Christian, anti faggotry/islam/nig-nog
>>
File: 358.jpg (6 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
358.jpg
6 KB, 225x225
>>70701909
I am one
>>
>>70701909
Legal and employed generally neighborly. I lllegal and employed generally neutral to net drain. Either and unemployed or in sjw degree = trash
>>
>>70702064
But I'm not an alien I swear
>>
>>70701909
I'm an American of Mexican descent and I want the illegals outty so im not seen as a violent rapist fag as if im some kind of nigger but i think the legal ones (such as my parents) can be hard working and they almost always have family oriented beliefs. And Mexicans are probably one of the most racist people on Earth so thats a plus
>>
>>70702064
Ayyyyyyyyy
>>
>>70701909
So would that guy be considered white?
>>
>>70705047
>he doesn't know that Mexicans come in all shades of color

The guy in the pic probably comes from Central Mexico as thats where most of "white" mexicans are at since thats where Spain set up shop. The nasty Indios usually live deep south or deep north which is why the ones flooding this country are mostly short and brown
>>
>>70701909
IDK, I have seen better panics. My panics are better even.
>>
>>70701909
I am Hispanic. They're all right. What I hate about them is how they'll call anyone who speaks Spanish "Spanish" instead of their fucking ethnicity or nationality. You're not Spanish if you're fucking Salvadoran or Latino or whatever. SPANISH MEANS YOU'RE FROM SPAIN.
DAMN IT YOU STUPID LUMP HOW IS IT THAT YOU STILL DON'T UNDERSTAND THAT
My best friend does that shit. Annoys the piss outta me.
>>
>>70705394
>The guy in the pic probably comes from Central Mexico as thats where most of "white" mexicans are at since thats where Spain set up shop.

You could not be more wrong, the north has a lot of people that look straight up white. My grandmother on my mom's side was born in Sonora and had blonde hair and blue eyes from Germans who had settled there.
>>
>>70701909
Is a mayate like a muzhin?
>>
>>70706282
>call anyone who speaks Spanish "Spanish"
no one does this
>>
>>70706791
At least the ones I know do
>>
The ones who are not gangsters are very good people and hardworking, probably the reason for why the majority of people I've know that emigrated there quickly make a descent living in the USA.
>>
>>70701985
This, can confirm
>>
Low iq low potential rapists
>>
>>70706489
Fuck off injun
Holocaust now
>>
>>70706791
He's right, Sven. Now go prep the bull.
>>
They can be alright if they dont drape themselves in mexican flags and yell la raza and speak english.
>>
>>70706584
Its nigger in spanish
>>
>>70701909
When put in contrast to niggers they look like the most fucking civilized people you'll ever meet.

I have no problem with them. There's some gang shit going on there in the lower classes, but I'd live in one of their neighborhoods over a black neighborhood ANY DAY OF THE WEEK.

At least they have a bit of respect for the law, though it varies and they might break it anyway

At least they understand the concept of a family unit

At least they care about things other than acquiring trivial shit for themselves.

Basically fuck niggers, as long as those apes are around I've got nothing bad to say about hispanics.
>>
File: nazi41.jpg (69 KB, 630x425) Image search: [Google]
nazi41.jpg
69 KB, 630x425
Depends...
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.