[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SJWS HAVE RUINED MY LIFE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6
File: FUUUUUUUUUUCK.png (33 KB, 317x379) Image search: [Google]
FUUUUUUUUUUCK.png
33 KB, 317x379
FUCKING SJWS
>WANTED A WIFE AND FAMILY
CAN'T GET ONE THANKS TO FEMINISM MAKING WOMEN DEGENERATE ANIMALS
>ESCAPE INTO VIDEO GAMES
CAN'T ENJOY THOSE, VIRTUAL GIRLS CAN'T BE TOO GOOD LOOKING
FUCKING KEKS
I
HAVE
HAD
ENOUGH
>>
An hero
>>
Don't let it get to you, my brother. If Trump takes position we will be able to live like we did in times of old. The American Dream WILL come back to us, brother. We just need to put our faith in the right. And put our faith in Trump.
>>
See you in the news.
>>
Post face firstvtho
>>
>sjws

only if you sound it out phonetically
>>
File: 1449959014589.png (174 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1449959014589.png
174 KB, 500x281
Watch anime
>>
File: 1448472280832.jpg (1 MB, 1735x2325) Image search: [Google]
1448472280832.jpg
1 MB, 1735x2325
>I am the last person alive to spread or pass on my bloodline

>the girl I wanted in high school fucked a nigger and has three children

It doesn't end up good for anybody regardless of gender. It's fucking heartbreaking to see her looks decline. Seeing somebody who I thought was so beautiful turn into a whore...maybe it could have been different in another life.

I see it only getting worse. I have become nostalgic of my childhood, not because of the things i experienced but because of the world around me being less hostile and divisive
>>
>>70699250
>>the girl I wanted in high school

nigga you autistic as fuck
>>
File: itendsnow.jpg (23 KB, 749x727) Image search: [Google]
itendsnow.jpg
23 KB, 749x727
>>70699136
ALL I CAN THINK ABOUT IS HOW SJWS WOULD DECONSTRUCT EVERYTHING
I CAN'T EVEN HAVE FUN ANYMORE
>>
>>70698912
I married a SJW. She started acting like a normal person once we started dating.

I'm Hispanic btw.
>>
>>70698912
DO A FLIP FAGGOT
>>
File: 1449156660920.jpg (351 KB, 629x900) Image search: [Google]
1449156660920.jpg
351 KB, 629x900
>>70699338
It's a small town so I still see her sometimes
>>
File: SJWs will make Fallout real.png (642 KB, 798x473) Image search: [Google]
SJWs will make Fallout real.png
642 KB, 798x473
This wasn't the world I wanted. But it was the one I found myself in.
>>
>>70699041
This.
>>70698912
I know OP, times are dark. We're either going to fix it and return to sanity or it will take years to crash itself and rebuild. 21st century is pretty shit so far thanks to the jews and feminists.
>>
>>70698912
>the world today is how it will be for the rest of my life
Society can quickly swing back in our favor. Look at the years leading up to Hitler coming to power in Germany. I don't use this as an example to support the nazi party, but rather as an example of how fast society can change.
>>
>>70699344
>some you homies aight dont go to chicago tomorrow
You'll calm down.

Here's something to help you along:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDaOgu2CQtI
>>
>>70699041
>>70699578

You guys have way too much faith in one dude.

What exactly can Donald Trump do?
>>
>>70699929
Well he's certainly not going to take shit from the sjw libcucks that want to bully him.
He has held his ground against pretty much ALL the fucking media, globalists, sjws, and other leftist kikes COMBINED for these past couple of months. He doesn't give a FUCK.
>>
that's so incredibly pathetic
also choosing to avoid a subhuman nazi manlet doesn't make women degenerate, it makes them wise
>>
>>70699431
super autistic
>>
>>70698912
I know that feel, bro. Watching movies, shows, or playing video games only makes me feel worst because I'm not doing anything.

And I'm not one of these autistic fucks who hasn't tried in life. I have dated several girls, and the last one seemed more moral and Christian than I've ever seen in a female my age, and she wanted to have sex with me. I refused and we fell apart. I have failed ROTC, because I am not cut out to be an officer for moral reasons, and have since fallen away from the program.

The world is not right, anon. The world's moral compass (and the moral compass of the Army and the military in general) is just spinning around and around and around. It has no absolute direction. Those with moral direction are made out to be the bad guys, as I have been.

I am intoxicated right now. The first time I've drank since fall of last year. When does it end, anon?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.