[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are small things you do to make a difference? I always
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: 1460422880117.jpg (15 KB, 480x464) Image search: [Google]
1460422880117.jpg
15 KB, 480x464
What are small things you do to make a difference?

I always give black uber drivers 1 star.
>>
>>70698191
I rate my driver according to the level of service I have received.
>>
I just drive my car.
>>
>>70698191

I drive and work on my own car to better understand what sets us apart.
>>
>>70698425
****hUe
>>
>>70698191
Only two times I have taken an uber I was super impressed with the service, they were very personable and talkative. I enjoyed the experience.
>>
File: 1458161610940.jpg (57 KB, 600x503) Image search: [Google]
1458161610940.jpg
57 KB, 600x503
>>70698191
Everyday whenever I have to lay down the steamiest most pungent farts I pick up my small, 10 pound dog and rip one right in his face. My Wife hates it so much.
You see, Dogs are genetically made NOT to sense when they are being farted on, therefore they cannot formulate an appropriate response to counteract this due to their evolution.
So by that logic..
I am progressing evolution.
One step at a time.
>>
File: eIOJiig.jpg (65 KB, 530x530) Image search: [Google]
eIOJiig.jpg
65 KB, 530x530
>>70698191
I like to torture other drivers by disallowing passing me and then keep a slow speed with traffic.

I also imagine that they aren't complete cunts and have a real emergency that they are trying to get to, but I will make them late.
>>
File: 9lgOal4.gif (2 MB, 390x277) Image search: [Google]
9lgOal4.gif
2 MB, 390x277
>>70698833
You're an asshole, but this shit made me kek
>>
Also, I never tip minorities or blacks.
>>
>>70698287
How is that making a difference? Seems pretty standard and established to me.

You can take your uber white knighting to reddit.
>>
>>70698191
I beat refugees with lead pipes :^)
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.