[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BREAKING NEWS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
File: AFRIKA.jpg (424 KB, 2400x1799) Image search: [Google]
AFRIKA.jpg
424 KB, 2400x1799
Have any of you heard of Afrika Bambaataa? Apparently he is the founder of Hip-Hop. Watch this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXztufYt3qE I heard about this guy for the first time last week and now he's being accused of CRAZY shit.

What do you think the impact of something like this will have on the African-American community? What do all of you think about this? This is honestly HUGE
>>
>>70700791
Founder of modern hip hop is a sodomite. A large MLM presence in the hip hop community has been long rumored an known. This it coming out into the open.
>>
>>70701225
you can make the argument that hip hop may die because of this
>>
>>70700791
>>>/mu/

faggot
>>
>>70701861
Hardly. Nobody cares about this dude anymore except a handful of black "we wuz kangz" supremacists. White suburbanites will still eat up this corny new shit guys like Young Thug are putting out.
>>
>>70701998
this is purely politicial
>>
>>70700791
Isn't he also a Nawaubian?
>>
>>70700791
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lDCYjb8RHk&nohtml5=False
>>
>>70703008
GAY
>>
File: 1446829132669182.gif (4 MB, 268x253) Image search: [Google]
1446829132669182.gif
4 MB, 268x253
>>70700791
>>70700791
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYzakWz3JxU&nohtml5=False
>>
Lool at least phife died thinking he was a cool guy.
>>
>>70701861
That's like saying all of Rock n Roll would die if some influential person like Chuck Berry or Elvis was revealed to be a perv.

Nothing will change. Hell, I guarantee half of the most successful hip hop "artists" today couldnt even tell you who this guy is.

Literally doesnt matter
>>
>>70703934
this is recent though, and the thing is none of those guys DID get caught for that. THIS guy did.
IN this day and age this will be all over the news.
In fact, this is prime meme material. Rap may be ended forever.
>>
>Ronald Savage the first gentleman came forward in a self published book and claimed that Afrika Bambaataa had oral sex with him multiple times when he was a pre-teenager as well in the Bronx in the late seventies.

Da Fuc-
>>
>>70704212
%90 of younger millenials who consume hiphop music do not care or even know who this guy is. It won't have a significant impact.
>>
please kill hip hop
>>
>>70700791
>Apparently he is the founder of Hip-Hop.
Unless he got his start doing sound system sets in Jamaica, he had fuck-all to do with inventing nigboxing.
>>
>>70704437
Look up what happened with B2k and ras-b. He fucked all of them in the ass and that is public knowledge now. It was big at the time and now nobody cares.
>>
They're all down-low fags.

Casting couch type shit.
>>
>>70701861
>>70703934
>>70704212
Hi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIsbD0l_bEg
>>
>>70704665
>gary glitter
>glitter
>brit
why am i not surprised?
>>
>>70704454
They're gonna know, Frank Ocean was fading into the background till he came out the closet.

>>70704556
>Boy Bands

tch, there was one where they are practically married now.

I think some things are better left unsaid...
>>
>>70704437
>Savage

Oy
>>
>>70704939
>They're gonna know
It won't matter. It will be news for a week and forgotten when the next drake/rihanna/beyonce song comes out.
>>
>>70705327
More like:
>They sayin' he's gay?
>Nah, can't be, shit's made up
>It's just this random faggot ass nigga named savage from years ago
>Being gay is a White thing
>>
>>70703510
>Invoking Geronimo
>Indian Warbonnet

basketball-americans are second only to whites when it comes to Cucking for Indians
>>
>>70705803
found the cuck
>>
No wonder white people loved this nigga's music lmao
>>
>>70700791
He's a gang leader who "reformed" and founded a WE WUZ group/pseudo-religion whose main members are other gang members. Most "woke" rappers are retarded WE WUZ fags.

Seriously him, KRS-One, A Tribe Called Quest, all those faggots.
>>
>>70704603
This
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.