[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>The Italian coastguard has rescued 1,850 migrants in eig
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: angry frog.jpg (10 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
angry frog.jpg
10 KB, 250x250
>The Italian coastguard has rescued 1,850 migrants in eight operations in the Strait of Sicily, as a wave of boats departing from the Libyan coast intensifies
FUCK OFF, SHITALY

https://www.rte.ie/news/2016/0411/781105-italy-migrants-libya/
>>
Fuck you and all of EU.
We were forced by international laws to rescue whoever reached our national waters but, EU took control with operation Frontex, directed by a german, Ralf Göbel.
The Frontex multinational fleet, do not only rescue immigrants who reach EU waters, but ANY immigrant ship who leave the african coast, in some case, even if they are still on Libyan waters.
Yes, our Italian coastguard is under the german lead Frontex operation.
>>
IT'S THE FUCKING DIRT LOVING TERRONES, DON'T BLAME US YOU FUCKING NIGGER
>>
>>70699619
I was blaming the European Union, and Germany cause she control it.
Are you Merkel?
>>
>>70699894
merkel controls europe, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm
>>
>>70699894
>Merkel
>Controlling Europa
WAT
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqOHf78TEsI
cmon now you guys our land is also their land :^)
>>
As far as I know, cancellor Merkel take a lot of liberty in signing contract in the name of Europe.
Partnership with Turkey, for example was her idea, the "rescue" of the Greek debts also was taken by Germany, not by the parliament of Europe.
Every foreign policy of Europe is made by Germany, while the European parliament do nothing but silly internal laws.
>>
File: Wehrmacht und SS Frauen.jpg (55 KB, 720x531) Image search: [Google]
Wehrmacht und SS Frauen.jpg
55 KB, 720x531
What exactly is deterring you from setting up MG42s on the beaches and opening fire on the boats?
>>
>>70700691
The Pope
Our government
Geneva conventions

If we openly violate international laws, our country will be economically isolated and will bankrupt. Not a great deal for Italian citizens, but our politicians will loose billions of euros.
>>
>>70701023
Make Germany pump a lot of money into your economy and then you can do whatever you want.
>>
File: THUMB.jpg (92 KB, 940x635) Image search: [Google]
THUMB.jpg
92 KB, 940x635
>>70701577
Unluckily we are not leeching, we are paying for Europe.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.