[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do I do /pol ? Black kid keeps playing basketball on my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 115
Thread images: 7
File: nig.png (534 KB, 1134x896) Image search: [Google]
nig.png
534 KB, 1134x896
Nig is around 12 years old. Now that snow is melting he'll dribble his basketball on the way home from school and stop by to play on my basketball hoop. It's annoying as fuck.

Should I just let him in exchange for making him sign a contract that would give me 25% of all future earnings in case he actually becomes good and makes it in the NBA?

Or should I open my front door and send my racist dog after him?
>>
>>70699009
Call in that you've caught him trying the doors to your car or something and that you think he might be casing homes in your neighborhood.
>>
>>70699009
>>
take down the hoop
>>
Go out and play some 1-on-1 with him.
I mean, why do you even have it there in the first place?
>>
>>70699158
This or ask him to stop.

Don't be a retard
>>
>>70699009
Put something valuable in your driveway.
Put a camera up.
Record him stealing it.
Get him sent to juvy for a few months.
>>
>>70699009
Just tell him to go away. It's not his house. Just don't spaz out and go full /pol/lack.
>>
>>70699254
he would lose cuz hes a whiteboi
>>
I sent my dog barking at the window initially, which scared him away, only to make him go over next door and shoot on my neighbor's hoop. Then I lmao'd as I look out the window and 10 seconds later my neighbor tries to pull into the driveway, but can't cause some nig nog is playing on his kid's hoop.

He came back to my house since then though.

I'm in the US by the way, disregard the UK flag (due to VPN)
>>
>>70699158
take down the kid
>>
>>70699254
I like this idea. You have been given a chance to change the future. Don't ignore what the universe is asking of you
>>
>>70699009
protect home court and show him the white man is superior
>>
>>70699009
He just wants to play basketball with a father figure OP.
>>
>>70699375

I actually let a random negro play with me once. I schooled the fuck outta him. Drained like 7 straight shots from the other side of the street, no joke.
>>
>>70699254
this, do something positive instead of bitching
>>
>>70699383
Put something on your goal to block it that's easily removable but hard to get off without a ladder

And hide your ladder around your house

Once he comes by and sees he can't play a few times, he'll stop coming by altogether.
>>
>>70699485
This OP. Have you watched Gran Torino?
>>
Tie the net so when he does it again he can't get his ball.
>>
>>70699254
This.
>>
>>70699362
This. Kid seems pretty passionate if he takes his ball to school with him. Be nice anon.
>>
>>70699009
Shoot some hoops with the kid
>>
Is he fucking up your shit? Is he overly loud or disruptive? I mean this might be just some young kid looking for a father figure or something and your chance to keep a nog from killing some innocent guy in the future.

Or at least direct him to a nearby park or some shit
>>
>>70699383
Just 1 v 1 the kid, best thing you can do is turn the niglet into a human
>>
>>70699009
dunk on his bitch ass white boi

if u can that is
>>
>>70699254
This is the only non-autistic option
>>
>>70699009
Take it down and offer to put it up in your neighbors yard.
>>
>>70699254
>>
>>70699254
>>70699405
>>70699544
look at these cucks. You'd probably let him dunk on you then go fuck your wife
>>
>>70699009
He's under 18 so a contract isn't viable. Challenge him to a game and have it that if you win he has to fuck off.
>>
Came here expecting classic racist /pol/, was pleasently surprised, you guys do have hearts.
>>
>>70699254

This. OP you literally have the chance to influence another potential dindu or a potentially based and respectable black man.

Either you can RP him while he's young or Lil NigNog MC will continue to do so.
>>
Challenge him to a 1 on 1 game. Proceed to dunk over his short ass. Drive in on him with high elbows and shieet.
After the game, sit down and share a Hennessy. Ask him if he has any hot sisters.
Give him a Glock so he can be street cred at school.
Make him sell your drugs to other kids. Profit.

Fuck off im j/k
>>
>>70699009
Just park under it.
>>
>>70699254
OP would probably lose
>>
>>70699009
Take down the hoop. You don't want negroes hanging outside of your house. They will eventually break in and steal your shit
>>
>>70699882
This is just the time of day when negros are most sexually active. All the cucks are on now while their bulls are fucking their wives
>>
Steal his Jordans
>>
I had the same problem once, only mine was worse because my cars were parked in the driveway and they would come by late at night and play ball while i would try to sleep and the ball would bounce on the hood of my cars.. one night i got fed up partially disassembled the net and pole and one of them tried to "slam dunk" the ball and basically that was all she wrote...they never returned after that.
>>
>>70699999
>>
>>70699913
not giving him a hi point
>>
File: lynchcomputer.jpg (71 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
lynchcomputer.jpg
71 KB, 640x480
>>70699009
>>70699009
Call the police and say he was selling drugs you think but didnt see the drugs just distributing something to sketch nigger

https://soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/emperor-trump
>>
>>70699254

>yfw this happens

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uv5W1eFVtSs
>>
Go out, play some tree hockey, try and influence him to not be a scumbag. If that doesn't work, put the club on your hoop. Or smear the rim with something nasty.
>>
>>70699254
This be a positive male role model he needs. Doing otherwise will turn him into a whitey hating dindu.
>>
Just tell him to stop playing lol.
>>
Currently the most cucked thread on /pol/. I bet you faggots would let him do some 1 on 1 with your wife too.
>>
>>70700025
Well played. Ha
>>
just give him the fucking hoop, say " hey i noticed you like basket ball, here take the hoop"

boom without autism your problem is solved.
>>
>>70699009
Definitely the dog
>>
>>70700177

Maybe.. just maybe... OP actually uses the hoop for himself sometimes too? Why be a cuck and just give black people free shit? Sets a bad example going forward.
>>
>>70700107
Playing basketball with some dude is equivalent to having ur wife fucked
>>
File: getting dat bug.jpg (133 KB, 964x510) Image search: [Google]
getting dat bug.jpg
133 KB, 964x510
>>
>>70699009
>All these cucks telling you to save the po' lil nigger likes it's some fucking Disney sports movie
>HE DIN TRESPASS HE JUS LOOKIN FO DAT FATHA FIGGUH

Fuck off.

As for the OP, take down the net. Or keep it up and yell at him.
>>
I'd you play with him he might think your a fucking loser, creep and stop coming to shoot some hoops.
>>
>>70700121
Unathletic cuck detected.

Get off of the internet and go for a run my man.
>>
>>70699009
All the kids in my hood play at my house. I can keep an eye on them, and try to teach these dumb ass kids something. Also, they all keep an eye out for me.
>>
>>70699254
This, lil niglet probably doesn't have a father figure.

Tell him to watch Straight out of Compton so he learns to never trust Jews
>>
Tell him that he has to go back.
>>
>>70700091
That or he will see it as a micro-aggression and turn him into a whitey hating dindu.
>>
>>70700370
Hey, r/the_donald
>>
>>70700406
>playing with Basketball Americans
>playing Basketball period

You probably have a picture of Mandingo on your wall you fucking cuck.
>>
>>70700706
Does reddit keep crashing or something?
>>
>>70700706
Breh. Playing sports, going for a run, or lifting weight doesn't make you a cuck. In fact quite the opposite.

Just how fat are you?
>>
>>70699009
Ok OP, i'll break it down in steps for you.
>buy a mightnight black suit
>blood red on all supporting clothing. (Tie, socks, undershirt, ect)
>slick hair back
>challenge him to a fiddle contest for his soul
>nig will tell parents
>all nigs are superstitious as hell
>nigs will literally think you are the devil
>they will all stay the fuck away from you forever
>might even leave some food offerings at your door
>>
>>70700600
You are the Redditor for wanting to help niggers. Niggerlover.
>>
>>70700600
Hey r/sanders
>>
>>70700847
No, make the kid sell his soul to you for basketball skills and 10 years later when he's in the NBA you show up and offer his soul back in exchange for $$$.
>>
>>70699254
>look at replies
>no one made a sarcastic comment about the american history x basketball scene

/pol/ is dead to me
>>
>>70700847
Fried chicken, watermelon, and purple drank for the rest of your life sounds like a decent idea.
>>
>>70699383
why're you using a vpn you fag
>>
File: 12+years+a+slav_6a149f_5020779.png (483 KB, 700x1050) Image search: [Google]
12+years+a+slav_6a149f_5020779.png
483 KB, 700x1050
play moonman from your window
>>
>>70701087
link related
http://youtu.be/xuocNUuhe1M
>>
I've got an old hoop out in the front of my parents old house. All the local niglets come to play there after school lets out. I like to think it's better that they are out there rather than robbing convenience stores. They even take care of the thing by replacing the net and backboard from time to time. It must be 20 years old but every few years it seems like a new generation of nigglets start playing there.
>>
>>70699009
Be nice, britbong. He's 12.
>>
File: 1455536622380.jpg (335 KB, 985x963) Image search: [Google]
1455536622380.jpg
335 KB, 985x963
>All this heinous shit over some 12 year old niglet shooting hoops.

Call the cops or bar the hoop and sit outside with a scolding look as he walks by. He'll get the message.

Its just some kid.
>>
>>70700826
I get it. This is a disguised Bernie thread.
>>
>>70699009
Become friends like that movie about a boy.
>>
>>70699337
This, please deliver, OP.
>>
>install basketball hoop
>be surprised when this happens

Really? Would you put a bird feeder in your yard and then come to /pol/ asking what to do about the birds?
>>
Why do you even have an ape hoop on your property if you aren't a nigger yourself?

This is like getting pissed that the robins are singing out the window ever since you put the bird bath up.
>>
>>70699254
Damn this answer gave me some serious red pill faith. Do your duty and try to make that nig a better human being
>>
FILE A POLICE REPORT FOR ALL THE DAMAGE DONE TO YOUR PROPERTY.

SUE THE KIDS PAROLE OFFICER FOR DAMAGES.

SETTLE OUT OF COURT. PROFIT.
>>
>>70701527
Do this you will be a hero. Sponsor him you rich cuck.
>>
its crazy because some basketball americans only have people like mj to look upto or lebron james, so when they see a basketball net its like crack and gives them inspiration to become something great, play him 1 on 1 OP Make America Great Again.
>>
>>70701214
What reference would be made. That shit was boring to watch
>>
>>70699139
Honestly THIS
>>
>>70700047
Kek. Any story behind this
>>
>>70699009
Smear some shit on the inside of the hoop so as to give him shit hands
>>
Something similar happened to me about 7 or 8 years ago. Me and my younger brother were out in our driveway playing basketball when some older black guy in his mid 20s rode in on a bicycle from out of nowhere and tried teaching us how to play. He just grabbed the ball and started shooting three pointers from across the driveway. My dad came running out of the house thinking he was there to rob us. It was a pretty weird exchange overall, but he was a pretty nice guy. Not too bad at basketball, either. I never saw him again after that.
>>
>>70699009
Replace hoop with a soccer net
>>
>kid doesnt have the decency to ask if he can use your hoop beforehand

yeah tell him to fuck off
>>
>>70700847
>>70701084

I love you guys
do it do it OP
>>
>>70699413
This is how American history X starts
>>
>>70699139

Enjoy the vandalism.
>>
>>70699009
Lol shoot him for trespassing into your property :)
>>
>>70699269
If anything that will encourage him to trespass even more. Niggers go out of their way to piss off others, especially whites.
>>
>>70699139
This
Setup a spycam
Post results here
LOL
>>
>>70699882
Nah, you just came while the r/sanders cucks are shilling in full force for the upcoming NY primary.
>>
>>70699139
came here specifically to post this pic, it gets even funnier if you know the backstory
>dindus kept shooting each other in middle school basketball courts
>syringes, condoms, and weed found constantly
>school puts up the locks during off hours
>blacks claim racism
>all the crime mysteriously disappears

http://www.jsonline.com/news/milwaukee/29369514.html

you can't make this stuff up.
>>
>>70699009
You could try to talk to him and actually be a positive male role model in his life, statistics show he doesn't have one at home. Teach him the ways of the white man.
>>
>>70699009
Why does it annoy you op? Is it so bad that you can't let him shoot around for a bit? He's young and obviously doesn't know any better.
>>
File: Guba.jpg (2 KB, 76x91) Image search: [Google]
Guba.jpg
2 KB, 76x91
white plight it out of there to an all whitey hood.

That place is lost.
>>
>>70704427
lol milwaukee
>>
>>70699009
>police cant legally kill niggers for you in your country

What a fucking pleb
>>
>>70702269
>My cousin Cole, a missionary in Dallas Texas, has been dying to play some street ball and got the chance. After playing it cool asking to play because they are "Just some white boys", they were allowed to play and tried to make it look like they weren't that good. That is until they started to play. Turn up the volume and laugh hysterically. Cole proves that white boys can jump

>Best part of the story is that one of the guys daughters ended up getting Baptized.

>He actually was on a State Champ basketball team where he can dunk a regulation size hoop. He has over a 40" Vert. but doing this in his dress shoes is even better
>>
>>70699009
You're scared of a 12 year old?
>>
>>70699254
Be the Holger to the black Nowitzki
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_dCggsnYJ4
>>
>>70700847
This with Air Jordans
>>
>>70702666
The next great Indian talent
>>
>>70707040
hahaha that's awesome. They say every church in Utah has a basketball court.
>>
>>70699009
Tell him he should do something for you if he wants to keep playing. Like mowing your lown or something.
>>
>>70699864
says the guy who says to take down the hoop like a little bitch
>>
>>70699009
Just take down the hoop
>>
>>70699009
Just play some basketball with your wife's son OP... You're not fooling anyone.
Thread replies: 115
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.