[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should man have right to abort child?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: tumblr_louqj5ibcC1qk48q1o1_500.png (34 KB, 500x342) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_louqj5ibcC1qk48q1o1_500.png
34 KB, 500x342
Should Male has right to abort the child?

I mean, I accidentaly got child and I hope that child will be dead by abortion cause I don't want to pay any money to others.

But she want to birth the child and I have no legit right to abort that child.

Why is it allowed? I realiy dislike child....
>>
>>70699868
Not sure about greatest ally laws, but in america men have no reproductive rights. I assume the same in japan.

You need to pump out more babies to beat the koreans anyway. Don't let those dickheads out breed you.
>>
>>70700148
>be slave of house in order to beat down enemy

No thank you
>>
If you have sex, as a man, you have already given your consent for that baby to exist.

If you don't like it, don't have sex.
>>
>>70700148
Also, I was in this same exact position, didn't like the woman at all.

Decided to not let my DNA be raised by her. Best choice I ever made. I haven't done my own laundry or dishes for years.
>>
>>70700212
That's your baby, greatest ally. That's your DNA. It's your duty to ensure the kid doesn't turn into a piece of shit.

You will change your mind when you hold your baby.
>>
Bump for Google translate.
>>
>>70700215

If you have sex, as a woman, you have already given your consent for that baby to exist.

If you don't like it, don't have sex.
>>
File: his-body-my-choice.png (271 KB, 594x260) Image search: [Google]
his-body-my-choice.png
271 KB, 594x260
>>70699868
>Should man have right to abort child?
Sure, and also have a right to not have kikes cut off their foreskins.
>>
>>70699868
Men should be able to voluntarily opt out of parenthood at any point up until the 3rd trimester begins and if a woman conceals pregnancy to cheat the deadline, any point up to 6 months after he makes the discovery.

Women should not receive aid for children born out of wedlock. If they cannot support the child themselves, it should be confiscated and placed into an experimental military program to produce super soldiers with drugs, gene therapy and bodily augmentations. After 2-3 freshman classes pass through a state university, we should have enough raw material to perfect the process and start legit conquest.
>>
>>70700715
>>70700739
Other anons are talking about how the world actually works, not how hypocritical it is.

Raising your child with a less than ideal mate is preferable to letting a woman ruin a child by "raising" it.
>>
Well, if you can have sex then you can have a baby.
However, i do support the idea that a man can opt out of such a situation. Maybe just cut off contact with her,get a new number and move to a diffrent location and dont accept fatherhood. The only thing that law is allowed to do is to ask for a dna test and as far as i know its not mandatory.
>>
>>70700939
How about we just give men the same legal protections in custody battles as women?

I do like the super soldier idea though. We waste so much money on orphans...
>>
>>70700715
That's exactly right.
>>
No, but a man should be able to sign away parenthood unconditionally.
>>
>>70703241

this desu fampai
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.