[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /pol/ think about the boondocks? (Both comic and show)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4
File: 59187564.jpg (42 KB, 500x300) Image search: [Google]
59187564.jpg
42 KB, 500x300
What does /pol/ think about the boondocks? (Both comic and show)
>>
comic was really good
show was too
I prefer the comic though
>>
>>70699731

I don't watch anime you weeaboo faggot
>>
New season when?
>>
>>70699731
It delivers redpills that only blacks can deliver in the mainstream. If the show were produced by whites it'd be regarded as super fucking racist. Blacks are fighting a cultural civil war between themselves.
>>
>>70699731
some redpills, I don't like the pro marxist things though.
>>
>>70699731
It's the bluepill that makes liberals feel redpilled
>>
>>70699731
The world would be a better place if all niggers had to watch.
>>
>>70700354
thats not anime you mongolian
>>
Last season of show Obama gets elected. Huey and uncle ruckus try to move to Canada because they figure the country will completely go to shit and end up in martial law. I think about it now and am amazed by how accurate their prediction was actually
>>
File: CindyTheFundraiser.jpg (15 KB, 500x283) Image search: [Google]
CindyTheFundraiser.jpg
15 KB, 500x283
>>70699731

Huey is the shit for real...

Boondocks kept me safe in Afghanistan... and kept me from blowing everyone else away...

The Fundraiser probably one of the best episodes but they all stand alone and are memorable. Not really sure how the creators got so many celebrities on the show, though, must have had the hook up... The soundracks were hella dope, too, just all around good... Pretty underrated...
>>
gay nigger shit didn't care for it
>>
>>70699731
I like it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4A1haySbx8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLZA32oHbC4
>>70700888
Well it doesn't flash racial crime statistics while Erika plays in the background.
>>
Boondocks < Freaknik Musical < Black Dynamite <<<<< ________

What's the rest of the Blacktertainment RP process?
>>
>>70701128
It is because anime means cartoon :^)
>>
>>70701318
>hella dope

Speak english, Jamal.
>>
>>70699731
>>70699731
my only regret is it didnt last long enough for traytray, furg riots, or black lives matter
>>
>>70699731
Boondocks is like a snapshot of the stupidity of niggers.
It's a cultural archive.
>>
>>70699731
I loved the comic when I was a kid. I can't remember how old I was but I didn't really understand the humor. I was an avid comic strip reader though. I like the show as well. It rarely makes me laugh out loud very hard but I appreciate its style of humor. I really liked the episode where MLK comes back.

>>70701554
Agreed.
>>
>>70701539
Naw dog it all good wez anit in to dat formal white talk let losze yo inner nigger and be cool! Jive wit us yo feels me my cracka?
>>
I always found it brutally unfunny.
Great ideas for a lot of episodes (the MLK one in particular) but really tiresome with poor execution on almost all the jokes. Animation was ok I suppose.
McGruder's output since has only reinforced this feeling. Fun ideas, terrible execution.
>>
>>70701390
This is gold tbqh. I'll give boondocks a second chance now.
>>
cool show
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5FR1LGsT7E
>>
>implying the 'nigga moment' trilogy isnt a keystone in modern storytelling
>>
>>70701884
To each their own. I haven't seen the latest ones I've heard its gone a bit downhill.
>>
>>70701992
Cool hope you like it.
>>
>>70702038
This senpai
>>
>>70702018
One of my favorite scenes
>>
Literally /pol/
>>
>>70702234

i can only imagine what someone walking past the sound studio during recording the voice for that scene might have thought
>>
>>70699731
>great animation
>great soundtrack
>had all the fun jokes we were saying in highschool (nigga das gay)
>love the anime influences
>occasionally has pretty based red pills
>occasionally has marxist shit that is bullshit
>I fucking love Reverend Father Uncle Ruckus (no relation)

All in all, I love the show as entertainment, and agree with
>>70700707

If there's one other complaint I had about the show, it would be
>NEW SEASON FUCKING WHEN?
>>
>>70701390
Alright I'll admit there some truth in there but every other episode was black power this and Marxist revolution that. Shit gets old real fast
>>
>>70699731
I could watch Uncle Ruckus all day.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KqV2n5h7RWs
>>
File: mcgruder.jpg (19 KB, 434x402) Image search: [Google]
mcgruder.jpg
19 KB, 434x402
>>70702018
this episode (MLK was in a coma, wakes up, sees BET and meets modern blacks and realizes he hates niggers) was my favorite episode.

Here's a interview with the show's creator BTFO people who were offended by that episode and making the white news lady look like an idiot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ts-dUqWules
>>
Is this what Heaven is like?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRNCpD3xhsY
>>
>>70699731
As with almost all media products,
it acts redpilled to acquire an audience,
then attempts to spend its credibility distributing blue pills.
>>
>>70703600
also, my favorite part of this interview:

>news lady: you have MLK say the "n word" on your show?
>A. Mcgruder: No, he says nigger. Nobody on my show says "the N word"
>>
>>70703474
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Za9InCg4eoY&nohtml5=False
>>
>>70699731
Aaron McGruder set out to create a show for black people that he thought would rally at least a few of them to solve some of the underlying problems of the black community by addressing them in a humorous manner.

Unfortunately for Mr. McGruder most blacks are way too dumb for The Boondocks or the brand of Black Nationalism he's promoting. Honestly I think he would be happier just going full Ben Carson and leaving his shitty community behind, he's way too talented for them.
>>
>>70700354
its a cartoon m8
>if its not Japanese its a cartoon
>>
>>70699731
Great show but the animation has been severely lacking in recent seasons, think they got outsourced to Nandong, South Korea or some shit
>>
>>70700448
Never.
>>
>>70705403
yup, took the value down as aaron mcgruder took less interest in the cartoon.
now does "black jesus" which is arguably worse, only ofwgtkwktwa fans seem to follow it
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.