[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://webm.land/media/ED7Q.webm Try not to rage
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
http://webm.land/media/ED7Q.webm

Try not to rage
>>
File: nowthatswhaticall.jpg (51 KB, 460x414) Image search: [Google]
nowthatswhaticall.jpg
51 KB, 460x414
ad hominem after ad hominem, she didnt make a single point, back up her statement, or refute theirs.

>why is my generation such cancer
>>
>>70701198
Not ad Hominem you white male shit. Ad Feminem.
>>
File: 1455558543514.png (282 KB, 500x408) Image search: [Google]
1455558543514.png
282 KB, 500x408
>“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.” - Twain

Why argue? They will soon put their foot in it, trigger them and just watch them unravel into a pile of illogical ramblings.

Just like in that video, others will see this and witness their true colours. She had an argument with one person but lost in a few more peoples eyes.

But keep recording, this shit is funny as fuck.
>>
OH MAH GAWD OH MAH GAWD
>>
>>70700906
>http://webm.land/media/ED7Q.webm
Literally shoot me in the fucking face.
>>
>>70701198

She's obviously projecting.

She probably suffers from depression because she hates herself and her only catharsis is to lash out at the perceived "enemy".
>>
>>70700906
alright whats the backstory gimme the deets
>>
>>70700906

Am I the only one that would just tell her to shut her whore mouth, laugh, and probably end up fucking her later?
>>
I think she just fiercely believes her social justice points but doesn't know how to tactfully and thoughtfully educate another person on them.
>>
>>70701198
She's a cultist, she's not there to argue but to condemn.
I see people making the mistake of trying to argue with these mental cases every time, you should treat them the same way as you'd treat any preacher and tell them to either go away or you'll call the police/security.
>>
>>70703810

>Pro capitalist, conservative student group routinely setups an information booth at an Ohio University attempting to disrupt the communist hugbox and bait responses.
>It works
>video is an encounter with one of several SJW liberal communists.
>>
Holy fuck that's my school, Denison University. I've never seen this bitch around before tho
>>
>>70700906

You can't make me rage. I've argued with EVERYONE on the Internet. All types of people. I've been pushed beyond my limit plenty of times.

People are people, and that's the end of it.
>>
>>70704228
>communist
well that explains her inability form any kind of rational argument
>>
File: bateman blood.png (300 KB, 351x368) Image search: [Google]
bateman blood.png
300 KB, 351x368
>>70700906
I want her to call me a pathetic little worm while sitting on my face desu
>>
>>70704616
Congratulations, that's a good skill to have. The other side of the coin is having a friendly conversation where you're really debating others and helping them not rage, too.
>>
Ah, so you've learned and this time you didn't post your staged video from your youtube account that was basically called "viral videos"

Good for you
>>
>>70700906
she looks like she has a mustache
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.