[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mulcair out as NDP leader
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5
File: thomas-mulcair.jpg (40 KB, 650x433) Image search: [Google]
thomas-mulcair.jpg
40 KB, 650x433
ITT: We thank Mulcair for JUSTing the election campaign so Canada at least doesn't have an NDP government right now
>>
>he has French citizenship
FUCKING EUROKEKS FUCK OFF
>>
Rest in spaghetti, never forgetti Tommy the Commie.

I wonder who the NDP will get to run their wreck of a party, will they be worse than Thomas the Communist?
>>
>>70700191
I don't understand how the Liberals and NDP co-exist in the same system.

Are NDP actually more left-wing than Trueadueuaeu's liberals?

Why don't they merge?
>>
>>70702864
Them merging would reduce the amount of left wing parties we have from 3 to 2
>>
>>70702864
free trade
>>
>>70703305
What do you propose we swap m8?
>>
>>70702968
Trudeau is rushing through the process to scrap first-past-the-post and introduce preferential voting (rank parties of preference on ballot instead picking just one).

This guarantees Liberals plurality without having to merge with NDP or the Greens.
>>
NDP is against pipelines, fuck the NDP.
>>
>>70703305
they used to be
>>
>>70703491
>NDP is against pipelines

Pipelines make no sense economically now.
>>
>>70703440
We can expect more changes, the liberals have a track record of going completely against what Canadians want without us having a say.
Flag change, anthem change, holiday name changes and so on.
>>
>>70703611
>holiday name changes
What got changed m8?
>>
>>70703602
This. especially since our shitty dollar, and the liberals pledge to plunge the deficit to U.S levels.
>>
Let's be honest, the NDP was Jack Layton's party.
Without him, it's nothing.
>>
>>70703602
>Pipelines make no sense economically now.
Well if that was true then no one would want to build one so they commies wouldn't need to agree not to allow any to be built.

Fact is pipelines are the safest and most economical way to transport oil or gas. The oil and gas is of limited value where it is so it needs to be moved. Enter the pipeline.

No one is asking the government to build or pay for them. Just to allow companies and land owners to reach an agreement and build them.
>>
>>70703793
This. kinda shitty his prostate was cucked with cancer
>>
>>70703823
>Well if that was true then no one would want to build one

Pipeline companies are like subprime mortgage brokers.

They make the sale on the project, but they don't put up the money to build it or own more than a small stake on it when it's built.

They are going to get Chinese investors looking to take as much money out of the country before the whole thing collapses in a sea of riots over inequality and pollution to pay for the pipeline.

It will probably go bankrupt within a few years of operation if the oil price stays this low.
>>
>>70703693
Dominion Day to Canada Day
>>
>>70702864
because theyre fucking stupid.
>>
>>70703995
>tfw want Canada to exit Commonwealth and replace the Queen with a president because I don't like the govt paying $10M every time Prince Charles and Camilla visits some cattle farm or some other retarded shit
>>
>>70703305
The Liberals support free trade? I am now a Liberal.
>>
>>70703995
Next they will change Canada day to Harmony day or multicultural day.
>>
>>70703980
Pipeline operators are making more money than ever because they charge flat rates for transport and production is higher than ever because producers need to sell more to earn profits.

You don't seem to really understand the economics of pipeline construction or investment. Who do you think they are making a sale to? Also why do you think that securing financing is an unsustainable business practice.

Almost every business borrows, or otherwise secures financing to pay for capital projects.
>>
>>70704229
If the pipeline doesn't make money, it's not going to create jobs, and if the whole thing goes into receivership, who do you think is going to pay to maintain the pipelines so that it doesn't spring oil leaks everywhere?
>>
>>70703440
Honestly i dont see the liberals pulling it of, there are a lot of obstacles they have to overcome and if history teaches anything its that lefties are incapable of overcoming them. Hell, they dont even seem to be capable of legalizing pot.
>>
>>70700191
NDP fucked up by being deficit hawks. No agenda, especially a progressive agenda, can succeed under that kind of idiocy.
>>
>>70704106
That money would go towards niggers or pakis if it didn't get spent on them, at this point I'd rather half our budget go towards the monarchy
>>70704218
Read up how the change even happened, it's ridiculous they even got away with it.
>>
File: 1427038187209.jpg (235 KB, 1180x787) Image search: [Google]
1427038187209.jpg
235 KB, 1180x787
>>70704409
>If the pipeline doesn't make money, it's not going to create jobs, and if the whole thing goes into receivership, who do you think is going to pay to maintain the pipelines so that it doesn't spring oil leaks everywhere?

What part of oil and gas production is higher than usual makes you think pipelines are not earning profits?

Furthermore, as the price drops production goes up. Most of the pipelines are running as close to 100% as they can because the pipeline costs less than the railroad.

More pipelines means cheaper transport, and more valuable oil by the cost difference between trains and pipes.

Pipelines are not made to create jobs, they are made to lower costs. They also by chance reduce risks.

So the base of your argument; that pipelines are not making money is false and so is everything that follows from that false premise.
>>
File: 1448136264351.png (155 KB, 388x465) Image search: [Google]
1448136264351.png
155 KB, 388x465
>>70700191

>that moment each day when the reality sinks in again that we actually elected Trudeau 2: Electric Boogaloo as PM
>>
File: image.jpg (92 KB, 565x824) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92 KB, 565x824
>>
>>70705048
I'm glad I left when I did. The Canadian left is in outright denial of reality.
>>
File: left_all_the_same.jpg (266 KB, 666x503) Image search: [Google]
left_all_the_same.jpg
266 KB, 666x503
>>70700191
>getting kicked out your party for not being an extreme enough communist

RIP Tommy, you'd have honestly been better than Turdeau

>mfw the NDP is now the "center" party and Liberals have gone hard-left
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQtzAf6z_3g
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.